Law & Order Special Victims U...

By Paty324567

Liz Arroyo is fresh out the police academy. She's assign to work in Special Victims unit. Will she be be able... More

Cast

Payback

153 10 1
By Paty324567

In the criminal justice system sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

*********
It was raining and there were police cars around a cab, that had crash into a pole that had caused the traffic light to drop on top of it.

Then a car pulled up, and man and a woman got out.

"Sex crimes?" Asked an officer.

"Olivia Benson" said the woman.

"Elliot Stabler" said the man.

"Frank Bremmer, 2-7. A white male , mid-30s , multiple stab wounds" said the officer, leading them to where the body was. "$ 40 left in the cigar box"

There was a man lying all bloody.

"Hack licence made out to Victor Spicer, $ 12 in a wallet was in his pants. No ID." He said pointing with his flashlight

"Ok , so it's not a robbery, but stabbings aren't necessarily sexual" said Stabler. "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Any specific reason you calles us?"

"Whoever did this sliced off his cigar and took it with him. Is that specific enough?

Both Stabler and Olvia looked back down at the man and then at each other.

"Works for me" said Olivia, shrugging.

Elliott signed.

*******
The next day
16th precinct.
I sat in my desk as I stared down at the newspaper. Then Brian barge through the door.

"Sorry I'm late" said Brian.

"As always " I said, and he just smile. And handed me a cup of coffee."Thanks"

"You're welcome" he said, as he walk to his desk.

"I talked to Van Burem at the 2-7. She wants all our paperwork on this" Said Captain.

"Right on it" I said , as I fix some papers.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"Autopsy this afternoon." Said Elliot.

"Who's cutting?" Asked Craven.

"Rodgers" answered Olivia.

Then Jeffries came walking with some papers."No doubt on the COD" said she.

"Are your conclusional pole vaults personality or gender driven?" Said Munch.

"I dunno. What about seductively logical?" Askes Jeffries.

"Oh, really? I had what looked like a stabbing once." Said Munch.

"What happen , with that?" I asked.

"Well, Liz. Turned out some guy was getting divorced , drank some cleaner. And when his soon to be unmarried widow discovered him dead, no alimony." Said Munch."She stabbed him 15 times out of pique."

"That's unexpected" I said and turn to drink some more of my coffee.

Then Ken came in."Captain?"

"What?" Asked Cragen.

"Desk sergeant just got a call for a Sex Crimes detective at the 96th Street IRT." said Ken.

"Why?"

"Some guy molesting back dead body." Answered Ken.

"Oh, that is just terrific. Who's up?" Asked Craven.

"Me and Liz." Said Brian.

"Really?" I said."Can you handle it yourself"

"I think a dead molestee can be handled by one detective. Cassidy." Said Cragen."Anyway I need her to go with Benson. Munch , give Stabler and Benson the benefit of your experience."

"Umm , Sir. If the body's dead, is that considered a Sex Crimes?"asked Cassidy.

"Just go. Investigate, interrogate, write up a DD5." Said Gragen.

"You follow up with the cab company for a home address on the Vic." Said Benson."I'll do the hack bureau."

"What about your partner?" Asked
Munch.

"I'd love to but my presence is required in court" said Stabler.

"I read about it in the news" said Brian."City Councilman"

"Winnie wager" said Stabler, as the both headed out.

Supreme Court part 72
Wednesday , September 15

"Detective Stabler."said the defense attorney."You previously testified that.when you first approached the defendant in the park , he was feeding the pigeons, is that correct?" He questioned.

"That's correct" answered Stabler.

"The zipper on Mr. Klosters pants was closes?" Asked the defense.

"At that time , yes." Said Stabler as he look At the guy.

"So to your knowledge, Mr.Kloster's pants have never been unzipped in public?" He asked Stabler.

"You got name.He didn't flash me" Said Stabler.

"Why did you arrest him?"

"Because two women had stop my car and told me the defendant had been exposing himself." Said Stabler

"So you arrested my client based on their uncorroborated accusations?" Asked the counselor.

"That and the fact. Ive known both women for five years" answered Stabler.

"So you know them well?" Asked the counselor.

"Yes" answered Stabler.

"Intimately?" Askes the counselor.

Stabler chuckled."Don't be ridiculous. We're neighbours.

"You're a memeber of the Special Victims unit of the NYPD. Is that correct?" Asked the counselor.

"Yes, it is."said Stabler.

"And this unit is referred to in the police as the Sex Crimes Unit?" Asked the counselor.

"That's correct. Yes" answered Stabler.

"Are you obsessed with sex, Detective?" Asked the counselor.

"Objection" said one of the counselor.

"Sustained." Said the judge.

"This os an all volunteer unit, correct?" Asked the counselor.

"Yes, it is." Answered Elliott.

"Could you tell the court why you volunteered." Asked the Counselor..

"I requested the assignment because sexually based crimes are a major law enforcement problem." Answered Stabler.

"So, you see yourself as the Ken Starr of the NYPD?' asked the counselor.

"Hardly. Sex should be one of the best parts of life, not the worst." Answered Stabler."I do see myself as the father of four children none of whom I'd like exposed to Mr.Kloser's...shortcomings.

"Shortcomings?" Answered Mr. Kloser's."Shortcomings?" He then got up and unbuckled his pants and took out his dick. As people became shocked. And some of the counselor even laughed.

"Shortcomings my ass, you put head!" Exclaimed Mr.Kloser's. As he showed exposed himself in court."Yeah! Look at that! Shortcomings, huh?"

"Take a look! Look at it!" Said Mr.Kloser's, As two officers drag him away.

