Soliloquy of the Broken Soul

By ArriatheDragon

Luffy, Ace, and Sabo grew up together on Dawn island. But by the unfortunate tempts of fate, happened to visi... More

The Bad Beginning
Trapped and Alone
An Opening
Escape and Pain
Psychological Damages
Meetings and Eating
Straw Hat Hallucinations
Battles and Something Gone Wrong
Breaking Through
Suspects and Poison
The Report
A Whitebeard Encounter
Better or Worse
Razkatoon Island
Black Beards and Small Hands
Another Stray
Red and Black
Saki Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
Home.

The Seas and the Storms

4.7K 163 99
By ArriatheDragon

*When you forget the entire plot of your own book and have to skim through all the chapters to see what's going to happen next*

And that is why I should really storyboard this on sticky notes or something.

But no.

No I like suffering.

Enjoy the chapter!!

***

"Captain! We have new information!"

"Huh? Spit it out then," ordered the rough man.

The small info broker paled in comparison to that of his Captain, who stood at 10' 2. He shakly pulled a salute and stated his business.

"Sir! We have news from the ship that their next destination is Razkatoon Island. A summer Island to the South."

The Captain smirked cruelly, and looked to the South side of the ship.

"Navigator! Set a course for Razkatoon Island!" He shouted to upper deck, "We've got business there."

"Aye Aye Captain!" The call came from a brown haired girl who took the wheel.

The Captain walked briskly across the ship and into the main cabin. Now within the Captains Quarters, he sat down in a large chair behind his desk with a humph.

He sighed as he glanced wearily to the right corner of the room, which was shrouded in darkness.

"Come out, Riker. I know you're there," he called lazily.

A tall blond man slithered from the shadows, scarred face smiling.

"I see your still as sharp as ever, Cap."

The man behind the desk sent a hard glare at the blond, a low growl escaping his lips.

"Don't call me that," he snarled dangerously.

The first mate put his hands up in mock surrender, a sickening smile still on his closely shaven face. He put his hands down to his sides, and walked leisurely up to the desk, eying the captain slowly.

The much larger man in the chair had a dark beard, and wore a black pirate hat with a crimson feather, their personal skull and bones embroidered on the front. An emblem of fear.

"That darned brat is thinking too much again!" The gruff bearded man spat as he winced from the migraine that accompanied his ability. "Our little deal with that man didn't include harassing me!"

The first mate laughed haughtily as the captain struggled for control of a mind that was not his own.

"You did say he could use any method as long as he brought back the kid. Besides, we said we'd help him, its not like we can guarantee his part will get fulfilled," the blond commented casually, examining a scope he picked up from the desk.

The captain only scoffed as he sat with gritted teeth. This kid really was fighting hard to get rid of him. He could hear all of his thoughts, every doubt, every self loathing image that prodded the child's mind like an ice pick to a glacier, making him feel smaller and small with every passing day.

Yet he refused to give up. Simply denied the thought of giving in. The captain had never seen anyone with such a strong will to live and move forward. He wasn't even taking medication! Drugs always made things harder. It was all he could do to keep the child at bay and mess with his mind. He hardly had time to toy with the kid seeing how often he revoked the thought's he was given, even his own.

Figuring out why the kid was so freaked out at the moment, he placed fear where it wasn't already present. The kid was stuck in his head, staring off into space as he fought his internal demons, trying to free himself and simply shake this whole experience off.

What seven-year-old in their right mind would want to shake off a deaths threat was beyond the Captain's comprehension, but it was already apparent that this was no ordinary child who just happened to be kidnapped. He already had a devil fruit, a will to live, and maybe even haki.

What do they feed kids these days!? The Captain thought furiously as he pushed his victim further into his mind. Blurring the child's thoughts so that he couldn't precisely remember what he was afraid of at the moment, only that it'd shocked him still and ended badly, leaving a pit of terror in his stomach.

