Reunited

Por haneenrizwan

[COMPLETED] Have you ever seen Disney's Tangled? If you have, do you know about how Repunzel isn't supposed... Mais

Reunited
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Part One)
Chapter 32 (Part Two)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge

Chapter 29

2.3K 84 4
Por haneenrizwan

Ellie's POV:

Finally! I am okay!
Finally! I can walk!
Finally! I can go to school!

Okay maybe not the last one, but finally.

I was at the doctor's today. I've been visiting the doctor every week as per his instructions so that there are no complications.

Today, finally he told me that I'm okay. Completely fine. Without complications.

It's the best thing you can here after being on the couch for 6 weeks straight and your brother has to carry you around.

I stepped out of the hospital with a huge smile on my face. Jake came out after me and we both walked to the car together.

Aidan didn't come today because Lucy had held him hostage to help her clean around the house.

From what I gathered, every month Lucy would hold someone back from doing something they want to do and demand them to help her clean.

Steve, Aidan and Jake were the only people in the house who she could get help from.

And they all hate cleaning.

So every month, the three of them try to escape as soon as they can after breakfast. But one is always left behind. And that one person helps Lucy clean.

This month, Aidan was the lucky chosen one. So Jake and Steve had to take me to the doctor for the weekly check up.

"Ellie, you look creepy. Stop smiling so much." Jake said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I can't help it!" I exclaimed smiling even wider. "It's been forever since I walked. You can't tell me not to smile."

"I can. I just did actually." Jake said.

I rolled my eyes but didn't let him ruin my mood.

Once we reached the car, where Steve was sitting in the driver's seat, I opened the back door and got in. Jake sat in the passenger seat.

"I take from the smile that everything is fine?" Steve asked as he started to drive.

"More than fine! It's perfect." I said. Steve chuckled and drove towards the house.

"That's good to hear." He said.

The whole way back to the house, Steve asked me questions about the doctor's appointment.

Once we reached back home, Aidan rushed out of the house like he was held hostage and tortured to no ends.

Which in a way he was.

He caught the sight of us getting out of the car and rushed to us. Correction: he ran past us and hid behind the car.

"Aidan Walker! Get back here right now and fix what you did!" Lucy shouted as she came out waving a rag in her hand.

She caught the sight of us. "Oh. You guys are back."

"Yes." Steve said taking a step backwards.

Oh my God. I couldn't help but rolled my eyes at their behavior. It's honestly stupid. If you help clean and do as told, you'll be done with it faster than trying to escape it.

If you looked closely you would see how tired Lucy was from doing all the chores all alone.

It's not easy to do the chores when you have three boys in the house and you're the only one looking after them.

Then I thought that this was my chance to do something other than sitting around.

So with a smile on my face I told Lucy I'd help her clean the house. She sighed with relief.

"Thank God. I honestly thought I would have to do it all alone. It's really nice to have another female in the house." She said.

I gave her another smile and went inside the house with her. She slammed the door shut when the others tried to come in as well.

"Mom! Let us in!" Jake said from outside.

"Not until the house is clean and spotless. Until then you go do whatever you want outside!" She said back and locked the door.

I stepped into the living room only for my eyes to widen at the scene.

The whole living room was upside down. The couches were bunched in the middle, carpeting on the floor was shuffled, the coffee table - which originally is always in the middle - was on top of one the couches, looking like it would fall down any minute.

"This place is a mess I know but it is until we clean it up. After that, you will have to help me set the whole place up again." Lucy said from behind me.

Flabbergasted, I looked at her. "You made Aidan do all this?" I asked gesturing to the mess of a living room.

"Oh no." She waved her hand. "I told him to move the couches just a little bit but he went on and moved everything completely. That's why he was running out of the house."

I nodded. "I see..." I looked around one last time before turning to her. "Shall we get started?"

<=><=><=>

Five hours later, we were both sweating and panting will all the cleaning. Her more than me because she said and I quote, "You just got better. You can take care of the little things."

I told her that she was being ridiculous about the whole thing. After a lot of begging she finally let me do something.

But she still didn't let me do a lot. Still I was exhausted and wanted to rest.

I might sound insane, but I actually liked cleaning. I have no idea why but the satisfaction you get the in the end is worth all the effort.

We were both practically laying on the couch.

It was hard to move the thing considering it was pretty heavy. It took all our strength to get it into place.

Upstairs, we both had to clean the rooms and do the laundry, which mind you was a lot.

Jake had stashed a lot of dirty clothes in his closet. They took forever to clean because the stinky smell wouldn't go away.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the house phone ring.

