A Chance To Be With You ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

9

4.4K 212 26
By NeverEndingStory4You

Jungkook's POV

I stormed inside our pack house, tears streaming down my cheeks. I felt broken. My own mate doesn't want me. I ran towards my room and locked my door, standing in front of my mirror. I looked at myself and began to realize why my mate doesn't want me.

Actually, if I were him, I wouldn't want me either. What he said was partly true, I guess..

I wiped my tears away forcefully, trying to get rid of them. It didn't really work though, the more I wiped them away, the more they came rolling down.

I sobbed and slumped down onto the ground, pressing my knees against my chest.

This is the worst day of my life.

Jimin's POV

I walked out of the kitchen and that's when I heard a door slam close. Being a little bored, I tried to find that door in curiosity. I walked down the corridor and suddenly heard someone sobbing.

I recognized the voice immediately. Jungkook.

My heart ached at the thought and I speedwalked to his room, knocking onto his door.

"J-jungkookie..?"

No response.

"Jungkookie, are you okay?"

No response, except for whimpers.

I sighed. I ain't giving up so easily, I want to be there for my best friend. I looked up, my eyes landing onto the shelf above the door. If only I could reach it..

I stood on my tippy toes and reached out my arm, trying to find the spare key with my hand, my fingertips only reaching the edge of the shelf.

I huffed. My damn height isn't helping at this point.

I jumped and used both of my hands to cling onto the shelf, now hanging above the ground by a few centimeters. I gripped the shelf tightly with one hand, my other quickly managing to find the key. I let go and stood back onto the ground, smiling proudly at myself for grabbing the key successfully. Achievements. That's when I realized my current situation and I quickly unlocked the door, only to be met with my best friend hugging his knees infront of the mirror, sobbing uncontrollably.

The be honest, I've never seen him this sad before.

"Jungkookie, what's wrong? Why are you suddenly like this?" I squatted down onto my knees, pulling him into a comforting hug.

"H-he does-n't wa-want m-m-me..!" He managed to say. I furrowed my brows. "Who doesn't want you? What are you talking about Jungkookie?" After thirty seconds or so, he steadied his breathing a little. "M-my mate doesn't w-want m-me."

I widened my eyes in shock, a loud gasp left my mouth. I pulled away from Jungkook to look him in his teary eyes.

"YOU FOUND YOUR MATE?!" He vaguely nodded. "B-but he doesn't want me..." He whispered. I couldn't believe my ears. I couldn't believe my eyes. My best friend looked heartbroken, which is very much understandable at this moment. How could this happen?!

I pulled him in for another hug, patting his back. "Wha-what happened?" I asked, ready to beat the shit out of the guy. "I-I.. I smelled this addicting scent.. I followed it, only to end up meeting him at our b-borderline.. He looked so handsome, Jiminie. He looked so p-perfect. His scent was so a-addicting.. Until he looked at me in disgust and said really harmful things.. He said he never wanted an omega, he said he never wanted m-me.." My blood began to boil. "Was he from our pack? What was his rank?" I clicked my toungue, trying to stay calm for Jungkook.

"N-no he's not from our pack.." Jungkook pulled away and stood up, walking over towards his bed to sit on it, to sit more comfortable. I crouched down in front of him and held his knees, looking into his eyes. "Which pack was he from?" I asked again.

He didn't answer, instead, he avoided eye contact. Finding his behavior weird, I asked again. "Jungkook..?" He looked at me and bit his lip, clearly nervous.

At this point I began to worry a bit.

"H-he's an Alpha." I nodded hesitantly, not sure where this conversation was going. "And which pack is he from?"

"Don't get mad.. Please.." He whispered, looking down again. I furrowed my brows. Mad? Me? Why would I be mad?

"H-he'stheLycanBloodPack's Alpha! I'm sorry! I only heard his name before but I haven't seen him in real life, ever!" He spit out quickly, looking back up again.

My heart stopped. I was in pure shock, anger and fear bubbling up in me.

Not necessarily even because he's Jungkook's mate..

Not necessarily even because he killed our previous Alpha..

But because Jungkook met him at our borderline.

My breath hitched, I quickly stood up. "Jungkook, was he alone?" I asked dead serious. "Yes he was.." He stared at me. "Are you sure?" He waited for a moment. "I-yes..?"

That didn't seem convincing.

"Jungkook! Alpha's never come alone! He was at our borderline, while we nearly declared war! He wasn't alone, Jungkook!" I raised my voice, realizing what that Alpha was planning.

"YOU GUYS DECLARED WAR?! WHY DON'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" He nearly screamed. "JUNGKOOK! We have no time left! Listen--"

"NO! I'M YOUR BESTEST FRIEND, I SHOULD KNOW AB--"

"JUNGKOOK!" I used my Alpha voice. He shut up immediately and whimpered, eyes widening looking down. I realized what I did and cursed. "Shit-fuck-no-I'm sorry!" I pulled in for a hug, not like that's going to make up for it, but I tried.

