ABHIGYA FF ANGEL IN MY LIFE 💑

By subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya story from the beginning... To know more peep in ... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "I LOVE YOU!"
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 11

2.5K 160 18
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!! 😁😁

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Let's get into the story..

Next Morning....

Everyone is seated for the breakfast....Pragya is serving And Robin is helping her... Without anyone's notice Abhi holds Pragya's hand when she seated Beside Abhi...

"What you're doing?? Chodiye na!!" whispers Pragya to Abhi who is holding her Hand below the table...

Abhi smirks...

"Fuggi No-one can see this so don't worry baby.. And moreover I'm holding my Wife's hand who have the guts to question me??" whispers Abhi back to Pragya...

She glared at him and she pinched him on his hand were Abhi leaves her hand...

"seriously you should Cut your nails!" tells Abhi in anger...

Pragya smiles at him... Abhi too smiles at him...

These are all noticed by Alia who is so confused by the sudden change in her bhai's behavior with Pragya...

He thought Abhi will Scold her or Take revenge on Pragya after their marriage but now he is looking at Pragya like a Love sick puppy..

Definitely she wants to talk about this with Abhi... She determined to talk with her bhai today anyhow...

After completing the breakfast everyone went to their Routine work... Alia came inside Abhi's Room to talk with Him...

Seeing Alia inside his room and looking at her face he came to know she is here to talk about his wife Pragya...

Even he wants to clear all the doubts to her... Pragya is a wonderful soul... He is damn sure we're the time runs his Sister too will understand about Pragya... Alia closed the door..

"Bhai!!! What happen to you???You know na why this Marriage happened??? you should take revenge on Pragya for Taking Purab away from me!!! But what I'm seeing bhai you are looking at Pragya like a Love sick Puppy... Don't know what Black magic she did to you and you fallen for her.. She is such a bi*** (before she could complete)

"Alia!!!! Mind your words!!! She is your Babhi!!" tells Abhi in a stern voice were Alia is shocked hearing her bhai's harsh tone which he never took on her...

"Bhai what are you saying??? You know na for what reason you married her... For God sake you Married her to take revenge on her bhai!! That's it!!" shouts Alia...

"Shut up Alia!!" roars Abhi..

"How could you shout at me Bhai for that Middle class people!!" shouts back Alia..

"Alia Listen to me first... Pragya is not like you think and (before he could complete Robin came there)..

"Sir Dadi is Calling you!!" Tells Robin...

"I'm Coming Robin!!" tells Abhi..

Before he moves from there Abhi again turn towards Alia...

"And keep that in your Mind Alia!! I didn't married Pragya to take Revenge and one more thing Pragya is My wife don't dare to Disturb her and last but not least She is Your Babhi!! Still you have many things to know about Your Babhi" tells Abhi with a stern face...

Saying this Abhi went to meet Dadi... Alia can't believe her own ears... Her Own Lovable bhai is warning her to stay away from his wife who he married her to take revenge.. sorry!!! But her Bhai said Abhi didn't married Pragya for revenge what is mean by that?? OMG!!!

"Then What about Tanu??? One more thing what important thing still I want to know??? I won't leave that Pragya for doing black magic against my bhai!" tells Alia determinately she thought to meet Tanu...

Abhi walks towards Dadi's room lost in thoughts..

"Still Alia wants to know about Pragya if she comes to know about Pragya's sweet nature I'm damn sure she too will start loving Pragya!" tells Abhi to himself..

Abhi enters inside Dadi's room saw Pragya and Dadi sitting and Talking happily with each other... Pragya looks like a Angel to his eyes.. He gets so happy seeing her smile... He thought to see her smile forever...

"Dadi U called me??" Abhi enters inside... Pragya looks at him with a happy face were Abhi winks at her.. Pragya blushed...

"Abhi come!! Sit with us!" said Dadi... Abhi sits before Dadi & Pragya..

Both Abhi and Pragya eyes locks with each other...

"Abhi.. Listen it's been how many days after your marriage??" asks Dadi..

"Dadi it's been 1week!!why dadi??" asks Abhi..

