Free Solo

بواسطة AMAC45

Audrey was around the US Women's national team for the first 18 years of her life, but something happened and... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114

89

4.1K 132 9
بواسطة AMAC45

Audrey's POV

"So how's Tobin feeling about her new role?" I ask.

"It took her a little bit to come to terms with it, but she talked to Abby about her role back in 2015 and I think that helped her." Christen says as I cuddle her in the team chill room in our hotel.

"That's good." I say as Tobin hands Christen and I drinks then she sits down on the other side of Christen. "Thanks."

"No problem munchkin." Tobin says.

"Is Daan starting?" Julie asks from the loveseat to my left.

"I think so." I say then the Dutch lineup is shown on the tv. "She is."

Daan and the dutch are playing China in the final game of the day so we're watching it in the team chill room.

"Audi?" Avery says as she climbs onto my lap.

"Yes sweetie?" I question as everyone gets quiet and looks at me.

"Can you tell me another story about you and your Mommy."

"Of course." I say. "What story would you like to hear?

"You're favorite memory of you and your Mommy."

"Oh that's my favorite story of all." I say then I smile at the memory before I retell the story.

*Flashback*

"AUNTIE PINOE!" I shout as I run to one of my favorites aunts after the ref blows the full time whistle.

"MUNCHKIN." Auntie Pinoe shouts then I jump into her arms.

"YOU WON." I shout.

"WE WON." Auntie Pinoe shouts then she lets me down before I walk over to some of the other of my Mommy's teammates.

"AUNTIE WAMBY." I shout.

"RUGRAT." Auntie Wamby shouts then I hug her.

"You won." I say.

"That we did...Even if it did take 122 minutes to get a lead."

Mommy and the national team played Canada tonight in the semi-finals of the 2012 Olympics.

Auntie Wamby and I hug a little bit longer then I search for the one person I want to see the most.

Once I find my Mommy, she's off to the side frowning so I walk up to her. When I get to my mom I stand next to her then tug on her jersey.

"Hey babygirl." Mommy says as she looks down at me.

I smile at my Mommy then I jump onto her and wrap my legs around her waist.

"Well then." Mommy says as she holds me up by my thighs.

"Hi." I say then I start kissing all over my Mommy's face

"Mmm." Mommy says with a dopey smile. "That's nice."

"I love you Mommy." I say.

"I love you too Audrey." Mommy says then she carries me to the locker room.

Once in the locker room Mommy sits me down in her locker then she grabs her shower stuff and heads to the shower. After Mommy and the rest of the team shower we pack our things up, get on the bus, then head back to the hotel. When we get to the hotel, I take Mommy and I's bags up to our room while she does her recovery stuff.

While Mommy is doing her recovery I shower, get us some snacks, then get out the stuff we do after every game Mommy lets a goal in.

"Audrey?" Mommy calls as she comes into the room.

"Bed Mommy." I say then moments later my Mommy appears at the foot of our hotel bed. "I'm ready."

"Great." Mommy says with a smile. "Lemme change then I'm all yours for the night."

"Okay Mommy." I say then my Mommy disappears into the bathroom to change.

Once Mommy is through changing she comes back into the bedroom and joins me on the bed.

For the rest of the night I do nothing, but play with Mommy's hair, paint her nails, we watch movies, and we eat snacks.

I love my Mommy

*End of Flashback*

"...And that's the story of my favorite Memory with my Mom." I say with a smile

"I wanna meet your Mommy." Avery says.

"You have sweetie." Alex says. "Audrey's Mommy is Hopey."

"Oh." Avery says as I see Daan receive a pass so I cover up Avery's ears.

"GO YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN." I shout as Daan runs with the ball. "MOVE THAT CHICK OUT THE WAY."

After I remove my hands from Avery's ears she turn in my lap and giggles as she wraps her arms around me.

"You're funny."

"Glad it was funny for someone." Emily mumbles. "Bout blew out my dang ear drums."

"Auntie Audi?" Avery says.

"Yes Sweetie."

"I'm hungry."

"Well you know." I say. "Your Auntie Kelley always has the best snacks and maybe if you ask her then you can sit with her and have some of her snacks.

"Really?" Avery asks then she looks at my Mom's wife.

"Come here munchkin." Mama says and opens her arms.

Avery squeals then she gets off my lap, runs over to Mama, and sits in her lap.

"You know we rarely saw that side of Hope." Ash says as I cuddle back into Christen.

"That's because it was specially reserved for Audrey." Mama says. "Now that side is reserved for Audrey, Athena, and Chase."

"Have you never seen that side of Hope?" Tobin asks.