Prencinct
Stabler came back laughing as I was sitting across Livs next. And Liv was sharpening her pencils.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Asked Olivia.

"He's in Bellevue." Answered Stabler, as he took of his suitjacket.

"Why?" I asked. As he handled me one Coffe.

"The jury came back that fast?" Asked Olivia.

"He waved his flag at them before they had a chance. Nobody saluted" said Stabler.

"Oh really?" I said. I shook my head and drank some more coffee.

"Ok. Unfortunately , our homicide isn't gonna close as fast" said Olivia"We have a problem".

"Ok, shoot" said Stabler.

"Me and Liz went to the hack bureau. Our dead guy Víctor Spicers license was suspended when he got 12 months for assault." Said Olivia.

"And?" Questioned Stabler.

"The problem is that he still in Rikers" I said.

Captains Office

"You can't trust the computers. They get backed up on releases" said Cragen.

"So I talked to the watch captain. Spicers still there" answered Olivia

"Why is this ours?" Asked the captain.

"Doer sliced off the doc's unit?" Said Stabler.

"And took it with him" I said.

Cragen the spit out what he was eating fast.

"I got Spider's sheet. Prostitution, soliciting, petty theft." Said Olivia."And he also managed to get two of his clients arrested, both married.

"So he's scrum. But he's not dead scrum. So who's the stiff?" Asked Cragen.

"According to his hack license he's Víctor Spicer" I said And gave the picture."There's no other ID on the body or In the cab.

He then grab one lupa and observe it closely.

"Police work"whispered Elliott to us.

Cragen then took out a pocket knife.""Seam's uneven." Said Cragen, cut the plastic that held the picture of the Vic , and revealed the real Víctor.

"I would take a ride over to Rikers." Said Cragen."And see if Mr.Spicer thinks he has any enemies."

"Ok" I said. And walk of

"You're welcome" Said Cragen.

Rikers Island Correctional Facility Wednesday, September 15

"Home., Maybe?" Said Víctor came out. He had make up on and was smiling.

"Get in there" said the officer.

"Ooh. Cops" excitedly said Victor."Why?"

Stabler then stood face to face with him." You're looking awfully good there for a dead man, Victor" said Stabler.

"Meaning' he asked.

"Somebody killed you in your cab last night" answered Stabler.

"Before or after I went...dancing?" He answered.

"Question." Said Olivia."Who'd want to cut off your penis off?"

"Take a number?" He said.

"The victim was using your licence. Had a wife , little kid." Answered Stabler.

I observe as they interrogate him and was amazed with how they did it.

"Yeah?" Answered Victor.

"Yeah." Said Stabler.

"So?" He answered.

"How about a name?" I said, As he stared at me serious

"We'll have you out for the weekend." Said Stabler.

Victor shake his head in agreement."Yeah, I sold the license to a guy. Right before I went in, a hundred bucks. I don't know his name.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want us help you out" said Olivia.

"Your chances are slipping" I said.

"Yeah, yeah." Said he."Its was on Broadway. Right near the 125th street El."

I wrote this information as he talk.

"That's right. Thebe guy had the kid with him." Said He."I don't know, four , maybe five."

"So, you walk up to a guy on Broadway , broad daylight." Said Stabler."He gave you a hundred bucks, you give him your hack license.

"How stupid can you be?" I said, As he looked annoyed.

"A foreign gentleman at a coffee shop I frequent set it up." Said Victor."Ok"

"Names" I said.

"43rd and 11th" said Stabler. "Cabbies place. I don't know his name."

I huff in Frustration and close my notepad. As Olivia was annoyed by his answer.

"Oh,yeah, the guy...The guy on Broadway had groceries. He must've lived around there." Said Victor.

"Keep toying. And you will get to know me" I said.

"I'm not" he said. And turn to Stabler."Hey. You doing anything Saturday night?" He asked. And send a kiss to Elliot.

I looked at him.

"Oh, I'd hurt you." Answered Stabler serious.

Street
We were in the car. As we drove to the the car.

"Sergeants are disturbing the Vic pic in the 2-3 and the 2-7" said Olivia."They'll hit every apartment within ten blocks.

"This guy's wife must be going nuts." I said, As I got out of the car."Missing Persons won't take the report for two days.

"Who was supposed to get sliced , Spicer or the mystery man?" Asked Stabler to us.

"This is really, confusing" I said.

"Spicer was one the one who said" Take a number" " said Olivia. As We entered the dinner.

"BLT WITH hash. Burn it" said the waitress.

"Can we talk to you a minute" said Stabler.

"I'm kind of busy here." Said the waitress.

"Hack bureau?" She asked.

"Police" answered Stabler. I then showed her my bagdge.

"Oh. What's up?" She asked.

"You ever seen this guy?" I asked, as Olivia show her the picture of Victor.

"Yeah, but he hasn't been in months." She answered.

"Do you remember his name?" Question Olivia.

"Umm . Victori" she asked

"What about him?" I asked and show her the picture of the other man.

"Yeah , a regular. Come in at midnight. He was here last night" she answered, as she poured some coffee.

"Got a name for him?" Asked Stabler.

"Now, that's weird. Victor." She answered.

"Excuse me. Jesus!" She said" I said corny on pump , this is rye. Do you know what it's like never hearing English.

"Did you ever talk to Victor Two?" I asked.

"Almost every night recently" she answered.

"Yeah? What about?" He asked.

"Traffic, weather, his kid. Why?" She asked

"Somebody killed him last night" said Olivia.

I looked around and saw this guy sitting who paying close attention to our conversation with her.

"This city sucks!" She answered. And turn "Can I have my sandwiches, please?"