I looked over at Lucy to see her falling asleep.

Poor woman was really tired.

So, I stood up and went to the phone which was ringing with a number on the screen.

I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked wiping the sweat from my face.

"Are you guys done? We're standing outside the house." Aidan asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes we are. But don't you dare bring a single speck of dirt into the house. Remove your shoes outside."

"Why?"

"Because shoes have dirt on them. Take them off outside."

"What if we're completely covered in dirt?" He asked.

"Then take a shower in the backyard! But don't get dirt into the house." I said and hung up.

I went to the living room again and sat down on one of the couches again.

A minute passed before the door opened and the males stepped in.

"Shoes outside!" Lucy yelled.

"Chill mom! They're already outside." Jake said.

They came to where we were still laying on the couch.

"You both look exhausted." Aidan commented.

"That's thanks to you." I said.

"Why me? I didn't do anything."

"You turned the entire living room upside down. We had to fix the whole place." I retorted.

Aidan rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I guess I'm to blame a little bit."

"Did you bring dinner? I don't think I'm in a position to prepare something." Lucy said cutting off our conversation.

"We did." Jake said, holding some bags in his hands. He went to the kitchen to out them on the counter.

Aidan sat down next to me and passed me a water bottle.

"Thanks." I said as I took it from him.

He nodded as a response then went to the kitchen. A minute later he reappeared with two plates filled with food.

He handed one to me and the other to Lucy.

"You both are immediately going to sleep after dinner." Steve said.

That's exactly what happened. Lucy and I ate the food Aidan brought for us, and passed out on the couch right after.

<=><=><=>

Beep, beep, beep.

I scrunched my eyebrows at the sound.

What's that sound?

I didn't want to open my eyes. I was comfortable where I was.

I wrapped my arms around the pillow I was holding onto for some reason and rested my head against it, trying to go back to sleep.

Then I scrunched up my eyebrows again. Come to think of it, I don't actually know where I am.

Last thing I remember is that I slept on the couch because I was too tired after cleaning the whole house completely.

I opened one eye just a fraction to see where I was. I saw glimpses of yellow and white. To make it more clear to myself, I opened both of my eyes.

I was in my room.

Then the beep sounded again.

I looked towards the source of the sound to find an alarm clock.

It said 10:30am in the morning.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

That wasn't there before.

I sat up on my bed and looked outside the window to see daylight outside. I remember being done with cleaning during the middle of the day.

Wow. I was really tired.

I rubbed my eye to get rid of the sleep, when the door opened. I snapped my head towards the door to see Abby coming inside.

She opened her mouth to say something when she caught the sight of me sitting on my bed and she smiled.

"You're up. I was about to wake you up myself." She said.

"How did I get up here? And what's this alarm clock doing in my room?" I asked.

"Aidan brought you up here yesterday. And he put the alarm clock in your room so you don't over sleep." She replied.

Did he now? I've got a really caring brother.

"What're you doing here?" I asked her.

I don't want to know how she knew about yesterday because like I said, she, Austin and Connor were updated on Aidan and I's life down to the last detail.

"I'm here because we've got places to be." She said.

"What places?"

"You'll see. Now get out of bed. Get ready. Everyone is having breakfast downstairs. Come down fast and don't forget, we're going out." She said and left the room.

I sighed. Well, since I'm already awake, might as well get something to eat.

Thinking that, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once I was done, I went downstairs to the kitchen where I could here voices chatting with each other.

"Good morning everyone." I said.

They all said a 'good morning' in return and went back to their talking.

I took a seat on the counter as well and helped myself with some food.

"Do you feel okay?" Aidan asked me.

I looked at him. "Yeah. I feel fine. Why?"

Aidan nodded. "Good because you're going to need it to put up with Abby for today."

I was confused. "What does that mean?"

Aidan shrugged. "Have you ever been shopping before?"

"I can't say I have. Why?"

"Well, let's just say that after today, you're going to understand why I'm so reluctant to go shopping every time Abby asks me to."

I was still confused.

I mean, shopping couldn't be that bad as he makes it look like could it?

I decided to shake off his words,and focus on my plate of food in front of me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

293K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...
13.5K 521 20
Ellie had dealt with a great shock, her parents have both been murdered by death eaters. Her mothers great friend Albus Dumbledore brings her to Hogw...
4.4K 79 21
"Let me go, please," I beg. Tears sting my eyes as he holds onto me. The air starts becoming thicker. "I cant. I wont." "Why not? All you do is hurt...
327K 6.6K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...