Fire Within (Bishop Mafia Ser...

By J_Malhotra

Theirs was a love that met with great struggles from the very beginning. Several forces are at work to keep t... More

Author's Note 19 Feb 2021

78.9K 891 97
By J_Malhotra

Dearest Readers

My apologies (yet again) for doing this....I have lost this story for a while now and have been struggling to write it.

Also, several of you have sent my private messages to comment on Dean's character - the way he was written in this book. Honestly, I was trying to write like other writers and in the process, I ended up writing a story and characters that I created and once loved very much.... The new approach made it very difficult to come back to my own story and develop the characters as I wanted them to. In the end, its not working and I will re-write it.  

I will go back to my own style of writing and I sincerely apologise for the numerous inconveniences caused.

Fire Within will be re-written with a new title.

I am sorry, dear readers.

Yours with  regrets, 

J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.5K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
498K 10.7K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

30.8K 733 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
63.5K 3.3K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...