And we turn to leave.

"Its pretty easy to become a cab driver. He was probably here illegally" said Olivia , as we walk together

"No green card. No hack license." Said Stabler.

"Wait! Becky told me Victor was killed' said the same man who was listening to our conversation with the waitress.

"Which Victor?" Asked Stabler, as I hold out two of the pictures.

"Who would care about him? Said the man, who didn't bother to look at the real Victor picture.

"You know his real name?" Asked Olivia.

"Steven" he answered

"And his last name?" I asked.

"Never asked. I saw him last night." He answered.

"What time?" Asked Stabler.

"Around midnight, I guess yes." He answered."He came out as I went in, and tow ladies hailed him.

"Could you identify them?" I asked.

"It was very dark" he answered.

"They see you?" Asked Stabler.

"They must have. We were in the light. He was crazy about his little boy." He answered."His wife is pregnant. They just found out."

I look away and huff.

Prencinct
We were in Captain Cragens office, when Munch knock.

"Your dead taxi driver? Cab dispatcher finally called. Got a call last week" he said. "He's asking if Spicer was on of their drivers and what time he worked."

"Male or female?" Asked Stabler.

"He wasn't sure" answered Munch."Said the voice was too high for a guy, too deep for a woman" said Munch. As he grab a donut.

"Aren't these fabulous?" Asked Cragen.

"Ok. This poor guy is butchered and whoever kill him thought he was that disco queen in Rikers" said Olivia.

"Probably the Vic , has some secrets. Of his own." I said. They look at me and agreed.

"Ok, lets say that the Vic had the misfortune to buy the wrong license and Spicers the target. Who wanted him dead?" Asked the Captain.

"Whoever called the dispatcher?" Answered Munch.

"Wow." Said Stabler , as the phone rang.

"Nice. Good stuff." I said.

"Yeah? What? Mm-hm" answered the Captain."Great. Uniform just got hit on your Vic.687, West 123rd."

And gave the paper to Stabler. I got up and followed them.

"A Steven Panacek."

"Thanks. Thanks a lot" said Stabler he thank Munch.

"Never stops." Answered Munch."They have more varieties than that.

Street
Two officers were standing near their police car. We were getting out of Stablers car, walking.

"Apartment 1 B. Nobody's home" answered the officer.

"Thanks. Good job , guys " said Stabler to them.

A pregnant lady with a child got Olivias attention."Hey , that's the kid in the picture"

"Anybody you two have the Victim services cards?" Whispered Stabler.

"Got them" I said , to them.

"Mrs. Panacek?" Questioned Stabler.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Hi. I'm Detective Stabler this are Detectives Arroyo and Benson" introduced Stabler.

"What's happened to Steven?" She asked.

"Mrs. Panacek...." Said Benson , but was interrupted.

"Was he in an accident? What hospital is he in? Can I ?" She asked worrieddly."Oh , no!" She Exclaimed. She almost fainted but both Stabler and Benson held her.

"Oh, God, no! " she exclaimed."Oh, God! Why? Why Steven?

Panachek Apartment
I sat the little boy in my lap as we read a book together and observing both Olivia and Eliott talk to Mrs. Panacek

"He was here illegally, wasnt he?" Asked Benson."Mrs.Panacek."

"What difference does that make now?" She asked sadly.

"Don't you want us to find who did this?" Asked Olivia

"Yes" She answered

"What nationality was he?" Asked Olivia.

"He was Czech?" She answered as she cried.

"When we're you married?" Asked Olivia.

"Almost five years ago" she answered."Steven never applied for residency. He talked to an immigration lawyer and he said they would report him.

I looked over and saw her cried, seeing her like that was getting to be. I continue flipping the book.

"You should , term, talk to Victim Services ." said Olivia."They can very helpful. " Olivia gave her a card.

"Thank you" she said.

"I'm so sorry" said Olivia.

I then got up as the little boy went his mom."Oh, Baby. How's my baby?" Said she , as she held her son

"I'm so sorry for you loss" I said.

"Thank you" she answered.

Prencinct
Stabler was on his phone as the captain came over."That's great. Thanks a lot.Yeah, bye. That was the ME." Said Stabler to Cragen."The stab wounds ? 37 of them."

"Wow." Said Cragen.

"This still reads gay to me" Said Stabler.

"You got a fax." Said Jeffries.

"Panaceks prints are clean so let's do this by the numbers" said Cragen. "He's illegal , send a set to Interpol.

"Forensics report" read Stabler.

"What?" Asked Cragen.

"They found part of a fingernail in the front seat of the cab" answer Elliot.

I sat on my desk , as I drank coffee.

"With red nail polish on it." Said Stabler.

"Dispatcher thought it was a woman who called." Said Olivia.

"Kind of undercuts your gay theory" answered Cragen.

"Could be a he -she" answered Stabler.

I nooded my head in disagreement and chuckled a bit.

"Didn't two of Spicers married johns take a bust?" Asked Cragen.

"Yeah , about six months ago." Answered Olivia."Vice targeted the piers."

"I'm sure their wives must've been thrilled." Said Cragen.

Munch laugh at his comment.

"What are you doing?" Asked Cragen to Munch.

"Eavesdropping" answered Munch.

"Good, you're up to speed." Said Cragen. "Why don't you interrogate a husband?"

"Anyone in particular?" Asked Munch. But Cragen walk away.

"Enjoy yourself." Said Stabler. As he smile.

I chuckled and he heard me.

"Not funny" he said.

"For me it is" I said and left him there standing with Brian.

Dupree Investment Group 72 Cedar Street Thursday, September 16

"I already paid my fine. Do you know the problems that arrest caused me?" Asked the guy to Munch and Cassidy.

