Forbidden love

By FairyTailxx

This story is about a poor girl named Lucy as she lives with her brother , Gray who gambles and owes a lot o... More

The fated meeting
The fated meeting
The past
Contract end
Natsu's true heart
She's precious to me
At the resort
Sting reveals his feelings
This marriage is over
Yea! Its the end

The contract

433 10 0
By FairyTailxx

Lucy:" I wonder if I had siblings"(chuckles on her way back)
Sting:" could she be?"(saddens as he looks at the ring on his finger )
Lucy:" nii sama I'm back!"
Gray:" ah..lucy?...someone was looking for you..."

Lucy:" eh? me? who?"(shocked)
Natsu:" sorry for intruding..."
Lucy:" your the kind hearted guy from before"(shocked)
Gray:"eh? ah...then he must be the one who lent us the money for my medical fees?!"

Lucy:" yea..."

Gray:" Take a seat...sorry our house is pretty cramped...Is anything the matter?"
Natsu:" I would like to ask a favour...from this lady"
Lucy:" what could that be?"(blush)
Natsu:" could you marry me? I do not wish to have an arranged marriage...I'll pay you so please..."

Lucy:" I'm helping you because you lent me money for my brother's medical fees...you don't have to pay me..."(grins)

Natsu(grins):" thankyou...this way please..."
Gray:" lucy!"(saddens)
Lucy(hugs):" I'll come back as soon as I can"(grins)
Natsu:" the maids will help you to our room and to your necessities..."(grins)
Lucy(blush):" our?..I'm sleeping with you?"(shocked)
Natsu:" so that no one suspects our relationship...here this is the contract...there will be no love in this marriage...because its fake...alright?"(grins)
Lucy:" ah..yes..."(depressed)

Lucy's POV:

No love huh....That guy looks like he is trying his best to put on a smile....I wonder if something happened before....he looks sad...

End of POV

Natsu:" tommorow will be our wedding ceremony...please act accordingly"
Lucy:" hai!"

Next day....

Natsu:" Is she not dressed yet?"
Maids:" please give us five more minutes to prepare her...the lady has a huge bust size so we're having difficulties..."
Natsu(blush):" hurry it up"
Lucy:" sorry for the wait.."(walks out)
Natsu(blush):" you definitely look different when dressed..."
Lucy:" arigatou..."(grins)

Sting:" Natsu!"(hugs)
Natsu:" Sting ?!"
Lucy:" eh? the guy from before?"
Sting:" ah...aren't you...lucy?"
Lucy:" konnichiwa"
Natsu:" you both know each other?!"

Lucy:" we met before..."
Sting:" I bumped into her while I was strolling the city"
Natsu:" ah I see...well excuse us sting...we've got a wedding ceremony to go to"(grins)
Lucy:" see you later "(bows)
Sting(blush):" she looks beautiful"
Sting's father , Kain  (made up)....makes his entrance...

Kain:" sting...you should find your other half soon"(grins)
Sting:" yes father"
Priest:" Do you......take.....to  your husband to be..I now pronounce you husband and wife"(grins)
Kain:" the bride looks alot like your mother..."
Sting:" Mother still hasn't come?"
Kain:" no..she's still looking at lucy's picture while crying"
Sting:" the bride's name was also lucy....such a huge similarity I would say..but lucy is already gone..If I was stronger..then she wouldn't"(saddens)
Kain:" don't blame yourself...I'll go look for your mother..."
Sting's mother , Elizabeth(made up for this story) :" Sting?"
Sting:" mother..your finally here...father went to look for you...I'll go find him..stay here first mother..I'll be right back!"
Elizabeth:" lucy..."(sobs)
Lucy:" madam...is anything the matter? why are you crying?"
Elizabeth:" my daughter..you've come to see me? Lucy"(sobs)
Lucy:" eh? please let me go madam...I'm not who you think I am...madam?!"
Elizabeth:" lucy! I'm sorry...I should have paid more attention to you...My daughter..."(sobs)
Lucy:" eh?"(shocked)
Natsu:" madam you are mistaking her for someone else..."
Sting:"mother!!...mother please let the lady go...she's not your daughter...."

Elizabeth:" she is! let me go! I'm not going to take my eyes off her anymore..My daughter"(grins)
Kain:" Elizabeth! come to your senses...It isn't her..."
Elizabeth:" she's my daughter! don't take her away!!!"(faints)
Kain:"Elizabeth!..."
Lucy:" Its alright she's just unconscious...its due to lack of sleep"

Kain:" I'm sorry for the trouble...you look exactly like our daughter who was kidnapped and was never found..."(saddens)

Lucy:" its alright....I must reallylook likeyour daughter...do you mind showing me a photo?"(grins)
Sting:" here...."

Lucy:" she looks like me"(shocked)
Natsu:" what on earth?"
Lucy:" well then see you sting kun"
Sting:" do visit my mother...she'll really be glad if you do"(grins)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
258K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...