AO3 Larry

By PaperPanda27

Links and titles for some of my personal favourites from AO3! More

*Quick note*
Collision
Soft Hands, Fast Feet, Can't Lose
Unbelievers
Take Me To Church
Fading
Cold Little Heart
Gods & Monsters
Escapade
Tired Tired Sea
i'll be yours to keep
Tainted Saints And Velvet Vices
Love Is A Rebellious Bird

Young & Beautiful

8K 59 45
By PaperPanda27

A/N: This is probably one of my top 3 fics. It's written really well and the story (slow burn!) is honestly really beautiful. So much character development. It definitely lives up to its hype.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/838537/chapters/1597776

Author: Velvetoscar

Summary:

Louis, to his horror, attends an elitist university in which the name Zayn Malik means something, Niall Horan doesn't stop talking, there are pianos everywhere, and Harry Styles, only son of a drug-addled, clinically insane ex-rocker, has a perfect smile and empty eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
98.7K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
821K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...