Master of Cards: Konosuba x M...

By Lixon99

You lived with your parents. You died as a virgin saving a girl. You met two weirdos and more... I don't own... More

Chapter 1: Reincarnation and meeting weird peoples
Chapter 2: First quest and meeting an explosive loli
Chapter 3: New ally and cabbage hunt
Chapter 4: Solo quest and meeting a loli dragon
Chapter 5: The pervert and the flirter
Chapter 6: A cliche meeting
Chapter 8: An unexpected meeting
Chapter 9: Haunted house
Taking a break
New Book

Chapter 7: Y/n vs Dullahan

6K 105 146
By Lixon99

(--Third Person Pov--)

As the dullahan keeps releasing his dark aura, Kisaki and Y/n is eating a sandwich from his food inventory.

Dullahan: " Why haven't you come to the castle?! You wretches! "

Kazuma: " What? Why? We're not firing explosion magic at you anymore... "

Dullahan: " Not firing it at me, you say? That's a barefaced lie! "

He then somewhat throws his head done as it bounced up and his arms tried to grab it. What was that even to do? He then points at Megumin.

Dullahan: " That crazy crimson demon girl is still coming to my castle every single day! "

Kazuma: " Huh? "

Kazuma then looked at Megumin as she looked away guilty and then he started to pinch her cheeks.

Megumin: " Ow! "

Kazuma: " You?! "

Megumin: " That's not it! Please hear me out! Until now, I've been able to settle for unleashing my magic on empty plains, but since I learned the allure of using magic attacks on a castle, well... "

She said while blushing and begin to hold her cheek.

Megumin: " Now I need something big and hard, or I just can't endure it. "

Kazuma: " Don't say that while fidgeting! Besides, you can't move after unleashing your magic! Which means you must've had an accomplice... "

Aqua then begin to look away nervously and begin to fake whistle.

Y/n and Kisaki: 'Knew it.'

Kazuma then begins to go after Aqua and pinch her cheeks as well. She then begins to whine about she did it because she couldn't get any decent quests because of the dullahan, so she wanted revenge.

The dullahan then releasing his aura further to becoming a dark wind making all of us looking at his direction as if we weren't already except Kazuma and Aqua.

Dullahan: " Hear me, fools. My name is Verdia. This isn't the only thing I'm deeply offended by. Did you not have the backbone to seek retribution for your ally's death?! I may be evil now, but in life, I strove to be an upstanding knight. In my opinion, allowing the death of that sword mage, a model hybrid class who protected his ally and received my curse, to go waste is simply- "

Before he could say anything else Y/n <Flashstep> beside him and said.

Y/n: " Ah well, I didn't know you think of me like that. "

Both the dullahan and his horse was shocked by the sudden presence as the dullahan almost fell off his horse. He stared at Y/n in wild shock.

Dullahan: " H-Huh? What?! You're.... alive? "

Y/n: " No, I'm dead inside, as well as I died for like a month ago or something? *Munch* "

Dullahan: " How are you even alive?! "

Aqua: " What's this? Was the dullahan waiting for us the whole time, with no idea that we easily dispelled his curse after he left? "

She then begins to laugh at him.

Aqua: " That's hilarious! Super hilarious! "

Y/n: " Now, now, Aqua be nice to him. Even if he's evil now, he still like super old lonely man in a castle. I think he was just super lonely that he would come here just to talk to us. "

Y/n said that as he <Flashstep> back to where he originally was. Kisaki then asked him.

Kisaki: " Y/n do you think I'm old? "

Y/n: " I learned from my parents to never ask a girl what's her age was. "

Kisaki: " Hmmm, ok. "

Dullahan: " I-If I felt like it, I could massacre every inhabitant in this city! "

Aqua: " You're awfully cocky for an undead! "

Dullahan: " Do you think a beginner adventurer's magic can- "

Aqua: " <Turn Undead> "

As she chanted that the dullahan screamed like a girl cause he screamed "Kyaaaa. " pathetic if you ask Y/n and Kisaki. The horse got reduced to atoms, while the dullahan was rolling around the ground and dust. He then begins to stand up again.

