Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

By CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... More

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.

10.2K 297 78
By CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Eilish– Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers – Don't Make Me, MALINDA – Doll House, Melanie Martinez – Prom Queen, Molly Kate Kestner – Everybody's Fool, Evanescence – Control, Hasley.

Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.

Sirius had thought it pertinent to inform Elysian that Harry was arriving at Grimmauld Place the next evening. The Order was running around like the headless chickens they were, trying to get everything ready for their saviour while also trying not to give away any information about what was going on. It seemed that, even though Elysian had been 'kidnapped' by the Dark Lord and had joined their little order, no one trusted her. It was probably the only smart thing the group did.

Hermione had arrived an hour after the order had settled in. She was rooming with Elysian, since the other rooms were inhabited by boys. Kreature had been quick to grab the best cot from the basement and bring it up for her – though it had been glamoured to look horrible as to be expected – and made sure that the books in the shelves of Elysian's room were constantly cycling for their pleasure.

"How do you think Harry will react?" Hermione asked, once they were truly alone in the bedroom, "to all this, I mean. Dumbledore told us not to write to him, you know, to leave him to stew over Cedric's death... Dumbledore said it was for the best but-but I know it wasn't."

"No," agreed Elysian. "It's a control tactic, by cutting Harry off after all of this tragedy, it forces him to realise how meaningless his existence is. It makes him grateful when people speak to him again. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book and is one of the first signs of abuse."

"What do you mean?" asked Hermione, timidly.

"It's simply, the first act of an abuser is to limit the contact to their victim. Dumbledore controls how Harry is spoken to, who he speaks to and when he speaks to them. It's textbook."

The young muggle-born's eyes went wide as the pieces settled into place and the connections formed. It made her feel sick to her stomach just to think about how she was helping someone she considered a friend – not a close friend but a friend – be abused by someone she had once trusted with her life. It occurred to Hermione that, had she not met Elysian, she would have easily fallen under the manipulations of the headmaster without a second thought: she had always trusted authority figures so much that she wouldn't have questioned any order, no matter how strange it would have seen. Thankfully, she had met Elysian, though, and she was now very aware of what was going on in the world around her.

Elysian made sure to keep an eye on everything that was going on in Grimmauld place. Dumbledore had made constant, and repeated, attempts to enter the library only to be forced out by Kreature and the 'Black Family Magic.' It angered him to no end but there was nothing he could do since there were no spells for him to remove – though Sirius and Remus both knew that he had checked, several times – and any attempt to ask Elysian or Sirius for a book meant that they, too, were locked out of the library.

It was honestly the most hilarious prank the twins had ever pulled, especially since they now had Mooney and Padfoot on their side to help.

"What time is Harry arriving?" Molly Weasley asked.

She was pottering around in the kitchen, making dinner for everyone, whilst teaching Hermione how to do some cleaning charms. Elysian was sitting in her favourite chair – a large, black padded chair that looked very similar to a throne, or that's what Sirius and Remus remarked upon seeing it when Kreature pulled it out of the basement – reading one of the books Sirius had given her – which was glamoured to look like a fifth-year textbook – and taking notes. Dumbledore stood near the fireplace, observing Elysian with a hooded gaze and attempting to enter her mind every time she looked up and their eyes connected.

"Alister, Tonks and Remus have gone to fetch him," said Dumbledore, his grandfatherly act fully engaged as he turned to Molly and Hermione. "Since they're using brooms, they should be here in about one hour."

"Perfect!" said Molly, grabbing another pot from the cabinet, "they'll be just in time for Dinner. Will you be joining us, Albus?"

"I'm afraid not, I have the Ministry to deal with," said Dumbledore, shaking his head. "However I do need to call a meeting so if Miss Granger and Miss Potter would so kindly go and inform the rest of the adults..."

The silent order was there, clear in his words. Hermione and Elysian were quick to stand up and leave the kitchen – Elysian watching with slight satisfaction as her chair disappeared to her room before Dumbledore could sit in it – and went to find Sirius.

"Knowing Harry, he's going to be pissed that he was abandoned," said Elysian as the two ascended the staircase. "Be ready for an outburst. I'll be in our room so if he wants to speak to me, feel free to lead him up to me."

"What about Ron?"

"The house will stop him going up the stairs after the pair of you," replied Elysian as they got to the landing where Sirius and the twins were talking. "Good luck. I'll make sure Draco gets your letter."

Of course, Elysian wasn't stupid enough to say anything of the sort out loud without some type of protection, even if she knew no one was nearby. The minute Hermione had arrived Elysian had ushered her, Sirius, Remus and the twins into her room and cast a certain dark spell over each of them. The spell made it so only those who had 'clearance' could hear certain things that were being said by anyone in the 'know.' It was incredibly affective. To anyone else it would appear as if they were having a conversation about Harry not receiving any letters.

~EP~

Elysian was halfway through her newest book and the scones Kreature had made for her when she heard Harry yelling at the top of his lungs at Hermione and Ron. She just smirked and continued onto the next paragraph until she heard Hermione's shuffling gait and Harry's harsh foot falls coming up the stairs towards her room.

Instantly Kreature removed the scones – making sure to save them for later – and the dark books were glamoured once more. It took less than a second and so when Hermione and Harry entered it appeared as if Elysian was doing nothing more than studying.

Harry didn't yell at Elysian. He didn't glare. He didn't hiss or growl. He did, however, open his arms and gave her an expression that almost made her stone heart break. He looked like a kicked puppy who had been abandoned by his owners.

Gently putting her book down, Elysian stood up and embraced him. Nothing was said and Hermione was quick to leave the siblings on their own. They stood like that – trapped in each other's warmth and compassion – for over five minutes before Harry eventually broke the hug and the two sat down.

"I still can't believe mum and dad are dead," said Harry. "I mean... sure I know you didn't like them much but—"

"—but they were still my parents. I know, I was just as shocked... I-I – how did it even happen? How did Voldemort get them?"

"Dumbledore thinks that mum and dad went to fight him ... he thinks that either they went to him or he went to them..."

"Merlin..." Dumbledore is an actual idiot.

There was a pregnant pause before Elysian spoke again: "So, where have you been staying?"

"Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia... though they aren't happy about it," said Harry, subconsciously grabbing his arm.

"Harry... are they doing anything to you?"

"No! no, nothing physical at least. They just call me freak and make me do chores around the house... I'm fine with it though, good life skills and all that."

"Okay, as long as you're sure," said Elysian, her eyes darkening as a calculating spark entered her iris.

"I'm positive."

"CHILDREN, DINNER!" Molly's voice yelled up the stairs.

"Come on," grinned Elysian, pulling him up, "Let's go eat before Ronald devours everything."

Note: For those interested in DOCTOR WHO, I currently have another story published named 'Roses Are Red' please look it up as I could use the support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7.2K 32
What if James did not forget his wand? What if they knew that Voldemort knew their location? What if Harry grew up with family around him? In thi...
263 7 17
what happened if harry potter has a sister? a twin sister... "i cant risk losing you, pls, pls stay." harry said quietly sobbing
2.8K 56 14
Harry James Potter, The Boy Who Lived. He grew up as an ordinary boy, living with his aunt and uncle, until one day, he found out the truth. He was a...
104K 2.5K 46
What if James Potter had a sister, who had been fighting for her nephew and her beloved fiancé since the night her brother was stolen from her? This...