Nee venum, Naan Vazha..

VamsappriyaN tarafından

As KM have surpassed many ups and downs in their life.. Nature has been so touched by their togetherness.. ... Daha Fazla

Foreword
Kadhalanga.. 🥰
Diwali vara pogudhu..
Na(nga) mattuma.?
Avahalukaga..
Ena inum kanom.?
Pudichiruku..
Ragasiyam... 💑
Parisu..
Avalo Pudchiruku..
Ungala Pudichiruku..
Romba Pudichiruku..
Kuduthu Vechava..
Ena aachu..
Indha.. enna..
Podhum.. Puriyudha..
Chiiiiiii... podi..
Kulurudhu..
Adhu.. Yedhu...
Azhaipu..
Paraparapu.. Pathatam..
hm....? hmm.. :)
Roja poo...
Pandhiyum Bandhamum...
Baaram illai..
Poitu varom...
Yenga.. Fraud'u..
Kelviyum.. Badhilum...

Maruthuva mutham..

2.2K 120 153
VamsappriyaN tarafından

In KM Room

As K carried M to their room leaving behind everyone in awe.. he carried her like a bundle of cotton with so much ease.. Both her hand encircling around his neck.. Eyes not leaving one another.. each and every gaze hugging each other..they were just living the moment.. she felt safe in his embrace.. he felt home around her... Though she has already asked him to carry her.. this time.. after that night.. it felt different.. to be more precise.. every time it felt fresh... but it felt different.. only they knew it.. even if its nth time.. still it would be fresh..

what more could he ask for.. his wife inviting him into her embrace.. the embrace which he longed for himself all these days.. the safe house.. his safe house.. for a moment he wished it all could have happened in their room.. for once, the desire for her, swept over him... the thought made his cheeks go pink, a coy smile on his lips, eyes twinkling, heart pumping in happiness.. at her open confession.. dhak.. they got back to reality bumping themselves on to the door.. for a minute, they laughed together.. the very  next moment..

K : hey.. he snapped into concern mode.. na pakala.. she nodded its okay... adi edhuvum patrucha.. valikidha.. she nodded no with a smile on his concern..

they finally stood at their room entrance.. he stood there, not moving just looking at her, within his embrace.. her hairline highlighted with kumkum, her perfectly placed bindhi between the thick archways.. her eyes highlighted with kohl, her painted cheek, her tinted nose adorned with a nose pin, her ever-smiling lips.. her face as fresh as her name.. even after a tiring day..

she eyed what, he shook his head as nothing and eyed at the door, she eyed irunga.. she pushed the door open.. pushing away the barriers between them.. he took her in, walked to the bed, with an unwilling heart, he let her flow from his hands to the bed.. so delicately as if the mattress would hurt her.. they just looked at each other... eyes not willing to part away.. he tried to let her free from his hold... he noticed that she didn't let go of him.. that bought a small smile.. one hand still clutching his shirt.. the other hand still around his neck.. he couldn't resist his smile creeping on his lip.. finally seeing his smile she let go of him reflecting the same..

K : podhuma.. with his eye portraying no, he raised his brows.. waiting to know her answer as yes as she wished or a no for letting her down.. a reply synching with his mindvoice.. or to witness his favorite neck dance of hers..

M : she surprised him with her.. hmkmm.. and finally she too shook her head no..

K : ena.. he let a chuckle..

M : hmkmm.. she shook her head no.. podhadhu..

K : yen.. with a concern in his eyes..

M : she sat legs crossed.. scooting a little back.. creating some space for him.. ipadi utkarunga... pats the bed, to sit beside.. he obliges with a hmm.. hmm.. he sat left to her.. with one leg hanging down letting only his thumb alone to kiss the floor..

K : ipo ena.. adjusting his kada he settled comfortably.. sollu.. one fist on his thy..

M : she never averted her eyes from him.. hugging her knee close to her heart.. ena solanum..

K : ena podhala.. hmm.. yen podhala.. hmm.. with concern.. did he not fulfill her need.. or is she upset like him to let her down.. he demanded answer..

M : idhu podhum nu nenaikirngala.. she leaned her cheek on her forearm hugging her knee.. he couldn't decipher her reference but he liked it.. his cheek started to ache in pain.. less did she know that he was always ready to do anything for her.. he just smiled.. solunga.. hmm..

K : adhu ena.. epo kelvi ketalum badhil solama, adhula irundha oru kelvi kekra.. hmm.. he set his beard and mustache down.. hmm... raising his left brow.. Adjusting his cuff..

M : lightly irritated.. ipo ena pandriya..

K : ena.. na ena panen.. she pulled him close by his collar... he was about to dash her.. he held her shoulder and stopped himself from hurting her.. hey pathu..