Aqua: " Hey, Kazuma, this isn't right! It's not working! "

Kazuma: " No, it looked pretty effective to me. He went "Gah!" and all. "

Dullahan: " Are you really a beginner? Isn't this city a gathering place for beginners? F-Fine, then. There's no need for me to fight for myself. <Undead Knights> Show this lot a glimpse of hell! "

Kazuma: " I bet he's freaked out because your magic was more effective than he expected. "

Dullahan: " Th-That's not it! Why should the boss be the one you fight first? You start with the small fry- "

Aqua/Y/n: " <Sacred Turn Undead!> / <Flame waves> "

Aqua aimed at the dullahan while Y/n aimed at his minions for free exp, while they stood still and doing nothing.

Again the dullahan screamed like a little girl as he rolled around the ground again.

Dullahan: " M-My eyes! My eyes! "

Then the same thing repeated just like last time, just with different words.

Dullahan: " That's enough! <Undead Knights> Slaughter everyone in the city! "

Y/n: " Neat, he's giving us free exp. "

Kisaki: " Hey, Y/n can I kill them this time? "

Y/n: " Let's just wait a bit and see where this is going. "

The undead knights rushed at them as the adventurer was scared.

Adventurer Tommy: " Call a priest! "

Adventurer Sally: " Somone go to the church and bring back all the holy water they've got! "

Dullahan: " Now, let me hear your screams of despair! "

Then all of them begin to realize that it was not them who they go after it was Aqua. Must be the luck stat. She then screamed and ran away dragging all of the monsters away.

Aqua: " Why are they all targeting me?! I'm a goddess! I've been a good girl every day, too! "

Y/n: " *Having flashback* Nothing that I could think of. "

Darkness: " No fair! I've been a really good girl, so why?! "

Kisaki: " What a pathetic priest. "

Y/n: " Agree. "

Kisaki: " I don't even know why they go after her. Maybe because of she the weakest one. "

Y/n: " Agree. "

Kisaki: " And you want to marry me. "

Y/n: " Agre- hey! Stop that Kisaki! We've mid in a fight, jeez. "

Kisaki: " I thought it would work, mou~. "

Then Aqua ran to Kazuma, which also makes him a target to all the undead knights.

Y/n: " I guess it's time for me to step in. "

(--Y/n Pov--)

I quickly use <Flashstep> to get close to him and was close to slashing him with my GunBreaker.

Dullahan: " Oh? It seems this little fox wants to challenge me. "

Y/n: " ... "

I quickly dodge his slash that I aimed at my head and quickly chanted <Holy Flame Fox> sending multiplies fireballs at him.

Before he could slash them I manipulate each of them to move differently. It cost me more mana, but it is worth it if I could get a hit.

I only managed to hit two-third of my fireballs as the rest he dodged them and quickly slashed them into thin air.

I quickly shoot my magic bullets from my GunBreaker making him go on defence.

Dullahan: " Your skills are splendid, but you are too inexperienced to fight me! "

He said that as he rushed at me while quickly cutting my bullets in half.

Y/n: " Tch. "

I enchanted my sword with <Holy Flame Fox> and it glowed with golden flame surrounding it. The dullahan quickly attacking in front of me probably because he wants to test my strength.

I quickly block it with my sword as it created a shockwave and the ground under us begins to crack. His strength is really strong!

I quickly got kicked by the stomach and was sent flying as I quickly stabbed my blade on the ground to reduce the range of me flying away.

Guess I have to try the new technique... I quickly throw a smoke bomb that I made to distract the dullahan with.

Dullahan: " You can hide, but you can't win against me! "

(--Third Person Pov--)

Inside the smoke, several golden-orange lights begin to appear as the dullahan became impatient and slashes the smoke away to see several waves of flames surrounding him.

