Royally Sold |Completed|Not E...

By darkdestiny

|I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID. IT IS NOT EDITED, THEREFORE THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES/PLOT HOLES/THI... More

!NOTE- PLEASE READ!
Prologue
(1)Royally Sold- Pain Is Inevitable
(2) Royally Sold-Why?
(3) Royally Sold- All over Again
(4) Royally Sold- Memories
(5) Royally Sold- God Why?
(6) Royally Sold- What Is Happening?
(7) Royally Sold- Hysteria
(8) Royally Sold- The Past
(9) Royally Sold- Knowing
(10) Royally Sold- Questions
(11) Royally Sold- Fly
(12) Royally Sold- Fall
(13) Royally Sold- Storm
(14) Royally Sold- Burn
(16) Roaylly Sold- Beat The Crap Out Of That Jackass
(17) Royally Sold- Blood Must Be Spilt
(18) Royally Sold- Confusion
(19) Royally Sold- The Bastards
(20) Royally Sold- Maybe She's The One?
(21) Royally Sold- Mist
(22) Royally Sold- Mad
(23) Royally Sold- Cache
(24) Royally Sold- Powers
(25) Royally Sold- Truth
(26) Royally Sold- More Questions
IMPORTANT!
(27) Royally Sold- Surprise, surprise.
(28) Royally Sold- The Games
(29) Royally Sold- Lies
(30) Royally Sold- Cold Hearted Killer
(31) Angelus
(32) Royally Sold- The Journey Begins
(33) Royally Sold-Gone
(34) Royally Sold- The Apocalypse Has Begun
(35) Royally Sold- Pestilence- Part 1
(36) Royally Sold- Pestilence Part 1.5
(37) Royally Sold- Pestilence *end of pestilence*
(38) Royally Sold- We found hope
(39) Royally Sold- The Dead Forest
(40) Royally Sold- Saviour
(41) Royally Sold- A bite to much
(42) Royally Sold- This is war
(43) Royally Sold- The creatures
(44) Royally Sold- Angel of Death~ Finale
Epilogue

(15) Roylly Sold- A Race and Plenty of Stupidity

7.4K 192 66
By darkdestiny

This is for EvE_96 'cause she is now my stalker and likes to say hi and Dreamdust 'cause she is now my other stalker and her initials is like mine DD hehe lol heres the upload!!!

 The heat is killing me!!!

And my dog has gone crazy T_T

Sorry for switching POV's so much but it must be done!! haha

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sick of crying, tired of trying, yeah I am smiling but inside...I'm dying

Royally Sold

Ch15- A Race and Plenty of Stupidity

Lucas POV

Okay so after the incident with that man who said he saw a black angel, Luna got majorly pissed. She picked the 'cup' she made for me and she threw it at the guys head. Needless to say he was knocked out stone cold. He probably would have thought that he walked into a tree or something and dreamt the whole ordeal. I was still in shock after I figured out that my sister was no longer dead. I wanted to spend more time with her and get to know her but I remembered my mother's threat. So I couldn't, although it wouldn't stop me from doing it in secret. i pray I don't get discovered!

 What still concerned me was the fact that she didn't want me to tell the others. It was going to be hard especially when my brothers and I told each other everything. My hand still hurt like a mother! Luna was still apologising to me, saying she didn't mean to do it. I know she didn't mean to that's what she doesn't get! I sighed she was sweet everything I could hope for in a sister.

When I got back from flying with Luna that day I was instantly nervous. I was nervous because what if I accidentally spilled her secret to my brothers. Cole and Dandre could get anything out of me...stupid older brothers. It's not like they resort to violence or anything they just knew how to get to me. it was a few days after I had gone flying with Luna.

