A Plus In Love

By ElleUnsworth

Lily and Giles are selected for a class experiment. It's senior year and the summer wasn't kind to Lily or Gi... More

Electric Feel
*TALK*
*Where Is Your Mind*
*Baptized By Fire*
*In Sickness and Health*
*UNSOLICITED ALMOST D*** PIC*
*CO-SLEEPING*
*Farris Wheel*
*Better*
*LOVELY*
*HOUSE GHOSTS*
*FUSSING*
*ONE DARK SPOT*
*HOME WORK*
*THE SLEEPS*
AU
*PRELUDE*
*COUNTERPOINT*
*F***ED UP FOREPLAY*
* CATS OUT OF THE BAG*
*CHOICES*
*SHE GAVE YOU HER FLOWER*
*JUST A SLIGHT BUZZ*
*WHAT WAS IN THE CUP*
*UM...WHAT*
*UM WHAT..PT2*
*BREAK*
*PAIN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR*
*DOMESTIC PARTNERS*
Author Note
*JUST ANOTHER COURTROOM*
*EVERYBODY'S BACK*
*THERAPY*
*ROCK MEET HARD SPACE*
*Some Time Later*
*SEVEN HOURS THIRTY SIX MINUTES*
*GOOBYE*FAREWELL*AMEN*
It's FINALLY done!
Question

*PANIC SWITCH*

1K 41 2
By ElleUnsworth

             I noticed the  familiar flash of red and white lights in the distance. As if on que the gps stated that we were just a few hundred feet from our turn off. “ Go to the  parking garage but turn left instead of the right. “ He followed my direction and I leaned across his lap to talk with the attendant. “Hey Bobby! It’s good to see you back! How are you feeling?" The old man smiled widely at me. He had been sick for awhile, unable to work. 

“Ms Beaumont, you are looking very lovely this evening. I’m feel just fine, just fine.” He handed the pink ticket to Giles and the gate to a private parking lot lifted. A black matte elevator door was the only way in or out. Giles exited and rushed to my side. He opened my door and took my hand.  Once inside it started moving without the push of a button. The music was already audible as we moved up. The doors opened and we walked right into it. 

Giles became more and more curious when as we walked, more people greeted me. We finally made our way through the mass of bodies to the bar. If I ever had the courage to be with someone just for pure sex, it was Finn. I had been in lust with him since my uncle opened the bar two years ago.  He was taller than Giles, but about the same build. Finn’s look was much different. 

Finn had naturally blonde hair, undercut  and flowing down his back. A few small braids were always present. His eyes were bright blue, almost glowing in the dark. He wore a white button down shirt, tucked into black leather pants . None of the buttons where button. His pants were so low just a good little tug and his glory would shine.  The sleeve rolled all the way up to his elbows. He was a professional at what he was doing. A achingly beautiful tattoo of a tree took the middle up his chest. I could stare at him all day. 

“I’ve missed you.” He is looking right at me. 

“Hello Finn.”  He turned around to get a bottle, knowing full and well that ass is a weakness. Especially in those pants. I shook my head and cleared my throat. “This is Giles, Giles, Finn.” The just looked at each other.  Finn is already making me a drink. “Do you want a drink?” 

“No I’m driving us home, I’ll take a Dr. Pepper though.” He looks…..strange. Finn scoffs and hands me my usual and tosses Giles a can of soda.  I take it from Giles and walk behind the bar myself. I jab Finn in the side. He is like this with every guy I bring in. I think he is jealous that I don’t oogle him all night.  I mouth at him to be nice and hand Giles a frozen glass like it’s supposed to be served.

“Let’s go sit.” I lead him through the maze again and up the stairs to find my uncle. Of course he is surrounded by people. I just push the tiny bimbos on stills away. “Why is it that you only text or call when you need a fill in?”  My uncle's face snaps at me. He looks a lot like my dad, but he has a baby face. My dad looks like a dad. He stands and embraces me and shoos away some of the lingering overflow. 

“I’m a busy man. I know you got a lot going on. But I thought you might need a night to relax, I talked to you dad a few days ago.” Hmm. He knows about recent events. We sat down and I took a few deep drinks. Finn had made it pretty strong. “Just sing one song down at the Lounge and come back up here. Get lit, find me if you need to talk.”  As always, he was off to another table to ‘build business’ My usual bouncers eased into post. 

“What’s up with the steroid twins?” Giles looked a little concerned. 

“Be nice to Buffy and Beefy. They keep my safe from the throngs of guys trying to get at me.” I giggled. The alcohol was starting to invade my veins. I couldn't stop giggling. “Sorry.” I snickered. I couldn’t stop. I had finished my drink. “Kind Sir could I please have another?” I looked up eyes twinkling at Buffy. He cracked a smile and took my glass. “Thank you!”  I took a deep breath. “I have to go sing before I can’t.” 

I just shot up with all the temporary courage I had inside of me. Giles was behind me and we went down an employee staircase to get to the lounge.  I left Giles at the bar and went behind it so I could get up to the stage. A song was still playing so I had time to get to the sound guy. I had him que up the song and waited for the song to end. Stella the usual singer was gone tonight, but Sadie was her second was ending a song. 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the stage Ms Lily Beaumont to sing you a lovely lullaby. Move in closer and get in those feelings.” She smiled at me as I walked over and we hugged. I couldn’t really see anyone in particular because of the stage lights. It made it easier to do this.  I didn’t speak the music just started. I vocalised softly over the music waiting for the words to start. 

“I’ve been watching you, for some time…” Giles creeped into view,his beautiful eyes glowing, pulling me in. I couldn’t pull away because The mix of the feeling in my blood, the music and the meaning of the words. It was just him in the lights, his face softly light, his eyes blazing at me.  I knew the song by heart and it was like I was confessing to him. Tell him my deep dark secret. I wasn’t just singing a song, I was telling him. 

