๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐„๐’๐“๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ'๐’...

By -PLSJADN

when seb and his sister, avani gregg, stay at the sway la for two weeks, sparks automatically fly between her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

7

711 22 1
By -PLSJADN

Bryce POV:
I'm bringing Sydney upstairs and I'm highly uncomfortable. Addison begged me to take her upstairs and I tried to explain that she liked me and how something could go wrong and Addison was too busy worrying over Nessa to care. I placed her on the bed and turned to leave when Sydney said she was gonna vomit so I grabbed a bucket and held her hair. Better in then out. I was rubbing her back to help relax her when Dixie walked in and then apologised as she was walking in on something. I rolled my eyes and i stayed there rubbing her back until she fell asleep this wasn't alcohol..

Dixie POV:
I walked in on Bryce and Sydney they looked really close so I quickly left. I waited for Bryce to explain himself and chase me out but he didn't. What was that? I needed to tell Addison but I didn't want her worry especially if it was nothing. I'm kinda overwhelmed with all the couple drama so I go into the kitchen. I see Griffin and he looks good but he's not interested in me as more than a friend so I wave at him and go into the living room. Charli is sitting alone and I go and comfort her.

Dixie: What's wrong?
Charli: This whole party is a buss.
D: Nessa will be fine...
C: It's a mess! Thomas spoke to me about it he says that I won't be allowed into Hype House if I do a stunt like this again...
D: It'll be fine. Don't let Thomas control your life, everyone makes mistakes Charls. Chase was looking for you. He wanted to speak to you.
C: I'll go look for him now..

Nessa POV:
I'm crying in the bathroom, great. Not how I thought today would have gone. I walk in and this girl was eating Josh's face. Avani, Addison and Cynthia are sitting outside the door and Daisy is in here with me. Daisy is honestly the sweetest person in the world and she has been nothing but kind. Even though Josh is the reason I'm like this I want him to comfort me and I want to know for sure that he is in the wrong before I break things off. I don't have to say anything but Daisy opens the door and tells Avani to get Josh. In seconds Josh is in the room and he is hugging me and apologising. I nod but I can barely understand his words. I explain to him that I understand that he didn't kiss her back and that he is sorry but I need space and he nods and then walks out. Afterwards the girls come in and explain to me more about Sydney and what happened. Addison offers to take me back to her place and Avani, Daisy and Mads tell me that they will come with and I smile. I don't deserve them. They explain to me that only Daisy needs to be in the photos tomorrow but Addison is going with her, I wipe my eyes and grab my jacket from the front door and wait outside. The breeze felt good on my skin and my heart rate finally slowed down.  Mads and Avani go to say goodbye to Anthony and Jaden and Addison looks for Bryce but can't seem to see him anywhere. Daisy sits by me and hugs me. After a while she gets up to fetch the car to take us to Addison's. I look at Sydney's instagram.

@/sydneyvmay

liked by joshrichards, brycehall and 20,857 others.
your local fairy godmother
joshrichards: id wish to be able to teleport.
  @/sydneyvmay: i know what i'd wish for😍.
  @/userr: lowkey ship it tho🤭.
  @/user: no. no. no. no.
madslewis: beautiful
  @/sydneyvmay: bestfriend
liked by madslewis and 5,374 others.
  @/nessafanacc: what bout nessa mads??
  @/madslewis: what bout her?
view all comments...

Daisy was calling me and I was too deep in thought to hear, she ran over and I quickly clicked off once U saw her. Going on her IG only made me realise that everyone else likes her so everything that the girls told me was a lie. Daisy sat next to me and rested her  head on my shoulder.
Nessa: Is your ass really certified?
Daisy laughs.
Daisy. 100%.
We laugh and wait for the girls.

Mads POV:
I quickly kiss Jaden and I explain that we are leaving and he looks sad. He tries to hold me back but I wiggle out and tell him to look after Josh. He look over and he has his hands in his head and there is tears in his eyes. Damn. Jaden runs over and sits on his lap and Josh smiles weakly. I wave goodbye and run to the car. In the back I hear Kio say "what the fuck" but i'm already taking too long. I see Avani in the garden with Anthony. At least i'm not last to the car. Daisy and Nessa are sitting in the front seats and I scoot in the back. No Addison either. We start small talk.