Of course, those thoughts were already illusionary, just another coating after layer upon layer of twisting this child's mind for what was now almost the fourth month. He still couldn't believe that he hadn't broken completely under all the negativity.

At least his product was still in good condition, the Captain thought bitterly as he finally gained enough control to relax.

It wasn't always a battle, he didn't always need to control the kid, only when the child felt rebellious and fought with the source he knew wasn't himself, putting pressure on the captain to keep his ability going. Especially since he wasn't great at long range control.

For now, the kid was distracted, to the Captain's relief. He sighed heavily and sat up in his chair, turning back into the world around him as well as his first mates rambling of unnecessary topics.

"Riker," he barked roughly, effectively gaining the blonds attention, "What was it you needed?"

Riker smiled a slick, threatening smirk. He adjusted his posture into something a bit more casual, as before he had been dramatically explaining something, who knows what.

"Well, Captain," he began slyly, "I heard you call an order to head for Razkatoon Island."

The Captain raised an eyebrow, unsure of how this affected anything, "Yes, I did. That's where Whitebeards headed. What of it?"

The blond placed the scope he'd been tinkering with back onto the desk, straight as an arrow.

"Well, what are you going to do when we get there? Do you have a plan?" Riker asked carefully, though the Captain couldn't figure out why.

"...I do," he answered slowly, a look of slight confusion to the interrogation evident on his oily face, "I'll send signal to our companion, as he'll have freedom to move at that point, and ask where we are with the kid. Hopefully, we can knock him out and make it a done deal. Pirate gets his fruit, we get our merchandise, and Whitebeards none the wiser."

The Captain looked up at the scarred face of the blond sceptically as the man laughed a short, petty chuckle.

"With all due respect," the first mate said, laugher fleeting as seriousness took over, "Whitebeard can and will do anything to get his crew back. You'd best have some security measures to take care of his little..... Family."

The Captain stroked his messy brown beard in thought as he considers his friends words. Everyone on the ship was in the same boat, all of the same crew. It was do or die. Capture or be captured. There was no chance of escape if they failed.

"I'll look into it," he finally said, looking up into the slender mans face, "Maybe Rita can come up with something."

The blond smiled and nodded. "Our navigator is a sharp one," he agreed, pulling a cigar out if his pocket.

"I've got some things to attend to, you keep at it though, Cap," the first mate called with a waving hand as he walked away from the desk and out the door, lighting the cigar as he went.

Before he could even respond, the door was shut, and the Captain sat alone once more.

He narrowed his eyes as they adjusted to the now dim light, growling ever so quietly to the empty room.

"I told you not to call me that."

***

Luffy's eyes snapped open, his breathing heavy as he awoke to their dark room.

It was the middle of the night, and just hours before, they had been sitting in this room and talking.

The brothers had gotten Luffy to actually eat. They had told him about his new medicine, which Luffy decided was important, and- slowly and ever so hesitantly- he ate the soup that was brought for him.

Both Ace and Sabo couldn't help but grin. Of course, all good things come to an end, and in Luffy's case, they came to a jarring halt as tidal waves of anxiety and exhaustion hit all at once to create an absolute feeling of dread and realisation.

A realisation that only Luffy truly knew about.

As they had predicted, Luffy's mind had been a bit slow on the up take, and his mental compacity (for what they knew) was overwhelmed by memories of the earlier attack.

Lucky for the brothers, it wasn't as bad as they feared. Luffy just ended up being more jittery and sensitive, and in the end quickly fell asleep with his mind whirring as the thoughts of Teach's assault plagued him.

That and something else.

Currently, Luffy was sitting upright, eyes wide from a...nightmare? But it felt more than that. Luffy didn't like whatever was in his mind with him. He didn't like how it constantly pushed him to fear, or how he couldn't get rid of it. He usually pushed all these feelings deep down, and kept his will to fight up at all costs. That was how he lived life! On the edge and with fun! But now, he just had to fight to have a single thought to himself.