“I’m scared, I’ve never fallen from quite this high…” He moved closer to the stage.  I wanted to run away. The pressure in my chest was deep, almost painful. I had to break the connection to finish. But I had no idea how.  Then a hand touched my waist and it took everything in me not to react. Another voice joined in. 

Finn had come up behind me and started singing with me. Not that this is uncommon, I just wasn’t expecting it.  It was the break I needed. I closed my eyes and sang with Finn till the end of the song. We gave the stage back and stumbled my way to Giles. His face was hard. He wasn’t looking at me. He was looking at Finn. I didn’t even realize Finn was still behind me. Giles reached out for me and when I reached for him, he pulled me hard to him. 

“That was wonderful Lily.” He looked different, his eyes were heavy. “I got her, thanks bud.” He slapped Finn a little to harshly on the shoulder. Then somehow he formed his cage around me and moved us through the crowd and back up to the couch. There was a drink and snack waiting. Giles soda had been refilled as well. He sat down with me between his legs. His chest was warm and I wanted to snuggle in. 

“I know it’s childish but I kinda wanna get smashed and dance all night.” I took half of the glass in one gulp. Mmm peachy goodness. Giles took a drink of his soda and reached over me to set it down. His other hand slid around my stomach and his hand splayed out over my squishy belly.  His cold hand slid up my leg and inside my thigh, making me jump and giggle.

“Or you could have another drink, two max. We could sit here, in the dark while I play with your pussy and you rub your ass on my cock.”  I snapped my head to him in total shock. He just smiled down at me as my head rested on his chest. He had planned this. He put us in perfect position. He was wall the way back on the  couch, I was in his lap between his legs. “The musics so loud you could scream my name as you come and no one would know.” 

I could feel him hard underneath me already. I looked around.  I knew things like this happened, but not to girls like me. It was very dark, I could kind of see the other vip seats, but this one was more out of the way. It was special, for my Uncle’s personal use.  I looked at Buffy and Beefy.They both pretended like they didn’t hear anything, but I knew they did. I drained my glass and handed it to Buffy. “Would you bring me another in about half an hour.” 

Giles's hands  moved up and down my sides. I moved to the music, slid up and down him. He teased me, rubbing all over me but no where I wanted him to. I leaned forward just a little and rocked back and forth. If he wasn’t going to give it to me, I was going to take it. He was hard and I moved my knees further apart to get at just the right angle. He grabbed my hips hard when he realized what I was doing. But he didn’t stop me.  I could feel his breath on my back, sweet and warm.

“I can feel your heat through my jeans.” He sounded so husky.  He leaned up and bit gently into my shoulder. My mind was swirling with alcohol, lust and music.  He dug his fingers into my flesh as I started to move to the beat. I grabbed his knees and pressed down as hard as I could.  It felt exciting, the texture of his jeans against my sensitive skin. The music was loud, but I still felt too self conscious to vocalize my emotions.”I want to be inside you.” 

I sobered at the words. What did I expect though?  I stood up and walked away from him. I heard him call my name but I had to get my head straight before I did something stupid.  I went to the railing at the edge of the level. I breathed deep. I let myself get carried away, just like last time. I was so close this time, keep it together.  Giles came up behind me a few moments later. 

“I’m sorry Giles. I….” He kissed my shoulder. 

“No need to apologize. I wouldn’t push you into anything you know that, right?” I nodded. I was the person I was worried about. No him. I had wanted him for so long, now he was willing. Before it had been easy because nobody was trying. But Giles's hands were intoxicating on their own.  His voice, his smell. Oh shit. 

“I don’t want to push, but you know there are things you can do to prevent getting pregnant. I have condoms, there is the pill. spermicidical lubes…” I didn't need any help, I was already telling myself the same things.  I nodded. I just…

“Yeah. Can we go?” He smiled at me and took my hand. We left and were silent in the car for about half the right home. “What would you do if we had sex, did everything we were suppose to to be safe, and I got pregnant anyway?” He was obviously  caught off guard by my question. 

“I don’t know, I have never thought about it. Mainly because it wouldn't happen. Condoms alone are ninety nine percent effective. If I was going to get anyone pregnant it would have been Melanie, we slipped up to many times.” I saw his eyes widen as he shared to much. I was a little taken back, and upset. 

“So you did3nt’ always wear a condom?” I tried not to sound judgemental, but from the look on his face, I failed. 

“No.”  He sighed heavily. 

“Have you been tested?” I thought it was a legitimate question. 

“How is that any of your business? I slept with one person for three years.” His voice was hard now. It upset me even more. I thought we were supposed to be able to talk about this kind of thing. 

“You said you wanted to be inside of me. I think it’s my business to know if you have been tested if we ever do go that  far.” He left out a puff of air. 

“I might be rethinking that decision.” I gasped. It felt like he slapped me in the face. “Lily” His voice dropped.

“No. Take me home. I don’t want to talk anymore.” I pulled my earpods out of my purse and turned my back to Giles. I turned the music up as loud as I could to hold off the need to wail that was building inside of me. He tried to speak to me a few times but I shut him out. He pulled into his driveway. I got out and started walking home. He grabbed my arm, I twisted it away. “I said I wanted to go home. Leave me alone.” 

I walked home and slipped inside quitely. I pulled off my clothes and barely got in the shower before I burst into tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.2K 49
"I'm like old enough to be your mum." I say to Jakob not even bothering to hide away how amusing I am finding the idea. "You're only ten months olde...
397 24 24
Payton and Ty have been friends since 8th grade. She eventually starts to gain a crush on Ty and Doesn't want to tell him. Meanwhile Ty's Best Bro si...
48.4K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...