Unless I'm Yours

By s_m_prova

Justin Bieber X Hailey Bieber fanfiction. What happens when the past meets in present to walk together in fut... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1 | COMPANY BATTLE
CHAPTER 2 | PAWN
CHAPTER 3 | FLASHBACK
CHAPTER 4 | BEING THE CEO
CHAPTER 5 | WEDDING SURPRISES
CHAPTER 6 | HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH
CHAPTER 7 | FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER 8 | GETTING USED TO REGULAR LIFE
CHAPTER 9 | PERVERT
CHAPTER 10 | ECHO LOST IN SPACE
CHAPTER 11 | BEST FRIEND
CHAPTER 13 | TRUTH
CHAPTER 14 | FAMILY DINNER
CHAPTER 15 | MEMORIES BRING BACK YOU
CHAPTER 16 | GALA
CHAPTER 17 | HIS NIGHTMARES
CHAPTER 18 | BUSINESS AND PARTNERS
CHAPTER 19 | SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND GOOD WEEKENDS
CHAPTER 20 | ARIZONA
CHAPTER 21 | NIGHT AT THE STONEHOUSE
CHAPTER 22 | BACK TO HOME
CHAPTER 23 | REMEMBER PROM ?
CHAPTER 24 | REVEALING SECRETS
CHAPTER 25 | TO SPORTS DAY
CHAPTER 26 | HIS CONFESSION
CHAPTER 27 | WORSHIPS
CHAPTER 28 | TEXTS FROM EXes
CHAPTER 29 | I'MMA BE UNDER THE MISTLETOE
CHAPTER 30 | NOW THAT YOU'RE MINE
CHAPTER 31 | VENICE ON BUCKET LIST?
CHAPTER 32 | DATE?
CHAPTER 33 | CONSEQUENCES ARE YET TO COME
CHAPTER 34 | BUG IN AMENDMENT
CHAPTER 35 | AWAY FROM LIFE
CHAPTER 36 | THY RESOLUTION
CHAPTER 37 | DADDY'S LASSIE
AUTHOR'S POV

CHAPTER 12 | SANITY

441 20 2
By s_m_prova

Is it only the present and future that was planned, or the past too?

Hailey's POV

It was Sunday and I had a good sleep in last 2 weeks.

Better not talking about the sleeping arrangements and how my husband makes me think that he'll sleep in my room (his the then room) to make me feel uncomfortable and wakes up in another bed.

I was thinking how I should spend the whole day at home. I went to the reading room for the first time because most of the time it's locked. I knew from years ago that he hates reading books and novels. I wonder what are they doing here. To my surprise, all the books that Justin owns is my type of books.

As I went through the shelves I found a section which was undoubtedly untouched for years. Those looked like some kind of files so I picked up one and they seemed nothing special.

While I was putting it back a red file caught my eye that carried my company's name in bold letter. what?

My hand ran to that file. I started going through the pages for information and I got to know that they were the papers that says about the marriage between the heir of Bieber Inc and Baldwin inc.

When things were getting heavy for me I closed the file.I don't know why but I reopened it and looked at the date that said 2/16/2011 (16th feb,2011).

My heart stopped beating for a while. Is it why he used to hate me in school? Did he knew about this agreement from the beginning?

Things were getting clearer to me. I took the file with me and rushed to Justin's study room in the first floor. Halfway through I thought to myself, even if he knew about that agreement, what was I going to ask him. I went back to my room with the file crying and planned to have a serious talk with him tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 538 32
"you said you were afraid to lose me and then you faced your fears and left." The story of a unrelenting work-a-holic and a weary fed up wife. This f...
17.9K 243 5
no description needed! enjoy x.
298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
38.8K 627 29
The story took place on 2004, right after the last episode of 'friends'. Rachel got off the plane and decided to start a relationship with Ross. The...