"You were with a male prostitute. Victor Spicer" Asked Munch.

"I have nothing to do with Spicer" answered the guy.

"Somebody tried to kill him" said Cassidy.

"You think it was me. I wouldn't go near that animal! " Exclaimed the man.

"Calm down" said Brian.

"We want to ask a few questions about your wife" said Munch.

"What is wrong with you people.? Leave my wife out this! " exclaim the man. As he push Munch and then Brian grab him put him against the car.

"Hey!" Exclaimed Brian

"Do you wanna be arrested again!" Asked Cassidy.

"No.No.!" Answered the man.

"Then answer my partners questions." Said Brian.

The man shooked his and comply.

"I got a bad rotator cuff" answered the man.

"Just tell us where was your wife last night?" Asked Munch.

"In her wheelchair" answered the man."She's a paraplegic. Why do you think I was in the back of a taxi , when I was busted."

"Good question. If it was a female prostitute " answered Munch.

"You enjoy this, do you? Is this how you get your rocks off?" Answered the man as he saw Bryan laughing.

"Thanks for your cooperation." Said Munch as he and Brian left.

Meanwhile

"Victor Spicers is a disgusting little piece of street meat" said the man. "But he has an extraordinary gifted orifice in the middle of his face.

"Know anybody who'd want to kill him?" Asked Stabler

"There's a host of candidates" answered the man.

"Like your wife, maybe?" Asked Olivia.

He laugh a little and answered" I know you find it hard to believe but I have nothing to hide. My sexual predilections may not be known to the readers of Page Six. But they're known to my friends and my wife.

"Just for the record. Where was she last night?" Asked Stabler.

"My wife? You're joking" he asked.

"No, we're not" answered Olivia.

"My wife's bisexual but she prefers women." He answered.

"How lucky for her" said Stabler.

"We have a civilised relationship." Answered the man.

"So you not mind telling us where she was, say, 1 am this morning?" Asked Stabler.

"At a restaurant, Elaines ,with me and four very good friends" said The man and then signal his assistant who took out a piece of paper.

"Her name is Clarissa." Said he."And you should give her a call." As he gave it to Olivia.

Prencinct
"A military plane drops JFKs coffin into the water, three years after the assassination. You don't find that a bit disquieting?" Said Munch.

"No" answered Brian.

"No?" Asked Munch."Justice Department waits 33 years before they tell the people , then they say they did it because it wasn't evidence."

I look at him as I eat ."Oh. Don't you think you're being so overdramatic" I said.

"No!. Are you sheep? You believe anything?" Said Munch.

"Baa" answered Brian.

"You guys going to eat this ?" Asked Jeffries.

"Suppose we say yes" said Munch.

"Suppose I'm just being polite" said Jeffries.

"That'd be a first" I said.

"John doesn't eat vegetables."said Brian.

"Yeah? They way I heard , that's not the only thing John never gets to..eat" said Jeffries. And left

"Ounch" said Brian.

"She got you there John" I said, as Brian smirk my way and I just rolled my eyes.

"Speaking of DOJ, you guys see the fax from the Feeds?" Asked Craven

"Internet pedophilia" answered Brian.

"Too hard , to forget" I answered.

"Innocent Images Squad' answered Cragen. "Anything we find should go to Baltimore.

"No way! I'm never setting foot in the city of Baltimore again" answered Munch.

"Why not ?" I asked him.

"Why ? You're rich, did your 20, got your pension" said Brian.

"I earned that pension with my mind, while surrounded by intellectual insects" answered Munch."Not to mention that I lost a wife. To someone who was not only another detective but a member of my squad. So I've careful if I were you Liz, better take care of Mason there."

"Mason knows what will happen to him, if ever cheats on me " I said serious.

"Wow, Liz didn't mean to upset you there" said Munch.

"Too late you already did" I said.

Stabler walk in , with some papers.

"What's that?" Asked Cragen.

"Take a look at that. Fingerprint check on Panacek" answered Elliot.

The captain look at the papers.

"Give us a whole different kind of motive" said Elliot.

"See if any of the victims are in the New York area" said Cragen.

"Your partner may not like it" said Craven

"Its a murder investigation" said Elliot.

"Just don't let her forget we don't get to pick the Vic" said Cragen." That goes for you to Liz."

"Yes, Cap" I responded serious. Olivia is not going to like these new information of the victim.

"Are we missing some key piece of information?" Asked Munch.

"Shut up, John" we all said it.

"Not going to be a problem" said Elliot.

"It can't be a problem if she wants to be in this unit." Called out Cragen.

"There you go " said Brian as he threw a cookie at Munch.

"You are admirable, for you remain firm, even when troubled by personal relationships" said Munch." yeah right" and tore the paper.

*****
"Steven.Panacek wasn't Steven Panacek." Said Stabler.

"Ok. First he wasn't Spicer, now he's not Panacek.?" Question Olivia."So , who the he'll was he."

"Stefan Tanzic".answered Elliot.

"Am I supposed to recognise the name?" Asked Olivia.

"He's a Serb, under indictment for war crimes" said Stabler.

"What'd he do?" Asked Olivia.

"Commanded an ethic cleansing unit." Asnwered Elliot.

"He was a rapist?" Asked Olivia.

"Indicted, not convicted." Answered Stabler.

"How many women?" Asked Olivia.

"67" answered Stabler.

"How may are still alive?" Asked Olivia.

"I got 15. Five in the New York area" answered Elliot.

Olivier huff in disbelief.

