Digimon Frontier: The 2nd Fem...

By rwbyv100

Y/N L/N is a flirtatious, cool, and a bit of a wild card! She one day gets a call from her phone and during h... More

All Aboard
Lobomon the Warrior of Light
Kumamon Baby Light My Fire!
Kazemon and Buzzlamon Kick It!
A Molehill Out of a Mountain
Welcome to My Nightmare
A Honeybee Can't Keep a Grumblemon Down
A Hunka Hunka Burning Greymon
Fear and Loathing in Los Arboles
Better an Egg Than an Egg Shell
No Whamon
Beastie Girl
The Swiss Family Digimon!
Bizarre Bazaar!
Trailmon VS Trailmon!
You Want Fries with that?
From Dawn to Duskmon
Darkest Before Duskmon
Sockit Takuya
Alone but Never Alone
Stuck in Sakkakumon with You
Darkness Before Sakkakumon
O Brother, Why Trains & Spirits?
FIRE!

Island of Misfit Children

966 18 32
By rwbyv100

You, Koji, Takuya and Tommy all fall into a hole that resembled the one from Alice in Wonderland. You then land in a gigantic ball pit.

 "What the heck?" You asked as you slowly climb on top of a ball before looking around. You all get out of the ball pit and start walking.

 "Is this some kind of Toy Land?" You asked. 

"Seems so," Koji said. 

"I wonder where Zoe and J.P. are," said Takuya. 

"They won't be easy to find in this place," Koji said. 

We stop and see a flying red robot. 

"I didn't think transformers were real in the Digital World," you said.

 "Haha! Good one N/N," Takuya said. 

"A flying toy robot! Hey, robot!" Tommy said running after it.

 "Wait!" Takuya said running after Tommy. 

"I don't know which one of them is worse!" Koji said to you. 

You shrugged as you smiled. "Neither. It's just you!"

Koji gave you such a glare, that you bursted out laughing. He rolled his eyes before you both run over to the guys to see Tommy playing with a train set. 

"Don't sit down, we don't have time for this!" Koji yelled. 

Tommy didn't listen as he kept on playing. 

"What a baby!" Koji said. 

You elbowed him on his side.

 "Ow!" he said rubbing his arm.

 "I am NOT! These are just cool toys!" Tommy yelled.

"They are cool but this isn't the best time to be playing," Takuya said. 

He then turned and picked up the flying robot. Takuya then pressed the button 

"Hey, that is cool! Super robot punch!" Takuya said.

You slap it out of his hands. 

"Hey!" Takuya yelled. 

"We have no time to be playing we go to find the others!" You yelled. 

"Y/N right! we're wasting time!" Koji said.

 "Uh..um..yeah...put down those stupid toys!" Takuya said to Tommy.

 He then got sad and followed us. 

"These guys are worst than my parents!" Tommy muttered. 

"At least they're not abusive," you said. 

"We should head for the forest terminal! Who knows we probably would meet up with them there," you said. 

"That seems like a good plan," Koji said. 

Takuya then looked back then Koji and then you. You then look at Tommy who was holding a pig and a green balloon. 

"Guys check it out!" Tommy said. 

He then poked the pig ears and it started to oink. You put your hand on your hips and roll your eyes.

"Cute," you say in amusement. 

"Hey we decided this isn't the time to play around right?" Takuya asked.

 "You've decided?" Tommy asked getting sad. 

You then walk over to Tommy and kneel down to his level.

 "Hey now don't be sad! Let us get to the Forest Terminal 1st then we'll see what happens okay?" 

 He says nothing and groans a bit.

 "Ugh I feel bad," Takuya said. 

"Why because of him? The little baby has to grow up sometime!" Koji said coldly.

 You turn to him and got mad. 

"What's wrong with you? He's only a little kid!"

"Whatever," Koji said walking away.

 "Koji!" You snapped. 

Koji said nothing and kept walking. 

"Hey look! I know you're not used to having friends but your part of the team now so you better show some support!" said Takuya. 

"Great idea lets support the fact that he's useless up to the point where we all die because of his stupidity!" Koji said. 

"KOJI!" You yelled. 

"What?!" He yelled back. 

"Ugh! No wonder no one likes you!" Takuya said.

 "SHUT UP!" You shouted. 

The 3 of them looked at you wide-eyed. I pointed to Takuya 

"YOU! Enough with the yelling! Don't tell Tommy to stop doing what he was doing when you were playing just a minute ago! And don't talk to Koji that way!" 

You then turned to Koji and pointed at him. 

"YOU! I've had just about enough of your BAD ATTITUDE! Your gonna work with us so like it or not! STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY!" You shouted.

Koji opened his mouth to say something but then he flinched a bit under your furious gaze and remained quiet. You then turn to Tommy as you cooled down. 

