A Scandalous Secret

By darkdun101

Savannah Parker is a 17 year old who loathes her best friend's brother, but what will she do when her buried... More

Chapter 1 - Broccoli
Chapter 2 - Daddy
Chapter 3 - Saved By The Devil Himself
Chapter 4 - Sorry
Chapter 5 - round two?

Chapter 6 - Who The Fuck Are You?

56 7 102
By darkdun101

I tried getting on with my day like nothing weird had happened this morning.  After Niall went to the garden to where Harry was, he didn't come back out for a while and when he did, me and Ev had already stepped out the door because we would've been late if we waited for Harry's slow ass.

Right now, me and Ev were sat out under our tree, eating, since it was lunch. I wasn't really eating, rather picking at my food since I didn't really feel like eating at the moment. Niall showing up really did a number on me, it reminded me of how much I kinda drifted just drifted away from my friends. I really need to reconnect with everyone, but how the hell am I supposed to do that?

"Hey, Ev?" I called out, while stuffing my face with a sandwich. Well, I guess that appetite just decided to show up. Okay then.  "Yeah, what is it?"
Oh, shit. I shouldn't have stuffed my face after asking her that. "Uhh, gib muh uh zek," I say holding up a finger, which roughly translates to 'uh, give me a sec'.

"Ye sure, okay just take your time its not like Lunch is going to end anytime soon." Ev replies, in a really sarcastic voice to which I reply by biting my thumb at her. She snorts an ugly laugh out at the crappy Romeo and Juliet slash Shakespearean era reference. What? We're both nerds on the inside.

"Okay," I start after finishing off that abnormally large bite, "so I was just thinking about how all of us have kinda drifted apart since school started, and I wanted to do something to bring us all back together." I watch as she has her I'm-confused-and-thinking-don't-talk-to-me face on. I wait another minute or so, taking two or three more normal sized bites in that time. 

"Well, firstly," she starts off, "I wanna know who on earth you mean by 'all of us'. And secondly, we are not having a party. You know how much I hate cleaning up after." Ev states, putting on her motherly tone that honestly scares me sometimes. 

"Awwhh, Ev c'monn please?" I plead. "Besides we have that six foot muscular giant to help this time too." I whine. God, I sound like a pathetically lost puppy..not that puppies are pathetic since I love puppies and dogs and cats. Especially cats coz they're so cuddly and fluffy and-

"No." I get snapped out of my cat trance by a stern voice, reminding me of someone. "Ugh, fine. Sorry mum." I mumble. "Bitch did you just call me 'mum'?" Ev cackles. Wait, I did? "Shit! No I didn't. God, Midget I know you want a child but at least don't involve me in your weird fantasies, besides I feel sorry for the poor soul that has to deal with your boring ass' child or husband." I taunt, knowing that she hates when I target that one particular conversation we used to have all the time when we were younger.

"Oi! No fair, I'm gonna be a better mum then you, you dirty minded fuck." She retaliates, adding a little laugh on the end, with me joining in. Once we both had calmed down a bit, we both heard the sound of leaves crunching and looked up to see a rather timid looking Zayn walking towards us, his head hanging low which was odd since he's always cocky and boastful about his 'beautiful face', his words not mine. 

I stand quickly out of worry and jog down towards him since he was making his way up. Once I reach him, he abruptly looks up. His eyes were puffy and bloodshot like he'd been crying for days and days on end. 

What the fuck happened to him?

Without thinking twice, I quickly wrap my arms around him forming a sort of protective shield, knowing he needs a hug to calm his nerves. As soon as I do touch him, he breaks out in the most heartbreaking sob.

 "Shhh it's okay. Just let it out, I'm here." I say gently as I rub my hand up and down his back gently, in a calming and patient manner. We both are soon joined by Ev, wearing the same expression of concern as me. 

"Hey, let's go sit down okay? You can't be stood up and this state." I softly suggest. He nods in return, following us as we walk back towards our spot under the tree. Ev was on his other side helping him towards it with me. Whatever happened really seemed to mess him up. I swear whoever hurt one of my friends this bad or at all is going to have the best time ruining their voice by screaming and begging me to stop hurting them.

Well that got dark real fucking fast, didn't it? 