OFFICE OF MEDICAL EXAMINER THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 16

"I called you back because the shape of some of the wounds was bothering, so I made additional measurements." Said the examiner."Width of entry and depth of penetration varied over the rest of the body.

"Is that because he was struggling" asked Olivia as he observe Stefan.

"Some of them were made by a blade with a serrated edge, some were clean." Said she."I hate to complicate it , but you're looking foe more than one killer.

Olivia continue to stared at the body , as Stabler look on.

Panacek apartment

Olivia came knocking on Mrs. Panacek door as she open she said something.

"Oh, have you found out something" asked Mrs. Panacek.

"May we come in?" Said Stabler.

"Yeah , of course." Answered Mrs. Panacek.

We then enter the apartment , as I tried hard to control the anger that was building inside me. But Olivia look more serious.

"Mrs. Panacek is your son at home?" Asked Stabler.

"No, he's at preschool" Answered Mrs. Panacek.

"You lied to me yesterday." Exclaimed Olivia with her arms cross.

"Excuse me?" Said Mrs. Panacek.

"Your husband wasn't a Czech. He was a Serb." Said Olivia.

"I don't really know what that to do...

"He was also indicted as a war criminal" answered Olivia.

" That was just politics." Said Mrs. Panacek.

"If you want us to catch his killers we need all the information" said Stabler.

"All of it, no more cover ups" I said.

"This goes way beyond politics" said Olivia. "I can see from your face , you know what he did"

"You don't know anything" said Mrs. Panacek.

"Yes we do, we know plenty" I said.

"Steven was a wonderful man" answered Mrs. Panacek. "He was the greatest father I've ever seen..

"Let me ask you, what was it like sleeping with somebody who raped dozens of defenceless , terrified women?" Question Olivia.

"Liv, came down" I said.

"My husband is dead!" Exclaimed Mrs. Panacek starting to cry.

"And you know why!" Exclaimed Liv.

"Get out!" Scream Mrs. Panacek. "Go! Get out of my house. No!".

I follow as Stabler lead Olivia away. I took a deep breath .

Outside

"That's the dumbest move you ever made" said Stabler as we were now outside.

"She wasn't going to be of any help" said Olivia.

"And how do you know that" I asked.

"Not now" answered Stabler.

"Not ever. She knew what he was." Responded Olivia

"You just verbally harassed the wife of a murder victim" said Stabler.

"She lied. If anything she's guilty of is obstruction" said Olivia.

"And how do you if she ever knew, if he fled , he must have came out with a lot of lies to get here" I said.

"Liz is right. You're on very thin ice right now." Said Stabler.

"How's that?" Asked Olivia.

"Cragens is already worried about your objectivity on this" Said Stabler. "He was this close to transferring Liz out, but she manage to control herself, what you think he won't do it to you"

"Fine let him take me off the case." Answered Olivia.

"You don't want to do that" said Stabler.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Question Olivia.

"It's me And you take yourself off this case , you take yourself out of the unit" said Stabler.

"We don't get to pick the Vic. " I said."His words , not mine."

"I'm a good cop, Elliot" answered Olivia.

"Yeah , we know." Said Stabler. As we got in the car.

************
The lady lead us to the backyard were a Lady was sitting.

"Thank you " I said.

"Ileana Jashari?, asked Olivia.

"Who is it?" Answered Ileana.

" Were police officers..." Stabler was about say , but I then pulled down his badge. And looked at her.

" Did you know Stefan Tanzic" I asked.

She then started to trembled at the name. As the old lady hug her, trying to comfort her.

"He is the one who did this to me" Said Ileana.

We looked at each other. And then Olivia bent down and say."I just want you to know, he's dead"

Ileana was now relief and said."Allahu akbar.

I stood next to Stabler as we waited for Olivia to come out from throwing up.

"Remember that Tom Hanks movie where he managed the girls team" asked Stabler. "There's no crying in baseball. Maybe I should talk to Cragen.

"Ileana Jashari is physically incapable of killing that pig" said Olivia."So , who's next?"

I shook my head in disagreement , as a Stabler open the door for me.

"Marta, is my wife. Why do you want to talk her?" Asked the man.

"Can you tell us where she is?" I asked.

"She works at Fellowes & Kinsolving. She's an architect." Answered the man. As Olivia took note.

"What's this about?"

"What time.do you expect her?" Asked Stabler.

"It varies. She's working on a project"

"I'll tell you what, why don't you have her give us a call?" Said Stabler.

"Daddy , can I stop yet?" Asked a little boy.

"Ok"

I looked at the little boy he look similar to Stefan's other kid.

"Say , hi"

"Hi." Said the boy.

We stared at him.

"Hi" answered Stabler.

"Hi" I said.

"Wow.." Said Olivia.

"You want to go the park?" Asked the little boy to his dad.

"In a minute" answered the man.

"Is there anything else?" Asked the man.

"Umm.Mr. Stevens How long have you been married?" Asked Olivia.

"Go change your clothes, Ok?" Said Mr.Stevens to his little boy. And let him down." A little over a year. I'm Nicky's stepfather. My wife's first hsuband died.

Outside

When we got outside I huff in relief.

"Stefan Tanzic's is the father of the boy" said Olivia.

"Yeah" said Stabler."That doesn't change anything.

"I'm on the job, Elliot." Answered Olivia.

"I knew you would be." Said Stabler. "I got a conference with one of my daughter's teachers. Want me to drop any of you both me drop you off?"

"No, I'm fine" I said and started to walk.

"I'm just going to walk this off." Said Olivia . "Hey , Liz wait up"

"Ok. See you" said Stabler

I waited for Olivia as she came walking beisde me.

"Are you ok" I asked.