"I've seen shades of it." Mama says. "But I've never fully seen that side of her and I probably never will."

"You will if you two have babies." Ali says.

"I'm not helping with that by the way." I say.

"I know" Mama says.

"Why wouldn't you?" Mal asks.

"I'm not living the rest of my life knowing that my future siblings are biologically mine." I say.

"Oh...Well that makes sense." Mal says as Daan shoots and scores.

"That's my girl."

- - - - -

"Nice goal Rugrat." Christen says as she hugs me in the 60th minute.

"Thanks." I say then I hug the rest of the team after scoring my second goal of the game.

We're playing Ireland today in Denver and we're up 2-0

Once everyone is done hugging we head back upfield

"You know I'm surprised you're alive right now." Lucy O'Rafferty, an Irish center back that I know all to well, says as I walk back upfield.

Lucy's real name is Lucy Strickland, but she goes by her mother's maiden name because she doesn't want to be known as my kidnappers sister.

"Lucy shut up." Louise Quinn says.

"I'm just being truthful Louise." Lucy says with a smirk. "I mean she did get tortured and raped like the whore she."

"Yeah." I say. "And you can thank your brother for that."

"Lucy just shut up." Louise says.

"Why?" Lucy questions. "It's not like she hasn't heard this stuff when her abusive mom was beating her."

"The fuck did you just say?" I question as I approach the Irish women.

"Lucy I swear to god." Katie McCabe says.

"Say some shit like that again and see what happens." I say when I get in the Irish women's face.

"My brother should have killed you." Lucy says.

"Anything else?" I question.

"And he should've raped your whore mother."

"Now you've done it." I say then I punch this bitch in the throat.

The Irish women instantly falls to the ground and starts gasping for air.

"You deserved that." Louise says as I squat down next to Lucy.

"You really did." Katie says.

"Speak about my Mom like that again and I will bury you." I say then I notice a pair of bright blue socks appear next to us so I stand up.

Once I'm stood up the ref shows me a red, but I shrug.

"Fucking worth it." I say then I turn and walk off the field.

When I get to the sidelines I get stopped by Vlatko.

"What just happened?" Vlatko asks.

"Her brother is the one who kidnapped me and she rubbed that fact in my face then she said some not so nice things about my Mom." I say.

"Really?" Vlatko asks with raised eyebrows. "Well then."

Vlatko smiles then he holds his hand up.

I chuckle then high-five Vlatko before I look down to the end of the bench.

"Balto." I say to get my dog's attention. "Balto let's go buddy."

Balto barks before he runs down to me then we head into the locker room.

Once in the locker room I head to my locker.

"Balto can you wait here for me while I shower?" I question.

Balto Barks so I strip out of my clothes, grab my shower stuff, then head to the showers to wash the sweat of me.

After my shower I dry off, brush my teeth to get the coffee off my breath, put my necklaces on then put my earrings and nose ring in before I put my clothes on. Once I'm dressed I pack my bag then I put in my AirPods, connect them to my phone, and FaceTime my girlfriend.

"Hi Audi." Daan says when she picks up the phone then Balto barks. "Hi Balto."

"Hi." I say.

"So when am I kicking this bitch's ass?" Daan says.

"Do you know what she said?" I question.

"Audi you two were standing right by one of the field mic's."

"Oh." I say then I sigh. "Well I'm pretty sure Katie and Louise are gonna kick her ass."

"Okay." My girlfriend says. "Now tell me what's on your mind."

"When is this shit gonna stop getting brought back up?" I question. "I'm tired of being reminded about it."

"I know Audi." Daan says.

"Next person who brings it up I'm gonna throttle them."

"Let's not do that." Daan says and chuckles. "Hey the games almost over so Call me when you can."

"Okay." I say. "I Love you."

"I love you Audi." Daan says then we hang up.

After my girlfriend and I hang up I let out a deep breathe.

"Balto." I say and look at my dog. "I need you buddy."

Balto instantly comes over and sits in front of me then I wrap my arms around him.

"I really need you."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

27.4K 689 13
Alex Morgan has a few things she's keeping from her teammates. Things like who she's in love with, and how she lost her, and how she needs help getti...
26K 811 15
"Alessia, what can you tell us about your new teammate?" "Y/n is an incredibly skillful player. She's a diligent and prolific worker and i'm incredib...
776K 22.9K 42
Y/n Grant is called up by Jill Ellis to be the starting Goal keeper for the 2019 World Cup. At first, the team isn't a huge fan of the cocky player...
The Throne بواسطة Alex

قصص الهواة

265K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...