The Memorable Affair (SERIES*...

Od Iknowonlystory

"Get out of my office before I call the security guards. You are only my whore and nothing more, the baby is... Viac

Warning
Synopsis
About this story
Book One - The Affair
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
chapter Ten
chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
my poem[destiny]
Not an update
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Book two - His little Family
Chapter 2.1 (twenty five)
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty six (2)
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
wHo misses me?
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty Eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Book Three- The Amendment
Chapter forty five (3.1)
Chapter forty six (3.2)
chapter 3.3 (forty seven)
Chapter forty Eight (3.4)
Chapter forty nine (3.5)
Chapter fifty (3.6)
Chapter fifty One (3.7)
Chapter fifty two (3.8)
Chapter fifty three (3.9)
Chapter fifty four (3.10)
chapter fifty Five (3.11)
Chapter fifty six (3.12)
Chapter fifty Seven (3.13)
chapter fifty eight(3.14)
Chapter fifty Nine (3.15)
chapter Fifty nine (3.16)
chapter Sixty (3.17)
Chapter Sixty one (3.18)
Chapter Sixty two (3.19)
Chapter Sixty three (3.20)
Chapter Sixty four (3.21)
Chapter Sixty five (3.22)
Chapter Sixty six (3.23)
Chapter Sixty seven (3.24)
Chapter Sixty eight (3.25)
Chapter Sixty nine (3.26)
Chapter seventy (3.27)
Chapter seventy one (3.28)
Chapter seventy two (3.29)
Chapter seventy three (3.30)
Chapter seventy four (3.31)
Chapter seventy five (3.32)
Chapter seventy six (3.33)
Chapter seventy seven (Epilogue #1)
Chapter seventy eight (Epilogue #2 - final chapter)
Appreciation and New Story Alert!!!
Extra
Series Two..... His shy bride

Chapter twenty nine

8.7K 149 47
Od Iknowonlystory

Alex's point of view:

I stared at her for a while before looking around the restaurant. Well, the truth is that mind is not on the view of the restaurant but on her, she is a Muslim indeed, she rejected the menu since it is full of pork and her so called haram food, she ordered only soda. when she dropped the menu she looked up at me and smiled.

Well all I did was to frown, tell me the stuff you know about me and stop smiling; I have to pick up my son from his school.

"You are a Muslim?" I asked her. This is my first time communicating with a Muslim, hijabi to be precised.

"Yes, I am a Muslim" she replied as she smiled at me.

"Where are you from?" I asked her.

"Greece" she answered curtly.

"Are you living alone?" I asked her. She might be wearing a happy face but she seems like she feels lonely.

"Yes. Before you ask me about myself. I am schooling here, but I am from Thessaloniki." She explained.

"Okay? You came all the way from there, you must be lonely" I told her.

"I always do" she said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"I don't have a family. The family I have is the Muslim community that took me in since when I was small, I didn't know my family. I don't even know my parents. I was taken in by the community. They are the family I know since I was going up and they are blessing to me from the almighty.

They told me the truth about my self. I don't know but since then I always wish I had my own family. I always wished until know that I realised that what I was doing was wrong. I should be thankful to the almighty Allah instead of being jealous of others, so I set out to make friends since most of students in my department never wants to make friend with me. Then I met you. I guess we can be friends" she narrated.

Her story hurts but she is lucky after all she was taken care of by some people.

"How old are you?" I asked her

"Twenty two years old." She replied.

"And what of you?" She asked.

"29 years old" I told her. She raised her eyes in surprise.

"You look so young to be of that age."

"Thank you"

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Alex and you?" I asked her.

"Aliyah" she said.

"So can you tell me what has been bugging you?" She stared at me like she is observing something.

Maybe telling will lesser the problem off my shoulders

"There is this that I had affair with five years ago. I was his personal assistant and he was my boss. I had affair with him despite knowing he was married.

I was so stupid in love with him that I didn't even think about the consequences of my actions.

I was warned about it but I decided to turn my deaf ears to the warning.

I got pregnant with his child but unfortunately for me he rejected us and chose his family over us. He gave me sum of money to abort the pregnancy and get out of his life. To sum it up well, we were exposed at the same time, I was tagged with bad names in the society. I was humiliated and he was spared.

