hod in ste kwelnes (Love is...

By quinn1246

Grace Kane is apart of the 100 delinquents sent down to earth 97 years after an nuclear war. The radiation is... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

seven

433 9 0
By quinn1246

seven

"Guys, a pod came down." Grace tells Octavia and a shirtless Bellamy as she runs back into camp. After their little heart to heart earlier she stayed out there a little longer as he came back into camp.

The rest of camp made their way just in time to see the pod's parachute deploy.

"They're coming to help us. And now we can kick some grounder ass." Mbege says and the group laughs.

"Please tell me they brought down shampoo." A girl says standing next to Bellamy.

"Or some clothes." Grace comments as she notices the two girls' lack of clothes at Bellamy's side. "For the winter, no way these are gonna keep us warm." She tells him after he gives her a look with a small laugh and everyone disperses to get ready to leave.

"Bellamy says we aren't leaving until first light." Octavia tells Grace as she goes into her tent. "He says it's not safe with the grounders out there."

"Then I'll go alone. The Ark thinks we're dead, they must have sent this pod before they thought that. There'll be a radio, we can talk to them and make sure they know it's safe to come down." Grace tells her and slings her pack over her shoulder. "Keep an eye on your brother? Make sure he doesn't realize I left." She tells Octavia and makes her way to the gates of camp.

"Grace, you leaving?" She hears Clarke behind her.

"Yeah, who cares what Bellamy thinks, right?" She says and Clarke nods.

"Well, he already left to get whatever is in that pod. Finn and I will join you." She tells her and Grace looks to Finn.

"Did you guys just get back to camp? Where were you guys?" She asks them and Clarke and Finn share a look before Clarke moves past Grace and Grace stops Finn. "So, what? Raven thinks your dead so it's okay to cheat?" She asks him and Finn gives her a look. "She's my best friend, and she deserves better than you." Grace tells him and follows after Clarke.

"Should we split up?" Clarke asks Finn and Grace and Grace nods.

"Clarke, we'll go this way." Grace tells her and takes her in one direction.

When Clarke and Grace make it to the bottom they come up to the pod.

"There!" Clarke yells and runs up to the pod, Grace close behind her. "Oh, my god." Clarke says as she looks inside and Grace moves next to her to look inside and a smile is brought to her face as she does.

"I made it?"

"Raven!" Grace says and Raven smiles wider.

"You're alive. You guys survived." Raven says and Grace nods and moves around to the other side to help her out. "I missed you so much!" Raven says and wraps her arms around Grace's neck and Grace laughs and wraps hers around Raven's waist.

"I missed you, too. Welcome to earth." Grace tells her. And Clarke and Grace watch as Raven moves away from the pod and walks with her arms out at her sides.

"Ha. Ahh, I dreamed it would smell like this." Raven says and Grace smiles to her self as Raven twirls on circles. "Is this rain?" Raven asks them and Grace and Clarke nod.

"Welcome home." Clarke tells her and Raven laughs.

"Raven!" Finn yells coming over to them.

"Finn!" Raven screams and runs over to him. She wraps her arms around him before they exchange some words and she kisses him.

It broke Grace's heart to see how happy Raven was to see him. When just last night Finn was messing around with Clarke.

"How did you get here?" Finn asks Raven as Grace turns around and looks more at the pod Raven came down in.

"Wait, is this a pod from K deck? In the scrap hold?" Grace asks Raven as she runs her hand over the side of the pod.

"You built that from scrap?" Finn asks after Raven nods.

"I kind of rebuilt it. Please. Like that's hard. It just needed a couple of parts and some love." Raven tells him and Grace notices the heartbroken look on Clarke's face.

"You're insane." Finn tells Raven with a laugh.

"I'd do more for you and worse. Just like you would for me." Raven tells him and she stumbles a bit as Grace runs to her side.

"Raven, are you okay? Sit down." Grace tells her and leads her over to a rock with Finn.

"Let me get something for that." Finn tells her as he puts her coat over her shoulders. Grace runs her hand over Ravens's wound on her head and Raven smiles.

"I'm okay, Grace." She tells her and Grace sighs and smiles with her. "God, I missed you." Raven tells her and Grace smiles as Finn and Clarke come over.

"Thanks." Raven tells Finn as he gives her something to put pressure on her wound.

