W| The 3 Halsteads

Par Samantha_Chicago

Katrina Halstead grew up with her family or so she thought after she became a firefighter she got a job at fi... Plus

A/N
Big and Little
Date Night
Nick
She's Back
"Scared Us"
The Past
Foster Carer
Mommy
The New Halstead
Date
Day After Date
Shopping Trip
Target
Sick
"Nothing Is Normal"
"Serious"
Visitor
Friend and Family
People Know Now
Lieutenant
Arsonist
Fights
Barbecue
"Hell of a day"
Painting
Birthday Party
Birthday Girl!
Back In Town
"Gift"
Apollo
Coming Clean
Not My Day
Complaint
First Christmas Together
Early
Coming Home
A/N

Undercover

681 8 18
Par Samantha_Chicago

The alarm went a few times during the night for ambo but nothing for 81 so I nearly got a full nights sleep. I rolled out of my bed and walked through to the common room and made myself a cup of coffee. I placed it on the counter then turned around. 
"AHH" "Calm down it's just me" "God damn Matt" "Sorry" I sighed then grabbed my cup and took a drink of it. "You ok?" I nodded "I've been a jumpy person since I was young" "Past?" I nodded "Probably one of the reasons" "Why you up so early you are never up early?" "To be honest I don't know" He nodded "Ok well come to Molly's tonight because you owe me a drink" "I'll need to find a babysitter" "Come on you have your 2 brothers and boyfriend they can babysit have a night out with 51 once" I nodded "I'll find a way" "Good" I smiled then Sylvie and Foster walked in
 "I'm gonna go shower" Matt and I chuckled "Don't laugh" I put my hands up in surrender "50/50 chance it could have been me but Brett got it" I turned around and took a sip of coffee before I started laughing. "Stop laughing 'cause I'll laugh when you are the same as her covered in sick" I slapped him with my left hand "I wish I had my right hand" "Awwe" I shook my head and sat down at the long table next to Matt. "So Mouse bringing Mya or is it, Jay?" "Mo-" "Mommy" I turned around in my seat "Hey sweetie" I kissed her head "Where's dad?" "With uncle Jay outside" "Ok" I sat her on my knee but winced in pain from my hand. I turned around to face Matt "Well there's the answer to your question"
 "Hey, sunshine" I turned around in my seat "Hey handsome" I smiled and he walked over to me and we kissed. "Where's Jay?" "Away to the 21st they got a case" "Go if you need" "Doubt they will need me anytime soon" "If you say so" I grabbed my cup and took a sip "Oh shit" Brett walked in "I'm glad I didn't say anything" I smiled "Babe what happened to your hand?" "Punched my shooter and broke it" I kissed Mya's head "Brett want a coffee?" "I'll have another Matt" "Nah you can make your own" I lifted my hand up "I think you owe me a coffee for scaring me and because I have a broken hand" "That was not our deal" "I don't think we had a deal" "What was it you said before you went with your brother?" "I OWE you a beer" I emphasised on the owe. I sighed "What's going on in here?" "Morning Severide" "Mya have you been on the top of a firetruck?" "No" "Do you want to?" She looked at me and I nodded "Go ahead baby" I kissed her head and she ran over to Severide "I got to go they need all hands on deck" "I can't drive so I'll get someone to drop me off" "Ok be safe" I kissed him "You too tell my brother not to do anything stupid" I smiled and he walked out. I turned to the table and looked down at the table thinking about everything that's happened in my life when I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Halstead" I looked up "Severide has Mya and Casey wants to see you in his quarters" "How long was I staring at the table?" "Half an hour" I shook my head then got up and walked to Casey's quarters.
"Hey" I sat down on his bed "Hey you need a ride to the 21st don't you" I looked at him "Yeah but Mouse didn't leave me a car seat so I was gonna walk" "I'll take you" "I don't have a car seat" "I do" "Why do you have a car seat?" "Long story" I nodded "Ok thanks Matt" "It's ok" "I'll get changed at the 21st so you don't have to wait" "It's fine" I hugged him then walked out and to the common room "Mommy Kelly let me press the lights" "Did he?" I smiled and kissed her head "Can I stay with uncle Jay tonight?" "You will have to ask him when we get to daddy's work" "Ok mommy" I smiled and walked out to the apparatus floor.
 I walked over to the punching bag and threw a couple of punches with my left hand then kicked it "Wow Halstead calm down a slight bit" I smiled "Nah I'm ok Cruz" I kicked it again "Halstead everything ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine just getting in what I can even if it's with one hand" "Good on you for doing the battle of the badges" I nodded and Mya ran over to me, "I think Joe said he would make you pancakes the other day" "Can you Joe?" He nodded "Come with me you can help" I smiled and sat at the squad table "So this might be squad table but I'm sitting here to avoid my kid for 5 minutes" They all started laughing "I'll remember that when you have a 6-year-old" "Halstead" I stood up and walked over to Ruzek and Atwater "You don't have your bad news faces on so what's up?" "We need you at the 21st" "I'll need to go check with my captain and chief" "We will go to Boden you go to Casey" I nodded and walked to Casey's quarters.
I knocked on the door and Casey opened the door "Hey do you mind if I duck out they need me at the 21st?" "Everything ok?" "I don't know Ruzek and Atwater are away to ask Boden" "Yeah go ahead we only have a couple of hours left on shift and you shouldn't even be working with a broken hand" "Thank you so much Matt" I hugged him "I owe you 2 beers now" "I'm up for that once you find a babysitter" "I have one Mya wants to stay at Jay's" I smiled "I'll see you tonight" "You too Kat" I smiled and jogged to the locker room and grabbed my duffel bag then jogged to the common room.
"Mya we have to go sweetie" Ruzek and Atwater came behind me and placed a hand each on my shoulder and I jumped "Will everyone stop scaring me today and will you two stop standing like bodyguards" I smiled and grabbed Mya's Ipad and Fluffy "Mya let's go see daddy and uncle Jay" "Ok mommy" "Say bye to Joe and Kelly" "Bye Joe, bye Kelly, bye Matt" "Bye Mya" I smiled "I'll see you tonight Matt but you owe me a coffee next shift" I smiled and we walked out to Ruzek's work car. I put my duffel bag in the back and helped Mya into the car seat and buckled her in. I climbed in.
"So why am I needed?" "You don't want to know just now" "How is my brother gonna over react?" "Yeah probably" "I wanna see his face" I smirked "You might wanna cancel your plans with Casey if you agree" "Oh no but how do you guys know what I need to do" "I was there when Voight was thinking out loud about it" I shook my head "You are crazy I wouldn't even think about doing that" "Ruzek is crazy" I nodded and looked at Mya who was falling asleep "What did Mouse do to my daughter yesterday?" 