Despite this, he couldn't figure out how to convey it to anyone else. Would they understand? Would it make any sense? It made sense in his head, but whenever he went to open up about it, it was like someone had shoved and apple into his mouth and all he could manage was something along the lines of "this isn't right" or "somethings wrong".

This only ever made everyone worry more, Luffy quickly noticed, and gave up trying to tell them.

But now, it seemed, it felt, connected. Like the voice, the things around him, his past and the present, even the event with Teach; it all felt like something bigger. And he was sitting smack dab in the middle of it.

All of these things swirling around Luffy's mind quickly manifested into a night terror that would've made even the bravest scream.

But, along with everyone else on the Moby Dick, Luffy was braver than the bravest by a long shot.

Luffy sat panting under the covers for a bit, trying to shake off the dream world and accept he was awake. He always had to do this after a particularly awful nightmare. Having to sit there and reassure himself that yes, that was only a dream, against all of your emotions and feelings it wasn't real.

He slowly calmed his breathing and brought himself into the waking world. He glanced around the quiet, darkened room gingerly, as though the shadows weren't just for show.

It was so quiet, you could hear a pen drop, which meant it was easy for Luffy to hear Ace's snoring from the other bed, and hear the soft snores coming from Sabo just beside him.

Luffy still felt tired, but he didn't feel like going back to sleep. Not yet. He wasn't prepared if that dream were to come back. So, he laid down again and stared at the ceiling, brown eyes becoming darker than cocoa in the dark room.

He occupied his mind by listening to his brothers breathing, and somehow that was calming. He wasn't alone. Not anymore.

Luffy turned on his side and snuggled up to Sabo, curling into the warmth the blond gave. Sabo mumbled something in his sleep and wrapped an arm around Luffy, pulling the seven year old close to him.

After that, Luffy slowly and peacefully fell back into sleep. His breathing became rhythmic once more, his eyes closed gently as his own snores began to fill the room.

And for the rest of the night, Luffy was held in a blissful, dreamless sleep.

***

Aria woke up as she usually did. First, taking a shower and doing her hair. She normally pulled it back into a bun, a few brown whisps framing her face. She got dressed in a blue blouse, black skirt, and her lab coat, which she wore everyday except Saturday, which was when she washed it.

She looked expectantly at her bathroom mirror and into her own tired baby blue eyes. She was only 21, and her skin was pale like that of smooth, sanded birch wood.

With a sigh of finality, as satisfied as she could be with her appearance, she walk out her room and left five feet to her right, opening the painted white door that held a red cross and bold letters that read "INFIRMARY".

The door clicked shut behind her as she walked in, finding one of the nurses treating a man with a gash in his hand.

Aria smiled and walked over.

"Hello Billy," she smirked, "What happened to you?"

Billy grinned and sheepishly rubbed his neck with his uninjured hand.

"I was training with Commander Vista and the handle accidentally slipped from my grip and cut my hand, not the most graceful swords men am I?" He joked merrily.

Aria smirked and shook her head. "No, I suppose not. But, you'll get there someday."

The nurse finished bandaging his hand and Billy waved them both good by, heading to the mess hall for breakfast.

"Speaking of food, ladies! You're all free to go ahead and eat. I have something to take care of so I'll meet you in a few," Aria called out to her staff.

"Alright, doc!" One yelled out in reply, "Don't forget to take some breaks yourself!"

Aria laughed and waved the woman off, saying she'd make sure to take some time later.

She then sat her self down at the desk in the back of the room and went over her notes on Luffy. She was going to ask all three brothers to come in and explain what she found, as well as ask Luffy if he knew about any of it.

She marked off certain things and added to others, but each time it only made her either more confused or more concerned. At this point, she wondered how any of this could connect. It was like a spiders web that had been cut in places, ruining the design and forever changing it.

She only hoped she'd get some answers today.

On the other side of the hallway, the trio were just waking up.

Sabo had gotten up first, waking to a little Luffy curled up cutely next to him and snoring softly, his hat resting beside the pillow.