"Tommy, please stop playing with toys. We have to go to forest terminal, okay?" 

Tommy nodded sadly. 

"Okay."

 You all then see a little train come through. 

"Hey look, a train!" Tommy said and you all then get on it. 

"Yeah, some train!" Koji said sarcastically. 

"A toy train!" Takuya said laughing a bit. Tommy laughed too. 

"Yeah, real funny it's bad enough I gotta ride on this stupid thing!" Koji said. 

"Are you gonna complain all day?" You ask. 

"Koji's playing toys!" Takuya and Tommy chanted. 

Koji groaned and you giggled. 

"Hey, look guys lets ask that guy where we are," Tommy said. 

You all hopped off the train and followed. You then see a giant yellow bear and the bear grabs Takuya's arm and slams him to the ground. You widen my eyes in fear...you didn't like seeing animals or food customs as they were your greatest fear...

You remembered your 5-year-old self, having a picnic with Koji at a park and enjoying each other's company. Nearby was a birthday party. All of a sudden you heard the sound of screaming and turned around seeing a man in a banana costume rolling down the hill and towards you. You screamed as you got up and started running. You were too slow and the banana man wasn't slowing down.

Eventually, he caught up and crushed you a bit, causing you to twist your ankle. Koji carried you bridal style and carried you to your home...

You scream at the top of youry lungs at the sight of the yellow teddy bear and fall to the ground. You put your hand out and yell. 

"Stay back stay back stay back!" You yell in fear while backing away.

 Koji and the others then looked at you worriedly. 

"Oh come on I just wanna wrestle! C'mon, let's play!" Said the Teddy bear putting his paws on you. 

"Noooooo!" You yell slapping it away.

You then hide behind Koji. 

"What's wrong with you?" he asked. 

"Remember when we had had that picnic together when we were kids?" You ask.

 "Oh that's right your afraid of people in costumes," Koji said remembering.

 "Wait a minute! You're afraid of people in costumes but you weren't afraid to wrestle that alligator at our camp last summer?" Takuya asked. 

Koji widened his eyes.

"You wrestled an alligator?" 

 Answering his question you show him a scratch on the back of your stomach.

 "It looks like a heart," Tommy said.

 You give him a look. 

"Sorry..." he said. 

The teddy bear then started to chase you all. You each hide on this pirate ship ride and it starts rocking. 

"Ooh I love this ride," you cheered. 

"Whoaaaa!" You all said.

 "Whose idea was it to hide us on this crazy thing?" Koji asked.

 "Sorry," you said. 

You all kept rocking higher, lower, faster, and then slower! 

"Anyone else feel kinda sick?" Tommy asks.

 "Get us off here before he loses it," Koji said.

 "Sure I'll just snap my fingers!" Takuya said sarcastically. 

"Uh oh..." Tommy said about to puke. 

He turns to Koji.

 "Don't point in my direction kid," Koji yelled. 

Tommy then turned to you.

 "Uh uh! Don't you dare! This is a designer Louis Vuitton outfit! Puke on Takuya! No one will tell the difference!" You say. 

Takuya glared at you.

"Hey! What are you trying to say?!"

The ride finally comes to a stop. Tommy then pukes somewhere on the ride.

 "You gonna be okay, kid?" Takuya asked.

 "Do you want a piggyback ride?" Takuya asks. 

"Gimmie a break! Make the kid walk!" Koji yells. 

You then punch his arm. 

"Ow!" Koji yells rubbing his arm. 

"Shut your attitude! What did I say?!" You snarled.

 "That's what you get!" Takuya laughed. 

You shook your head.

"Takuya, you're next!"

 "You are the worst leader I've ever seen! You never think ahead!" Koji snapped.

"Acknowledging Takuya as leader already? At least your finally following along with the plot," you say.

The two boys ignored you as they continued their argument.

 "Well at least I think of someone other than myself 'Mr. definition of the word selfish!'" Takuya snapped back.

 "Good comeback!" You said sarcastically. 

Takuya shook it off, "let's go see if anyone in that house could help us."

You all then following him inside a cake house. Takuya and Tommy start eating candy wildly. When no one was looking, you then take 2 gummy bear packs and stuff them in each cup of your expensive f/c bra. 

'This will be my dinner! Now if only I had some fried chicken...or maybe cheese and crackers...tacos too...and sushi...' You thought.

Drool started to leave your lips as your thoughts grew a bit naughty.

You imagined a shirtless Koji force-feeding you, your favorite foods in a fancy castle while you were bound in a throne wearing nothing but a string bikini.

You press your legs together and balled your hands into a fist to prevent your fingers from... exploring...

You bit your lips.

'Damn...that's heavenly...' You thought.