Luna had asked me to take her flying again, she told me to just drop her off where we had been before. She wanted to check whether that man had come back in search of her. I mean you never know that guy can tell my mother about his weird dream and she is bound to become suspicious. Luna's said she will be fine and she wouldn't even let her wings show. I highly doubt that, after having a taste of flying she wouldn't want to. She also insisted that she would walk home...haha yeah right she would probably fly and act inconspicuous. Stubborn girl. She also I flew home enjoying the ride; it helped me to clear my thoughts and get ready to lie again. I wanted to tell my brothers but Luna insisted I didn't. I was so confused. I landed softly on my window sill; it was still pretty early it was around noon I think.

"hooga booga!" yelled someone. I yelled and fell back on my ass. What the hell? Cole and Dandre stood in front of me laughing their asses off.

"What the hell man?" I asked and got up. They both took a hold of my shoulders and lead me to my bed and pushed me onto it. I was thoroughly confused. What did I do wrong this time.

"What did I do wrong now? I swear that servant girl is lying I wasn't the one to break the window!" I yelled frantic.

"What window?" asked Cole. Oh thank god they don't know.

"Exactly" I said and smiled a jubilant smile. Cole just shook his head at me.

"We want to know what the hell is wrong with you? I mean you have been acting so weird these past few days" Dandre looked down at me. Shit did they know? Do they know I'm keeping a secret? If they find out about Luna I'm screwed.

"What do you mean? I'm not hiding anything!" shit! What the hell is wrong with me? why can't I keep my mouth shut!

"So you are hiding something?" Dandre raised an eyebrow at me. How does he do that? I need to learn to shut up!

"Hiding something, pfft what gave you that idea?" I looked up at them innocently...it would've worked better if I were a girl, well you gotta work with what you got and that was pure manliness. I looked at them; I don't think they're buying it.

"Dude what's wrong with you, you seemed nervous these past few days" Cole shoved my shoulder playfully. Oh so know they notice my strange behaviour. Great how the hell am I going to get out of this one?

"Well you know life is just...hard and...I can't escape...umm different angels..." I trailed off, I am such an idiot. I cleared my throat concluding my ramble with; "life's a bitch" both my brothers looked at me incredulously. They dropped down onto the bed Cole on my right and Dandre on my left.

"Dude we are not leaving until you tell us the whole truth" the whole truth? I gulped, could I betray Luna and tell my brothers? Luna is their sister as well and I think they need the right to know. I took a deep breath.

"Hey what happened to your hand?" Dandre poked it and I let out a small hiss. That's it I have to tell them.

"I have something important to tell you guys" I said and breathed in deeply. I sprang up raced to the door and flew out the window. Okays so I chickened out, who the hell cares?

 I have never flown so fast before in my life. I looked behind me and saw the determined looks. Maybe I shouldn't have flown, ah well. I smiled uneasily I did an almighty back flip in the air, hey as long as I'm going to hell may as well do it in style.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ayden POV

After my trip to the library I'm spent numerous days searching, for what exactly? I don't know, I was pretty much just looking for clues. Anything that would help me figure out why that page was torn in that book and who would do it. I was even looking for the page. I had no such luck in finding anything, nothing I found absolutely nothing. Now I was lying on my bed in my room with the book tucked safely under my pillow. Its better there, I can't let anyone find out about it.

My door burst open and in walked my twin brothers Hayden and Caden; my parents were so creative with names weren't they? They stood there arms crossed and they stared at me. Looks of pure determination on their faces. I raised myself and plopped myself up on one elbow.

"Hey guys" I greeted then sat fully up quickly tucking the book even further away. They still stared at me. What is wrong with them?

"What's up?" I asked getting slightly annoyed.

They looked at me and that's when Caden began to speak," Dude what's wrong with you, man?" his hands flopped to his side, he was worried now.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

This time it was Hayden who spoke up," You've been acting strangely these past few days. You and Lucas, it's like you aren't even paying attention to anything anymore you are just locked up in your room" I stiffened, will they find out what I have been doing?

"What's this got to do with Lucas?" was my simple question. Him being the baby in the family he was the one always getting in trouble, what did he do now?

