Jensen Ackles and Dean Winche...

By Hannahbanana_xx03

A bunch of Jensen Ackles/Dean Winchester imagines! I take requests! More

Christmas ~Jensen Ackles
You Deserve It~Dean Winchester
Beautiful Loser~Dean Winchester
Sky High~Jensen Ackles
Affairs With Benefits~Jensen Ackles
You Deserve It - Part 2
Imagine: Dean Never Went Into The Construction Sight
Affairs With Benefits - Part 2
Christmas List ~ Dean Winchester
TURN THE PAGE
Lady and the Tramp ~ Dean Winchester
Affairs With Benefits
Affairs With Benefits-Part 3
We'll Meet Again~Dean Winchester
MISCELLANEOUS IMAGINES
Important A/N
Contest!
Thank You
Christmas Part 2 ~ Jensen

You Deserve It-Part 3

2.8K 71 12
By Hannahbanana_xx03

Waking up next to Dean Winchester was like a dream come true. A dream cut short by the shrill cry of an infant.

Shortly after an impromptu wedding and a honeymoon spent lazing about in a fine hotel room and having non-stop sex, you discovered you were pregnant. You and Dean had both figured it happened during the honeymoon.

At first, you were scared to tell Dean. He had also said he'd never want to raise a kid into the life, but he couldn't just give hunting up. You knew after seeing him with Lisa, he couldn't give it up.

But with all that fear, you still couldn't just not tell him. You refused to abort unless you both wanted it. Which you did not.

Telling him went better than you could've imagined. He hugged you tight, before kissing his lips against yours in a bruising kiss. He dropped to his knees in front of you and pulled up your shirt to stare at your still flat stomach with tears in his eyes.

"Dean..." you giggled, pushing a hand through his hair as he continued to stare, a hand on your hip holding you in place, "There won't be a bump for awhile."

He smoothed a hand over your stomach in amazement before pressing a soft kiss to your navel, "Hey there little guy... Im your daddy.." he said softly.

You laughed slightly before sniffing back the tears and rolling your eyes, "Who said it's a little guy?"

Dean just smirked up at you before standing to kiss you once more.

Groaning at the sound of your son, you rolled towards your side of the bed before kicking your covers down. Before you could even stand, Dean shot up and shoved a hand over your chest, "Dean, what's wrong?" You mumbled out, rubbing plat your eyes.

He blinked around before settling and letting his arm fall, "Still not used to waking up to crying." He said softly before squeezing your hand and kissing it, "Lay back down sweetheart. I got 'im." He sighed softly as he stood.

You just sleepily nodded your head and flopped back down, Dean smiled and kissed your forehead before pulling the blankets over your shoulders, "Try to get some more sleep baby. You deserve it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 601 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
38.1K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
88.4K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
156K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !