Let it Out

By clippin

Aizawa tends to push people away from him. Everyone is trying so hard to let Aizawa know that he's not alone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Hey! Manga Spoilers
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Oops-
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

3.6K 136 141
By clippin

Thank you for 2k reads. I don't know how to celebrate things like this, because I'm not creative😅. Just know I appreciate you for reading this story. It means a lot honestly.❤️

Kaminari peeked through the curtains to see how the weather looked outside, but when he did so, he saw his teacher instead. He noticed that his teacher looked distressed.

"What the–" Kaminari opened the curtain a little wider, so he could see more clearly.

"What is it, man?" asked Kirishima, who was sitting beside him on the couch.

Kaminari didn't answer, instead he kept looking out the window as Aizawa gripped his chest and started panting. "I think something's wrong with Mr. Aizawa."

The yellow haired boy said it low, but all the students in the common room perked up at that, even Bakugou. Most of them went over to look through the curtains and wittiness the scene Kaminari was watching.

"Shouldn't we go and help him!?" exclaimed Kirishima, as he rushed over to the front door.

Iida grabbed the red haired boys shoulder firmly, before he could reach for the door knob.

"No, that'll be to hasty. You know Mr. Aizawa wouldn't like that one bit. I suggest—"

Iida got interrupted by Uraraka's voice.

"Wait hold on! All Might is there!"

The students looking through the curtains watched as their teacher collapsed on his knees, being held steady by All Might. The room was quite as the students watched the scene.

Bakugo emerged from the kitchen, when he noticed that the chaos got quite. He saw most of his fellow classmates looking through the curtains. He was heated.

"WHAT ARE YOU BASTARDS DOING!? STOP WATCHING HIM! DON'T YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT PRIVACY IS!?"

Yaoyorozu was in the kitchen too, heating up some tea for her classmates. "Yeah, Bakugou's right. Get away from the window. Mr. Aizawa wouldn't want you guys watching him." Yaoyorozu spoke in her soft, motherly tone.

All of the students except Kaminari left the window. Kaminari soon regretted when he saw Aizawa look up directly at the window. The lighten boy quickly shut the curtains, hoping that his teacher didn't see his face.

"Did he see you?" asked Jiro, with her arms crossed in disappointment.

Kaminari smirked, playing it cool. "No, but I'm going to go in my room. I don't want to look too suspicious when he come in, ya know."

The boy hopped off the sofa and went off into his dorm, he shut the door behind himself and flopped onto his bed. He had to tell Shinso what happened just now.

Kaminari⚡️: hey, how was
training with Aizawa today?
4:56pm

Shinso: It was good!
something strange
happened between him
and my father. I don't
know what's going on
I plan on asking him
tomorrow during
training 4:58pm

Shinso: why'd u ask?
you never ask me
questions regarding my
training sessions with
Aizawa. 4:59pm

Kaminari⚡️: wdym
something weird
happened between
them??? 5:01pm

Shinso: idrk how to
explain it since im
kinda lost myself😅
5:02pm

Shinso: u never rlly
answered my question
though 5:02pm

Kaminari⚡️: oh yeah
lol 5:03pm

Kaminari⚡️: not too
long ago he had a
panic attack in front
of our dormitory
building literally out
of nowhere. 5:04pm

Shinso: Mr. Aizawa!?
5:04pm

Shinso: is he okay!?
5:04pm

Kaminari⚡️: I think he's
okay. All Might was there
to help him. I've never
seen him like that before.
I just wanted to tell you
just in case u knew what
caused it to happen since
u were the last person he
was with, I think 5:06pm

Shinso: thank u for
telling me 5:07pm

Kaminari⚡️: ur welcome
5:07pm

Shinso: brb imma
call him 5:07pm

Kaminari⚡️: JFHVDMNV
BFDHRSGHEDBGTKUFE
GRGNEJEHKR NOOOOO
5:08pm

Kaminari⚡️: PLS DONT!!
HE DOESN'T KNOW I
SAW 5:09pm

Shinso: I just hope
he's alright, thanks
again for telling me
5:09pm

Kaminari ⚡️: anytime💯
5:10pm

When Aizawa and All Might walked into the dormitory building, the students got oddly silent. All eyes were on the two of them. Aizawa prayed in his head that if any of his students saw what happened, that they wouldn't mention it.

"Are you okay, Mr. Aizawa?" Asked Iida, breaking the awkward silence in the room.

All the students in the room looked at their Class Rep with wide eyes. Some of the things that was going through his classmates heads were:

"Why would you ask that?" "Are you an idiot?" "Please don't let him know we saw him." "Thank you for asking, because I knew I wasn't." "We all know he's going to disregard his question."

Aizawa disregarded Iida's question as his eyes scanned through all the children in the room. "Where's Kaminari, Bakugo and Yaoyorozu?"

All Might looked at the teacher beside him. He found it shocking that Aizawa could act like the situation outside didn't happened. Honestly, he also found it kind of worrying that the man could hide his emotions that quickly. If something were to be wrong with Aizawa at one point, how would he know if he's always showing little to no emotion?

