Manoban's little family (COMP...

By Manoban1995

What will happen if her kids thought that her first love is her lover, and asked her to be their momma?? 04/0... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not an update !!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (M)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24(M)
Chapter 26
Coming soon !!
Chapter 27(M)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30(M)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Happy monthsary !!šŸ˜…
Chapter 34 (END)

Chapter 25

17.9K 430 15
By Manoban1995

Jennie's P.O.V.

It's been Five months since lisa and I became a couple and those days are the best days of my life. Having Lisa as a lover is a pure bliss. She never fails to amazed me by her little suprise and always make my heart fluttered with her sweet gestures..

I feel home and safe when I'm with her.. And I'm lucky to have her.. She's been patients to me always even tho. I'm a bitch sometimes. We fight like other couple but it won't take a day co'z she's always fix it even it's my fault..That's why I Love that monkey so much.

It's our 5th monthsary today. She greet me earlier and told me that were going somewhere. And told me to dress comfortably.

Rose get inside in my room and approach me while I'm having a hard time picking my outfit.

"Are you having a date with Lisa?" Rose asked and sit in the end of my bed while looking at me..

"Yeah it's our 5th monthsary"

"Well happy monthsary to the two of you. Where will she taking you this time?"

"I don't know?" I shrugged and face her "She just told me to dress comfortably but I can't find anything"

Rose stood up from my bed and  picked me a simple pants paired with a Chanel shirt but I didn't accept it and get my favorite dress instead..

"I think you don't need my help anymore. Just enjoy your date girl" Rose said and exit my room.

I look my outfit in to the mirror and feel satisfied. I didn't put much make up co's Lisa hate it when I wear to much. She will said that I don't need to put something in my face because I'm beautiful already. But I'm a girl and my girlfriend is handsome and I want to look good at her.

I was putting some lipstick when I heard Chu shout from the leaving room.

"Jendeuk! LimaRio's here already!!"

"Okay just a second!!" I shout back and pick my hand bag from the bed and exit my room.

Lisa smile instantly when she saw me walking from my room. I smile back as she stood up from the couch and approach me and she pull me in to hug.

"Did you miss me that much love?" I tease her. And smell her vanilla scent that I love the most.

"Your so beautiful Kim"

"Your not bad as yourself manoban"She let go from the hug and give me a peck. We then heard a groan from the couple who sitting at the couch.

"Can you two go ahead now we need some privacy here!"

"Okay-okay where going now please enjoy your fuck ow i mean your privacy" Lisa grin after and smirk at Chu.

"We're not like you two guy's!. my chipmunk is still innocent so don't include her to your pervert thoughts" Jisoo explain and hug rose sideways.

-

Lisa's been driving for almost One hour and I still don't know where will she's taking me. I tried to asked her but she said it's a surprise.. I pout and play at my phone.

"Stop pouting love.  where near already and I'm sure you will love this place" She mumble and took my hand into her mouth and kiss it. She's so sweet and I melt everytime she's like this.. But I realize she didn't give me some flowers today and it's odds. I don't want to ruin this day just about a little matter so I decided to let it be and look outside..

I was surprised to see where we were going and look at lisa. She was focusing on the wheel but I saw that she was smiling.

"Why are you so romantic love?" I throw myself at her when we arrived at the place. I heard her giggle and kiss my forehead.

"I'm not love. I just want to make you happy for doing a little things like this" I feel touch and I didn't realize I was crying already when  Lisa wipe my eyes by kissing it and sooth me..

"This is not a little lo-ve"

"Hey love what's wrong? don't you like my surprise?" She worriedly said. I let go from the hug and face her..

"I'm fine love don't worry. im just touched. This is the first time that someone make me feel special like this. It's overwhelming me and I can't help not to tear up I love you so much love" I explained and kiss her.

"I love you more my Queen. Your daisy field is waiting for you now so let's go?" I nod and show her my gummy smile. She then intertwine our hands as we walk in to the fields of daisy. It's so romantic and I can't erase the smile on my face.

Lisa is so different to my past lovers. My ex's used to buy me expensive things or bring me to an expensive restaurants and brag about being rich.. Not like Lisa. She rich but she's not using it to show off to me. She's simple and I love it more about her. She have her ways of showing me how much she love me and always puts my happiness first.

"What are you thinking love" I snap out and look at her..She look me with concern and cup my face.

"Are you okay? You were zooning out?"

"I'm good love.. I am just thinking of you" I sweetly said and pinch her nose..

