Wolf's Charm🐺 (B×B) ✔️

By mochibusan1st

Alec a small shy Omega who struggle to get into his eighteenth birthday safely...met with turn of events as s... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Authors note
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue
Gratitude

10

3.4K 147 3
By mochibusan1st

Caleb Martinez

I hugged Alec closer and tighter as he groan due to splitting headache he was experiencing. I squeezed his body against mine as he squirmed sobbing..

He's recognizing us! Carl said letting a satisfied sigh.

I know! But I'm still salty for not knowing it's his birthday today! He had a rough day!

Oh shut up! That's your problem! Don't act like we are friends! He snapped at me and faded away. I smiled knowing he didn't mean that.

I pulled away and looked at his brown eyes. He looked at me firmly. I wondered what he was thinking, before I said anything the boy in the room snatched him from me.

Get away from him you hypocritical bastard! He growled at me. I blinked looking at the scene confused. Alec looked at me for a solid minute before turning to the boy..

Liam, sweetie! He's not a bad man! He's here for us! He said nodding his head at him assuring. The boy, Liam looked at me with suspicious eyes but then looked down..

I'm sorry! He mumbled. I smiled and shook my head in disagreement.

You son of the bitch! Do you understand what you have done? Do you understand? The man came running and grabbed my collar. I looked at him and sighed.

Do you really want to do this??? You know I'm powerful,even if you gather all male omegas in the world you can't suppress me! I suggest you stop! I said feeling the surge of power rushing inside me towards my eyes

My eyes must have turned black judging by the terrified look on Liam and Alec's faces. I glanced at them and turned to a man he call himself my father.

I growled at him and he stepped back. I blinked and gulped looking at the boys behind me.

This isn't over! Bear that in mind! He said turning to me. He glared at me and lowered his gaze.

Listen son-

Don't son me! I'm not your son! I cut him off taking another step toward him. He gasped and stepped back.

Okay! If that is what you really want! He said glancing at boys behind me then ran off. I fell on the floor and let out an agony shriek.

What did that bastard do to deserve your agony? Stop being soft and finish him next time you see him! Carl said in his usual calm tone. Mph! This motherfucker...

You're the one who desert me whenever we come across him! I blamed him back. He let out his dramatic gasp and I rolled my eyes

What do you mean I desert you? Your dad make it so I can't come forward! You know that you frick! He said and as soon as he finished I felt someone creeping beging me. I swung my hand and smack.

Get away! I yelled. I turned to see who creeped on me and it was Alec. My eyes was wide awake in shock. Liam ran to him and held him.

What the fuck wrong with you? He just wanted to help! Liam yelled at me holding unconscious body of Alec. I sighed and took one step toward them.

Stop right there! I don't care who you are-

I'm his mate-

I TOLD YOU I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE! If you hurt Alec, someone I looked forward meeting, you will go through these hands! He said glaring at me.

I froze. Someone he looked forward meeting? Who is he? I sighed in defeat and raise my arms in surrender.

Okay, okay! I get it you don't trust me...but let me at least carry him home! I don't think you can carry him in that condition-

I CAN DO ANYTHING IN MY CONDITION FOR MY BROTHER! So, kindly please fuck off! He said taking Alec in his arms and stumbled to go outside.

His brother? What is going on? What the eff is going on. He didn't even made it out of the door before falling down. I hurried and helped.

Fuck off! I can do this! I can do this for Alec! That's dad's last wish! I can do this!

I ended up carrying unconscious boy in my arms and sulking boy on my back. I started the car to the Myer's house where I told Caren to wait.

Where are you taking us? A faint voice of Liam said. I looked back at him and turned forward.

To where he is living! I answered focusing on the road. I have no idea what happened to the boy to make him be that hard in trusting, but if Alec is his brother...we need to fix that

And I should trust you because..? He said rolling to the other side where Alec was laying. He took his head and placed it on his lap.

I gulped and looked forward. What reason do I have for him to trust me?? Should there be a reason for his trust?? I opened my mouth to say something but closed it.

I blinked and looked at the endless road in front of me. I need beautiful thought to distract me.

Oh, I know-

Shut up Carl!

You shut up and listen the fuck to me! You need a good thought right? What about Alec? Think about Alec! He is officially your mate now! Think about how you will live-

How is that good thought? I snapped back at him and blocked him.

Ugh! I can't believe this is happening to us!

Don't give me I'm his mate shit! Terry was my mate yet he did this to me! He said looking all serious again.

I applied a sudden break making all of us to jerk forward. Liam shot up and gasped.

What are you doing? You want to kill us because your family couldn't? Tell me why did I get in this car in the first place! He said reaching the car door handle. I locked it immediately.

Liam looked back at me shocked.

What are you doing? He asked slowly fear radiating from his voice. I snapped out of it and turned to him.

I'm sorry don't take it that way! That bastard... Listen, I know we are not in good terms..but trust me I'm not gonna hurt you! Terry is bad story we will erase it..but I'll never do anything bad to Alec! I said huffing due to the sudden application of break.

He eyed me suspiciously and tilted his head. He sighed and closed his eyes.

Terry, told me he's my mate! My other dad said he was telling the truth because he can know about it! So he invited us to dinner but my dad said he can't make it so we came with my other dad! Turned out to be.... I couldn't even keep my promise..I didn't.. I ..

He couldn't continue so he bursted into tears. I really wanted to comfort him but I'm not good in those stuffs..

I'm sorry Liam! I really am! I said looking down. My family did that! My family! My blood! This is worse than I imagined... Your mate too? Terry that fucker...

Oh don't be! It looks like that's how life is! At least I met Alec! He said laughing unreasonable. I grinned and nodded.

I looked outside and luckily we were already there. I turned to Liam and he was looking at Alec with pain and love. I smiled and went to open the door for them.

Thank you! He said going to his legs. I carried Alec and went to the door. I rang the door and a middle aged man opened the door. He looked at Alec in my arms...

He looked back at me his eyes showing calmness. He looked behind me and saw Liam. His eyes wavered..

Uhm, welcome inside! He said staying aside from the door. I looked at Liam behind me and nodded.

Thank you Mr Herman! I whispered and he nodded his eyes looking at Liam. Liam tugged my shirt hiding behind me. What's wrong with these people?

When we made it to the living room, my jaws dropped.

Caleb.... Caren called running to me. I gasped and looked in front of me. I already saw Caren's parents from afar, but I didn't know that they were these people I offended once in the past..

WHAT IS THAT BASTARD DOING HERE? Mr Myers growled at me.

Oh fuck!

Author's note

Hey😌😌

Before you throw tomatoes at me(I would like to see that tho😏) hear me out..

I'm sorry about everything in this chapter! I had writers block so I wanted to drag things...but please forgive me 😥😥😥

Thanks?😊

Enjoy again! I hope there are real people who enjoy this😔😔😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 167K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
3.3K 165 20
After losing his family to murder, Leo didn't think his life could get better. Living in a world where everyone was either an alpha, omega, or beta...
677K 23.5K 31
Have you ever heard of and Alpha having an omega as a kid? Well if not then now you do. My name is Ella Wilson, I'm 18 years old and I'm an omega li...
197K 6.3K 23
The rules were simple, every full moon, omegas and alphas would gather and they would find their mates. So... How did I get unlucky enough to fall in...