AO3 Larry

By PaperPanda27

Links and titles for some of my personal favourites from AO3! More

*Quick note*
Young & Beautiful
Collision
Soft Hands, Fast Feet, Can't Lose
Unbelievers
Take Me To Church
Cold Little Heart
Gods & Monsters
Escapade
Tired Tired Sea
i'll be yours to keep
Tainted Saints And Velvet Vices
Love Is A Rebellious Bird

Fading

4.9K 27 24
By PaperPanda27

A/N: Another beautiful one. However, the story revolves a lot around eating disorders, so be mindful of that if it is triggering to you in any way.

https://t.co/j4gSExYdE2?amp=1

Author: tothemoonmydear

Summary:

Louis knows about beauty; the combination of qualities that pleases the aesthetic senses. He creates that combination every day in the garments he designs while studying fashion at uni. The cut of the design, the color of the fabric, the intricacy of the stitching; it all comes together to create something beautiful. When the science student with the long legs and dimpled smile agrees to model for him, Louis decides he's found beauty personified. Harry just thinks Louis needs someone to show him how beautiful he is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
124K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...