Sabo smiled at the seven-year-old and carefully maneuvered himself off the bed so he didn't disturb Luffy.

After successfully escaping Luffy's hold without waking him up, he walked over to the dresser and got dressed, putting on a blue tail coat and his signature hat with pride.

He then closed the door to the wardrobe, and turned to find Ace having just sat up, yawning.

The blond giggled at his half awake brother and waved at him.

"Mornin' Ace."

Ace's eyes widened a bit more, and he smirked at Sabo, waving lazily in return.

"Morning, Sabo."

"You sleep well?" Sabo asked, then chuckled, pointing and adding, "Your hair's a mess."

"Wha-"

Ace raise his hands and smoothed down his hair, a disgruntled look on his face as it refused to be swayed, Sabo laughing quietly the whole time.

"Screw that!" Ace exclaimed angrily, finally giving up and jumping out of bed to get dressed.

After he did, Sabo walked up to him with a comb.

"Pfft- here, hold still."

Sabo combed down the cowlicks and got through a few tangles before Ace shooed him away with his hands, ruffling his hair once more, but in a messy kinda style.

After their scuffle, the boys turned around and faced Luffy, who was still curled up under the thick comforter and snoring softly.

Both brothers held a lopsided frown on their face as each contemplated whether to wake Luffy up or not.

"What do you think?" Sabo asked quietly, side eyeing Ace.

"Hmmm," Ace hummed, "He had a rough day yesterday and definitely needs sleep, but, he also has to go see Aria at some point. Knowing her, she'll wanna do a check up."

They stood silently for a few extra seconds before glancing at each other.

Sabo's mouth twitched up into a sly smirk, turning to Ace, who's expression matched.

"So whose waking him up," the blond asked coyly.

"Not me."

"Awwee, don't you love your lil bro?"

"Yeah, and he's too cute to wake up. You do it."

"No way."

More silence, then a sigh from both as they announced, "Together then."

Ace walked over to the left side of the bed and Sabo walked to the right, keeping quiet as a mouse until they were each close enough.

They carried a silent argument of hand gestures over Luffy's sleeping figure, which eventually turned into a paper, scissors, rock battle to decide who made the first move.

Ace always was horrible at paper, scissors, rock.

Ace grumbled under his breath and heaved a disgruntled sighed before finally leaning over and tapping Luffy on the shoulder gently while an amused Sabo watched in earnest.

"Lu, bud. It's time to get up. It's almost breakfast time," Ace said warmly, hand still resting gently on Luffy's slender shoulder.

The seven-year-old nearly twitched slightly and moaned quietly in his sleep, then repositioned himself, edging into the warmth Ace's touch brought.

Ace frowned and gestured grandly to Sabo, who happily took the chance to show up his brother.

Sabo shook his head and hopped up gently onto the bed. He reached over and softly ruffled the the sleeping ravens tussled hair.

"Luffy, time ta' get up," Sabo announced, not loud, but not a near whisper as Ace had earlier, "You can't become King of the Pirates if you sleep all day!"

That finally did the trick, and slowly but surely, Luffy's brown sugar eyes fluttered open, and he turned to Sabo with a slight gleam of happiness.

"Sabo?" Luffy murmured, mind still murky with sleep, "You're awake?"

Sabo chuckled and arched an eyebrow, the question was curious, but Luffy had just woken up after all.

"Yes I'm awake, sleepy head. It's almost nine O'clock. We're gonna miss breakfast," Sabo replied merrily.

Luffy took a minute to process this, and what it meant. It was obvious that the more Luffy woke up, the more he remembered from the day before.

A tinge fear could be seen reflected in the straw hat boy's eyes as he shook his head.

"Do we have too?" Luffy asked hesitantly, and adding in a near whisper, "I don't think he'd be very happy that I told you what happened...."

Ace picked up the strawhat and plopped it down onto Luffy's head. The boy in turn looked up at Ace wide eyed.

