Lust - Dramione

由 bluewrites11

DRAMIONE - Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny are back at school for their final year at Hogwarts after the batt... 更多

The Train
His Tutor
The Letter
Mutals
Lust Or Love
Aftermath
Sinking
Amortentia
The Prefects Bathroom
Confessions
Breakfast
Help Him
Hangover
Intervention
Holidays
Tension
Agreement
Christmas
Apologies
New Years
Party
Truth or Dare
Caught
Interrogations
Family
N.E.W.T.S
Update
Interviews
Dreams
Missing
Malfoy Manor
The end

Nightmares

8.4K 142 66
由 bluewrites11

Chapter 15

Hermione and Draco spent the next few days in his dorm as he refused to go to the hospital wing and Hermione refused to leave him alone.

Madam Pomfrey came in occasionally for checkups and unfortunately for the two students a teacher was always present in the room with them.

They spent the days studying together or playing wizards chess until McGonagall felt comfortable to put Draco back in classes.

-----

Hermione lay in Draco's arms talking to Sirius, who was holding Teddy and sitting in the corner of the room.

"So how long have you guys been together," Sirus asked and Hermione and Draco froze.

"Um, we're not really," Draco started explaining.

"We're not together," Hermione stuttered, sharing a look with Draco.

"Oh ok then, sure," Sirius responded trying to contain a laugh.

A knock at the door interrupted the awkward conversation, everyone looked up expecting to see Ginny or Pansy but to Dracos dismay Severus and Narcissa stood in the doorway. He hadn't seen them since the rather unfriendly incident a couple of days before and he shot them a dirty glare.

Snape nodded at Sirius who stood up and left the room shutting the door behind him. He then turned his attention to Hermione who's hand was still intertwined with Dracos.

"Miss Granger we would like to talk to Draco alone," Snape said in his grimy voice while nodding Hermione towards the door.

"No," Draco interrupted strongly, "she stays and you don't get to call me Draco."

Snape just sighed and both the adults pulled up chairs beside the bed, sitting down. Draco could feel the anger rushing through his veins and he squeezed Hermione's hand tighter. She stroked her thumb along the back of his and he tried to calm his mind. All he wanted was to go back to class and he knew that wouldn't happen if he lost it at Snape.

"How are you feeling," Snape asked in his usual cold voice.

"Good," The boy responded positioning an awkward smile on his face. Snape watched him closely and seemed to be deep in thought before he finally spoke.

"Ok, you may both return to class," he announced leaving the room swiftly. Draco's mother gave him a quick smile which was unreturned before quickly following after Severus.

"It was really that easy," Draco muttered planting a kiss on Hermione's head.

———
The next week back at school passed slowly. Hermione and Draco received many curious looks since they had both disappeared for so long but for the most part no one asked questions.

Harry and Ron seemed awfully uninterested in the whole situation, which Hermione presumed was due to the death glares Ginny gave them whenever they brought it up.

Hermione hadn't been getting much sleep either, she had been getting nightmares most nights which resulted in her screaming and waking everyone up. 

Lavender had moved out of their dorm room because of it, although Hermione and Ginny were very happy to share a dorm alone. Hermione ended up staying up most nights studying until she passed out and slept soundly.

Ginny didn't think it was a good idea but she agreed not to tell anyone. Harry and Ron had noticed something wasn't right about her and she didn't know how much longer she could keep secrets from everyone.

"Mione you look tired, what time did you sleep last night," Harry asked her curiously.

"The same time as you, I just have a lot of work to do," She answered not making eye contact.

"You know if it's too much just talk to McGonagall," Harry answered.

"Just leave it Harry, I'm fine," She responded maybe a bit too loud. Malfoy and Blaise were watching them curiously and Hermione looked up to see him staring at her with his eyebrows raised. Apparently Ron noticed the stares from the Slytherins as well.

"What are you looking at you slimy old git," Ron yelled gripping hold of his wand in his robes as though looking for a reason to hex Malfoy. As usual Draco just rolled his eyes and turned around, he had been trying his best to ignore Potter and Weasleys snide comments for Hermione's sake but it just seemed to make them more furious.

"Coward," Harry muttered under his breath receiving a slap from Hermione.

"Come on you two just leave it alone," She said as McGonagall walked around the corner to lead them into her classroom.

They just had to have Transfiguration first period and Hermione was not too happy about it.

"I thought you liked Transfiguration," Ron whispered when Hermione groaned as she slumped into her usual chair at the back of the classroom.

"Yeah but not first period on a Thursday," she said yawning.

------

Hermione was thrilled when it was finally dinner time, the day had dragged on and for once she was excited to get out of class. She took her seat at the table next to Ron and Harry.