He was clearly surprised by this and was taken off guard when a wave of flame attacked him from behind causing him to grunt in pain. Next was Y/n who appeared in front of him and try to attempt to slash him only to be blocked as he jumped back and disappeared in the flames.

The dullahan couldn't figure out where he would appear from since the waves of flame surrounding him are moving in a circle. He was clearly impressed that Y/n could do this since it would require a lot of manas to use this kind of spells.

Dullahan: " Hahaha! I haven't fought like this in a long time. I wonder how long you can last before your mana died off, Y/n! "

Two more bullets coming at the dullahan right as he cut them like they were tofus.

Dullahan: " Come more at me! Is that all you got? "

Suddenly a rain of arrows was aiming at him catching him off guard as he quickly puts his head on and his aura became stronger.

He then quickly cutting as much as arrows as he could while he didn't notice Y/n sent him more waves of flame from behind.

Dullahan: " AGH!!! "

He grunted in pain as all of the waves of flame, which had also holy magic in it hit him from behind again along with some of the arrows.

Suddenly Y/n came out of flame with his enchanted sword ready to cut the dullahan head off.

What he didn't expect was that the dullahan to block it and kicked his stomach once more. Y/n spilt off some salvia as he stood in front of him.

Dullahan: " You know you're pretty annoying right now... "

Y/n: " You should join our party for a day, and try to say it again after. "

As both of them take their stance and were ready to attack each other an explosion erupted as the ground shake a bit. That gave the signal for them to start and try to slash each other, but it was only the dullahan who moved. Y/n just stood there and waited for him.

Of course, the dullahan wondered why he didn't try to dodge nor block. Before he could hit Y/n a bunch of chains came out of golden portals and wrapped around him.

Dullahan: " W-What is this?! "

Y/n: " That's the chains of heaven its name is... Enkidu. Even god won't able to escape it... "

Dullahan: " How can a beginner adventurer have this kind of power? "

Y/n: " Because I'm a cheater... Goodbye, dullahan. I hope you can find peace in your next life as a knight again and not walk into the path of evil. "

Before the dullahan could say anything his head was already slashed with a sword enchanted with holy flame.

Y/n then jumped back as he sent all of his flame waves to the dullahan and a giant pillar of flames erupted. It wasn't as strong as <Explosion> but close.

As the smoke cleared all the adventurer looked over where the flame pillar erupted form and saw Y/n standing there with the dullahan sword on the ground and the sky begin to disappear causing light to shine.

All of the adventures cheered for Y/n as Kisaki walked to him from behind.

Kisaki: " Soo... You fought and won against one of the Devil's King's leaders huh? "

Y/n: " Yeah... I'm kinda exhausted from all the mana I used... I feel like I could collapse any moments now. "

Kisaki: " How about I carry you? "

Y/n: " You're too small, Kisaki. "

Suddenly Kisaki grew in size to a normal height human. Her buster even grew as she looked like someone between 16-18 years old.

Kisaki: " Am I now? "

Y/n: " Heh. Can you teach me that move one day? "

Kisaki: " *Smile* Only if you give me a kiss and a lot of sweets. "

Y/n: " Sure- "

Y/n looked behind and saw his party members rushing toward him. Kisaki picked him up and gave him a piggy ride.

Aqua: " Y/n! I didn't know you were that strong! "

Megumin: " Yeah! And I didn't know you could use such destructive spell close to <Explosion>! "

Darkness: " Can you use it on me next? "

Kazuma: " Good job defeating the dullahan, Y/n! "

All the adventurers: " Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! "

Y/n: " Thanks, but I don't think I would want to do it again... It's too much work. "

He then fell asleep as Aqua and Megumin begin to poke his cheeks and everybody laughed at him.

Emergency Quest

Kill the Dullahan!

Quest Clear!!

The Next Day

(--Y/n Pov--)

I grunted as I woke up and tried to move but something heavy is on top of me. So I opened my eyes and take off the blanket only to see Kisaki in her adult form sleeping on top of me...

I begin to poke her cheeks and try to wake her up.