"Don't worry 'bout Teach, Lu. Marco and Pops got it under control," Ace reassured, onx eyes meeting brown, "Plus, me and Sabo will be there to protect you the whole time! That jerk of a pirate won't get anywhere near you."

Luffy still seemed unsure, but he was still Luffy, which meant that little smile that adorned his face talked for him in terms of what he'd decided.

"O-ok," Luffy responded, "I trust you! But... uhm," Luffy lifted a hand and rubbed the rim of his hat, averting his gaze from Ace's, "Do you think we could bring Marco, just in case?"

Sabo and Ace smiled and nodded. "Sure, why not. I'm sure he would come any way," they both agreed.

They were a bit surprised Luffy was willing to even leave the room after what had happened. The kid was as unpredictable as ever, but both of them had hopes that maybe it had been the medicine Aria had given them for Luffy.

If it was working, that in itself was a success. The sleeping pills hasn't seemed to being doing anything, though he took them with a glass if water every night. They wouof be grateful if these were actually doing their job.

They had also been surpried he didn't just say he wasn't hungry. Perhaps that was linked to his mental health, too? They couldn't be sure, but either way they were glad that Luffy was acting a bit more like his old self again. They loved Luffy no matter which Luffy he was, but neither could deny that they missed seeing Luffy carefree and happy as if nothing mattered other than his dream and his family.

Another thing to be happy about: Luffy still had hope for his dream. Neither Ace nor Sabo had missed that flicker of light in the boys eyes as Sabo announced Luffy's wish to be the King of the Pirates, and it made both of them happy to see Luffy even just a little excited about something.

Maybe today would be a good day after all?

They let Luffy get dressed in his usual red vest and blue shorts with fluff on the edges. Just as he had finished up and the boys were going to head out, there was a light knock at the door.

Luffy jumped at the unexpected sound, but seemed fine.

Sabo went over and opened the door to reveal Marco, eyes drifting downward as if he had forgotten this room belonged to children.

"Good Morning, yoi," He greeted with his familiar lazy tone.

"Mornin' Marco!" Ace called from farther back where he was with Luffy.

"Just came to check in, yoi" Marco said as he entered the room.

He knelt down before Luffy and gave the raven a kind smile.

"How ya feeling, Lu, yoi?"

Luffy shifted on his feet and offered a nervous smile back.

"I'm alright?" He stated questioningly, "What about you? "

"Me?" Marco asked, a bit surprised.

He wasn't quite expecting Luffy to want to have a conversation, especially after yesterday.

Luffy nodded and looked into Marco's small blue eyes, awaiting an answer

"Hmm, I'm doing pretty good this morning so far, yoi" he replied with a smirk.

Luffy smiled too, though small, it was still a genuine smile. Marco patted the boy's head and then stood up, turning to the older of the three.

"You guys look like your getting ready for something, yoi," Marco observed as the trio seemed fully dressed and about to head out, "Where are you all heading?"

"We were going to breakfast," Ace answered, "Lu agreed to come along as long as we brought you. So its actually perfect timing."

Marco raised his eyebrows and looked over at Luffy, "Oh really, yoi?"

Ace nodded and jabbed a thumb towards the door.

"If we don't hurry it'll be over though. It's almost ten."

Marco laughed and they all started towards the hall, Luffy hooking arms with Sabo as they walked and staying close to Ace for security.

"I don't think you need to worry about being late, yoi," Marco commented as they walked out of the narrow passage and out on to the open deck of the Moby Dick, "I'm sure Thatch would make you three anything no matter the time if you asked for it."

"Maybe," Sabo responded causally.

As they continued to walk, Luffy looked at the sea, blinking every now and again to adjust his eyes to the warm morning light.

Sabo noticed that he was making sure to avoid eye contact with anyone, and only looked up, focusing on the sea, or in front of him at Marco. He sighed inwardly and hoped with all his heart that Teach wouldn't be in the Galley.