Your erotic 'food porn' thoughts were interrupted when Tommy flash blue cotton candy in front of you and Koji. 

 "Here since you two are a couple you guys can share one," Tommy says. 

You and Koji blush.

 "We are not a couple!" Koji says.

 You then pick a piece of cotton candy and eat it. 

"Do you want it?" Koji asks.

 "Mm-mm," you said shaking my head. 

He puts the cotton candy down. 

"We don't have time to stuff our faces! We have to find a way to get to the forest terminal," Koji said yelling at Takuya. 

"Are you even listening to me!?" Koji asks irritated. 

You giggled at the way he said it. He shoots you a glare but you ignore. 

"What are we supposed to do?" Takuya asks. 

"There's another example on why you can't be a good leader! You give up and you don't seem to care about your friends. Look at what you're doing right now!" Koji yelled. 

"I don't see you coming up with anything!" Takuya said. 

They continue to argue and you all then leave the candy shop.

 "...Does anyone wanna talk?" Tommy asks trying to break the awkward silence. 

You then feel a paw grab you and by your mouth and carry you away. You kick away but as you run you trip the dark monster then grabs you again and you are unable to break free.

 "Ahhhh! Put me down you are a poor excuse for a toy!" You yell. 

The boys look back. 

"Y/N!" They all yell. 

They run back to get me.

 "Heartbreak attack!" The bear hits Takuya then Koji then Tommy.

You are then taken away to a lavender castle. The black then transforms back into his yellow kind form. He puts you to a bed and lays you down. He locks all doors and grins at me. 

"What are you doing?!" You yell. 

"Your gonna become a princess of the Digital World!" The bear says.

 "What?!" You exclaim. 

"But 1st you gotta get cleaned up!" The bear says.

 He then grabs your arm and leads you to a little room that had a hot spring. 

"Now you get cleaned, princess! Your princess clothes will be right there!" The bear said pointing to shiny princess clothes. 

The bear closes the door and you then decide to enjoy yourself in the hot spring. You start swimming around and move around. You then sing and sing and point your toes in the air. 

"Where is she?" You heard a voice ask. 

"She's in there but I don't think you should go in there!" the bear said.

 "Move it! We're going in!" Another voice said. 

The door then opened and there stood Takuya, Tommy and Koji all blushing. Tommy covered his eyes.

"Whoa Y/N! S-sorry," Takuya said. 

You screamed as you covered your bare breasts. Takuya had a nose bleed and Koji's entire face was red. 

"GET OUT!" You yelled. 

You throw a soap bar at Takuya and throw a sponge at Koji. They run out and closed the door. You quickly get dried up and put on the princess outfit the bear gave to you. It was literally Princess Jasmine's belly-baring outfit from Aladdin but it was a glittery f/c and had a different Tiara. 

You then come out of the bathroom. Takuya, Koji and Tommy look at you amazed. 

"How do I look?" You asked. 

"Like a true princess!" Said the bear. 

"Whoa Y/N! You look like a girl!" Takuya exclaimed.

You glared at him.

SLAP!

 "Ow!" He cried. 

"That was for looking at me in the bathroom," You said. 

 "So what's with the outfit?" Tommy asks.

"Hey! You didn't hit Koji!" Takuya cried.

You ignored him to answer Tommy.

 "I've just been elected Princess of the Digital World!" You said. 

They boys widen their eyes. "What?!"

 "That's right! I hereby dub the: Princess Y/N!" Said the bear. 

"NO! You should call me...Princess Y/N the Dream!" You said. The boys sweatdropped.

 "My 1st order as Princess! Is to make Koji my prince!" You said. 

Koji blushed and you hugged him. Takuya frowned.

"Hey what about me?!"

 "Then it's settled! I shall spread the word!" Said the bear.

"Ok then! Here I put a little surprise in your D tector," The bear said. He gave it to you as well as your clothes. 

"Goodbye Princess Y/N the Dream," the bear said.

 You all then left the castle and see a bunch of Digimon that resemble legos. 

"All hail Princess Y/N the Dream!" They all chanted. One panda walks up to you all.

 "Your chariot awaits princess," it said. It then leads you all to a plane and flew you each off the island. 

"Guys if you look down you can see the forest," said the Panda. 

"Wow," said Tommy. 

"Cool!" said Takuya. 

"Its just trees," said Koji and you giggled.

 You just kept on flying in the plane and enjoyed the breeze. You put your head on Koji's shoulders and he puts his arm around your neck.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
449K 16.5K 95
Y/n is a new student in the Cherryton Academy, and lives in a society where the instinct can get over people, she has always had to fight her instinc...
343K 13.3K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...
1.6K 146 57
After receiving a strange message on his phone, Takuya Kanbara finds himself transported into another world. Alongside a small group of teenagers, Ta...