Sire and Sparkling (Starscrea...

By Midnight_433334

An escape pod had crash on Earth. What the pod contain was something that they thought they will never see ev... More

Chapter 1 Little One
Chapter 2 I love My Sire
Chapter 3 Sick
Chapter 4 Learning To Fly
Chapter 5 Training
Chapter 6 Goodbye
Chapter 7 Snow's Back
Chapter 8 WHAT?!
Chapter 9 Megatron
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Safe , Nightshadow
Chapter 12 New Friend
Chapter 13 Nightshadow
Chapter 14 Angry
Chapter 15 Kiss & Surgery
Chapter 16 Surprise
Chapter 17 Reunion
Chapter 18 Hard Decision
Chapter 20 Problem After Problem
Chapter 21 Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Movie Night
Chapter 23 I Dont Know
Chapter 24 My Sire Meeting With Smokescreen
Chapter 25 The Time Has Come
Chapter 26 Getting Ready
Chapter 27 Ceremony
Chapter 28 Bonding
Chapter 29 LEMON
Chapter 30 First Day - Two Week
Chapter 31 Chase & Autobots
Chapter 32 Autobots
Chapter 33 Talk & News
Chapter 33 Sparked
Chapter 34 Meeting The Human Kids
Chapter 35 My Life With The Autobots
Chapter 36 Starscream
Chapter 37 Recovering
Chapter 38 I Miss You
Chapter 39 News
Chapter 40 Its Finally Time
Chapter 41 The Sparkling
Chapter 42 The Name
Chapter 43 Why?
Chapter 44 Decision
Chapter 45 The Fight
Chapter 46 The Reason
Chapter 47 Important
Chapter 48 Don't Go
Chapter 50 The Past
Chapter 51 The Call
Chapter 52 Ending The War
Chapter 53 Snow's POV
Chapter 54 Megatron's POV
Chapter 55 Awake
Chapter 56 Looking
Chapter 57 Happy Ending
[2nd] Chapter 43 Date?
[2nd] Chapter 44 Forest
[2nd] Chapter 45 Thanks
[2nd] Chapter 46 Little DarkNight
[2nd] Chapter 47 Trouble
[2nd] Chapter 48 Cave
[2nd] Chapter 49 Trapped
[2nd] Chapter 50 I Will Save You
[2nd] Chapter 51 Happy Ending
~ A/N ~ PLEASE READY ~ REALLY IMPORTANT ~
Special Chapter #1 Flying
Special Chapter #2 Kinapped + Rescued + Captured + Rescued
Special Chapter #3 Bumblebee's Team
Special Chapter #4 Smokescreen and DarkNight
Special Chapter #5 April Fools
Sepcial Chapter #6 Fourth Of July
Special Chapter #7 Date
Special Chapter #8 Again

Chapter 49 Regret

1.4K 57 21
By Midnight_433334

Megatron POV

"I love you too" I said before I felt her small body go limp on my arms. I felt my world go in slow motion as I watch the Femme that somehow manages to steel my spark die in my arms.

"Snow... No... No! Snow! No! Please!" I yelled. I was crushed. I was so crushed that I didn't even notice when the rest of the Autobots that were fighting the Terrorcons and Predacon were finally around us.

"Oh, my Primus, Snow" I heard someone gasp when they saw Snow's lifeless body in my arms.

Just then, without even having time to think Snow's body was snatched from my arms. I didn't move or tried to take her back. I allowed whoever took her from me to grab her. I didn't deserve to even hold her after what I just have done. I looked to see who had snatched her from my arms and saw Starscream. He was holding his daughter's body in his arms with tears falling from his optics.

"No, No, No, No, No! Snow! Why?! Please... Don't leave me" He yelled, but heard him mumble the last part. I flinch at the sadness of his tone.

I slowly looked up to see everyone's expression, and I could see some of them with looks of sadness, while others had looks of sadness, but mixed with angered and that anger was directed towards me.

"Guys, look!" We all heard a small voice yelled. We all turned to the small voice. I saw the human girl, who's name I think was Miko from what Soundwave told me.

"What's wrong, Miko" I heard the Wrecker named Bulkhead asked.