"This is to much" she said and we continue to walk.

Then stop and got out her phone."Yeah, I need an address".

FELLOWES & KINSOLVING
712 EAST 56th STREET
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 17

We walk up the stairs and the lady showed us where Marta was

"She's over there"

"Thank you" said Olivia.

"Marta Stevens?" I asked.

"Yes." Answered Marta.

"Detective Liz Arroyo and Detective Olivia Benson" I said as I took out my badge.

"Oh. How can I help you?" Question Marta.

"We just want to talk to you for a minute. Is there someplace more private?" Asked Olivia..

"Yeah" and lead us away from , anyone who could hear us.

"What's this about?" Asked Marta.

"Me and my partner just have a few questions. Would you mind me looking at your hands please?" I asked. And took out her hands.

"Can you put them over , please?" Said Olivia.

"I think you know why we are here" I said.

"No, I have no idea" answered Marta

"No idea?" Question Liv.

"No" answered Marta.

"Stefan Tanzic was the father of your son" asked Liv.

"No, Robert is Nicky's father"answered Marta.

"And I'm sure a very good one" I said. "Where were you Tuesday night?"

"Right here. I have a presentation on Friday. Why?" Asked Marta.

"How late were you here?" Asked Liv.

"Late , very late. Maybe one o'clock." Responded Marta.

"Was anybody else here with you?" I asked.

"Umm. No. I was the last to leave. Why are you asking these questions?" Question Marta.

"Stefan Tanzic was murdered Tuesday night" I said.

"Oh. I didn't know he was in New York." Responded Marta.

"He was stabbed to death" said Olivia.

"His genitals were cut off" I said.

"Yeah. So?" Answered Marta.

"So I can See that you are very affected by it" I said.

"How would you feel if your next door neighbour raped you for three weeks and the government gave him a medal?, she asked.

"Stefan Tanzic was your neighbour?" Asked Liv.

"We went to grammar school together" answered Marta. "When Sarajevo became insane, I went to my cousin's in the mountains. Tanzic was an officer in the Serb Army. His unit came into the village, took all the men , old men, and all the boys over seven to the school and machine gunned them.

"Then they took all the women and children and put them into trucks. Tanzic picked me out. He said I was too pretty to stay in the tents. That night , he raped me. He raped me every night for 23 days. Sometimes he was too drunk so he did it with whatever was there. A wrench. A pistol. A broom handle. Everyday he would handcuff me to his bed, and every night he would say that maybe when he's tired of me, he would shoot me instead of using me." Said Marta as she tried to be strong.

"So, I'm not sorry he's dead " said Marta.

I looked at Liv and she have this look.

"Anything else?" Asked Marta.

"No. Not at the moment" I said. And started to walk .

"Thank you" said Liv. As she join me.

Meanwhile
Stabler was in school sitting next to his wife.

"I'm concerned that she still writes her letters backwards" said Kat." Her sisters never went through that."

"Well , her writing...." The teacher was about to say, but was interrupted.

"Excuse me" said Stabler.

"Stabler" he answered." Yeah. Yknow, now not a good time. You both did what?

"What were you and Liz thinking? I thought you both could handle this." Asked Stabler."Well, did she implicate herself.? Did you tell her she was a suspect? I am upset!" Exclaimed Stabler. "Fine. We are going to talk this is the morning."

Liz Apartment
I layed on the sofa , as I pour myself some wine. Today was too much for me.

I was so wrap in my thoughts that when I heard the door open , I jump a little.

"Hey" said Mason. As he put his backpack and books down. " How was work". And came by and kissed me on the cheek.

"Pretty interesting" I said." How was school"

"You know the usual , these courses are killling me" Said he, as he took of his shirt uniform and was now walking around shirtless." You know I can report you" he said.

"Then who will have to play" I asked innocently. And got on top of me as our lips crashed with each others.

"So do you think this girl killed the guy" he asked, As he kissed me.

"There's doubt in mind. And?" I asked.

"How do you feel about that?" He asked.

"I understand her, I would to the same thing" I answered , as he grab me my waist.

"So let me get this straight, you will do that to me" Asked Mason.

"Don't be silly. I would only do it. If you ever cheat on me" I said.

"Ounch" he said. As his soft lips kissed mines. "Isn't to much to handle"

"Come on Mason , Don't start" I said.

"Do you think this is safe" he asked.

"Mason, you already know what happen to my mom, how she treated me" I said." I seen the worst. I'm fine.

" I just don't want you to get to emotionally attach " he said.

"I'm not, trust me" I said.

"Ah right. Babe. Whatever you say" he said. He caress my face. "I'm taking a shower, care to join me" he said.

"I don't think so" I said.

"Come on it will be fun" he said As he kissed the side of my neck.

"Just for bit" I said. As he lead me to our bathroom.

He grab me my waist and pulled me closer to him , I slowly took off my shirt.

And started to kiss his chest. I wrapped myself around his waist as he tore away my bra.

He slowly kissed my shoulder leaving a trail of kisses. I stop him for a sake and pulled off my pants. And then pull him as we enter the shower together.

The water felt so realaxing. In his arms I felt safe. He grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me closer, and ran his fingers through my long black hair.

He leaned forward and kissed me again and I kissed him back with more fervor than I had before, and we stood there kissing and kissing as the water hit us.

He push me against the wall, as he left a trail of kisses, I moan in pleasure. He open my legs up more and thrusted into me. I grip his hair as he push himself in more.

He dragged his lips up the soft skin of my neck and gently nipped my ear lobe, sipping on the soft flesh. I closed my eyes in pleasure.

