if electricity runs out so wi...

By energy_can

Kaminari is dealing with home problems like abuse and rape and insomnia thanks to his quirk what happens when... More

[Chapter 2] crys & memories
[chapter 3] not the knife
[not a chapter] A/N
[chapter 5] let me see
[not a chapter again] 100 reads?!
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
A/N I NEED HELP ASAP
A/N im back
Untitled Part 11

chapter 1 first encounter

3.9K 99 46
By energy_can

-Kaminari: pov-

5 pm

*smash* I feel the bottle break hitting my head followed by blood seconds later "STUPID BITCH CLEAN THIS MESS!" my dad yelled. he's always done this since I was a little kid. I'm use to it. it's ok this is normal. Right? My thoughts get interrupted by yelling "WELL? DONT JUST SIT THERE CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!" I do as I'm told after I decided to go upstairs and clean the blood from my head "shit it left a scar!" I think to myself than play video games. Trying to forget about it.

-time skip-

1 am

I let out a little sigh as I look at my alarm clock than the window. I've learned since my quick keeps me up I made an escape so I can walk around town. As I grab my phone and earbuds I hoop out of my window and land in the tree. I climbed down the tree and put shuffle on my playlist.

-time skip again sorry TvT-

1:35 am

*crash* "i-i s-sorry! Are you ok?" I say in my head "I'm fine calm down you're too loud." I heard a voice little raspy like they've never drank water before. I look up and I see a light skinned guy with lavender hair all over the place and violet eyes with very noticeable bags under them... he looks familiar somehow. "Oh wait!" I mentally facepalm myself self knowing I said that out loud. "Hhmm?" he said kinda irritated "do you go to ua by any chance? You look like I've seen you somewhere" "yeah, I do." he says walking away so I do the same leaving him alone knowing he's probably annoyed. I walk home knowing I won't get at sleep.

-shinsous: pov-

The smaller blonde boy walks away after I do."Denki kaminari hmm" I think to my self as I continue to walk around till dad calls me. "Hitoshi it's almost 3 am you have school tomorrow get home." then before I could speak he hangs up "great socializing" I mumble to myself knowing that I have to go to school tomorrow. Whatever, I start to head home.

-time skip next day-

4 am

I get dressed and say bye to my dads knowing ill see them at school and Eri. I cross the street to the bus stop then see the bus and get on and listen to music on my way to school.

-kaminaris: pov-

I get up from my bed and start to get dressed and brush my teeth I decided to leave my hair. I start to walk downstairs and sigh in relief "dads not home that's good." I think to my self I start to walk to school.

"hey, kami!" I hear a high pitched voice full of joy. "Hey, mina what's up?"

I asked hoping she wouldn't note my scar. "Omg kami! What happened to your head?" looks like I was wrong. "Nothing just training, its fine mina." she looks at me with a straight face knowing exactly what happened. "Oh, kami...lets get to school."

Hey, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ill upload ether sorter and faster or longer and slower. Yall can decide cuz I'm fine with both❤❤

-from wryrexee/the author❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
486K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
851K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
163K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...