"This is Clarke. She was on the drop ship, too." Finn tells her.

"Clarke? Well, this was all because of your mom." Raven tells her.

"My mom?" Clarke asks her surprised.

"This was all her plan. We were trying to come down here together. If we waited- - oh, my god. We couldn't wait because the council was voting whether to kill 300 people to save air." Raven tells them and Grace raises her eyebrows.

"The council? My dad?" Grace asks her and Raven nods slowly. "Oh, my god."

"When?" Clarke asks Raven.

"Today. We have to tell them your alive." Raven says and runs over to the pod, the three right behind her. "The radio's gone. It must have gotten loose during reentry. I should've strapped it to the A-strut. Stupid!" Raven says and hits the side of the pod.

"No, no, this is my fault. Someone got here before us. We have to find him." Clarke tells them and takes Grace's arm. "Let's split up and find him." She tells them and they go in different directions to find Bellamy.

They were running through the woods trying to find him when Grace saw him through some trees.

"Come on." Grace tells her and pulls Clarke with her in the direction of Bellamy.

"Hey! Where is it?" Clarke asks him as Grace and her run up to him.

"Hey, sunshine. You two taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy asks Grace ignoring Clarke's question.

"They're getting ready to kill 300 people up there to save oxygen. And I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people. Your people." Clarke tells him.

"Bellamy. Where's the radio?" Finn runs in asking and Grace rolls her eyes as he pushes him back.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Bellamy tells him pushing him back.

"I've got this, Finn!" Grace tells him pushing him back and turning to Bellamy. "Bell, come on. 300 people are going to die if we don't tell the council that we can survive down here. Please." Grace tells him as she moves in front if him and he just stares down at her.

"Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you." Raven says from behind Grace.

"Shut up." Bellamy tells her quickly and looks back to Grace, who was looking between the two, who seemed to know something that the others didn't.

"Why are they looking for you? Why are they looking for him?" Grace asks turning back to Raven. Raven looked between Grace and Bellamy, wondering why her best friend seemed to care so much about the subject.

"He shot Chancellor Jaha." Raven says and Grace looks over at her friend with wide eyes before looking at Bellamy.

"That's why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think we were dead." Clarke says and Bellamy looks to her and then back and Grace. He wanted to explain to her, that he did it for Octavia. That he couldn't let her come down here to the ground alone. To apologize for trashing the radio. He didn't know why he cared what she thought of him so much, but he did. And he wanted her to still believe that he was a good guy.

"And all that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just cared about your own skin." Finn says but his eyes stay on Grace who looks away not knowing what to think about all of this.

"Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?" Raven asks when Bellamy turns to walk away from the group.

"Get out of my way." He tells her.

"Where is it?" Raven asks him again.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance." He tells her.

"Really? Well, I'm right here." She tells him and he pushed her up against a tree with his hand on her throat. Raven was quick to react and brings a knife up to him. "Where's my radio?" Raven asks him.

"Hey, enough." Grace says grabbing Bellamy's jacket in her hands and moving him back.

"Jaha deserved to die. You all know that." He tells the group but his eyes were on Grace as she releases his jacket.

"Yeah, he's not my favorite person, either. But he isn't dead." Raven tells him.

"What?" He asks her looking over at her.

"You're a lousy shot."

"Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect you're sister. That's who you are. And you can do it again, by putting 300 of your people. Where is the radio?" Clarke asks him and Grace walks over to him.

"Bell, please. My dad is about to order 300 people to die. I need to stop him from doing that." She tells him, her dad may have been a dick but she knew him. He would blame himself forever for that if he found out there was another way. He looks down at her and let's out a soft sigh.

"It's too late." He tells her and she furrows her eyebrows. "I threw it in the creek."

"Clarke, Finn, go back to camp, get some search teams out here." Grace tells them and Clarke nods. Grace grabs Bellamy's hand in hers and pulls him in the direction of the river. "Come on, we're finding that radio."

Grace fills up her canteen with water and throws it on to Bellamy who kneeled on the side of the creek.

"Really?" He asked her as he looks down at his now wet shirt.

"You know, you could be helping look for this. Considering you are the one who threw it in her in the first place." She tells him and he rolls his eyes.

"Found it!" Grace hears from a bit away. Everyone makes their way over to them.