As usual, they resorted to conversations about quidditch while Hermione stared at a certain blonde across the hall.

She was so deep in her thoughts, she jumped slightly when she felt someone tap her arm. She dragged her attention away from Draco to see a smirking Ginny standing behind her.

"Wanna go study," She asked and Hermione nodded smiling. She signaled to Pansy across the room who grabbed Draco and Blaise and they all left the great hall.

They paid no attention to each other until they reached the dungeons near the Slytherin common room.

They burst into conversation as they turned the corner away from the bustling crowds in the hallways.

"Finally we got away from there, all those boys talk about is sports," Ginny complained rolling her eyes

"Urgh I know, what could be so interesting about Quidditch," Pansy added.

"Fine but at least we don't always talk about boys," Blaise sighed and they all turned their attention to Draco who was walking with Hermione under his arm.

They both looked up sensing the other's stares and burst out laughing.

"Come on, it's freezing in these dungeons," Ginny yelled sulking over the noise of their laughter. She muttered the password and the others followed her into the Slytherin common room.

"Hey Gin, hey Mione," Theo said looking up from his game of Exploding Snap.

They nodded at him and greeted the other Slytherins before finally making their way to Draco's room.

"Seems you both are more popular than us in our own house." Draco laughed at Ginny and Hermione.

"What can I say, maybe I was meant to be a Slytherin," Ginny added playfully flicking her hair behind her shoulder. 

———

"Come on Mione, we've got tutoring tonight," Malfoy muttered to the girl lying on his chest.

"Urgh can't you just study here," Blaise groaned, "You can't leave me with them," he nodded towards the two girls giggling.

"Sorry, If we aren't in the library McGonagall will kill us and we want private time anyway," Draco responded shrugging as he playfully dragged Hermione out of the room.

"Use protection," Pansy yelled from the bed making Hermione blush red.

"Shut up," she growled trying not to laugh.

They settled on the floor in the library, books strewn out in front of them. Draco rubbed his eyes and yawned only to receive a slap from Hermione.

"We only just started and you're not even trying," she groaned at him smacking the book softly over his head.

Well there're are more exciting things we could be doing," he whispered biting his lip. Shivers shot down her spine but she ignored it and rolled her eyes.

"Maybe if you get your essay done," she muttered shoving the still blank piece of parchment towards Draco who ran his hands through his hair and groaned.

"It's nearly Christmas break, I can't believe Snape set us an essay," He mumbled scowling and picking up his quill.

"At least we can get away from this place at Christmas," Hermione said hopefully as he wrote his name on the top of the paper.

"There's no way I'm going back to the Manor, I'm staying here," Draco grunted looking at his parchment.

Hermione's heart throbbed and she was about to offer to stay with him but he interrupted her thoughts.

"And you're not gonna stay in school just because I don't have a family to go to," He added firmly, reading her mind.

She just rolled her eyes and started on her own essay.

-----

Hermione slumped into her dormitory later that night, she was exhausted and she knew she shouldn't sleep but she couldn't help it. Her head hit the pillow and she was off in a world of her own.

"DRACO, please don't, DRACO PLEASE," her pain stricken voice echoed in the empty chamber. She tried to run to him but her feet were stuck to the floor. Draco turned to face her, his arms were covered in blood and the color was fading from his face.

"I love you Draco, please" Her voice came out in a broken whisper as she stared into his dull, cold eyes.

"You're not enough," He said, his voice was calm and empty. He dropped to the floor suddenly, blood was pooling around him, staining his top and hair.

A tormented scream escaped her lips, she felt her heart being crushed and ripped from her chest as Draco's bloodstained body lay limp on the floor.

Her eyes snapped open and she sat up shaking and panting. Ginny was shaking her and helped her sit up.

The tightness in her chest increased and her breaths became shallow. "Draco, I need Draco," she managed to whimper in between her gasps from breath. 

Ginny grasped Hermione's shaking arm and slung it over her neck, half carrying her out of the Gryffindor common room.

They made their way down to the dungeons, Hermione could feel tears pricking at her eyes and the grip on her lungs getting tighter. Ginny hastily muttered the password and dragged Hermione through the empty common room to Draco's dorm. She threw open the door and sat Hermione on the bed.

Draco opened his eyes and sat up, "What's going on," he said to Ginny before noticing Hermione, "Mione what's wrong."

"She was having a nightmare and then she just said she needed you and I don't know what to do," Ginny cried out.

"Ok ok, um," Draco started still trying to wake up, "Get Sirius and Lupin, go find McGonagall and get them down here as fast as you can," he continued panic taking over his voice.

Ginny nodded with wide eyes and ran off leaving Draco alone with Hermione. He wrapped his arms around her and rocked back and forth, "It's ok, I'm here," he repeated in her ear trying his best to soothe her.