"Do you love me that much love?"

"Hmmhmm" She grin and carried me by my hips and twirl us around. we look in to each other and laugh.

"Haha that's enough love put me down!!" She put me and hold on her knees while panting.. I then approach her and wipe her forehead.

"let's go find some water"

"I'm fine love lets just go around already" she hold my hand and drag me but I didn't move.

"No love You need to drink water first" I uttered firmly and she sigh in defeat and followed me.

After we bought a water. We tour around the daisy field and took a lot of pictures. The most of the picture is me. She keep on asking me to pose from time to time and take a picture of me.

I chuckle when I saw her close her eyes when I lean on her and get the camera from her neck.. She open her eyes and pout when she realize what did I do.

"I thought your going to kiss me" She whine like a five your old kid.

"okay come here I will give you a lot of kisses so stop whining. you look like a monkey love" She grin and lean in me.

"But you love this monkey tho."

"Shut up and just kiss me!!" She kiss me hungerly and put her tongue inside.. She sucked my tongue hard that make me moan and grip on her hair.. I push her back in to her chair and straddle in her lap . She then put her hands inside my shirt and cup my breast while sucking the skin in my neck.. I moan and start to grid on her hard cock as I cares her abs and cup her face as I smash my lips in her again.. She was about to take off her belt when her phone rang.. she ignored it and continue to kiss me but her it rang again.

"Answer it love maybe it's important" She groan and fish out her phone from her pocket and answer the call.. I stoop up from her lap and back to my seat and fix my dress..

"Okay mom where going home now bye" She hang up the phone and face me.

"Mom invites you for sleep over love is that okay with you?" I already meet Lisa's parent and they really good in me. they been supportive in our relationship and how I wish my parents are like them too.

"Of course love. I miss mom's friend rice and I can't wait to taste it again" I excitedly said and smiled at Lisa but her face is being pouty again.

"Are you being frustrated again love?" I tease her and chuckled.

"It's our monthsary love and we need it to make this day more special" She uttered fans start to drive the car.

"Come on love we sex almost everytime when we're together aren't you get enough with me?"

"No love I can't get enough with you!!.. Your gorgeous, beautiful and sexy so how can I stop myself not to have sex with you and besides sex is good exercise nowadays" I burst into laughter on her silliness while shaking my head.. I think I feel in love into a sex addict.. She and jisoo are really best friend. A chicken addict and a sex addict.

"You and your sex joke love"

-

We arrived at the manoban mansion as Lisa turn off the engine of her car and run to my side to open the car door for me.

"Thanks love"

"My pleasure my Queen" She smile sweetly and close the door. I cling into her shoulder and we go inside the house.

"Kidss dada's homeee!!" Lisa shout when we get inside the living room. The kids heard Lisa and race to her.

"I'm first" Leo declared and hug Lisa thigh..

"No I'm supposed to be the first but you trick me with your gummy bears" Lily snap at Leo.. This two is always bickering like dog and cat..

"So it's your fault you fall from it you Munk-munk"

"Monkey"

"It's okay Dada said monkey is cute" Leo tease back at lily..

"That's enough guys mommy Jen bought you some ice cream so clean your hands now so we can eat dinner and dessertss" Lisa said to the kids but look at me on her last word and wink at me.. This pervert monkey!! I just rolled my eyes on her and help the kids wash up for dinner.

-

I was back from the girls room when I notice some giggles from the veranda. It's supposed to be sleeping time for everyone but seems like this two doesn't want to sleep. I peeked in curtain to saw them talking to each other.. maybe Leo is not sleepy yet.. I let them have their time and go to bed. Then I saw Lisa's phone in the night table. I get it as i open it to watch our pictures earlier. Im not the kind of girlfriend who check's my partner phone for inspection co'z I trust her ..

I scroll the pictures and something caught my attention. I play the video.. Oh my gad!! I gasp and put my hand in mouth. this is me. The drunk me who flirting at Lisa. This monkey is really dead now..

"MANOBAN!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.3K 18
just read it to know what happened
118K 3K 45
Jenlisa and a bit of chaesoo A conversion of a story I found c: This will be g!p Summary It wasn't love at first sight. It took a few times for Jenni...
33.6K 1.7K 29
Kim Jisoo, afraid of blood. But her parents wish to make her a doctor and get her married to a girl she has never met. Will she be able to fulfill h...
201K 7.9K 32
At 30, Jennie had established herself in the doctorate world but upon the arrival of the new resident, how will she participate in the changes in Jen...