Utopian Secretβœ”οΈ: π—π—π—ž & 𝗣...

By zehasimp

"I'll chase you 'til we reach another world, a world that just consists us, us and us." *cringe alert* Β» this... More

Chapter One: Where We Met
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: What if I will never see you again?
Chapter 4: Sickness?
Chapter 5: School...
Chapter 6: Fangirls...
Chapter 7- New Waiter Friend
Chapter 8- JIMIN???!!!
Chapter 9: Do I know you?
Chapter 10: Close?
Chapter 11: Leave Me Alone
Chapter 12: I Did?
Chapter 13: Sorry...
Chapter 14: Boyfriend?
Not An Update! Just Facts About The Story
Chapter 15: Back Off
Chapter 16: Pretend
Chapter 17: He's Mine
Chapter 18: Move On
Chapter 19: You Don't Know Me
Chapter 20: Brother?
Chapter 21: Wound
Chapter 22: Jealousy
Chapter 24: Public Announcement
Chapter 25: Flirt
Chapter 26: Reasons Why
Chapter 27: Unknown Number (1)
[Not An Update: Gratitude and Questions]
Chapter 28: Unknown Number (2)
Chapter 29: Hospitalized
Chapter 30: The Past And Present's Explanation
Chapter 31: Another Encounter
[NOT AN UPDATE JUST QUESTIONS
Chapter 32: Hopes Up
[LITTLE NOTE, NOT AN UPDATE]
[STREAM STAY GOLD AND HOW YOU LIKE THAT, ARMY AND BLINKS!]

Chapter 23: Locked

60 3 11
By zehasimp

Jimin's POV
The guy who covered my mouth hid me inside the classroom and pulled me under a table.

I looked up to see who the guy is and saw Jungkook.

"Is it a new habit, huh Jungkook?" I asked sarcastically.

"You're getting used of just popping out of nowhe-" I added and looked at him.

"Can you please shut up?! If you want to get into trouble then fine!" Jungkook whisper-shouted at me.

I just rolled my eyes.

He was just looking at the window beside the door since you can see the hallway from it to check if the guard is still there.

Jungkook's POV
"Is it a new habit, huh Jungkook?" Jimin complained.

"You're getting used of just popping out of nowhe-" I'm so done with this. Can't he see that I'm helping him out?

"Can you please shut up?! If you want to get into trouble then fine!" I yelled.

This boy is just annoying him...WE WILL BOTH IN TROUBLE IF HE WON'T F*CKING SHUT UP!

He just rolled his eyes and played with his hands. Then I took a look at the hallway one last time to make sure that the guard is already downstairs.

"He's gone...We can go out now..." I said quietly while waiting for him to go out of the room.

He took his bag and walked out. Then I followed carrying my bag and just rolled my eyes.

We arrived at the main glass door of our school. I tried to open it but I can't, I tried my very best to not let Jimin know but I started panicking when I really can't open the door.

Oh sh*t...

"What's happening?" Jimin asked from behind and walked to hold the handle and tried to pull it.

"I guess we'll stay here for the night" I sighed and sat down right beside the gigantic door.

"N-no! I can't be here!" He stuttered.

Jimin's POV
"Is it that bad to be with me, Min?" Jungkook asked and smiled sarcastically.

"Aish..."

Eomma Jin is so gonna kill me... I can't go home with him beside me!

"Just go to Utopia, I can stay here"

This boy sure is mysterious...He can be a superhero if he can read people's minds...Trying to catch me huh?

"How I wish I could go to wherever that 'Utopia' is than rather being with you."

Can I go act now? I'm pretty good at this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"You're just gonna lie, why do you have to be so easy to get caught" He asked-smirked.
[I don't even know if what I'm writing make sense but let's go on😂]

I won't even be shocked if this boy really is a superhero that reads minds- or as I can say Villain.

"I already told you that I don't know whatever you're saying so please let me stay in peace." I reminded.

Aish! This boy.

"I know that wherever world we our, I know that it's you Min..." Jungkook said quietly.

What did he just said?

"Why can't you just wake up and realize that I am just in your imagination"

Oh shoot...WHY THE HECK I SAY THAT?!

"What? My imagination? Then why are you here? Why can Taehyung and Yoongi see you?" I only have one mouth Kook -_-.