All Might got out of his head and listened as Iida responded to Aizawa.

"Kaminari went to his room and Bakugo and Yaoyorozu are in the kitchen, sir. If you're wondering where Midoriya is, he's on his way back from the hospital with Mirio." Iida's tone was sharp and solid with his response

[skip to when Aizawa n Toshinori go to Aizawa's room]

All Might followed Aizawa into his room. Aizawa opened the door, telling All Might to close the door behind him.

All Might stood in the middle of Aizawa's empty room as he watched him take off his capture weapon, throwing it to the side. All Might found the man quite attractive with out his capture weapon on. He would be lying if he said his heart didn't skip a beat at the view of Aizawa's neck, that showed in the black v-neck he wore.

He watched as Aizawa sat on the side of his bed, gesturing for him to sit in the black rolling chair across from him. All Might sat down in the chair and leant forward, being attentive.

"So, what was that panic attack you had out there about?"

Aizawa shook his head looking down. "It's nothing, just a bit stressed is all." He ran a hand through his black locks. It was one of his habit ticks he did when he was distressed.

"Look, Aizawa." All Might's voice was firm. "You told me that if I came in here with you you'd tell me what's going on. That's not going to happen if you give me answers like that."

Aizawa rolled his tired eyes. "I just gave you an answer, All Might. What else do you want me to fucking say?"

"What are you stressed about?" asked All Might as he placed a hand on his chin.

Gosh, he sounds like a fucking therapist.

"Eri is going to need a caretaker once she gets emitted out the hospital. I'm the only option, besides putting her in a foster home." Aizawa sighed, putting his head in his hands. "It's just stressing me out, but I don't know why. I'm just pitying myself. It's fucking pointless talking about my life problems. I don't know why I agreed to talking to you."

All Might furrowed his eyebrows at the other's last statement and crossed his arms.

"It's not pointless, but is that the only thing that's bother you?" All Might kept going, "You still didn't tell me about you going to Nezu's office today."

Aizawa scoffed and lifted his hands from his hands, looking the man in front of him in the eyes. "You ask too many questions. It's honestly nerve wracking."

"I wouldn't have to if you'd just talk to me, Aizawa." All Might shot back.

"Are you a therapist now?"

All Might chuckled at Aizawa's sarcastic question. When he stopped chuckling, the room was quiet. But, All Might started to talk again.

"I just want to help you, Aizawa."

Now, it was Aizawa's turn to chuckle, but his was low and dry. "I don't need help, Toshinori."

Aizawa was starting to get irritated and All Might picked up on that, at the use of his birth name. Toshinori lent back in his seat with his arms still crossed, watching as Aizawa put his head in his hands again. The man found it impossible for Aizawa to open up for more than five seconds before he'd shut down again.

The blond found himself wrong when Aizawa started telling him about Hajime's email, to their encounter at Nezu's office, all the way till when Hajime popped up during Shinso's training.

When Aizawa finished telling All Might about that whole situation, the room got quite once more.

All Might was in deep thought, "If you're not going to press charges, you might as well set a restraining order against him—"

"It's like you didn't hear anything I said." Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose, not wanting to repeat himself. "I refuse to do things against Hajime that would probably put Shinso at risk in this whole situation."

"Well, that's not fair to yourself. You're already stressed enough as it is. I get that you're trying to do this for Young Shinso, but think about yourself." All Might's voice was soft as he spoke and the whole time he was looking the other in the eyes.

Aizawa could feel the sincerity in the man's tone, but he didn't agree with his words one bit.

"I'm a Pro-Hero, I can take care of myself. And, don't you think that's a little hypocritical for you to say, Mr. Former Symbol of Peace?"

When Aizawa said that, All Might thought about when he didn't listen to his old sidekick, Nighteye when the man told him that he should retire as a hero and take care of himself instead. But, All Might refused and continued heroism even after his stomach injury.

"That's different..." All Might looked down at his hands, fidgeting with his fingers.

Aizawa scoffed. "You are not the one to tell me to take care of myself, when you're not doing the same. I understand you're trying to help, but—"

All Might cut the other off, finishing Aizawa's words. "I'm fine?"

Aizawa looked at the blond with shocked eyes.

"That's what you were going to say, right?"

The man on the bed just furrowed his eyebrows with irritation.

All Might gave a soft sigh and got up from the black rolling chair, placing a gentle hand on Aizawa's shoulder, standing over him. He didn't say anything, but his eyes said a lot to Aizawa. 'Stop dealing with things on your own.' We all know Aizawa wasn't going to listen to that.

Aizawa watched as All Might walked out off his room, closing the door behind him.

[What do you think of this chapter?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 851 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
27.9K 1.2K 48
✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get better throughout this book lol🧀 When Izu...
12K 570 15
"He doesn't remember the conversation or when it had happened. It could have happened this morning, last week, maybe even in a past life. He felt too...
168K 2.6K 25
BEING RE WRITTEN :) After Ochaco, cheated on Izuku with Todoroki he decides he needs a change of pace and calls his manger in America to move there f...