KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
《75》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《41》

4.5K 201 41
By logan_2009

NAIRA'S POV

"I'm getting married", I said and the smile from Kartik's face vanished.

"What?!", he said shocked.

I looked at him confused.

"I-I mean what! I can't believe it....you're getting married.....are you kidding?", he asked doubtfully.

"No Kartik....I've packed my suitcases. My chachi called last night. She has selected a boy for me. She wants me to leave this job. The wedding is in this week only", I replied trying my best not to cry.

"Oh", he said processing everything in mind.

Oh! Seriously....
He doesn't love me...I was right!

"So you're leaving this job? Leaving us....leaving me?", he asked looking into my eyes and I nodded.

"Anyways you don't need me anymore. Our deal was that I was gonna take care of the kids till your and Nidhi's marriage. Now that she's out of the way, you can take care of the kids", I tried to explain him and he continued to look at me. He didn't answer anything.

"Kartik", I snapped my finger in front of him, bringing him out of his trance.

"Oh yeah...I'm - I'm I dunno....its sudden. Do you know that guy? Do you agree to this marriage?", he asked me concerned.

"After my mom dad died, chachi and chachu are only taking care of me. Agreeing to marry the guy they have selected for me, is the least thing I can do for them. Plus, I trust their selection", I replied and he nodded.

"Its your wish. If you think this is right, then go for it", he said.

"You wanted to say something, right?", I asked him.

"Yeah...but it doesn't matter now", he replied and I looked at him.

"Tell me if you want something", he said and walked away.

A lone tear escaped my eye but I wiped it.

---------------------------------

STILL NAIRA'S POV

I was standing in the garden looking at nothing in particular. Tears rolled down my eyes as I looked at the bench, where I used to sit every night looking at the stars....sometimes Kartik accompanied me....

I turned back and Pammi Aunty was standing there.

"Pammi Aunty", I said surprised.

"Tu jaa rahi hai putarr?", she asked me.

And I nodded wiping my tears.

"But why?", she asked me waiting for my reply.

"I have to go aunty", I said and began to walk forwards that aunty said something and I stopped in my tracks.

"You're leaving them? Those kids?", she asked me and I stood there.

"Everything was falling back in place after so many years. All credit to you. Have you ever thought what will happen to those kids if you leave? You're everything for those kids Naira...their nanny, their best friend, their partner in crime, their mother.....", Pammi Aunty said and I turned back.

"Don't let them suffer the loss of their mother again Naira. Please don't go. Stay", Pammi Aunty pleaded.

"Kartik can take care of them", I replied and turned away.

"Who will take care of Kartik?", she asked and I turned back.

"I know you love him Naira. Why don't you confess your feelings-", she began to say but I interrupted her.

"We can never be together aunty. Its the truth. Please stop dreaming now. I've got a whole life ahead....I'm getting married. I'm gonna start a new life all over", I tried to explain her. She looked at me. I sighed and turned away.

"This is your life Naira. This has to be your life....with Kartik. You belong here", she replied but I didn't pay attention to her and walked away.

-------------------------

STILL NAIRA'S POV

I was ready. I was wearing salwar suit. I packed my nanny uniform. It won't be needed anymore. I held the handle of my suitcase and looked around the bedroom. All the flashbacks...all the memories I spent here hit my mind.

I looked at myself and Kartik sitting on the bed and discussing things. He was letting his worries out and I was comforting him. We looked into each other's eyes and started coming closer...our lips were about to meet but Kartik backed away....

I sighed and came out of the room closing the door behind. I walked into the living room to see everybody standing there, their eyes moist. Siya was leaning against the wall, her arms crossed across her chest. Her face showed no expression.

I walked towards everyone. I walked to Ahana first and knelt before her. She was sobbing with hiccups.

"Don't leave Angel. Stay with us....don't you love me?", she asked in between her hiccups.

"I love you so much baby. But I have to go....please understand", I hated to leave her and she won't stop crying.

"I don't want to understand. You promised me that you'll never leave me. Who's gonna make my hair? Daddy's gonna mess it up. Who'll tell me bedtime stories? I don't wanna hear it from Siya, she scares me", Ahana said sobbing...her voice breaking...

Gosh....I hate to see her like that!!

"Don't worry about the hair...Siya will make it and here's the tape. I've recorded the lullaby in my voice in it. You can hear it whenever you want", I said and handed her the tape.

