Steven Universe | Tickle Fanf...

By ozzyxx3

A bunch of my fanfictions put into one packet. I take requests! Just put them in the comments. These are most... More

Birthday Tickle
She's Never Really Gone
It's Just A Nightmare
Fusions Can Be Ticklish Too
Uh, Oh- Garnet
Ruby Moody
She Misses Lapis

Author's Note- From the author

554 1 3
By ozzyxx3

Dear readers,
I appreciate all the support you've beeb giving me so far! It's my first time sharing my work with you all, so I'm excited to see that you liked it.
I love Steven Universe, and writing fanfiction like these is a fun hobby to me. I was thinking maybe I should do fanfictions for more fandoms.

I was thinking Gravity Falls, or anything really. I also watch anime, by favorite is Death Note. If any of you have suggestions then leave them in the comments!
If you would like a Gravity Falls Fanfiction then just comment with BILL in the comments! Again, thank you for the support! You mean so much to me! Bye, and have a good day!
- Love,
Ozzy :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

144K 3.4K 49
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2M 51.1K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.2M 49.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
522K 18.7K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...