"I'll carry her I saw your hand" I nodded and grabbed my duffel bag and got out the car and walked into the 21st. I walked up behind Kevin with Adam behind me with Mya in his arms "Breakroom?" I nodded "Yeah that's fine" I sat down at my desk and dumped my bag on the floor. 
"Katrina Elizabeth Jane Halstead" "Oh shit" I muttered under my breath "Yes Jay" "Why didn't you tell me about yesterday" "Because you would do this" "Do what?" "The overreacting big brother thing. Jay, I love you I really do but I lived without any brothers for nearly 26 years and at this point, I had an alcoholic and addict stepdad and I managed I was working 2 jobs and paying off all my student loans while caring for mom because she was about to start using so no I didn't tell you I broke down at work yesterday and no I didn't tell you I have a boxer's fracture and no I didn't tell you that Will had to come calm me down but everyone breaks down at some point and I know that when you came back you broke down and there's no point hiding it from anyone" I looked down "Kat" "Jay don't I'm not in the mood" "No hear me out" "Ok go" "I worry about you because I gave up worrying about Will when he got addicted and he went out drinking every night. If I had you around when I got back from Afghanistan I wouldn't have become addicted and went out drinking until I couldn't walk yes we all have day's where we break down and you just made that really clear to me but I worry about you because I don't worry about Will anymore he took the safe path and we didn't we aren't the kind of people who sit around and do nothing none of us in this room are but Katrina I love you and I wish I could start over and know you from when you were young and save you from mom and whatever his name is. I don't want you to run into burning buildings and you don't want me running in front of bullets" I sighed "Jay I still don't want to do this my day is already wasted I can't do anything at work and I basically had to beg Casey to let me stay and finish my shift" Hank walked out his office.
"Halstead you know how to dance?" "Depends what kind of dancing" "Pole" I shook my head then looked at Jay his face was white like a ghost "Maybe when I was 15 but I struggle to run into a burning building with a tank on nowadays" "Ok know anyone who might be able?" I nodded "Yeah I can do it but I can't say I exactly want to" I sighed while Jay and Mouse both looked at me with wide eyes "Ok Upton, Burgess, Rojas go help Halstead get ready, Ruzek you will be inside, Atwater you will be the bouncer, Burgess and Roajs behind the bar, Halstead and Upton in the van" I nodded and looked at Hailey, Kim and Vanessa "Erm Sarge" He turned around "I've got a broken knuckle" "Don't worry about it" I nodded and the girls walked up to me "You got stuff you can use?" I nodded "Yeah they are at mine and Jay's" "I've got some shoes you can wear" I nodded and we walked down the stairs and out to Upton's car.
"So what's this case?" "Probably better you don't know" "Yeah don't think I want to with Jay and Mouse in intelligence" "Oh that's gonna be fun for you" "Isn't it" I chuckled "So what's happening in everyone's life?" "Nothing" I nodded "Ok so we all have boring lives" I laughed