Y/n: " Kisaki... Kisaki... Wake up or else no sweets for you today~ "

She then jumped up with wide eyes as she yelled.

Kisaki: " I'm awake! I'm awake! Please don't take my sweets away from me! "

Y/n: " I don't even know if you like me or the sweets more. "

Kisaki: " Of course I love you more! Sweets are something that I can replace with, but not you. You the only one I ever loved Y/n. "

Wiz: " Y/n are you awake? "

Y/n: " Yes I am! "

Wiz then walked in with some morning breakfast as she smiled at me causing Kisaki to be jealous again as she wrapped her arms around me as if I was her only treasure. I seriously thought she would get used to Wiz since they been living together for a while.

At least she didn't try to kill her this time.

Wiz: " Here both of your morning breakfast. After you finish it please go to bath you begin to smell hehe. "

Y/n: " Hey! "

She then ran off as she waved goodbye to us. Sigh, I wonder what I did to make her begin to tease me like that.

We're both taking a bath each turn and Kisaki reverted back to her normal self. Right now we are heading to the Adventurer's Guild.

KONOSUBA!

Megumin: " I've been waiting for you, Y/n! Listen to this! Darkness is begin super stingy and telling me I'm too young to have any! "

Y/n: " Why are you telling me this? I'm like a year older than you. "

Kisaki: " Yeah? Why can't you be older so that I can marry you! "

I looked at her with 'what the fuck' face and she just shrugged it off. We then see Darkness with a cup of beer. Ah, I see now what's going on here.

Darkness: " No, wait, that isn't what I... "

Aqua: " You're late! "

She is already drunk! And I can see a Kisaki emitting a dark aura behind her, scary! I looked over the door that got opened and saw Kazuma walking toward us. Then I heard Luna voice.

Luna: " Oh, Y/n-san, I've been waiting for you. Actually, I have a special reward for you and your party. You more specific. "

Y/n: " Is it about me defeating the dullahan? "

I then moved Aqua away. I ain't gonna let her puke rainbows all over my clothes.

Luna: " Yes it is. "

Mohawk guy: " Who knew you'd defeat a leader of the Devil King's army? I believed in the radiance within you from the very start. "

Y/n: " Thanks I guess? Stranger whom I only met a few times. "

Mohawk guy: " A light that shines on the gates of Hell... There may have been an old legend like that. "

Adventurer Brody: " That's right! If you weren't here, we never would have defeated the dullahan! "

All adventurer: " Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! "

Wahh, I'm embarrassing right now but I didn't show it and just smile.

Luna: " Ahem! In recognition of L/n Y/n-san's party's achievement, I award you 300 million eris. "

Our party: " Th-Three hundred million?! "

Adventurer Mike: " Treat me, Y/n! "

Adventurer Lindi: Y/n-sama, treat me, treat me! "

Y/n: " I don't even know you guys! Also... Group meeting! I have something to tell all of you. "

Aqua: " We won thanks to my abilities, so we should go 90/10. "

Y/n: " But I was the one who defeated the dullahan and by the sound of explosion it was Megumin who saved you from a bunch of undead. So I think everyone here will get some of the rewards except Aqua. "

Aqua: " W-Wait! I was kidding! I was kidding! "

Kazuma: " Now that we've acquired great wealth, I'm going to live a safe and leisurely life. "

Darkness: " Wait! "

Kazuma: " I won't wait! "

Darkness: " It's a big problem for me if I can't fight strong enemies anymore! "

Kazuma: " It's not a problem! "

Megumin: "It bothers me, too. I'm going to join you, defeat the Devil King, and earn the title of strongest magician. "

Kazuma: " You won't earn it! "

Aqua: " You're going to go back to begin a shut-in NEET? "

Kazuma: " I'm not going to, because I'm not a NEET! "

Aqua: " I won't be able to go home! "

Kazuma: " I've already made up my mind! "

Aqua: " Huh? "

Kazuma: " Don't "huh" me, you useless goddess! "

Y/n: " Kazuma I the one who defeated the dullahan and got the reward. I'm the one who decides who get what and if you gonna be like that... You won't get any and Aqua will get you share. "

This made him shut up and looked at me with a shocked expression.

