Behind The Curtain - A Six Th...

By lotsaloveme

'SIX The Musical' has taken the musical theatre industry by storm, reaching top charts and surpassing all exp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Dear Courtney
Chapter 13

An Introduction

1.5K 23 0
By lotsaloveme

"Behind The Curtin - A Six The Musical FanFiction" is a fan written fan fiction open to reader suggestions and engagement.  

The purpose of this fan fiction is to delve deeper into what goes on 'behind the curtain'.  The highs, the lows.  The success and the pressure.  

I would like to disclaim that all content in this fan fiction is fictional and is not based on true events however some real life events have been used to add to the authenticity of the story.

Enjoy! I look forward to hearing from any readers (and fellow members of the Queendom)!

- LotsaLoveMe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
161K 4.6K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
187K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...