He brushed his hair while closing his eyes giving me a chance to disappear at that moment.

Seeing Utopia's view, I walked to our house and opened the door seeing nobody in sight.

How is Eomma Jin going to lecture me this time?

I walked to my room and changed. After changing, I took a look at myself in the mirror.

I'm sorry Jungkook...

I hopped into my bed and opened my phone. My eyes turned wide open seeing 57 messages and 12 missed calls.

Lord, I'm praying that Eomma Jin wouldn't kill me.

I pressed to see the messages and 52 of them are Eomma Jin's and 5 of them are Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung's.

Just great.

~~~~~~~~~~
I suddenly woke up because I felt a lick in my foot. I tried to kick it of my foot but it's still clinging on my foot.

"AISH!" I yelled.

Aish! Why did Eomma Jin still let this cat enter my room when it already scratched me in the face!

I know he is mad at me by now but letting me get hurt again because of this cat ain't it! Yes, I do love cats, but not cats that hates me!

I heard a giggle from in front of me so I wiped my eyes and tried to open them when I completely opened my eyes...

HOW THE HECK IS HE HERE?!

"How cute, our Jiminssi is such a tsundere!" Jungkook giggled.

I don't know but I find it cute.

Aish Jimin! Stop it!

"JIMIN-AH! IF YOU DON'T HURRY GETTING READY AND GO DOWN HERE I'M REALLY GOING TO SPANK YOU!!!" Eomma Jin yelled from below that might be able to be heard in the other village.

I thought he's going to kill me...Why isn't he that mad though?

I stood up and took my towel. Before I could enter our bathroom I spoke up.

"Go take that cat out and never enter my room ever again!" He just looked at me and smirked.

Before I could close the bathroom door.

"DON'T WORRY I WILL WATCH YOU FROM HERE!!!" He screamed and laughed.

"PERVERT!" I yelled and banged the bathroom door.

That pervert...

I touched my cheek and it felt so hot that mayber I could fry an egg here.

But how did he get here?

~~~~~~~~~~
I walked down the stairs expecting to see Eomma Jin eating and would stare at me with daggers.

But he's not the only one who's there, he's with Namjoon hyung and Jungkook, YES JUNGKOOK THAT FREAKING PERVERTED BOY!

I just walked continuously and walked to 'Appa' Namjoon and gave him a morning hug.

I just kept on looking at Eomma Jin that is just staring at every single thing I do. Everything was quiet until I decided to break the ice.

"Why is Jungkook here?" I asked.

"He already knows everything" Appa answered calmly while eating that made me raise an eyebrow.

"But how?"

"He caught you long ago, Id**t" Eomma Jin blurted out.

Ok ok I know that I'm an id**t! Don't need to remind me!

"But why is he here?!" I yelled.

"And now you're mad?! I was worried sick about you!" Eomma Jin yelled at my face.

Appa Namjoon held Eomma Jin's hand to make him calm down.

"Eomma, I already told you that it's my fault... Don't get mad at Min already." Jungkook pleaded with sparkling eyes.

Are they close now? And why is he calling Eomma Jin 'Eomma'?

"Ok fine! But only because Jungkook asked so, if he didn't I could've took off your hair already!" Seokjin Hyung screamed.

"Hon, calm down please...The other neighbors could still be asleep by now." Namjoon hyung asked.

And at last, he calmed himself down. But he was still staring daggers at me, I couldn't take it so I hurried eating and stood up.

"I'm off..." I took my bag and walked outside.

"YAH WAIT UP!"Jungkook called from behind.

I didn't wait for him and just ran to see the beautiful view of the real world in front of me.

I was surprised to still see Jungkook behind me.

Didn't he fall asleep at school?

I just continued walking since we're already near. When we arrived Hoseok came near me and pulled my arm.

"YAH! Where were you yesterday?!" Hoseok asked, obviously he's so worried for me yesterday or he just wants me to treat him because of last time.

"I can try to treat you later, hm?" I just already knew he just wants that.

"ANIYA! I really was worried about you!" Hoseok declared that made me confused.

He really is worried because of me?

"Yah, You rea-" I didn't get to finish what I'm saying because Taehyung screamed right out of nowhere.

