MAGIC SHOP

By JEONLUVV

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! ยป Welcome to MAGIC SHOP BOOK COVER! You can request for your book covers here! I'll be... More

ร— TEMPLATES ร—
ร— 1 ร—
ร— 2 ร—
ร— 3 ร—
ร— TEMPLATES PT.2 ร—
ร— 4 ร—
ร— 5 ร—
ร— 6 ร—
ร— 7 ร—
ร— 8 ร—
ร— 9 ร—
x 10 x

ร— INTRO ร—

389 24 1
By JEONLUVV

____________

Hello guys!

Welcome to my Book Cover Shop. I'll make covers for your books according to the templates which I'll add on into the next chapter.

Before anything else, I would also like you to pay me for my hardwork. You only have to do these three steps:-

1- Follow me and you can't unfollow me later on.

2- You have to vote 5 chapters which could any of my stories.

3- Give me credits and put on the cover for 3 days must.

That's it. These payment methods are simple aren't they? 👀

Anyways! I may take time so you'll have to be patient but I'll try my best to give you as soon as possible. I'll upload your book covers here and I can also send you to your Gmail account.

Now onto the templates!

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
437K 13.1K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
248K 16.2K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...