I opened the house door and let everyone in. "So all my stuff is in the top drawer in that room I'll let yous pick I'm gonna go get a drink" I walked into the kitchen and took a bottle of water "Ok so we lay the stuff down and Kim is a way to get her shoes for you. I nodded and walked away to get changed. I put a pair of shorts and an oversized crop hoodie on over my stuff. I walked out "Damn just go out like that" I chuckled and Kim walked in with a pair of black Lace Up High Heeled Sandals. "Thanks" I sat down at the island and put the shoes on "I suppose we should get back to the 21st" "Do you have a big jacket I can take so when we move in" "I have something to wear" They nodded and I walked to my bedroom and grabbed a long jacket I had and carried it "You sure you wanna do this?" I nodded "Can we stop by 51 so I cancel my plans for tonight" "Yeah sure" I smiled and we walked out to the car.
"So who did you have plans with?" "Casey, I owe him 2 beers" "Why?" "Letting me leave yesterday and today" 

"I'll be 5 minutes" I opened the car door and walked up to 51. You could hear my shoes on the floor when I walked up and it was louder when I walked on the apparatus floor. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me and then some of the boys started whistling "Keep whistling and I'll get the 3 detectives in that car out there" I smirked and walked to the bunk room.
I knocked on Casey's door "Hey" "Hey I'm just here to say you will have to wait for those beers" "I guessed that" "I'm doing an undercover thing for intelligence" "That makes more sense I'll walk out with you" I chuckled "You should have seen everyone when I walked in" "I can imagine" We walked out to the common room
"You can all stop staring I'm going undercover" I sighed "Not that my brother and boyfriend are happy about it" I muttered "I better going" I waved and walked out to the car and climbed in.
"Cancel your plans?" I nodded "Yeah I'm pretty sure they will never look at me the same again" They all started laughing "You should have heard them if Kevin and Adam did what they did earlier they would probably never work with me again" I smiled.

I got out of the car and walked into the 21st "Halstead" I walked over to Trudy with the girls behind me "You have post" "Thank you Trudy" I took the post and walked upstairs. All the boys turned to face me as I walked in "You've never seen a female in shorts, an oversized jumper and a pair of high heels?" I knew they expected me in something else but I didn't plan on letting them see me in something else. "Ok we got to move out but Halstead watch out for this guy" Hank quickly went over the plan and we moved down to the basement and they got me wired up "Code word is?" "Watermelon" They nodded and we moved out.

