Hired For Love

By ericaswritings

It is about a girl that need a job badly that her would do anything. She get the job for the right reasons an... More

Hiring
The Next Day
The Book
Flashback To When They Were Kids
Ethan Find The Truth Out
Party
The Ball
The Next Day
Ethan Says Sorry
Party
Next Part Party
2 Months Later
Jun 5 The Wedding Day!
Few Wewks Past
The Dr.
3 Month  later
6 Month later
Having The Babies
17 Years Later
Update

The Wedding Planning

21 2 1
By ericaswritings

Please remember to veto

Ethan-Since that day my and Ava have been busy planning are wedding!

Ava-Today we are going to pick are place that we are going to have it and it is going to in Jun 5 for the hole day! The place was grate!

Ava-The next thing that we did was to get the dresses! I get thing nice white dress that was a mermaid dress! Then I get this nice dress that were pink for my bridesmaids dresses!

Ava-After the dresses we want to a flower shop. We get this flowers that are white and light pinks!

Ava-Lassiter thing that we did was the food! We first get the cake that was chocolate inside! Then we want to this food place we're they only do weddings. We get a lot of food because my and Ethan family's were coming so we get pizzas, cheese, grapes, crackers, meat, we also get alcohol, sushi.

Ava-Then my and Ethan were done for the day!

Please remember to veto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 66.3K 37
Lavender has lived her entire life sheltered developing extreme anxiety, what happens when she moves away alone, and meets a professor who sees to he...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
Cry-Baby By Criss

Teen Fiction

3.2M 103K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...