His warm breath, smelling of clean spice, stroked my cheek and ear. A thrilling shiver coursed over me, . Then his lips-those full, sensuous lips-grazed my jaw and the soft spot behind my ear.

"We should probably get out" I said. And turn of the water.

He then grab me""Why are you such in a hurry? We have plenty of time. " he said And pulled me closer.

"Mason, I'm tired" I said. Trying to get him to release me.

"I've help you with that" he said. And started to kiss the side of my neck.

I grab him by his face and kiss his soft lips. He grab my waist and we continue to kiss each other.

I wrap myself around his waist as he was now at the edge of the bed.

We slowly got on the bed as he spread my legs open as he kissed me , leaving a trail of kisses.

I lay as his soft lips kissed my core.

" Mason" I moaned.

He presses my lips to his. But looking up at his face...I felt myself get wet. He thrusts once, cautiously. He thrusts again into me. He dragged his lips up the soft skin of my neck and gently nipped my ear lobe, sipping on the soft flesh.

I kissed his soft lips as I smoothed his chest. He moaned in pleasure as I left a trail of kissed.

His thrusted began to slow down and collapsed beside me, and both of us fought to catch our breaths.

My heart pounded with my first taste of abandon.

The chilly air caught my attention first, which made me realize that i was coated in a thin sheen of sweat, another first.

"You will be the death of me, woman."said Mason

"What makes you think that" I said and kissed his soft lips.

He pulled me closer to him and began to caress my face. As I kissed his neck.

I lay my head on his bare chest as darkness overcame me.

The next day
The sun beam through the room and woke me up , I look to myself and saw him sleeping still.

I then slowly got up and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and got in.

After finishing I walk to the room. He was already up.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey , yourself" he said. And walk over me." Why didn't you wake up me to join you" he said, as he had his arms around my waist.

" Because I didn't wanna wake you up" I said.

He smirk."That's your excuse"

"Part of it" I said. As he started to caress my face." Your save, for this time."

I smiled and kissed his soft lips.

"I gotta go" I said. Trying to break our kiss.

"Come on , let me make you a , naked breakfast" he said.

"As much as fun that sounds. I rescheduled it for other ." I said.

"Ok. But your missing all this" he said. AS he walk into the bathroom.

I nodded my head and headed out the door.

The precinct
I almost ran to the precinct and sat down as I drank some of my coffee.

"You don't think she murdered him?" Asked Stabler.

"No" answered Benson." I don't think she murdered him. She said she was in her office till around one."

"But Olivia , there's not witness that can recount that" I said.

"That's after he was killed" answered Olivia.

"Liz is right, Liv. No one else was there" said Stabler.

"No one else was there." Agreed Olivia.

"No one else was there. That is an anti alibi" said Stabler, to both of us.

"Elliot, me and Liz saw her hands. There are no broken fingernails" said Olivia.

"Yes , we didn't. But that doesn't mean that she may had help." I said.

Elliot stared at her.

"Look we know there are two killers so. How are we going to find the other one?" Asked Olivia.

"You mean the other one who also didn't do it?" Asked Stabler.

" We got three other Tanzic victims to check out" I reminded her." let's do that.

I got up as Stabler join me.

Building

"Being in Europe, that's an alibi" asked Stabler. As we came out of the building.

"Of course it is" I said.

"Whose next?" Asked Olivia.

"Anya Rugova , owns a restaurant on the East Side" answer Stabler.

" Sarajevo" I answered . As we walk.

Sarajevo Restaurant
1250 East 72nd Street
Monday , September 20

"Yes" answered the lady.

"Anya Rugova? " I answered.

"Yes" she responded.

"Hi, I'm Detective Liz and this both are Detectives Stabler and Benson" I said , taking out my badge .

"Do you know a man named Stefan Tanzic" I asked.

" Years ago, in Yugoslavia. " answered her.

"How did you know him?" Asked Benson.

"He murder my husband and my 4 yr old grandson with a hatchet" Anya answered.

"Would you mind telling us where you were Tuesday night? Asked Stabler.

" Why?" Asked Anya.

" Stefano Tanzic was murdered, late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning" I said.

"Good" she said. And turn away.

"No , would you mind answering our question?" Asked Stabler.

"I was here, we closed around one o'clock." Answered Anya.

We then notice her badge hand as she wrote something.

"Anything else?" She asked.

"How'd you hurt your hand?" I asked.

She look at her hand and said"Kitchen accident."

I looked at her , as she glared at me.

"Do you know a Martha Stevens?" Asked Benson.

"Stevens? No. I don't think. I know anybody by that name" she answered.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes. I must get back to work" she answered.

Outside

"You agree she knows Marta Stevens?"asked Stabler.

"Of course she does" I said.

"She's not a very good liar. "I don't think I knew her?" Said Benson.

"Did you both check out the bandage" asked Stabler.

"Left hand" I said.

"You heard what Rodgers said about the wounds." Said Benson. "Its hard to stab with your left hand.

"Unless you're left handed" I said.

"She signed the bill with her right hand" answered Olivia.

"That signature of a five year old! That women is left handed. She's left handed" said Stabler. " Besides, well get a DNA match on the fingernail.

"The fingernail could have been on the cab for a month" I said.

"For a month?" Question Stabler.

"Yeah" answered Olivia.

"Theory of the crime. Stop me when you don't agree." Said Stabler. " One of them gets in the cab my bet is on Rugova. She recognizes Tanzic. He doesn't recognizes her. She checks the name of the license , finds out when he works, calls Marta Stevens. They wait for him outside the coffee shop , get in his cab. End of story."

I thought to myself , that could be how he died.

Dinner
We show their pictures to the cabi we talk a few days ago.