"You seriously Forgot about me Abhi!!you didn't even coming here to talk with me!!" pouts Dadi..

"Dadi it's nothing like you think!" tells Abhi acting like a good boy.. Saying This Abhi leans forward and hugs Dadi tightly and he pulls Pragya too with his hug...

"Love you dadi!" saying this Abhi kissed Dadi's cheeks and without Dadi's notice he pecked Pragya's lips... Whereareas Pragya shocked and pulls back from his hug...

She glared at him for the sudden kiss .....Abhi Brokes the Hug and he looks everywhere rather than pragya who is glaring at him...

"Badmash!!! I know why you hugged me??" winks Dadi...

Abhi and Pragya gets embarrassed...

"By the way Abhi puttar it's been 1 week of your marriage but still you didn't even thought about your Honeymoon!" asks Dadi...

Both Abhi and Pragya blushed hearing this...

"Dadi woh!!" starts Abhi...

"I don't want to hear anything in two days you both should go to honeymoon" orders Dadi...

Pragya can't able to control her blush hearing this...

Dadi turns towards Pragya..

"By the way Pragya which place you both want to go!" asks Dadi with a Teasing smile...

Pragya closes her face with her hands unable to control her blush...

"Tell Bahu!" asks Dadi.. Abhi looks at Pragya with a teasing smile...

"Dadi Aap bhi na!" tells Pragya and she runs from there...

Abhi and Dadi smiles at Pragya...

Abhi too about to move following Pragya but Dadi holds his hand and make him sit before him again...

"Abhi I'm really happy that you both are happy!! Take care of My Bahu! Tells Dadi...

"Ofcourse Dadi!"

"Acha now tell me where you want to go to honeymoon!" asks Dadi...

"Dadi it's all Pragya's choice.. I'll take her wherever she wants to go!! And I will make her happy" tells Abhi happily...

Later at Night...

Pragya is Filling Water bottle in the kitchen.... Suddenly she has been pulled by her Husband and he Pins her on the nearby wall... Abhi pulls her closely towards him...

"Oii!!! Escaping from me ha?? From the Morning you are trying all the ways to escape from me???" asks Abhi looking into her eyes...

"What shall I do.. I get shy when dadi asked about Honeymoon!" Tells Pragya...

"Acha for that you are escaping from me?? Not fair Fuggi.. Now tell me where you want to go!" asks Abhi carees her cheek...

"Chii!! Chodiye na!" said Pragya and she escaped from Abhi's hold and starts to run... Abhi follows her and he caught her and takes her in his arms...

"Now My baby can't escape from me!" winks Abhi... Pragya hides her face on his chest...

They went to their Room and Abhi closed the door.. He throws her on the bed lightly... Abhi leans towards Pragya were Pragya lays back on the bed... Abhi came top of Pragya...

They looks at each other eyes.. Abhi bends down and take her lips on his... Pragya pulls him towards her closely... The kiss become intense.. When they need of breath they broke the kiss...

Abhi rolls on the bed by taking pragya...

"Baby don't blush"

Pragya starts playing with his Dog tags which is Falling on her face ...

"Now tell me where you want to go to honeymoon??" asks Abhi winking at Pragya....

"Abhi whatever Place you like Take me there!!" tells Pragya hiding her blush...

"Ok I'll tell! But only if you like!"..

Pragya nods..

"I'm damn sure my Rockstar is Romantic!" tells Pragya..

"Baby How about Kashmir" winks Abhi at Pragya...

"Wow Even I too wish to go to that place!" tells Pragya...

"With Whom???" asks Abhi...

"With my Hubby!"...

"So Kashmir is Onnnnnn" shouts abhi & hugged Pragya..

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

To be continued!!!

What will happen next???

More Interesting twist waiting For AbhiGya in Kashmir 😎

Target 🎯 90+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views friends!!!

By Subagokul ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
20.6K 1.8K 16
He is a broken soul. She is the solution for all his problems and sufferings. Will he realise it and accept her?
35.4K 3.6K 43
She is a simple girl with huge happiness of being herself...ever since she realised that she is in love with her abhi he has become her first priorit...