"Can you fix it?" Clarke asks Raven as she looks at it.

"We might be able to, but it'll take half a day just to dry out the components to see what's broken." Raven tells her and Grace sighs.

"Like I said, it's too late."

"Do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care?" Clarke asks him.

"Clarke." Grace says from beside Bellamy.

"Grace asked me to help, so I helped." Bellamy tells her simply.

"300 people are going to die today because of you." Clarke tells him.

"Hold up. We don't have to talk to the ark. We just have to let them know we're down here, right?" Raven asks them.

"Yeah, but how do we do that with no radio?" Finn asks her and Raven looks over at Grace with a smile.

"We need to launch those flares asap if we have any hope of saving those people. Finn, get that control panel back to camp." Raven tells him as he picks up a panel Grace had just finished taking out of the pod. "You, pull out those firing circuits in one piece or they won't work. Clarke, can I have a hand?" Raven asks as Grace starts work on her next job to help get the flares ready.

She takes out some wires to help connect the batteries from the drop ship to the flares.

"Raven, I'm gonna get these back to camp and start working on the batteries in the drop ship, you good here?" Grace asks her and Raven nods.

"Yeah, we'll be back soon with the rest of this." She tells her and Grace nods and makes her way to the woods.

When she made it back to camp she starts work on hooking everything up while other set up the flares.

When everything was done, it was already nightfall. The whole camp stands around and watches as the flares shoot up in the sky.

"Think they can see it from up there?" Bellamy asks as he stands between Clarke and Grace.

"I don't know. I hope so. Can you wish on this kind of shooting star?" Clarke asks and Bellamy looks down at her confused. "Forget it." Clarke tells him.

"I think you can." Grace tells her, trying to help her feel better.

"I wouldn't even know what to wish for. What about you two?" Bellamy asks the two and Grace follows Clarkes eyes to Raven and Finn. Raven looks over just as Grace does and smiles big at her. Grace gives her a small forced smile back before she turns and walks away from the group.

"Hey, sunshine." Bellamy says as he runs up behind Grace. "Where're you going?" He asks her and she looks up at him and just shakes her head.

"I just... need to get away from here." She tells him and goes to walk away but he grabs her hand before she can.

"What's up?" He asks her and she smiles at him and he drops her hand, noticing he was still holding it.

"It's not the kind of thing I want to talk about with you." She tells him and he just keeps looking at her. "Okay, it's just Finn and Raven..." She says before she trails off.

"So it's not because you're pissed at me?" He asks her, almost hopeful.

"No, it's not because I'm pissed at you. I'm upset that you did it, but... you helped in the end, and you didn't need to do that." She tells him and he smiles at her.

"So, what about Raven and Finn?" He asks her and she sighs.

"I really don't want to talk about it."

"Why not?"

"Because you're just going to tell me what I already know I should do. And that is break my best friend's heart by telling her she travelled all the way down here, for a guy who cheated on her." She tells him and he looks down at her with a frown. She hadn't even been with her best friend longer than a day, and the secret was already tearing a hole in her stomach.

"I'm sure she didn't only travel all the way down here for Finn. I think you'd be the type of person someone would travel to what is thought of as a radiation soaked planet for." He tells her and she smiles at him and looks from his eyes to his lips and then again.

"Hey, Gracie, I saw you walk away. Everything good?" Raven says coming over to the pair and Grace takes a step away from Bellamy, she hadn't realized how close they'd been.

"Yeah, everything's good." Grace tells her.

"Great, now come on. You can tell me all about how earth was like before I got here." Raven says and Grace nods and smiles to Bellamy before walking away with Raven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 27 7
Delyn Kane felt sheltered her whole life. She breathed borrowed air, drank recycled water. All she's ever known was the Ark, the place that held the...
15.1K 153 26
They were never meant to be He broke her completely, he lied to her, used her, left her to go to earth with the other 99 kids He took on the priorit...
159K 3K 150
Bellamy Blake X Dakota Solace • Dakota was sent down to earth as one of the 100. Her knowledge is put to the test on the ground as she makes a connec...
10.8K 213 25
「 bellamy blake x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 arabella kane gets sent to the ground with ninety-nine other delinquents. 「 season one [ongoing] 」 #1 in b...