Ginny scrambled out of the common room and soon found herself outside of the large stone gargoyle.

"Shit," she swore under her breath when she realized she didn't know the password. She turned her attention to a portrait on the wall. It was a stupid idea but it was her only hope so she plucked up the courage and spoke.

"Hey you, I need McGonagall a student is in danger," she yelled at the lady in the portrait. The lady nodded and ran off out of frame. The fiery redhead crossed her fingers and paced up and down.

She looked up when the stone gargoyle moved aside and McGonagall rushed out in her nightgown. "A student in danger, Ginny what's going on," she asked worriedly.

"I need Professor Lupin and Professor Black," was all Ginny managed to say but the teacher nodded and rushed off with Ginny close behind her. They turned up a small staircase to find a large oak door. She rapidly knocked on it and a tired looking Lupin opened it, he must have been up marking papers. His eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

"Get Sirius it's urgent," A flustered McGonagall said. Lupin just nodded and rushed off.

He came back with a half asleep Sirius and a sleeping Teddy.

"I'll watched Teddy and you go with Ginny," McGongall said taking Teddy from Sirius arms.

"What's going on Ginny," Lupin asked as they rushed down the stairs behind her.

"Hermione had nightmares and she woke up and couldn't breathe and she's with Draco but he told me to go get you guys," She panted.

"Shit," Sirius whispered as he ran faster towards the dungeons.

They burst through the door of Draco's room to find him holding Hermione to his chest and rocking back and forth.

She didn't look up as Sirius and Lupin ran over to her. Her hands were sweaty and she was gasping for air. She could feel her heart rapidly slamming in her chest as tears streamed down her face. Their voices seemed far away and her vision was blurry as stars danced in front of her.

"Draco sit in front of her and try to get her attention," Lupin ordered and Draco moved so he was kneeling in front of her.

"Mione look at me," he said with a shaking voice. Hermione was staring at him but her eyes were empty.

She could feel herself slipping further, her vision became darker and air was hard to find, she tried to focus on Draco's gentle silver eyes but even they were slipping into the darkness. The last thing she saw was Sirius rushing towards her.

Draco helped carry a passed out Hermione into bed. Her skin was hot and clammy although her heart rate had slowed. Ginny changed her limp body out of her hoodie and into one of Draco's tops while the others stood awkwardly facing the wall.

"Should we take her to Madam Pomfrey," Draco asked worriedly.

"No it's fine she'll wake up in a bit," Sirius responded as he sat down next to Lupin, who had his head resting in his hands. "You can go back to bed if you want Gin," He added and Ginny left the room quietly.   

They sat in silence for a while until Hermione stirred, she rolled over to see Draco holding her and she buried her head in his chest.

"Hey princess," he whispered in her ear making her shiver.  She tried to sit up but felt a hand softly stop her. She looked to see Sirius and Lupin beside her and she groaned. 

"You need to lie down and relax," Lupin said sternly making her roll her eyes. 

"It's okay if you can't remember but we need to know what happened,"Sirius asked her as he sat down on the end of the bed.

Her memory was foggy and her head ached, "I had a nightmare and then Ginny woke me up and I couldn't breathe," she said shivering at the memories, "so she brought me here and that's all I can remember," she muttered while Sirius nodded supportively.

"What was the nightmare about," Lupin asked and she felt Draco pull her closer. The memories came back and her heart rate increased again. Slowly she mustered up the courage and started to talk.

"I was stuck and I couldn't move," She said in a barely audible whisper "and you were there," she continued turning to face Draco and his shining eyes. A sob threatened to escape her lips as she remembered what happened next, she could feel tears prickling her eyes.

"And there was blood and I couldn't help you," She finally said as tears started to roll down her cheeks. Draco rested his head on top of hers and she could see Sirius and Remus watching her with sad eyes. She had barely explained it but they all understood what she meant.

"It's late we should all probably get some sleep. You can all stay here and I'll go and look after Teddy," Remus said slowly, breaking the deafening silence. Everyone nodded and he stood up,  giving Hermione a quick kiss on the head before leaving the room.

Sirius turned his armchair into a couch and lay down while Hermione and Draco slipped into bed. 

"I don't want to fall asleep," she whispered into Draco's chest and he ran his hands through her hair.

"I'm here, it's gonna be ok," He answered softly.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

564K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
758K 25.7K 27
COTTAGE ROADS Claire Labelle never thought she was all that good at acting, until James Potter stumbled into her life. 03.23.20 - 06.25.20...
512K 12.3K 100
tratie deserves more fanfiction. [ completed story ]
13.3K 188 15
y/n was playing a game of rainbow friends and after decided to play doors she fell asleep and woke up, but it definitely wasn't in her room.... (I a...