"But I want you", she replied and hugged me.

"I love you so much baby", I said and kissed on top of her head.

"Be a good girl, okay? Don't trouble your dad and your siblings. You can call me whenever you want", I said cupping her face and she continued to look at me.

I stood up and walked towards Sahil. He was trying his best to control his tears but failing miserably. I knelt in front of him and looked at him. He looked at me, his eyes red and nose sniffling.

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back, finally crying his heart out.

"I'll miss you", he said in between his sobs.

I released the hug.

"I'll miss you too champ. But we'll talk in video call daily okay", I said and he nodded, wiping his tears. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I walked towards Aatish. He wasn't crying or anything. He was just staring at me.

"Aatish-", I began to say but he hugged me tightly. I smiled and released the hug. A lone tear escaped his eye.

"You don't have to tell me anything. I'm not as stupid as I was. But yeah...I'll miss your spaghetti. Dad makes shitty spaghetti, that's why", he laughed trying not to cry and act strong. I laughed too, my eyes shining with tears as I caressed his cheek.

"Take care of yourself. Don't worry about us. We'll be fine....I guess", Aatish said, finally giving in and crying hugging me. My lower lip trembled and I bit my lower lip, trying my best not to lose my emotions otherwise I wouldn't be able to leave these guys at all. I released the hug and cupped his face.

"I'm proud of you Aatish. Make your dad proud. Never dissappoint him", I said and he nodded.

I smiled and walked towards Siya. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back at me. She was standing in the same position, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed across her chest.

"Siya-", I began to say but she walked away without telling anything. She rushed upstairs and didn't look back at me.

"Siya", Kartik called for her but I stopped him.

"Leave her Kartik...let her be", I said and Kartik sighed.

I walked towards Pammi Aunty. She caressed my cheek.

"I never thought I would say good bye so soon", she said, her eyes glistening with tears.

I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back. I cried in her arms. She patted my back and released the hug.

"Don't cry putarr...your Pammi Aunty will always be there for you. If you think what you're doing is right then do it. Jab bhi pee ke tull hone ka mann ho...come to my house. The bar is always open", she winked and I giggled. She kissed my forehead and I turned towards Kartik.

I walked towards him. He smiled. I smiled back.

"Damn....this thing is complicated", he said and laughed.

"It indeed is", I replied looking at him.

"So this is your final decision?", he asked.

"It is", I replied. There was a moment of silence between us.

"See if you need anything...call me freely okay. You're a family member now. You can come to this house whenever you like. Don't worry about us...we'll be okay. I can do this. I have done this before", he said doubtfully and I nodded.

"Wish you a happy married life", he said at last. I could sense pain and hurt in his voice, but I didn't think anything.

"You'll be alright, right?", he asked me.

"I'll be alright", I replied and he again became silent. He sighed.

"Come here man", he said and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him tightly. Tears filled my eyes but I prevented them from falling down my cheeks. I forever wanted to be in his arms...in his embrace but I should let it go. I released the hug.

He looked at me. Tears in his eyes too.

He walked with me towards the car. Everyone followed us, except Siya. She was still in her room. The driver placed my suitcase in the boot. Kartik opened the door for me and I got in. He closed the door and waved me bye. I noticed a lone tear escaping his eye. I waved back at him and then at everyone.

Tears rolled down my cheeks but I tried to compose myself. The engine started and the car drove to the main gate. I looked at Kartik for the last time and turned front. I shut my eyes and let the tears fall down my cheeks...I was soon out of the Goenka Villa....

-------------------------

SIYA'S POV

I looked out through the window. Naira had left. Everyone was coming inside. I closed my room's door and took out a rope and my skates. I threw my skates down from the window. I tied the rope to the handle of my closet. I held the other end and began climbing down. I reached the garden and picked up my skates. I ran to the wall. I threw my skates to the other side and climbed the wall. I slipped but again I regained my balance and finally made an escape. I was out of the house and no one noticed me.

Great job Siya!!

I wore my helmet and the skates.

"I won't let this happen again", I said determined and started skating...

PRECAP: Siya stops Naira...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 4K 30
A Simpe Story on Kartik and Naira.. They are strangers but companions. They are poles apart but have to live together under the same roof. Will they...
184K 17.6K 126
Never Marry The One Who You Can Live With, Marry The One You Cant Live Without Kartik And Naira who are complete strangers are entering a wedding un...
529K 21.7K 51
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...