"JIMINNIEEE-AHHHH!!!"

"Yah! It's embarrassing!" I shouted silently. [I made up a new one😂]

"Where were you yesterday?!" Taehyung asked. [More like scream]

"I-'

"You didn't even think of answering my calls, right Jiminie?!" Taehyung interrupted.

"Yah...Tae calm down already." I rolled my eyes.

Yoongi suddenly wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me look at me.

"Eh? Hyung?" I asked Yoongi-hyung.

"I just want to" He replied.

"EHEM!" Hoseok coughed from behind.

I looked back at him with a confused look.

"Hobi? You ok?" I asked.

"Ohhh~ I smell jealous boyfriend around here~" Taehyung teased.

"Yah, stay away from him" Hoseok whispered to my ears.

"Who exactly?" I asked.

What does he mean by that?

"Yoongi..." Hoseok replied.

"But wh-"

"I'm your boyfriend remember that..." He's giving me the chills already.

"Yah, also remember that we're just pretending" I whispered to his ear.

[Just A Suggestion: Play Crystal Snow or Heartbeat of BTS while reading this part.{I prefer Crystal Snow though😜}
⚠️Just A Smol Warning⚠️:
It might make you cry]

Hoseok's POV
It hurts...
It really does hurts...
Can you not remind me that, Jimin?

I just stood there silently. Remembering the words that Jimin just said.

"Yah, also remember that we're just pretending"

Words that cut to through me like knives. I know, you might think I just met Jimin. But no... He saved me.

FLASHBACKS (4 years ago, Hoseok was 15)
I stood at the edge of the bridge, waiting for the right moment to jump remembering all the words that my 'friends' told me...

Just shut up!

Oh I'm so sorry, not sorry!

Don't even think that we needed you.

They left...For a new friend.
Just like they said, even the brightest sun will fade it's light at night.

They thought that I might me strong, but I'm not. I raised my arms in the air, feeling the breeze for the last time.

I was about to jump when a guy called out to me.

"STOP! PLEASE DON'T JUMP!"

I looked for where the voice came from and it comes from a small guy a few meters away from me.

I faced his direction and asked.

"Why not little guy?" I asked him. He walked close to me and answered.

"There are still looking for you, waiting for you"He said with sparkling eyes I just laughed at what he said.

"Nobody will...They will never..." He sat by my side and looked at me.

"They left...My friends, my family..." I said trying to stop the tears my eyes from falling.

"If you want, can you tell me what happened?"

[Hoseok told him a lot about himself and told him why he's planning to jump]

The tiny guy just hugged me. I even really almost fell off the bridge out of shock.

"I can be your friend!" The guy smiled like the rays of the sun, bringing back the light in my world.

"Thank you..." I thanked him. Thanks to him for reminding me that there's still a world in front of me to live in.

"May I know your name?" I asked.

"Jimin! I hope to see you again friend!" Jimin said and walked away.

Back To Present
Up to now, I still can't forget the guy who saved me, Jimin...

And because of that...I knew that I should call him my hero...

To my hero...

I don't know but I love you...

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<
안녕 again! I am finally back everyone! I am very sorry for not updating! I lost connection so yeah, I wrote this while offline UwU

This is obviously my longest Chapter! I just want to make it up to you guys because I didn't update for about 3 or 4 days, I can't track time that much I'm sorry😂

This Chapter almost made me cry though, I pity Hobi so much! And I think it's pretty clear already clear to answer the question "Does Hoseok like Jimin?"

And there you have a Jikook and Jihope Chapter! Please comment your thoughts about this Chapter!

And also please vote for this for this Chapter if you liked it! Thank you so much for reading! 정말 감사합니다!
-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

116K 4.8K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
524K 5.5K 60
-mpreg -gay (bxb) -fluff -littles -smut -hybrids This was my first book so like the first half of the book is like cringe until I started to like ac...
21.3K 1.2K 22
"Why do you keep ignoring me?" "Give me one reason not to," A marriage done to satisfy people. Nice people have their limits too. My very first Namji...
72.5K 5.1K 42
WARNING : FETUS WRITING I'm so sorry but most of it will sound cringe cause it was my first book and I just winged it. Hope y'all don't find it too...