Avani POV:
Anthony is outside sitting alone drinking water, honestly if I wasn't leaving with Nessa I'd sit right down next to him. We are pretty boring but perfect for each other. Damn I love him. Wait. I love him? I guess I do. Being apart was really good for us. I smile and he looks up and notices me. His face lights up. I plop down next to him and he holds me in his arms. He asks me if I want to go and I say that I do but that I'm leaving with Nessa to help her after the Josh situation and he nods. He's literally the opposite of you know who, he would always force me to do what he wanted and sometimes it was okay but other times if I disagreed he'd hold my wrist really tightly and it'll hurt. He'd do it until I say I wanna do as he wanted. On the outside we was the "ideal ship" but he was stringing me along. He got followers from me and I got some I guess but it wasn't worth the pain I went through in that relationship. He kisses my forehead and we stay like that for a moment and I feel so safe. I see Mads run by and I look at Anthony and he smiles at me. Damn you Sydney! I kiss his lips and he pulls away.
Anthony (AN): That's for the bathroom incident.
Avani (AV): Fine. You win!
AN: Good.
he quickly connects our lips and then we slowly pull away.
AV: This isn't over lover boy.
AN: If you say so Avani.
I giggle and run into the car and I sit down next to Mads.
AV: No addison??
Mads: Nope, probs can't keep her hands off Bryce.
We laugh.
Daisy: We need to go! We are stopping for face masks and food!
Nessa: I already feel better.
Avani: I want chicken nuggets...

Addison POV:
I look everywhere for Bryce. Kitchen, Bathroom, Outside, Balcony (hehe). I can't see him anywhere. Dixie sees my running around and asks what happened, I explain that I can't find Bryce and her face drops. She tells me how she walked in on them and that it may be nothing and that I should know and I storm out. The girls look at me weird when I get into the car and I smile falsely. Avani whispers are you okay and I nod. I need to stop being selfish, I suck it up. We are here for Nessa. I force a smile.

Addison(A): Where to girlies?
Nessa(N): Target then-
Avani(AV): chicken nuggets!
Mads(M): We have already had this conversation Avani relax.
Daisy(D): Do they have salad at Chick-fil-A??
AV: I refuse to allow you to get a Salad at Chick-fil-A.
M: You need to at least have the root beer.
D: They sell those..
A: GUYS LOOK AT THAT NEW DINER. we have to go check it out pls🥺.

Nessa connects aux. They jam out and they forget about all the drama in the world. They go to Target get face masks take a few funny videos and photos and then go to the new diner that addison was going crazy for. We all got into the car out of breath. We all laughed and I completely forgot about the Bryce situation. When we got to my house, Enzo was probably in his room gaming and Dad and Lucas were probably sleeping. Mom opened the door and smiled.

Sheri: Hey girls!
A: Hey Mama.
N: Hi Mrs.Sterling
S: Call me Sheri. Hi Mads, Daisy and Avani. What's your name sweetheart?
N: I'm Janessa.
S: Well welcome. Call me if you need anything.
AV: We will thank you!!
M: Thanks Mom.
D: Thank you, Mrs Sterling!

We run upstairs.

Avani POV:
I'm chilling upstairs on my phone, strolling on instagram liking all of our recent photos

@/addisoneasterling

liked by daisykeech, brycehall and 803,255 others.
me doing what i do best.. eating with da girls.
tagged: madslewis /nessabarrett /avani /daisykeech

madslewis: she do love eating though.
  @/addisoneasterling: no lies were told.
daisykeech: cheat days!!
  @/addisoneasterling: every day🙈.
nessabarrett: thank you❤️!!
  @/addisoneasterling: my pleasure
  @/fanacc: did nessa and josh break up?
avani: did you eat my fries??
  @/addisoneasterling: no comment :)

@/madslewis:

liked by avani, addisoneasterling and 537,784 others
location: diner bathroom.. #rememberyourbeautiful
tag: avani,addisoneasterling,daisykeech, nessabarret

jadenhossler: hot
  @/avani: she's mine back off
  @/madslewis: you heard the lady back off.
daisykeech: photo creds
  @/madslewis: she took over 100 photos.
addisoneasterling: beauty😍.
  @/madslewis: who you?
nessabarrett: gorgeous :)
view all 6386 comments...

@/daisykeech

liked by madslewis, avani and 1,267,702 others.
breakup? cheat day!
tag: avani,addisoneasterling,madslewis,nessabarrett.

avani: i'm a bad influence...
  @/daisykeech: the nuggets were good tho!
abbyrao: cheat day? without meee!!
  @/daisykeech: 🙈.
nessabarrett: those pop tarts are mine don't touch!
  @/addisoneasterling: i put those in!
  @/madslewis: to solve arguments i think i should take one for the team... it's okay i'll do it.