"Snow... She's breathing" Miko said. We all immediately turned to Snow's body to see if what the human girl said was right. Then it hit us all. We saw Snow's chest go up then down for a moment.

"Oh, my Primus, Miko! You're right!" I heard yet another one of Optimus' human friends exclaimed. I think his name was Jack. I also saw the other and last of Optimus' human friends standing next to him.

"Quickly! We need to take Snow back to base!" I heard Optimus ordered. I then saw Smokescreen quickly pick Snow's body in his arm. I don't know why, but seeing this made my Energon boil. I wanted to do something about it but knew that this was not the time to get angry.

Just then, I saw the Autobot Femme fighter Arcee turned to me with a glared on her face.

"So, are you going to try to stop us or going to allow us to leave?" Arcee asked, charging her blasters to fire. I looked at her before looking at Snow's body one last time. I shook my helm.

"I won't... I won't stop you guys" I said. I then raised two digits to my audio receptor and contacted Soundwave.

"Soundwave, deactivate the transmitter" I ordered. I stood up and watched Optimus look at me before giving me a nod. He then contacted his medic to open a Groundbridge. I didn't stop them.

Just then, I saw Starscream stopped then turned around to look at me with a glare.

"Listen to me, Megatron" He began, glaring at me with so much hate on his optics. I didn't blame him because I also hated myself for what I did.

"I will never forgive you if my daughter dies, Megatron. I hope you're hunted with what you have just done today until the day that you die" He said, leaving. I was now alone, and I don't know for how long. I stood there just looking at the empty space thinking.

":: Lord Megatron! Lord Megatron! Are you there, Lord Megatron?!::"

I was snapped out of my mind when I heard Knockout's voice calling me.

"What?" I asked.

":: Lord Megatron. Is everything alright? Do you need a Groundbridge?::"

"Yes" I said.

Just then, a Groundbridge opened for me. I went through the Groundbridge. I was standing in the throne room on the other side of the Groundbridge with everyone there.

"Uh... Lord Megatron" I heard Knockout called my name, but I ignored it. I paid no attention to anyone and walked straight to my throne chair. I saw everyone giving me odd looks, but I didn't care. I saw down before leaning on my servo while using my servo to cover my face.

"Lord Megatron, are you okay?" I heard Shockwave asked. I didn't look at any of them.

"Leave" I said.

"Huh? What was that, Lord Megatron?" Knockout asked.

"LEAVE!" I yelled. I saw everyone flinch at the tone of my voice. They all then left. I then began to shake once everyone left the room, but it was not only from anger. It was also from sadness.

Just then, I felt something wet on my face. I raised my other servo to my face, and that's when I noticed what the liquid was.

"A-A Tear?" I asked. It then didn't take long until more tears took over. I didn't try to stop them and just allowed them to come out. I was sparkbroken. I knew if Snow died then I would bever forgive myself.

"I'm sorry, Snow. I'm sorry. I wish I knew the truth sooner" I said.

Starscream POV

I went through the Groundbridge, and once on the other side, I saw Ratchet immediately take Snow from Smokescreen's arms and leave the room. I was about to follow him, but Arcee's voice stopped me.

"Starscream! Can you help us? We can't make him stop crying?" Arcee said, trying to calm down a crying DarkNight. I looked at DarkNight before looking the way that Ratchet left with Snow to the med-bay. I let out a loud sighed. I took DarkNight from Arcee's arms. I stayed only because I was the only one other than Snow and Ratchet, who knew how to calm DarkNight.

"Sh, Sh, Sh, Sh. There, There, There. It's okay. I'm here, DarkNight" I said, tracing small little circles on his back. This calmed him down, but only a little because he was still crying, but not that loud anymore.

I kept rocking DarkNight in my arms. I did this while begging Primus to please save my daughter and not let her die.

"Please, Snow. Don't die" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731 61 9
Returning home Nova never imagined what life had planned for her. But the moment she meets the Autobots she becomes great friends with them. But with...
3K 83 15
In the distant reaches of the universe, on a planet called Cybertron, an epic war has raged for eons. Cybertron, once a peaceful world inhabited by s...
22.8K 642 27
Autobots were blamed for the war and destruction on Earth. Riley and Optimus have to make a difficult decision and leave their family so they could p...
80.4K 3.5K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...