We sit down and patiently wait for Zayn to gather himself together, each of us giving him a small rub to let him know we're here and it's all going to be okay. The reason why I instinctively hugged him after seeing his broken eyes, is because Zayn isn't really the type to tell us what's going on inside his head. When me and Ev are with the guys, he just keeps to himself and at first it pissed me off since I wanted everyone to join in and have fun with whatever we were doing but he wasn't. 

"She cheated.." A low, broken voice says from beside me. "She did what?!" I nearly shout from beside him, my gentle grip on his arm not so gentle anymore as I feel my blood begin to simmer. I could feel Ev's glare burn and boil it's way into the side of my head, but I didn't care enough at the moment.

Zayn had been dating another one of our friends, Scarlet, for a little over two years now. The first year and a half they were the perfect couple, yes, they'd had their arguments but they always found a way back to each other. But the past couple of months she'd started acting different, not laughing at the weird voices he'd make, not smiling as she quietly watched him mess around with the guys, not sitting with us at lunch anymore; claiming she had to go to the library and 'study'. 

"..S-she cheated, Vanna, and didn't have the slightest colour of remorse or regret painted on her face" Zayns says, sounding more and more broken with each syllable, sounding like the only thing keeping him together is mine and Ev's touch.

 "Hey, you know you don't deserve someone who can't see the wonderful things in you. You don't deserve someone who is wiling to lie to you, despite knowing how much you mean to them, only to go and hurt you. You'll get through this, Zayn, I know you will. Please just believe in yourself, like me, Vanna and everyone else do." Ev calmly says, hoping that her soft voice is enough to sail through the waves of guilt and self pity that are thrashing and crashing around in his head.

"Do you at least know who it was she did it with?" I softly ask, hiding my anger and distaste behind my concern-etched face. "It was that new guy.. But I don't know what his name is, never really cared enough to know.." He replies in an almost whisper that flies out from between his lips, hurt and barely audible, but enough for me to catch it.

"Landon.." I say, already hating the taste his name leaves on my tongue, wishing I could just bleach it off. I never had a good feeling about Landon, there was always this aura that followed him wherever he went like some sort of demonic hellhound, ready to do whatever he commanded.

Sorry, Parrish. You're an exception, though.

"Wait, Landon? As in Landon the perv?" Ev asks, already sounding worried. But she isn't worried for me or Zayn at this point, rather Landon's sorry little ass. 

Good, he should really watch where he sticks his Pinocchio-like  nose into other people's businesses. This was the last straw. He already tried pulling some shit with Ev and then with me, touching us and spitting out crude and sexist remarks at us. I was just waiting for the moment where he'd fuck up and give me the perfect opportunity to strike.

"Yes. Landon the fucking perv." I start, already feeling my blood boil. "He's gonna pay so much for this, because I swear down he can't take a simple verbal hint. But he wont be getting half as much as Scarlet is gonna pay for that littl-" I rant, but get cut off by a hand being placed on my arm, with a firm enough grip to stop me. 

"Don't..please? He's not worth it. I probably deserved this for not doing enough for her." Zayn says, almost pleading me not to go rip his balls off. "No, you need to stop that right now. You didn't deserve it and she's just dumb and blind to not see the amazing things about you like everyone else can anymore." I state, firmly, my eyes softening a bit when the lock with his shattered brown, hooded eyes. 

"Okay.." He murmurs, not sounding the tiniest bit convinced, but I decide to leave it at that since he already seems exhausted. "C'mon," I begin, standing up and holding a hand down, having Zayn then look at me with a confused look still not having put 2 and 2 together, "well, do you want to be late to lesson or what? The bell went, we gotta go" I say, not moving my hand. I smirk as I watch him slowly realise what I was talking about.

"Oh...Oh, shit!" He says, exasperated and leaping up so fast he nearly knocks me over but thankfully Ev was there behind me to prevent me from falling flat on my ass in front of everyone. 

We all went inside and headed to our separate lessons. I tried to concentrate but to be honest the only thing going on through my head was what Harry could've been up to with Niall in the morning. I was also distracted by the different amount of possibilities of how I could make Landon and Scarlet suffer. I was walking home again, Harry wouldn't stop nagging me about keeping to myself and not talking to anyone the entire way. He wouldn't tell me why he won't come to pick up my lazy ass from school. Ev came along too but she had her headphones in and, like me, she doesn't like being disturbed while she's 'in the zone'.

