Home|Outer Banks (JJ)

By PMvibezonly

for my jj girlies!!! Started: 4/24/20 Finished: 5/12/20 More

Cast
ONE.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTHTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
BLACK LIVES MATTER
HEY BAD BIDDIES
New Story
SEASON TWO BITCHESSSS
SEASON TWO STORY
UPDATE

TWO

30.7K 362 306
By PMvibezonly

Azlia

Kie insists that we take the reck to the coast guard, so that's what we're doing.

We all head to the coast guard and make our way go the front desk. John B's on one side and JB and I are on the other.

"Excuse me." John B says trying to get the mans attention. "Hey man, we found a boat." JJ says in a normal to the man. "Yea, couple dead bodies floating around, no big deal." I also say in my normal voice. "You're gonna wanna hear this." John B says to the man calmly. "Hey, calm down!" The man shouts at him. John be fixes his hat before walking away. I take JJ's hand and escort us out of the crowd of worried people.

"Well that went well." One of them says.

"So what's the plain." JJ ask his arm resting on JB shoulder. I stand next to Kie and listen to the boys talk.

"I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat." JB says holding the motel key up.

A small smile appears on my face.

"We don't know who's room that is it could be anyone." Pope says.

"That's what makes it fun popie." I say catching the boat keys JB threw at me.

"Come on Bubba." I hear JJ say behind me as Pope catches up to him.

We arrive at the motel and it looks like absolute shit.

JJ whistles. "I thought the château looked bad." He says.

"This place is a shit show." JB says.

"Motel or Meth lab?" I ask.

"You be the judge." Pope says.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-white stays." JB says.

"No. Looks like a please someone with a Grady white would get killed." Pope adds on.

"This is your caption speaking. HMS Pogue comin in for landing." JJ says talking into a fake walkie talkie. I silently laugh at his goofyness.

"We good." JB ask. "Yeah, we good." JJ answers.

"You comin, princess?" JJ ask sticking his hand out for me to grab.

"Why not." I say taking his hand.

"Hey, don't let them do anything stupid." Pope says pointing at JJ and I. I put my hands up in defense. JB turns around to look at the two of us.

"Oh we will." JJ says without hesitation.

"I'm not making promises." JB says back to Pope. "Yeah, I know." Pope says letting out a sigh.

"Be careful, I mean it." Kie says handing JB the key. He looks at her in aww for a second. "Yeah." He says before walking away.

"Come on boys, lets bounce." I say walking in front of them towards the Hotel.

"Dude, she's so hot." JJ whispers to JB in a convincing tone. "Shut up." John be whispers back quickly. "Like loo-, "Just shut up." JJ gets cut off my JB.

"Why are all these matters down here." JB ask as we make out war to the top of the hotel. "After a Hurricane, they ditch me because they get moldy." JJ answers.

"Oh wow that gross." I say a little amused. The two boys launch behind me and I continue walking.

"Just be so careful, John." JJ says grabbing onto John B and mimicking a girl voice.

"God, dude you're so weird." JB says.

"What was that about." JJ ask.

"I don't know, maybe she wasn't us to be careful." JB says in a 'dub' Tone.

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been like, oh, be so careful John B." JJ says.

"Hey off." JB says.

"Oh, give me that John D already." JJ moans. I immediately slap my hand to my mouth and try and contain my laughs. "When are you gonna swoop on the man?" JJ ask. "Bro you know the rules, no pogue-on-pogue marking." John B says. I slightly roll me eyes at the dumb rule.

"Besides, you're the one always hitting on her." John B snaps. "Of course I'm hitting on her, she's a super hot, rich hippie chick slumming with us. Why, I can't figure that out either, but who cares bro. I know that doors locked because I've tried it, have you." JJ says.

"Azi is to." JB says only listening to the first part JJ said. "She's super fucking hot too." JJ says.

I shake my head at their dumb conversations and stay at room 29. "This is us dippy's, 29." I say.