"Nothing, we are just saying Lucas is also acting strangely. He even flipped us off after he spoke with Mom" well who wouldn't be, the woman was a witch. I sighed; it was probably because of Luna.

"It's probably because of this slave girl. Her names Luna" I whispered. The shock on their faces was something I was expecting, hearing that her name was Luna was like opening old wounds. They just nodded.

"So what do you want?" I never meant it to come out rude but I was really getting annoyed now. What do they want now?

"We want to know what's up with you man?" said Hayden. Great so my brothers want to care now. I rubbed my face and looked up at them. Should I tell them?

"Nothing" I lied. They raised their eyebrows at me, do you know how weird it is when you have two guys completely identical to you raise their eyebrows and smile at you? It's creepy!

"It's not 'nothing' it is definitely something" Caden said and walked over to me. Why dear god did I have to be the middle child?

"Tell us Ayden, we want to know we want to help you with whatever you are doing! We are your freaking brothers; we've been through a lot together. Heck we even shared the same womb!" he ranted. I looked at Caden then at Hayden. Could I trust my brothers enough to tell them about my hunch?

I stared at Hayden and Caden's face, they seemed genuinely worried. Maybe I could tell them what I think I know.

"Well, I have this hunch it's about this book I found and-" I was cut off my someone yelling.

"Haha motherfuckers can't catch me now. Whoop, whoop!" okay what the hell? Right after that was said I saw a blur of white. Follow by two bodies jumping into my widow the landed on my wooden floors with a thump.

Dandre and Cole stared at us breathing a bit hard and then Dandre started yelling at us, "Help us catch that crazy son of bitch, Lucas!" we just nodded. What the hell has my brother gotten himself into now? Eh the sooner I catch him the sooner I find out.

We all jumped out of the window and flew after him. Damn the boy, he is so damn fast. We were gaining on him, I pushed myself further ahead. I watched as Caden flew to the side slowly closing in on Lucas Cole followed him. On the other side Dandre was flying after Lucas and Hayden was following him. I was behind him. He could only go straight unless he dipped and by then I would follow him. We weren't going to hurt out brother I'm sure Dandre and Cole only wanted answers and Lucas was making it worse. Just as I expected he dipped and flew downwards in the other direction immediately I started following him. He was frantic he didn't know where he was going.

"Lucas you idiot just stop!" I yelled over the wind. Obviously he didn't hear me. He zig zagged, I looked over my shoulder at me approaching brothers. They were getting closer. I was flying above Lucas all I needed to do was drop and drag him to the floor. You could say it was a game we were playing. Dropping lower and keeping at the same speed as Lucas I rushed forward. I fell on top of him gripping his shoulders with mine and we both tumbled to the ground.

I heard girlish yells and a man yelling profanities. I wasn't busy listening I was busy wrestling Lucas to the ground. He groaned as I fell on top of him.

"Gotcha sucker!" I laughed he moaned and hit me on the head. A few seconds later I heard loud thudding noises and my other brothers landed. Later did I realise that there was complete silence. I flopped of Lucas and looked at my bros. Their mouths hung open. What now? I turned around and stared at the thing that had their jaws dropped to the floor... Holy shit!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LONGEST BOOK I'VE EVER WRITTEN! CLAP FOR ME!! HEHE =)

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the cliffy!

RANDOM QUESTION- WHAT WAS YOUR FAV CARTOON WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?- MINE WAS THE POWERPUFF GIRLS *so I'm told* BUTTERCUP ALL THE WAY!! HAHA =) thanks for clicking on this page!! <3

Luna's POV will come soon =}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.8K 20
Alpha Derek of the Noble pack has been given the alpha position to early. He is an alpha at age 17. All of the older alphas are trying to help, but D...
370K 11.6K 22
What happens when black butler character somehow transport into our world? What happens when they all fall for the same girl (Y/N). (Reader x Seba...
142K 7.1K 44
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
54.1K 2.5K 21
Rain and Jack's daughter is now all grown up and going to high school. Samatha was always special as a child,and still is now. Samantha's grandmother...