Kazuma: " Come again? "

Y/n: " I said you won't get any deal of share and Aqua would get yours. "

Kazuma: " ... Fine... But we need to at least find a decent home for all of us. "

Y/n: " At least I have enough money to open up a shop. "

Darkness: " Oh? What kind of shop is it Y/n? "

Y/n: " A cafe with sweets and other tasty stuff. Also Aqua you could also come and work for me if you want- "

Aqua: " I accept! I accept! At least I can work with someone I know and won't scold me! "

Damn, she desperate. I laughed a bit at her reaction. Kisaki seems to notice this and begin to hold my arm possessively. I swear she's gonna be a yandere in one of these days...

Y/n: " So long as you don't scare away customer you'll be fine. Also, Kisaki would you like to work there too? "

Kisaki: " Sure as long as I get a kiss every day as payment. That reminds me... "

She then dragged me somewhere so others couldn't see us and kissed me on the lips. I swear you could literally see smokes coming from my ears.

After a few minutes, I calmed down and coughed a bit.

Y/n: " I only do it once in a week- "

Kisaki: " Deal! "

I sighed and went back to the others, who were still waiting for us. "

Kazuma: " What happened over there? "

Y/n: " I-It's not of your business! "

Kazuma: " Whoa, Woah, Woah! Don't need to yell at me like that! "

Megumin then begins to chuckle then it turned into a laugh which caught everyone with it as we begin to laugh happily.

Y/n: " Well anyways here Aqua. "

I then handed her expensive alcohol from a travelling merchant that I met in the morning. She shakingly grabbed it while tears begin to form under eyes.

Aqua: " Y-Y/n... "

Y/n: " Y-Yeah? "

She then hugged me out of nowhere and I could feel her buster being to choke me.

Aqua: " Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Than you so much! "

(-Time skip-)

Anyways after Aqua finished hugging me I gave each of them 10 m eris, which surprisingly they all accepted except Kisaki. She said that she doesn't need the money she needs me to be her mate.

So now I'm stuck with over 260 m eris since I still have somewhere from before the dullahan quest. I had thought of using it to open up my business with the help of Wiz. I had thought of opening it close to her shop since I would also have her to have more customer.

Right now I'm cooking f/f for Kisaki and WIz for a little celebration of me slaying the dullahan. I asked Wiz if she wasn't angry about what I did and she said that it's fine. I couldn't smell lie on her so I decided to shrug it off.

Kisaki: " Y/n! Y/n! "

Y/n: " Hai, Hai I'm Y/n. "

Kisaki: " When the food ready? I can't wait! "

Y/n: " About 5 minutes it still needs more time. "

Kisaki: " Don't worry I help you! "

She begins to chant some kind of spell, oh shit!

Y/n: " W-Wait! "

I accidentally grabbed her breast instead of her shoulder, which made her blushed and lost her concentration as the whole kitchen goes the whole kaboom!

What a nice day it is.

---------------------------

3795 Words!

Hey guys! Y/n which is you would be opening a shop in the next chapter! If you have something in mind like foods or something else let me know!

Just to be clear Y/n would sometime add new sweets or other foods on sometimes!

Also thanks for 2k views and about editing my chapters, I would be doing that after I write all about the first season. Thanks again!

Arigato!

---------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 50 15
A student by the name of Liam Davis dies a very cliche death and is given three options that we don't need to go over because you already know which...
263K 3.8K 33
You are Y/N L/N your a shut in who watched a lot of anime you died after falling some stairs on way to train station because you were not paying atte...
1K 42 8
You, best friends with Kazuma Satou. You get sent to the afterlife after getting hit by a car, all because you decided to play hero for a day. A godd...
150K 2.4K 37
After Y/N's death, he's greeted by his friend Kazuma and meets the beautiful goddess of water, Aqua. She offers them to live a life in a fantasy worl...