Whitebeard was out on deck in his usual seat, but of course Luffy was to busy avoiding people to notice the towering man. Honestly, Sabo sometimes wondered how oblivious his brothers could be when they felt like it.

He shook his head and chuckled quietly to himself, then looked up to realising they were at the entrance of the Galley.

The double doors were already open wide for all of the crew, letting the sunlight drip in as the ever shinning star rose higher into the blue sky.

Weather had been amazing lately and everyone was soaking it up while it lasted, knowing that weather in the New World was always changing and a storm could swoop in and block out everything in the blink of an eye. But, the pirates loved that sense of uncertainty. It's what made their adventures fun.

Marco was the first to step through the entrance and into the large gathering space. Not many pirates were left since it was toward the end of the rush. Only a few meandering family members stayed and chatted about life and such, scattered about the long tables.

Marco let out a relaxed breath when he saw no sign of Teach in the vicinity. He turned and beckoned the youngin's following him with a smile.

"Com'n. We'll probably get to say hi to Thatch if we sit at the barstools, yoi, " He announced, signaling it was safe without actually stating so.

The group of four walked in and made their way to the bar that opened up into the kitchen. Luffy had become considerably more nervous since they entered the Galley, so Sabo and Ace made sure to keep in contact with him as reassurance.

Even if Teach did arrive by some unfortunate circumstance, he wasn't getting anywhere near Luffy.

They reached the bar and Marco helped Luffy up onto one of the seats. They were all a bit short for their ages but Luffy was considerable more noticeable, and his height sometimes hindered his ability for things.

They all took their seats, Ace and Sabo each on one side of Luffy. There was already food as our on every surface, and every now and again one of the cooks would come and clear anything that had been emptied. There was usually little to nothing left after any and all meals, so by now there were only a few half filled platters set out.

Ace and Sabo filled their plates generously, and by generously this of course means they ate a monstrous amount of food.

Luffy watched silently with large brown eyes as the others ate.

Marco had gotten some toast and eggs, not being a big breakfast person. But Thatch made a mean sourdough bread and it was a nice tide over for the morning.

Marco glanced to his right and saw the youngest boy staring with a dazed look at the food platters in front of him. Marco raised an eyebrow and addressed the child calmly.

"Yoi, Luffy?" He called out.

The older brothers eyed him and Luffy turned his head, tilting it to the left.

"You want something to eat, yoi? I can get it for you if it's not here. Thatch won't mind," he asked.

The boy bit his bottom lip and looked at the food. He didn't necessarily looked famished, but he didn't deny wanting something.

"That?" He asked, pointing to one of the trays of food.

Marco followed his pointing to see what he was talking about. A piece of toast with melted cheese and prosciutto* on top. Marco inwardly questioned why that was out for breakfast, but nonetheless reached across the table and handed it to Luffy.

Luffy wanting food at all was a rare and wonderful thing, no matter what it was.

Luffy gingerly took the toast from Marco before taking a small bite out of it. Marco smiled as the boy went starry eyed and began taking small bites out of the bread.

"Is it good, Lu?" Ace asked, watching with silent ecstasy as his little brother willingly ate something of his own accord.

Luffy merely nodded and kept munching on the toast, seeming to greatly enjoy it. The older brothers couldn't help but beam. They had started getting worried that they'd need drastic measures to get Luffy eating again, but now they guessed he would slowly get back on track. It just took some time.

No one was sure why Luffy suddenly wanted food, or why he even wanted out of his room after yesterday's events. But no one questioned it.

"By the way boys'," Marco's voice broke through Ace and Sabo's thoughts, "We'll be landing on a summer island soon. You wanna explore it? Pops said you could if you wanted to, yoi. "

"An island eh?" Sabo asked with piqued interest, "Which one? "

Marco searched his brain a minute before remembering. "Ah, I think it was called Razkatoon. They're well known for making jam out of the exotic fruit the island provides."

Ace and Sabo both looked excited, and turned to Luffy, who had just finished his toast and seemed satisfied.