The worst is that, I got disowned my my parents.

That was when I knew that my dignity, image and values had been damaged by my own stupid act. It was the time I knew I was a disgrace to motherhood and I was no body again. I left the city to start a new life with my child" I paused as I cleared my throat.

"I left his life five years ago and now he is back in my life. And he is threatening to take my child away from me. Now, tell me why would I be happy after all?"

"He is bad" she said.

"Bad? He is Lucifer and a jerk" I said angrily.

"Those words ain't allowed in my religion" she smiled.

"Oh! Okay" I said in realisation.

"I am not criticizing you but you were involved in something bad. You guys were involved in Zinâ. You were involved in fornication while he was involved in adultery. It's a sin in my religion" she said.

"I know it is a sin" I told her.

"But seriously,he is bad. She should be even remorseful of what he did to you instead he is still threatening you on what is yours" she said.

"So what are you planning to do?" She asked.

"I don't know seriously. Maybe I should just run away" I told her.

"You can't do that. You have to be strong and brave. You have to show him that you are not a weak woman that he might think you are. You just need the almighty in this and I am certain everything will be great. He is capable of solving problems no matter how big it is" she said.

"How can he solve it?" I asked her.

"Just move closer to him" she replied.

"How?" I asked her.

She removed a book from her backpack.

"This is my English Quran, you can read it. It will be your wish whether you want to worship God or not. That won't be business. I won't force you. Worship him if you want and if you don't. It is okay. It is your choice.

Please don't make the mistake if touching the Quran without being pure. Being pure means you have to get your self cleansed by taking holy bath called ghusl. You can search about that later.

And this is our flyer. If you need anything, you can just call the number below. We will be glad to help you. It is not a must you choose this religion if you don't want to, there are religions out there that you can. I am just telling you about my religion because that is my religion and it benefits me." She said.

"Let me help you to keep the Holy book,when we get to the compound, I will give you" she put it back in the back.

"What if I don't want to practice any religion?" I asked her.

"It is your choice. It is between you and your creator. It is not my business. Even if you don't want to be religious. Have faith and believe in him. That is the least you can do" she said as she gulped down her drink.

"Nice meeting you, and mind you. We help to fight for individual's right in our community mostly women and children right according to Islamic laws. We can help you in fighting your battle if you want." She said as she took up.

"No, I guess I can fight it myself. Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I am running late for class. I hope I helped you today. We are friends don't forget, I will see you at home" she said as she left.

Now the ball is in my court, I have o play it well but what is all this. The questions run through my mind millions times before I went out of the restaurant to my house but not before I paid her bills. I don't know but I feel we share a connection. Not just a connection but a thick and strong connection. She made me forget my sorrow for a while, so why can't I keep her? I need people like her in my life.

I hope to see her more often.

........................................

Plot changed. What do you think about it?

Please vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me up.

And I have a new book on booknet, the title is the Hire a maid don't worry I am beginning it to wattpad when it is the right time.

*****

I want to use this medium to ask for your help, as you all know that I am a Nigerian, and you must be seeing what is happening on social media but you choose to ignore it because it is not your business, please now I am begging you to please help us raise our voices. People are suffering and dying.

Our leaders are meant to be our protectors but instead they are embezzling money every freaking day and killing the innocent beings, they don't care about us. Hunger is the fastest thing that kills and it is Nigeria. Please help to raise our voices on social media, enough is enough!

#ENDSARS

#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#ENDSWAT

#BETTERTOGETHER

#BETTERNIGERIA

Vote, comment and follow and please don't forget to share.

Love you, bye.

Zainab

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

236K 7.8K 23
Davina smith meaning beloved but She didn't have happy childhood.... Now she is forced to marry him... To be honest she is sold... Will her life chan...
3.6M 99.1K 28
Arranged to marry a rich guy she has never heard of, because she never watched all the gossip channels or TV in general. Cara Winters comes home afte...
879K 17.9K 62
Nathan the multi-billionaire divorces his wife Alina due to a misunderstanding. What happens when Nathan reappears after years in Alina's life and is...
21.7K 773 36
Handsome and Mysterious billionaire Dominic Diego Martinez loves his life without any string attach. On the other hand, the beautiful Emma Swan was...