I guess we both have a similar taste in music, except mine has a bit more colour.  Whereas hers consists of sad piano songs or acoustic guitar songs. It's weird to me that she finds sad songs, nice. She said that they make her happy. I don't know why or how and rather conveniently she doesn't either. I remember when I asked her that, she said 'I just like it, it's calming. But I have literally no clue why I seem to like sad songs' I facepalmed so hard at that, my nose hurt for about a good hour.

We get home shortly after and I immediately notice the extra car in the drive and stop dead in my tracks. Ev hasn't seemed to notice my abrupt pause so I jog towards her and pull at her sleeve to get her attention. "What the hell was that for, you dumbass?" She asks, clearly annoyed but I simply point in the direction of the car. 

"You weren't expecting anyone were you?" I cautiously ask. "No, not that I know of at least. Let's just go in and ask Harry, he might know." She suggests, not waiting on an answer and walking straight to the front door anyway. 

Well, fuck making a plan then. It won't be my fault if you die.

Oh fuck it. I can't bear the thought of living a life without this innocent child. I run towards past her and towards the door, unlocking it and being welcomed with the sound of a high-pitched laugh. The fuck? My eyebrows get pulled together with a string of confusion, with my nose scrunched up in disgust.  I hate high-pitched laughs.. As you can tell, I don't have a good history with whores. 

I look back at Ev to see her wearing the same expression as me.  I slowly head inside, towards the source of the sound, taking a left to go to the dining room immediately wishing I hadn't since I was greeted by the sight of Harry having some random girl's legs wrapped around his waist and her hands tangled up in his hair, seeming to have laughed at one of Harry's famously terrible jokes. 

"Daafuq?!" I say out loud without meaning to, immediately going wide-eyed and slapping my hand over my mouth. All three of them turn to look at me and my cheeks burn in embarrassment. 

Great going, you idiot.

"You dumbass!" Ev harshly whispers to me, while giving me one of her famous glares. "Uh I'm sorry but it's not everyday you in on your best friend's brother eating some random hoe's face off, is it?" I say, still flustered and embarrassed. I tend to say dumb things when I'm flustered and Ev knows me well enough to know that I didn't mean that.

"Fuck, I didn't think you'd be back for another hour.." I hear a deeply accented and raspy voice, whisper. "Well, guess what? You thought wrong Styles," I snap. 

"Jeez, calm down Parker. You should be used to this, I did it all the time three years ago and you know that. And this," he starts and look at the confused blonde who's now perched on the edge of the table.

Dammit, now I gotta bleach the table too.

"This is my girlfriend, Holly. She's gonna be staying with us for two weeks." He says with a dimple dented smile. But something about it seemed off, like it wasn't his usual smile that showed the crinkles by his eyes and caused his dimples to pop. His moss green eyes didn't have that sparkle they do when he's around something he genuinely likes.

"That's right, baby." The hoe- I mean Holly says, while rubbing her manicured hand up and down his exposed chest. Ugh, that made me wanna gag, the fuck? Has she not heard of too much PDA? "And who the fuck are you?" She glaring slightly as she asks..me? or Ev? wait, no, it's me. Yup, definitely me.

"A, that's none of your business, and B, please find yourself a damn room Styles. I gotta go bleach that table now." I snip at him and Hally or whatever the fuck she's called. I turn on my heels and head towards the guest room only to find all my shit gone and replaced with pink and scanty clothing. "Oh, and you're gonna have to sleep in my parents room now!" I hear his godawful voice shout. Letting out a frustrated groan and up the stairs like a child that just got grounded and sent to her room. I throw myself on the bed, not even bothering to get changed or eat.

Goddammit, this is gonna be a loonng two weeks. 

~*~

A/N 

Hey Y'all. Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a while, it's just Stall and Devotion have me reading till six and seven in the morning, resulting in me being tired all day as I study.

I attached that mv to honor the time this chappie was released. 

Hope you liked this small update and as always.. stay safe and hornyyy 

love Winnie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 33.6K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...