What It Takes To Let You Go:...

rhapsody_queen

1977. A young girl from Massachusetts ends up meeting the lead singer of Aerosmith, Steven Tyler. Will she ge... Еще

The Marshfield Fair
The Concert
The Ride Home
Good Morning Gorgeous
He Likes Me!
The Next Night
Monkey On My Back
The Next Day...
Back On The Road
The Wedding
Pregnant?
Lightning Strikes
Later...
It's A Girl!
Right In The Nuts
Right Ones Out, Wrong Ones In
Rock Bottom
Too Much Love Will Kill You
Uncalled For
One Night Stand
The Next Day
It's A Girl
Last Straw
Jig Is Up
Another Last Goodbye
New Girl
What It Takes To Let You Go

Draw The Line

94 2 0
rhapsody_queen

37: INT. TOUR BUS NIGHT

CUT TO:

Joe comforts Rachael.

RACHAEL: (crying softly)

JOE: (comes in) Hey Rach. You okay?

RACHAEL: Hi Joe... I'm fine.

JOE: I heard you and Steven talking... Is it true? Are you pregnant?

RACHAEL: (nods sadly)

JOE: Listen Rachael, if there's anything we can do, we're all here for you. (hugs her tightly)

RACHAEL: Thanks Joe.

JOE: We've been talking, we're gonna send Steven back to rehab and we're gonna make sure he gets clean this time.

RACHAEL: I hope he does.

JOE: He will, I promise. And listen, I'm not making excuses for him but you should know, he never hits anyone when he's sober.

RACHAEL: I know...

JOE: (looks deeply into her eyes) (slowly pulls her closer and kisses her)

RACHAEL: (to herself) "Suddenly Joe pulled me closer to him and softly kissed my lips. As wrong as it was, it weirdly felt right, but I knew we couldn't do it." (gently pushes him away) Joe... We can't, I'm with Steven.

JOE: (comes to his senses) I'm sorry Rach... I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

RACHAEL: It's okay. Will you drive me back to the hotel?

JOE: Sure, I just gotta grab my guitar. (gets off)

38: INT. DRESSING ROOM NIGHT

CUT TO:

Joe goes to get Steven.

JOE: (comes in to find Steven passed out) Steven, get up. We're leaving.

STEVEN: (no response)

JOE: (shakes him gently) Steven, come on man, get up.

STEVEN: (still no response)

JOE: Oh shit. (slaps him) Stevie, come on...

39: INT. HOSPITAL NIGHT

DISSOLVE TO:

Steven's been rushed to the hospital.

DOCTOR: Mrs. Tallarico? Hi, your husband is awake.

RACHAEL: Thank God, is he gonna be alright?

DOCTOR: He's going to be fine, but we should look into getting him treatment.

RACHAEL: I agree. Can I see him?

DOCTOR: Of course, right this way. (both go in)

40: INT. HOSPITAL ROOM NIGHT

CUT TO:

Rachael visits Steven.

RACHAEL: (comes in)

STEVEN: (looks at her sadly) Hey.

RACHAEL: Hi... How are you doing?

STEVEN: Okay.

RACHAEL: Good... (sits down) We need to talk Steven.

STEVEN: I know.

RACHAEL: Have you been seeing Cyrinda behind my back?

STEVEN: No, I promise you. She snuck past security and started kissing me. I swear to God.

RACHAEL: (nods) Ok... What about the coke?

STEVEN: (sighs) I had a relapse.

RACHAEL: (sighs) Steven, look at me.

STEVEN: (looks at her)

RACHAEL: You need to hear me on this. I will NOT sit here and watch you die. You're going back to Betty Ford in the morning.

STEVEN: (nods in agreement) I will.

RACHAEL: Thank you.

STEVEN: Rachael, I am so sorry... For everything, I never meant to hurt you... I love you.

RACHAEL: (looks down) I love you too, but I've had it, we've only been married a month and I'm already considering a divorce.

STEVEN: I don't blame you, I've been an asshole. I won't even ask you to stay... What about the baby?

RACHAEL: You need to get clean first before I let you anywhere near our baby.

STEVEN: I understand... What about us?

RACHAEL: Get clean first. Then maybe we can work on fixing us.

STEVEN: Ok... I love you Rachael.

RACHAEL: (gently caresses his cheek) I know you do... I'll see you in the morning. (Slowly gets up and leaves)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Everything you want Casey Lynn

Любовные романы

6.2K 240 16
It was like I was having a midlife crisis. My life was boring, my fiancee, Gabriel, was bland, and I didn't know what I needed from life. Not wanted...
4.3K 176 31
1983. Rachael, recently divorced from Steven Tyler, bumps into old friend and newly single Joe Perry. Will they be able to keep their boundaries? or...
9.4K 446 26
Ginger couldn't be happier when she starts dating her close friend Steven. But life is hard when your boyfriend is a rock star who's gaining fame eve...
3.2K 153 13
Sequel to "Everything You Want" Amy's life is sort of a mess. Her ex died in a car accident, the same one put her best friend in a coma, fighting f...