Stepbrother//๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•๐•–๐•–

By morgan686745

Mark lee is your new stepbrother. Many things are going to happen ๐Ÿ˜ Started: 10/8/19 Ended: 5/12/2020 โค๏ธ tys... More

1.First time meeting
2. Acting weird
3. Shopping day
4. Goodbye
5. Nasty
6. His friends
7. Party
8. A date?
9. No funny stuff
10. School duh
11. The date
12. That girl
13. The deal
14. Cant control
15. Do I?
16. Why?
Can't say no
Netflix
Good day
SLEEPOVER
Had to get away
sad news
Time to go
dinner idk man
Home
Shook ๐Ÿ˜‚
Back to school kids
29
30
final part :(
NOT AN UPDATE
Hi :)

try to make the best out of it

3.5K 83 44
By morgan686745

We arrived to California. Mark takes a deep breath, " Are you ready Nari?" I look at him and shake my head, " I'm too nervous about what our family with think, about us." Mark looks at me. " I'm sure they won't care. They never even got married." Mark reassured me. I nod in agreement. " Let's go to our hotel." I say.

   Once we reached the hotel I plop down on the bed. "I know we are here for mom and dads funeral, but let's at least try to make the best of it." Mark said. I nod in agreement. " I guess tomorrow we'll go to the beach." Mark nods. I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep.

Time skip~

   I wake up to the sun beaming in. I roll over to find Mark looking at me. " Good morning." He whispers to me. I smile and sit up. " I can't believe tomorrow is the funeral." I say trying to get it off my mine, " I just can't believe they are gone." I continue, "The only thing I had left was my mom, now I have no one. Except for you Mark." He sits up next to me and kisses me. " I'm sorry, well get through this together, I promise." I smile and kiss him again. " Well, do you want to go to the beach or what?" Mark asked hopping up off the bed. I smile and get up as well. Then I change.

OUTFIT:

  I walk out and Mark looks me up and down. " Damn baby, you look so good." Then he picks me up and kisses me. "Thank you." I say smiling at him. "Ok we better get going." I say.

Time skip~

   We get to the beach and there's quite a few people there. The waves were high and it was a warm day. " Come on! Let's get in!" Mark said running to the water. I follow after him fighting again the waves.

   " Look how amazing!" Mark said. "Yea I know." I nod in agreement. Mark kisses me on the lips. " I love you Nari." He said. "I love you too." I smile at him and give him a hug. Mark Lee is the best thing that's happened to me. I love you Mark Lee.

A/N: this book has came a long way. i'm proud of it! thank you all for supporting me. ahhhh y'all are the best. i still need to figure out how to end it.

hahahaha i love this 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.2K 55
They meet after 10 years have passed. Just how much have they changed? Highest ranking: #1 nctfanfic (x3~) #1 nctff (x3~) #1 mark !! #1 marklee #1...
26.7K 919 22
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’๐’† and ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ are in love with each other...
128K 4.4K 70
"๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜”๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜๐˜๐˜› ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜Š๐˜’" "๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜š" ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ...
188K 8.3K 47
In which Haechan gets a part time job at The Diamond, a huge company known worldwide. But when he meets his boss, his whole life changes. He makes fr...