Wisteria Eyed

By Walker_19049

[OC-insert] She was not a part of their world; nor did she want to be, if she had to be honest. But now she... More

Formalities first
Playlist
Please read
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
New teachers?
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
I don't like this
31
32
33
34
35
36
Maybe
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Popularity of valentines
46
47
48
Undeniable Attraction*
49
50
51
52
Smiles and Glances
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

That strict ass!

5.1K 167 13
By Walker_19049

Miyasha hated being right.
Especially if it was about something bad that was going to happen.

"Please do tell me if it pains, okay?" Miyasha gently ordered Zenitsu as she treated his bloody nose and black eye, "Also, can you please tell who did this to you, dear? Aren't you the moral officer, Agatsuma-kun?"

"H-Hai..." the blond boy answered, blushing slightly. "The... delinquents were the ones who accidentally hurt me— it wasn't intentional, I think."

"Wait, what—? Why didn't you tell Tomioka-senpai then?"

"I did, but..."

"...But? How did he react, Agatsuma-kun?" Miyasha frowned when she saw him hesitate, "Did he hit you too...?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, horrified at his confirmation, "But why did he—"

"Because I have blond hair..."

"...so?" Miyasha frowned, "Why would that be an issue when its natural— wait, it is natural though, right?"

"Yes, but it's against the rules to have coloured hair..."

Miyasha sighed heavily as Zenitsu slowly opened up about all the other students who made his work as a moral officer difficult and how much he didn't wanted to be one in the first place.

Later when she plopped down heavily onto her office chair, Tamayo gave her a sympathetic look.

"It happens here a lot." She said softly, grabbing Miyasha's attention, "Tomioka-san is a little... too strict sometimes."

"Strict? Sometimes?" Miyasha looked incredulously at the school doctor, "Tamayo-nee, he's literally too much of a spartan! Agatsuma-kun didn't even wanted to open up about it properly, and when he did, I also got to know that he is not the only one— his friend, Kamado, literally gets chased the whole day around by Tomioka-senpai because he wears his traditional earrings that he doesn't wants to remove because of their significance! If he didn't stop this, then either the students will suffer or his own career..."

Tamayo gave a wistful smile to the younger girl in front of her, "...There have been many complaints from the PTA about him and I heard from the principal that the Board of Education might make a move."

"Wait, what?! That's bad!" She exclaimed, "Does Tomioka-senpai not know that...?"

"He does," Tamayo confirmed, "But I don't know why he still continues to act as such..."

Miyasha nodded at the brunette's words, her violet eyes sharpening in resolve. She was going to talk some sense into that strict ass, even if it's the last thing she has to do. But first... she needed some permission.

(~<>~)

"He's had a... troublesome childhood, Sarota-san. His father was most of the time absent and when he wasn't... well, I think you already got what I meant, if I'm interpreting your expression right..."

The meeting with Ubuyashiki-sama was very... enlightening for Miyasha, to say the least.

It explained so so much, now that she thought about it all... of course he 'disciplines' the students just like how he himself once had been! How blind could she be to not see the signs— she really didn't knew.

This was a classic case of childhood trauma, and the only way she could help him was by slowly poking him into the right direction of identifying it, and maybe some therapy...

"You have my full permission to... scold him, as you said," he grinned as he spoke, "But please nothing too extensive, alright, Sarota-san? I trust you with this case and I really hope you can bring in some positive results..."

The principal's words rang in her ears, cementing her resolve even further.

She took out her notepad and instantly made a 'To-do' list with all her plans on how to handle Giyuu's rigidness and how she could open him up.

And at the end of it all, she wrote the one thing that she genuinely wanted to do herself: to be his friend.

Maybe, by the end of this all, she could make that little wish come true... if he doesn't hate her by then, that is.

(~<>~)

And maybe she just spoke too soon. Or thought too soon, more like.

That guy even refused to listen to her! And even when she did corner him, he just stood there with his default stoic face— not even looking at her directly! It was like he kept on ignoring her and that infuriated her more than anything.
But no, she was not going to give up, dammit!

"Tomioka-senpai~!" She sternly called out his name as she yanked the sleeve of his track suit when he was about to hit Zenitsu, "Do not hit students, senpai! Not only is that mean, but it's against the rules as well!"

Giyuu eyes widened a fraction when he saw her tugging on his sleeve with a very gentle grip, despite her somewhat angry words. When her eyes followed his gaze on her hold, she instantly loosened her grip and tucked her hand back on to her waist.

And even though she didn't notice it, but the moment she took her hand off of his sleeve, his face saddened just for a fraction of second before returning to his usual stoic face. And Zenitsu was almost sure that what he saw was just an illusion.

"Agatsuma-kun," she called out suddenly, giving him a soft smile, "Go to your class, dear. Isn't it the time your first class, starts?"

"H-Hai, Sarota-sensei!" He bowed to her and instantly took his leave while he could.

"...senpai?" She softly called out to the blue-eyed male in front of her, sighing when he didn't even look at her back. "Look, I'm here to help the school— and that means helping the teachers as well as students. The way you try to enforce the rules are too rigid and make the students want to defy them even more. I highly suggest you to change your approach of enforcement of the rules... That's all."

She sighed again, hearing the school bell ring in the background. "If you want some help in... handling the students in a better, more effective way, then please don't hesitate to ask me, okay? I'll be here to help you whenever you need me." Miyasha smiled softly at the stoic main in front of her, hoping that he would understand the intention behind her words.

"...would you?" She froze when she heard him speak.

"E-Eh?"

"Would you help me," he said with same stoic face as before, but with just something in those blue eyes of his... "With handling the students?"

"Y-Yes!" Her eyes lit up as she answered him, "Of course I will! That's why I'm here for!"

He nodded slightly as he saw her almost bouncing on her feet with happiness, "Hey, do you mind if we talk about it at lunch, please? Oh! And will you do lunch with me?!" She asked him excitedly with a very hopeful look which he just couldn't say no to.

He nodded gingerly as she gave him a bright smile and waved as she ran back into the school with an apology.

He almost wondered how this would end as he slowly went inside the school himself, first time not rushing the children into their respective classes.

Giyuu marvelled at the strange excitement he suddenly seemed to have, not aware that the girl that caused it felt the exact same excitement as he did and was eagerly waiting for the lunch period to come, just as he was even if he would never admit it anyone else.

_________________________________________

And now I'm done 😂

Don't worry, the next arc will start from next chapter— and damn, I'm so excited!

Anyway, I really hope you like this AU! I'll try to make them a bit more common in the near future if you like!

Stay safe and stay healthy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.9K 17
โคป ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๏ฟฝ...
782K 32.6K 108
๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotลge I only own my ocs...
144K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
120K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...