I Am Spiderman *IDENTITY REVE...

By jj_isthename

Spiderman has just had his identity revealed, and everybody thinks he is a villain. Now Peter Parker must st... More

FLASH FINDS OUT
FLASH MEETS SPIDERMAN
IRONDAD
HONORARY GRANDFATHER
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
SICKBOY
HE'S SPIDERMAN, DUDE
REQUESTS ~ NOT AN UPDATE
AT LEAST YOU AREN'T ABOUT TO DIE
WELL THANKS SPIDERBOY
YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSSIBLE
OH CRAP
DOUBLE CRAP
I KNOW YOU'RE THERE
UB03
IS THIS BECAUSE I'M SPIDERMAN?
MONSTER OR NOT
UNDEROOS
A DEAL?
ROOMMATES
NOTE {NOT AN UPDATE BUT UPDATES COMING}

{Authors Note} Thank You!

934 21 0
By jj_isthename

HOLY CRAP Y'ALL GOT THIS TO 10K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH 😍

This was meant to be just at the beginning of a chapter but we're over half way to 11k now and I just felt like I needed to post it and a little explanation on why I haven't updated in a while...

Things are really weird rn... I'm finding classes much more difficult to do when from home so I am spending more time on that and having less time to write even though my country is on lockdown and I'm basically just stuck at home but I am trying y'all.
I also just saw this dude taking his horse for a walk (as in the way you walk a dog) and he looked so like he did not want to he seen when I said hey (fellow member of the horse community, always gotta say hey).

That was a highly irrelevant authors note but thanks again for 10K reads :)

THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE SOON, I PINKY SWEAR!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 786 53
Nora Reynolds didn't ask anyone to save her. And yet, Tony Stark seems to be intent on doing so anyways, becoming her legal guardian after her father...
291K 8.3K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
339K 14K 33
So, I suck at descriptions. ha. Sorry. Here we go; Life is hard, especially when you're juggling the life of a teenage nerd and a superhero. Now th...
65.1K 1.5K 30
"𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝟹𝟶𝟶𝟶." ~ 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔 Megan Stark has lived her whole life as one giant lie. Granted, she does it for her own safety...