@/avani:

liked by luvanthony, cynthiaparkerr and others.
someone asked for my number, i declined😳.
t: madslewis,daisykeech,addisonsterling,nessabarret

luvanthony: good:)
  @/avani: ;)
  @/madslewis: shipp🚢 .
  @/addisoneasterling: my parents thoo!!nessabarrett: it was me :(
  @/avani: shh.
daisykeech: you should've seen the cake on avani in the other pictures. she's too innocent for this app.
  @/paytonmoormeier: cake doe 🎂
    @/fanacc: r they back together
       @/madslewis: no.

@/nessabarret:

liked by sydneyvmay, madi and 363,647 others.
"forget that boy i'm over it"
tags: avani,addisoneasterling,daisykeech,madslewis.

joshrichards: call me??
  @/nessabarrett: not yet.
jessafanacc: are you are josh okay?
  @/nessabarrett: we're fine❤️.
avani: big facts
  @/daisykeech: PERIODT
  @/nessabarett: i love y'all
  @/hater: why is daisy friends with this rat??!
madslewis: they are song lyrics guys.
  liked by joshrichards and 5745 others.

Nessa POV:
I wait up and I have a strong headache so I walk into the bathroom and take advil. Everyone but Mads was up and then Avani screamed. I ran into the room. Addison had her hands over her mouth and Daisy had her mouth wide open.
N: What?
A: It tiktok room.. they got a video from the party.
N: Josh kissing Sydney??
AV: Worse.
D: Is she okay??
N: What are you guys speaking about??
I go on my phone and check tiktokroom's feed. I click on the post and it's a post of Sydney in the garden of the hype house taking heroin or cocaine.
N: Omds!
A: Who took the video?
AV: She gonna get dropped isn't she.
Mads wakes up and we explain the situation, she is the most shocked out of us all.
M: I never thought she'd get caught..
D: You knew?
M: I knew she did a type of drug but I thought she only did it with friends at home.
N: I thought you weren't friends with her
M: Me and Sydney are super close! I'm so sad I'm gonna call her and ask to meet up. Thanks for a good night Addi.

She calls a uber and uses the time to grab her things and she hugs each of us quickly and walks out of the door. We faintly hear the main door close and the car drive off. Well... Daisy clears her throat.

Daisy: Wow. That was kinda annoying.
Addison: Super annoying. Oh well...
Nessa: Where are you guys going now?
Daisy: Hype House for the group photos.
Avani: I'm going back to sway...
Nessa: Oh.
Addison: You can always stay here with me!
Nessa: Maybe but I need to talk with Josh. It's clear he was in the right because he didn't kiss her that he pushed her off almost immediately but-
Avani: It still hurts?
Nessa: Yeah- I mean I have no right to be jealous we're not even dating.
Daisy: We are here if you ever want to speak. I'll drop y'all at Sway now.

We play some music and clean up and pack our things. We don't have much as this was a one night lowkey rushed sleepover but it was still super successful. I say goodbye to Mr and Mrs Sterling and I side hug Enzo and wrap Lucas in a bit bear hug and he giggles in delight. I would kill to have a family like this. We wave and drive to Sway. On the way Avani was being super secretive and not showing her phone and I just assumed she was texting Anthony.

As I got there I saw Josh at the door and he looked so sad and he had bangs under his eyes. Damn I'm a terrible person. I say goodbye to Addison and Daisy and Avani goes inside with Ant. We walk hands and go for a lil walk. We get to a cute mountain we both stand in silent, enjoying the moment. I speak first.

Nessa: I'm sorry.
He is a little shocked and confused.
Nessa: I knew you didn't cheat or want to kiss her but my anxiety and my brain was telling me different and was telling me that you liked her more and she was prettier than me and it really got to me.
Josh: Ness-
Nessa: I saw tiktokroom and how she wasn't even right in the head to know what she was doing aswell so I don't blame her. Josh you are perfect for me and I trust you and I love you so muc-

Before I could even finish my words, he kissed my lips and dang. I was head over heels again. I never stopped but I wasn't sure and now it's so clear.

Josh: Janessa Barrett.
Nessa: Joshua Richards.
Josh: Will you make me the happiest boy alive and be my girlfriend?
Nessa: Happily.

He connects our lips again and I can't help but smiling.
____________________________________
hey guys! thank you for over 100 reads so quickly. please do comment any ideas you have and I will get them in the story someway or time. With the main character or others <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 1.2K 29
In which Macy Hall, Bryce Hall's little sister, meets a taken Josh Richards via Omegle. In that Omegle call there was a spark neither of them could...
857K 14.3K 115
๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—œ๐—ง'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง" ๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- ...
429 0 10
Noah Becks little sister Ava Claire comes to visit Sway every summer. What happens when she falls in love.
75.3K 639 38
Brianna Richards is Josh Richards twin sister, Brianna still lives with her parents but they are never there and mean to her. When she moves into the...