JJ knocks a beat on the door and we all start bobbing our heads. "Housekeeping." JJ says in a high pitched voice.

We wait a few seconds. "Should we try it?" JB ask. "Yeah." I shake my head.

"No power. no security. No ones gonna know." JJ says looking down at me with a confident look. I just laugh and pat his chest.

JB opens the door and we all turn on our flashlights and walk in.

"Huh." Is all JB says.

"Cozy." I say sarcastically.

The three of us started to look for anything that might have the guys name on it.

JJ walks over to the dresser near the bed and I follow him. "Yo, dude, come here maybe this is where they were fishing." JJ says calling John B over. I walk away from the two of them and point my flashlight on a safe.

I admire it at first.

"Coffee?" JJ ask in a weird accent. "They tissues for when you get lonely." He says.

He makes his way to the bathroom. "Ooh." He says. "Did you find anything." JB ask. "A really awesome dopp kit you won't let me steal." JJ says. "Yeah, cause we're not stealing anything." JB snaps.

I start to pound in random numbers into the safe. "Punching shit at random. That will definitely work." JJ says. I quickly get up and walk over to JJ back at the dresser. I move him out of my way and grab the white piece of paper with numbers on it. I type in the number and the safe beeps. I twist the nob thing and it opens.

"Holy shit." I breath out. "What." JB and JJ say in sync. The safe was filled with money and a gun.  "What the...." John B says reacting for a stack of cash. JJ reaches over and grabs the gun.

"You grabbed the gun!" John whisper yells. "This is a Sig Saur." JJ says back. "Are you stupid, JJ put the gun back!" I say. "Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!" He plays with the gun like a child. He's literally playing with a gun. "We're not stealing anything." JB says. "Just take a pic of me. Right here." JJ says.

John B and I look at him dumbfounded. "You want me to take a picture of you?" JB ask. "Wanna make your own incriminating evidence? Is that what you're talking about?" He ask.

I keep telling JJ to put the gun back and JB walks over to one of the windows. "Wait, what was that?" JB ask. "What." JJ and I both say.

JB looks out the window.

"What is it." I ask.

John B walks over to the other blinds and looks out of it. "Cops." He says.

We immediately start running around the small hotel putting everything back how it was.
"Window." I say and both JJ and JB open it. JB goes first then JJ. As soon and the door to the hotel opened JJ yanked me out the window and held me in his grasp. He pulled me closer to his body to make sure I wasn't seen by the cops or could fall.

John B peeked his head near the window and I looked at him as if he was stupid.

I look down and see Kie and Pope. "What are you guys doing?" Pope whispers. I frown and shrug my shoulders in fear.

"I said it. Didn't I say it." I hear one of the officers say. I look at JJ confused. We weren't even inches away from each other. I could feel his heart beating through his chest. He fiddled with his shirt a little and the gun fell right out of his pocket and hit the metal part of the hotel with a loud bang. JJ grabbed my waist and moved to to the other side of him so that we was now by the window.

I sensed that the cop was right at the window. JB put his finer over his lips and told us to be quiet.

"No ones here, lets go." The cop said his voice fading out. I let out a deep breath and I felt JJ let go of my hand that I didn't know was being held.

We waited a few minutes before climbing back into the hotel room and back down to the boat.

"Well that was fun." JJ says laying down in the boat.

"Could have warned us sooner." I say with a little giggle. "We would have, except Pope was on the math team." Ki sighs.

"You were on the math team?" JJ ask dumbfounded.

"The cops took everything like it was a crime scene." John B says. I sit down next to him.

"Did you guys find anything?" Pope ask. John B and I make a face at each other before JJ can say anything. "Did we find anything? No, I don't think we did, oh yeah, we did." JJ says pulling out the gun and stack of cash. "What the hell?" Pope says getting up. "Dude what?" Ki ask.

"Why would you take that from a crime scene?" Pope ask panicking.

"You serious?" Ki ask John B. He stops smiling and just looks at Ki.

