personal pervert {one directi...

By wundiraction

More

personal pervert {one direction fanfiction}

704 3 4
By wundiraction

I live in an apartment building next to another apartment building.

I walked out of the bathroom in my bra and panties seince i live alone. I put on a short tank top and some pajama's booty shorts, seince it was a hot night.

I opened my window curtain and layed on my bed.

Harry's P.O.V

I was done putting my pajama's and saw this beautiful girl across the alley way from the next building.

She had on a short tank top and some booty shorts. She was

hot.

She was lying on her bed when she blasted up our new song, 'Rock you'. She had a hair brush and was singing the words.

She was flipping her hair and running her hand through her hair.

I felt my privite area getting hard.

CALM YOURSELF HARRY.

She turned down the music and sat in this office chair.

Kat's P.O.V

I sat in my office chair after having a little fun with music.

I started spinning myself when i saw some curly haired guy from the other building watching me. Exsuse him.

I grabbed a marker and some paper.

I wrote 'Can You Not'.

He saw it and blushed. He some paper and i think a marker.

He wrote 'Sorry, your hot'.

I wrote 'STAHP >:o'.

He smirked and closed his curtain.

Talk about pervert.

***************************************************

lololol

lololol

lololol

lololol

LOLOLOL

lmaooo

hai

did u reed it

gud.

baii.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...