I was in the back and I took my shorts and jumper off just as the manager walked in "Krista it's your turn" I nodded and walked out as a song I didn't know started playing.
 I started dancing then noticed the guy they were looking for. To make it natural and tell Ruzek at the same time I moved off the stage and started dancing next to people. I walked over to Ruzek and started dancing "2 o clock" I danced for a bit longer then walked back on stage and continued dancing. The song came to an end and I walked into the back "Krista Mr Lopez would like you" I nodded and walked into a room.
There was a guy sitting down and I walked over to him and started dancing and he slowly moved onto me. He shoved me into a wall and tried to make a move "Get off me" He pulled out a gun and I started to feel uncomfortable "Get off me" He hit me with the end of the gun but I didn't move "What's that smell?" "Watermelon and Strawberries" I shoved him off me and he fell onto the floor. I kicked him then kicked his gun out the way and punched him with my left hand because I still wanted to box "CHICAGO PD STAY WHERE YOU ARE" I walked back and Rojas walked over with my coat and I put it on "Thanks" "Don't worry" "You ok?" "Yeah it's just a busted lip and a bruised cheekbone I'll be fine"  Ruzek walked in and threw me my shorts and jumper and I put them on "I need a drink so I'm gonna go to Molly's" "We will be there after we finish with Lopez here" I wiped the blood from my lip
I walked out to the car "I'll drive you to Mollys" "Thanks I'll get Will to check me out there because I've been in hospitals way too much" I smiled "It was good to see Jay didn't overreact" "I was surprised I wonder what he was like in the van" I smiled.

"Thanks, Vanessa" I opened the door and walked into Molly's. Everyone turned to look at me when I walked in. I sighed and walked over to the bar and sat down. "You look like you need a drink" "I don't really drink but I'll take a red wine" "Wine?" I nodded "Please Kidd" I smiled and she handed me a glass of wine
"I need to go see my brother about my face" I smiled and walked over to where med was sitting. "Please tell me your boyfriend didn't do that" I shook my head "Nah it was some guy when I was undercover anyway can you look at my face" "Yeah sure" He touched my face and I jumped a bit in pain "Just bruised try not to put makeup on it because when you hit your face with the sponge it will just make it sore" I chuckled "And no stitches for my lip?" "Nah it should be fine" "Thanks Will" I hugged him and walked over to the bar
"I'm due Casey a beer so can I get a beer please Herrmann" "That's a nasty bruise you got there" I nodded "I'm not going undercover as a pole dancer ever again to say the least" he handed me a beer "Be safe" I nodded and walked over to where Casey was sitting with Brett.
"1 of the 2 beers I owe you" "Katrina your face" I nodded "Hit with the end of the gun" I sighed "I saw Will before you ask" I sat at the booth next to Brett "I hope you don't mind me intruding" "Nah it's fine we can't talk about anything here" I nodded "I'm waiting on intelligence so they can buy me another drink" I smiled and the time soon went fast until I felt arms around my neck "Mouse or Jay?" "Your brother has Mya and I have your duffel bag" "And I have a busted lip and a giant bruise under my eye" I smiled and turned around "Let's go home" "Yeah sounds good" I turned around "I'll see you guys later" I smiled and we walked out of Molly's

I walked into Mouse's house and sat on the counter. "You ok?" "I'm just glad to be with you" I pulled my heels off and he walked over and stood in front of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. I pulled his shirt off and let it fall to the floor. He pulled off my jumper and then picked me up and walked to the bedroom "You are so pretty" "Even with a bruised face?" He nodded. He lay me down on the bed and broke the kiss to slide my shorts off. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it off and let it fall to the floor. Things went from there.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

66.9K 1K 56
Ava Halstead just came back from 2 years as a Marine and is going to firehouse 51 on squad 3 but isn't on the best terms with her brothers because of...
210K 2.1K 54
Kelly Severides little sister works as a firefighter at 51. But she finds out that her old flame Jay Halstead works in Chicago as a detective. What h...
12K 335 28
Samantha Halstead thought she'd have it figured out by now, should be working full time as a nurse after all her schooling, and training. However, sh...
274K 3.1K 82
Some Halstead fanfictions. Will Halstead. Jay Halstead and Ashley Halstead. A bunch of stories, with Police and Med