"It could be them, but I told you, it was dark where they crossed." He said.

" It's ok, just take a look at them" said Stabler.

"I could look at them all day it wouldn't any good. I am sorry" he said.

"You sure they saw you?" I asked him.

"Oh, yes, that I am quite certain" he responded.

"You've been a big help" said Stabler as he turn and left.

" We don't have a case" said Olivia.

"Oh, yeah, we do." Answered Stabler.As we walk behind him.

"There's no proof" I said.

"They don't know that" answered Stabler.

"Elliot" I said.

"We arrest them. Now" he said.

"A first law student could get them out" said Olivia.

"Not if they confess." Said Stabler.

"I'm not" answered Olivia.

"You are" answered Stabler.

I huff in frustration. As Olivia looked worried.

FELLOWES & KINSOLVING
712 EAST 56th STREET

We were back at Marta office.

"Would you please stand up, Mrs. Stevens?" I said.

"What's this about" asked Martha.

Stabler then put handcuffs on her.

"Marta Stevens. You're under arrest for the murder of Stefan Tanzic." Said Stabler.

As I lead her , Stabler was on the phone.

"We've got the younger one in custody." Said Stabler."Send a car to meet is at 71st and 2nd Ave.

I felt sorry for her as she started to cry.

"I want em transported separately" said Stabler. " Yes , sir. A positive ID from the Sikh cab driver at the coffee shop

"How can you do this?" Asked Martha.

"Please put your feet in the car" I said.

Olivia couldn't look at her. Me and Stabler stared at her.

Restaurant.
Munch and Cassidy had arrived, as We were close to Martha

"Listen to me." Said Olivia.." I know what a shock it must've been to see Tanzic in that cab."

"Don't talk to anybody without your lawyer." I said."No one. Say nothing."

"Hey. You call for backup?" Asked Cassidy.

"Yeah. " I said.

"Ah, Miss Slice and Dice" said Munch. "The psychodrama over inside or that?

Inside

Stabler was talking to Anya.

"We also recovered a fingernail." Said Stabler."We'll get a DNA match on that.

"Am I under arrest?" asked Anya.

"Yes" responded Stabler."You are. You have the right to remain silent.

"May I call my lawyer?" Asked Anya.

"By all means." Said Stabler.

I walk to where Stabler and waited for her.

She then grab a knife that was on the table.

"No" said people as she hand the knife.

We rushed to where she was.

"Get back! Back! Drop the knife! Hollered Stabler.

"No! No" scream Martha.

"Somebody get the knife.!" I said.

"Put down the knife. Mrs. Rugova , please." I said.

She then stab herself. Me and Stabler ran to her. I tried to hold the wound , but the blood, was running to quick. The blood started to get on me.

" Call 911.911. Get an ambulance ." screamed Elliot. As Olivia started to call for an ambulance.

"This is Detective Benson, Sex Crimes. I need an ambulance." She said. "We're at 72nd and 2nd Avenue. Now!"

"How bad is it?" Asked Olivia.

"She got the femoral artery" I said.

Anya said"Please, don't help me."

"She's bleeding out" said Stabler.

"Stay with us" I said worriedly. As she closed her eyes.

Precinct

"As soon as we heard his voice we recognized him" said Martha.

"And where were you at this point?" Asked the attorney.

"I don't know." Answered Martha. "Somewhere downtown. I heard his voice and looked at Anya." Said Martha, as she huff in frustration." I thought I was going to faint.

"What happened then?" Asked the attorney.

"I don't remember" said Martha. "I started to feel hot all over. My head started to spin. Then Maya reached through the divider and stabbed him in the head."

I looked at her, I was started to feel sorry for her. I looked over at Stabler and Olivia , they both look at her.

" And then we were both stabbing him." Said Martha. " And the car...went up on the kerb. And we....we were out of the car and we pulled open the front doors and stabbed him more. And again and again. " she started to cried out. " I was seeing him taking his clothes off. I was feeling him pushing into me. Forcing me.

"I think you've got enough , don't you?" Asked the lawyer.

We all looked at her.

After the interrogation we came out.

"I have to run it by Schiff but I'm willing to take a plea, " said the attorney.

"Man one?" Asked Cragen.

"I'll take two and smile" said the lawyer. "Severe emotional distress. I sure as hell don't want to go to trial. If they get Tanzic war crimes indictment in , and her friends suicide, and she'll walk.

"How much time?" I asked her ,crossing my arms.

"My guess, with the right judge, 18 months in a psychiatric facility." Said the attorney.

When then look up and saw there standing , I look at her. Even what she did was wrong , I would that if I were her, to someone that caused to much pain.

They took her away.

"You three all right with that?" Asked Cragen.

"Fine by me" I said. And walk to my desk

"Yeah" both Olivia and Stabler said.

"Yeah" said Cragen.

"Get her transported , I'll have arraigned , minimal ball" said she." She'll be home with her kid for dinner.

"Thanks Abbie" said Cragen..My office , now"

Both Stabler and Olivia went inside the Captain's, I huff in frustration and look on, as both him and Olivia came out.

My phone suddenly rang.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Hey, do you.what go for lunch" asked Mason from the other end of the line.

"Be here by 12" I said.

"Ok" said Mason."Love you"

"Love you, see you later. Bye" I said and hang up.

I looked at Stabler. There was a moment a silent

" She said something to you, didn't she?"I said.

"I just want to be with my family" answered Stabler.

I looked at him and agreed with him , the phone rang. "Special Victims Unit"

Stabler grab a file from his desk as I started to talk to the person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
995K 32.9K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
396K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
302K 13.4K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...