"Jungkook, listen, we have no time left! They were planning to attack us! I gave all of the guards a day off goddammit! No one is watching our territory right now, they can just barg in--"

"AAAHHH!"

That's when an ear piercing, broken scream was heard, silencing both me and Jungkook.

They're here.

I ran towards the window, nearly ripping the curtain.

It was a war zone.

Wolves were running everywhere, the warriors and guards trying to fight our enemies off which failed one by one. They weren't even prepared..

Little pups ran away into the forest, their mothers crying, telling them to hide.

Dead bodies began to fill the area, screams and growls filled everyone's eardrums.

I turned to Jungkook who was shivering in fear, tears filling his eyes again. "GO AND TAKE CARE FOR AS MUCH PUPS AS YOU CAN. HIDE, RUN, BRING THEM AND YOURSELF INTO SAFETY! I AND EVERYONE ELSE HAVE TO FIGHT! GO, NOW!" I panicked, raising my voice and running downstairs.

A wolf jumped through the window, glass shattering and with a loud growl it neared me. I changed into my wolf form too and without hesitation, I ran towards it and bit it in it's neck, surprising it. Guess this one wasn't really much of a fighter, luckily..

I ran outside only to have a clear vision of what was happening, exposing myself at the same time.

That's when a huge black wolf with red eyes neared me.

The one and only. The Alpha.

I tried to stand tall, trying not to show any fear even though I knew I was no match for him. But I wasn't going to give up on my pack like that.

Sorry dad.. Guess I'm not such a good Alpha after all..

Jungkook's POV

I tried to stay calm, even though I was terrified. I must save the pups. I must save everyone I can save.

I sped towards Ji-ho's room first, barging through the door. "Ji-Ho!? Where are you?!" I looked around, panicking.

That's when I heard a sob.
"K-kookie?" I ran towards the closet only to find the pup hiding in it. I lifted him into my arms and sushed him. "W-what's happening, Kwookie?" He asked with teary eyes.

It broke my heart to see him like this. "I'll explain it to you later, okay? For now we have to hide. Where's Myung? Do you know where he is?" I asked him. He just pointed to his bed.

I followed his gaze and quickly realized that Myung was hiding underneath it. I squatted down and reached out my hand, for him to take. He complied and took it, standing up in a few moments. I also lifted him and with them in my arms I ran outside, looking out for more pups who needed help.

"Focus on me little ones, only on me." I said to them, noticing when they began to sob looking at the war that was happening. I tried to be as sneaky as possible, not to stand out. I ran into the forest and that's when I noticed one pup hiding behind a tree. I quickly grabbed her small hand and we tried to be as fast as we could.

There's a special hiding spot for the pups in this part of the forest, for emergencies. After two minutes, we reached it and I putted Myung and Ji-Ho down. I looked around one last time, making sure no one sees us. I don't want the pups to get killed.

I bended down and moved away some leaves, a handle coming in sight. I pulled it open, making the hatch go up. "Okay, quick. Slide down little ones." I mentioned for the pups to slide down. They did as told and the little girl was the last to go. They weren't the first ones to get in, there was light coming from it and some whispers too. I could see eyes peeking out.

Happily enough, most of the pups were already in here. I gave them a reassuring smile and closed the hatch, hiding it with a few leaves.

You could almost compare it to a massive rabbit hole, hidden underground. However, it was safe.

So far.

I ran back towards the war zone, mostly searching at the edge of the forest. I meanwhile tried to mind link Jimin.

-'Jimin, are you there?'

..

'Yeah, I'm here, but I really need help.' I could hear him struggling.

Tears forming in my eyes again, I spoke up.

-'Where are you?'

'At the front of the pack house. Don't come here, there's a warrior coming my way to help me out. Stay with the pups.'

I wanted to say something else but he broke the mind link by putting up a wall. I cursed and looked around, trying not to get caught. I was still in the edge of the forest, the war was happening a mile away or so. I ran forward for some more, about to step into the danger zone when my eyes widened in shock.

A dead pup was laying onto the ground, in front of me.

I covered my mouth with the palm of my hand, tears slipping. I feel responsible for this.

..Please wake me up and tell me this is a nightmare..

I ran away from the heartbreaking crime and stormed back into the pack house, checking the pup room.
I heard a window shatter and that's when my breath hitched.

I heard paws and a low, threatening growl coming closer and closer. I hid behind the couch, having no where else to hide that quickly. I suck in my breath and pressed my eyes shut, not daring no make any sounds nor to look what was happening. I could only hear the danger coming closer and closer.

Maybe I'm already doomed..

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Whew, this is a huge update/chapter 😂

Anyway, I want to thank everyone who's been reading this book and for voting.
I hope y'all like the story so far!❤️

What do you think will happen?

-Are Jungkook and Jimin going to make it out alive? 

-Are the pups going to be okay?

-What's going to happen between Taehyung and Jungkook..? 🤔

Thank you so much and I hope you'll like the next update! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 3.1K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
311K 10.6K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
946K 48.6K 49
"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately hover above him, hands appreciating his c...
363K 12K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...