"What'da ya say Lu!?" Ace asked brightly, "Think your up for leaving the boat? Like when we lived with Dadan?"

Luffy looked up in confusion. He sorta remembered someone named Dadan, but not well. And... Maybe a jungle?

Sabo furrowed his eyes at Luffy's confused expression. Did he not remember? Then it hit him. Luffy was only four back then, it was long ago in his mind. He probably only vaguely remembered the obtruse carrot haired women, because unlike him and Ace, he only knew her for a year before capture.

Luffy offered a smile though, after seemingly sorting his thoughts out.

"Sounds fun," he replied.

His old self would've been ecstatic to finally leave the ship, however, both boys were happy that he wanted to go.

Ace still wore a look of mild concern, and Sabo figured he hadn't realised what he had. That Luffy was too young. To young to remember a 'before the trauma'.

He'd make sure to tell Ace later.

After breakfast, the trio parted ways from Marco, who had somethings to attend to. Though, despite that, he kept tabs on the three throughout the day.

The siblings went up to the figure head of the Moby and enjoyed the sunshine. Luffy hadn't been out in a while and was kicking his feet whilst looking at the ocean.

Sabo and Ace noticed Luffy was always happiest when looking at the ocean. He always got a dreamy look in his eye as he swayed himself with waves. It was his relaxer.

They chatted about trival things and only enjoyed the day, pushing aside all worries. They kept an eye out for Teach, but other than that forgot the world around them.

Everyone was happy to have a stress free day. Looking back, the days had been absolute havoc, but there was something about today that one simply had to give into, and enjoy the fresh air.

Marco also noticed it, as did Luffy, who seemed less tense than any day before.

The First Commander was watching the boys from above deck, arms resting on the rail as he looked at the three siblings and the sea, her blue waves glistening with the ever rising sun.

But Marco couldn't help a growing thought in his mind, that just as the sea was deeper than it looked, today was just another day in a line of major events.

He frowned slightly, looking back to the three kids.

He sighed, and walked away from the railing. He noted that today was the fifth of perfect weather, and could feel the shift in the wind as if it was warning them to prepare.

Of course, he thought with a grimace, there's always a calm before the storm.

*****

:>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUFFY!!!!
WOO HOO!!!

Ignore the fact I just barely missed it by 57 minutes

I'm SO sorry this is late guys!!! I kept get to g distracted by shiny stuffs. Like art. And Luffy's birthday. And my birthday.

But who cares about that.

Fun fact time!!!!! Razkatoon is the name of one of the jams my family makes in the fall!!! I asked my dad if I could use it for an island name and he said yes! As long as I told you all it was jam, and that the islands specialty was jam. So woo hoo for Razkatoon Island. You'd best remember the name because it's kinda sorta super important to the story. owo

This chapter is a nice break from the chaos, and you're probably all really confused about the Luffy eating thing, but don't worry everything will work out I promise. You'll understand soon.

ANYWHO, THANK YOU FOR READING OH MY GOOSSHHH!!! I don't think you know how wonderful you people are???? I still sit and marvel at the fact that hundreds of people read this, or that anyone could like anything I write. BUT YA'LL OVER HERE GIVEN THIS 2 THOUSAND VIEWS????!!! I have literally cried????

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter even though it's late. I'll try to get the next one out sooner. And for those who don't know, I try to update every 14 days. Not two weeks, but 14 days. If you wanna hold me accountable lol.

Anywho, this got really long, sorry. I had a lot to say. I wish you all a happy night/day!!

Chão!!

Word Count: 5536

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.9K 55
Luffy became the Pirate King. Yes, the first step towards his true goal in life, but it costs everything precious to him. That was the reason why he...
33.9K 749 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
85.5K 2.8K 51
We were suppose to hate each other, instead we found love. ~~~~~ Portgas D. Ace x Fem reader READ WARNINGS BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK! Cover art is m...
111K 4.1K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...