"I'm gonna lose my merit scholarship." Pope says. "He, Hey, sh, sh, sh, at least you have us, right." JJ says putting his arm around Pope.
Pope pushing JJ away. "I'm living a nightmare." He says.

The five of us went to the docks to hang around for a bit. We were all laughing until we heard someone crying.

"Scooter, oh god." A lady cries. Police officers were wheeling over at dead man from a boat.

"Who's that." John B ask anyone. "It's Scooter Grubbs. He was out during the storm. Check out this pic I got." A random girl says. She goes around showing all of us the picture. "Dead body." She says in a weird voice. "No way." I say mimicking the voice she did. She shakes her head confidently with a smile. I give her a confused look before looking back at the scene.

"What kind of boat did he have?" JJ ask from beside me. "Somehow that dirt bag copped a brand new Grady White. Everyone's out looking for it." She says. The five of us look at each other with guilt in our eyes.

Back at John B house we all just chilled around. I had my legs resting on JJ and John B was trying to fix my bun he had messed up.
It was quite until Pope busted threw the door catching everyone's attention.

"Okay, we didn't see anything." He says pointing at all of us. I sit myself up probably to listen to what he has to say. John B frowns and the bun on my head falls over. I just leave it how it is.

"We don't know anything, we need to have total and complete amnesia." Pope says sitting down. "Actually, Popes right for once?" JJ says standing up. "See I agree with you sometimes. Deny, deny, deny" He says pointing at us.

"Guys, we can't keep that money." Ki says. I shake my head agreeing with her. "Okay, not all of us can afford unlimited data plans, Kiara." JJ says looking at both me and Ki. "We have to pass the off to Lana Grubbs, otherwise it's bad Karma." I say. "Bad Karma to be implicated in a felony, too. We gotta go dark." Pope adds on. I point my finger at him and shake my agreeing.

"If that means keeping the money, then I agree." JJ says. "I don't agree." JB says patting JJ shoulder.

"Just think about it, this is Scooter Grubbs we're talking about. Same dude that's buying individual cigarettes at the porthole. Shit one time Azi and and I saw this dude begging for change in the Save A Lot parking lot because he needed gas." John B says. I look up at him with my eyes.

"We're talking about a dirtbag marina rat who's never had more that 40 bucks in his pocket, and all of a sudden he's got a Grady White? Just sayin." He says putting his hands up in defense.

We all went down to the dock. I stood next to JJ and watched him try to catch fish while JB still tried to persuade Pope.

"Alright so think about it Pope. How does a marina rat get a Grady White?" JJ ask. "Prostitution." Pope sighs.

"Well try harder." I say to JJ as he complains about not catching a fish yet. "You know, why don't you try." He says handing me the fishing rod. "You know what I will." I say holding it. "I will." He mimics. He doesn't let go of the fishing rod and teases me.

"They don't do that stuff during a hurricane. What does that mean, JJ." John B says pointing at him. "They were straight smugglin." JJ randomly says, the both of us still holding onto the fishing rod. A few seconds later the rod starts to shake and I let go of it in fear.
"I win." JJ smirks reeling in the fish.

"All we need to do is figure out a way to get into the cargo hold of that wreck. Until then we should lay low and act normal." JJ says. Pope sighs. "Right and how exactly do we do that?" He ask.

"Kegger?" Ki and I say in sync. We give each other a high five.

****

lmao i didn't edit this one either, i'm just so eager.
💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 456 17
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 �...
416K 7.5K 45
"𝒲𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃' 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 '𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝑒." ---- Ashtyn Hughes d...
1.5M 18.4K 68
Nothing to lose. Outerbanks season 1- completed Season 2- Completed Season 3- Coming soon Highest rankings #1 in Outerbanks #1 in Kie #4 in Net...
292K 3.6K 25
''No pogue on pogue macking, I hate that rule" *i do not own anything besides ava and her story* creds to @Simp4StilesStilinsky story 'a pogues life'...