M : adhula engaluku theriyum.. she pulled him closer holding by his collar.. seeing her so close, his eyes widened... his eyes rocked left to right and took time to settle in the middle to catch up with her pupils... all the while her eyes were at his lips.. she looked at his eyes again.. he waited for her next move..

Their eyes softened.. as the other pair of lips were more tempting to be devoured... as the breath got irrational.. they tilted their head to avoid their nose injury.. without their knowledge.. as the warmth of his breath teased her setting up her desire.. before they could twitch their lips.. something caught her inside and she gave a pat on his lips backing away...

M : elamae naa dan tharanuma.. she pouted... he was slightly disappointed but he smiled at her question.. hmm... seeing her pout, he palmed  his eyes in empressement...

K : heads down.. eyes on her.. yen thandha dan enavam.. biting his lips, ruffles his beard in slight frustration.. she pushed his hand away which were about to pull her neck closer... he didn't know how to handle this version of M.. she is exciting, confusing, loveable.. but.. unpredictable.. he was out of words to comprehend about her.. what he felt about her.. but he totally loved, whatever she is for now.. whatever she was and she would be.. she leaned forward to him..

M : idhu ipadi.. something distracted her.. she leaned forward.. Adjusted his mustache.. he just let her do whatever she wanted too.. if at all her, then who could do this to him.. maybe a version of them not anyone else... he smiled to himself at his thoughts.. hmm.. ipadi... mela.. hmm.. she was very much focused.. except for her, everything went out of focus to K.. as she supported her knees on his lap.. he gulped the lump of feelings that ebbed inside him due this proximity.. ipadi irukanum.. K chuckled.. yen sirikiriya.. she pinched him..

K : ahh.. valikidhu.. he complained..

M : nalla valikatum.. she pinched him again and again.. all over his hands, shoulder, chest, thy.. just that he saved himself from being touched at other places..

K : ahh.. romba valikidhu di..

M : yedhu di uh.. she squinted... apo inum nalla valikatum..

K : pahh.. shh.. rubs himself to get rid off the pain.. and burning sensation.. and suddenly she hugged him.. he held her and moved little away from him from preventing themselves from the fall as they were at the edge of the cot.. she didn't get down from him.. K was pleasantly shocked.. she was totally unpredictable.. he didn't know how to handle her.. she settled on his right thy and cried.. in his shoulder.. crunching his collar.. indha.. ena achu ipo..

M : romba valikidhanga.. enala epomae vali dan la.. she rubbed her dainty palm on his cheeks.. not disturbing his beard...

K : adhu seri.. nalla kilitu valikidhanu vera kekra.. he chide at her.. M bit on his neck.. ahhhh... he screamed in pain.. valikdihu valikidhu valikidhu.. podhuma.. vidu.. he leaned on her face, involuntarily squeezing her face into crook of his neck.. feeling her lips.. his beard pressed against her cheek.. she squeezed out feeling the tingling effect of his beard.. he wasn't able to pull her close, or push her away or pull him away from her.. but he knew that all that he wanted was, to be close to her.. skin to skin.. suddenly they hear a sound.. yes, he heard the door sound..

M : enanga aachu.. yen mogatha apadi vechirukiya..

K : adhu edho satham keta madiri ila..

M : apadiya.. enaku kekala.. ena satham adhu.. he turned around to look at the door, she followed his eyes...

K : Someone shuts the door from outside.. acho.. scrunching his eyes tight.. kadhava marandhutiyae da kathiru... slaps his forehead in embarrassment...

M : ama yen marandhutiya.. seri.. parvala.. vidunga.. silence.. iyayo.. modhala adha pootunga.. epo pathalum.. correct uh thaappana nerathula yarvadhu vandhu ninura vendaiyadhu.. as she was blurting her feelings out, K couldn't resist his smile but accept with her...

K : seri iru.. na pathutu varen.. he made her to sit on the bed..

M : enga poriya.. she held him close by his collar..

K within himself : iva vera.. nerama kaalam puriyaama.. yaravadhu patha ena aagradhu.. a sign of shyness stuck him..

K : somehow he convinced her to get down from him.. not wanting too, but he had to do it.. it was their personnel moment.. vandhudren.. as K pats her hand and assures with a nod, she let him go.. he walks to the door grumbling.. yaar vandhanu vera theriyalayae.. he goes to the door.. sneaks out silently and looks out for who had closed the door.. he finds her..

[it was P, who came to ask if she could accompany M tonight.. seeing KM in such position, P blushed closing the door for them,to have their private moment in whole lot private space and walks off silently]

K : iyoooo.. pochu.. shuts his eyes.. he was totally embarrassed.. epo vandhanga vera theriyalayae.. holds his forehead.. ena pathanganu vera theriyala.. scratches his brow.. iyo oru vela elathayum pathurupangalo.. comforts his neck... he was blushing with embarrassment..

M : yenga.. evalo neramnga kadhava satha.. seekiram vanga..

K within himself : iyayoo.. iva vera manatha vangralae..

K : latching the door, he ran to her.. heyy shhh shhh shhhhh.. he signaled her with his finger on lips.. kathadha..

M : whispered.. seringa na kathala.. she does the same as him... fingers on lip, looks all around.. biting back her lips to not to speak.. he stood there heaving a breath.. not knowing how to face P the following morning.. M was still sitting in the same position..

K : seeing her silence he feels fishy.. indha ena.. she clutched her lips more tightly and turned away from him.. indha ena.. she doesn't talk.. he pulled her hands down.. enanu solu... when she openee her lips to reply.. edhuva irundhalum konjam medhuva satham ilama solu.. hmm.. he pleaded..

M : pulls his arm to sit.. she sulked with whispers.. hmm utkarunga.. enga vitom..

K : sutham.. he smiles..

M : squeezes his lips.. keta kelviku matum badhil solunga..

K : ahhh.. valikidhu valikidhu valikidhu di.. she squinted her eyes...

M : ipo nenga dan satham podriya..  he hmm'd with a nod..

K : na na badhil.. badhil matum soldren.. pls viden.. he pleaded..

M : her eyes brimmed up.. epomae ungala vida maten.. she moves in and sits on his lap.. he was taken by her words.. and her actions.. he supported her back not letting her fall..

K : nejamava.. M nods her head and leans on to K face.. he was feeling her skin on his.. it felt so smooth.. delicate and cold... his mind was getting foggy.. yet he managed to speak.. y.e.n. yen apadi..

M : thinks.. yen apadina.. ah.. thinks.. adhu.. yen apadi na.. hm.. ha.. han.. adhu.. apadi dan.. she pouted as he chuckled.. silence.. nengalum apadi dan irukanum.. purinjidha..

K : yen apadi.. M bits his cheek.. ah.. he covers his mouth..

M : irupenu solunga.. bobs his head a yes.. vaaya thorandhu solunga..

K : una vitu na enga di povan.. she pinched his arm.. kandipa irupen.. kandipa.. kandipa irupen..

she blew a soft kiss on her bite.. K was in total aww.. he went numb.. her eyes sent chill vibes to him.. K shut his eyes.. she held his cheek... caressed his beard.. he badly wanted to kiss her, but was little unsure what this M would do.. he let her do whatever she wanted too but was little afraid about the after effects or injuries you can say it.. or maybe the upcoming injuries too.. but he knew that she had the medicines too.. his mind went hazy... and vision blurred.. as her lips parted on his cheek..

yes, she gave a deep wet kiss on his cheek.. eyes went foggy.. she gave a soft blow on his wounded lips.. which was held captive between her fingers few minutes back.. brushing her wet lips on his warm wounded flesh .. she blew a soft kiss.. for a moment everything went dark.. he couldn't see anything, though his eyes were half open.. before he could register or reciprocate, she backed.. she ran her fingers on his lips.. he shivered in pain..

M : shh.. valikidhanga.. he looked at her eyes.. he embraced her closer finally... she placed a deep kiss on his forehead.. sorrynga.. she kissed his eyes.. inimae ipadi.. kissing his cheek.. pana maten.. she leaned on his face..

K : panalam.. M had a confused face..kissing her nose.. ipadi marundhu kudutha.. evalo vali nalum thangika na thayar..

M : chi.. she leaned on his face.. forehead to forehead.. cheek to cheek.. he hugged her even more closer.. so did she.. he traced his lips along her jawline reaching her pulse point.. she shivered to his touch.. she pressed her lips together.. her face changed.. he could sense the tension building in them.. as he traveled back the path and went in closer.. reaching her lips.. he ran his thumb on her lower lip line.. her lips parted open.. he gave in his between hers... taking in hers... she dug in her fingers on his arm.. holding his neck close.. to relish a new taste of life..

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.8K 1.5K 13
Yet another crime story. KM= KC. No change in that. ❤
4.9K 988 15
Can one incident change our opinion? Can it change our emotions??? Can it question our love??? Read on to the story of our KM (KC) to know more.....
166K 5K 54
Warning: This is an unedited story. Grammar and spelling mistakes are present. # 1 on #India & #wattpad on 8th January 2020 'Some says, it started wi...
24.1K 1.3K 17
Yours Truly, KMK is a Tere Bin AU. The story would revolve around Meerab and Murtasim. If names could be given to twin flames or two people. It woul...