A Deathly Cutie Mark. (My Lit...

By Hyper_Game_Girl

(This books has a darker atmosphere then the tv show, I do have to make word of caution as a disclaimer.) Bef... More

How it all began.
A little black colt.
A little newcomer.
The Cutie Marks purpose.
A nightmare and a sighting.
Apple Bloom's horror trip.
The return of the First Pony.
Everblank village adventure.
Diamond Tiara's adventure.
Back to Ponyville.
Dancing with Death.
Rainbow Dash's kidnapped adventure.
A kind heart behind Death's eyes.
Rarity's exchange.
Pinkie Pie's colorful adventure.
Fluttershy's rescue mission.
The invasion.
A day of near relaxation.
Shopping.
Fun and games.
A fallen Star.
The daily life of Black Death.
A nightmare.
A sickness.
Giving time.
A trip through Everfree forest.
Shopping again.
Discord gets a visit.
The history of Grey Vale.
Death deals with a decision.
Giving up the job.
Death of Death.
The end of a nightmare.
The Crystal Princess.
Broken and alone.
Forgiveness
Immortal.
Destruction.
Life and Death.
A date with Death.
Meeting uncle Honeygold.
The darkest of pasts.

The spirit message.

266 4 0
By Hyper_Game_Girl

It's been three days since Death came back and Yin was doing everything he could to try and communicate with him, Yang was mostly observing what they were doing trying to take a calm approach to it. One morning as Death was walking into the kitchen as Yang was making breakfast, he stopped and stared for a moment at him, Yang was staring back.

"Good morning." Yang said.

"Oh, morning, Yang." Death sighed slightly. "I can't see you, but I saw everything moving around and nearly had a heart attack."

"So, you can hear me?" Yang asked happily.

"Yeah, I guess I will be able to interact with you at some point again." Death replied as he walked over and stood next to Yang. "I really missed this."

Yang smiled slightly. "So have I." He agreed.

"So, what's for breakfast?" Death asked.

"I was making fruit salad." Yang replied. "But then they became muffins somehow."

Death chuckled. "That sounds like something that would normally happen to Yin." He said.

"I think being together so long just added this to us." Yang said as he looked at his muffins. "But I think I like it this way still."

"That's good." Death said. "I'll take the fruit salad muffins anyway."

Yang handed a muffin to Death and he ate it while he had his hair brushed, he pulled out the Death book quickly and looked inside, he sighed slightly.

"What's wrong?" Yang asked.

"She's back in my book, I have to go." Death replied as he left quickly through a portal.

Yang sighed knowing it was that mare from the other night that only wanted the Pony of Death, he got back to his usual chores and waited until Death came back, but he figured he'd be out all day. Death arrived in Ponyville and began walking passed everypony until he got to the hospital in the area, Twilight saw him and followed to see what he was doing, she saw it was a mare that was having a lot of issues with her health, Death was quiet as he walked over to her.

"Hello, Moon Petal." Death said as he nuzzled her slightly.

"I can't take it here!" The mare shouted as she began to cry. "I don't want to live!"

Twilight was quiet as she took a step back out of the room, she couldn't believe her ears, and she was surprised that Death was so calm about this.

"I know how you feel." Death said.

"No, you don't!" Moon Petal shouted louder. "You don't know what it's like to lose everything!"

Death was quiet for a moment as he looked away slightly. "I had to reap many of my friends and family members." He started, Moon Petal stopped and looked at him. "I lost a lot over the years." He looked back at her. "I even lost my caretakers and my life."

Moon looked away and kept crying, Death got onto the bed and pulled her into a hug, slightly shushing her.

"I know you don't want to hear this from me, but dying isn't the answer for what's going on." Death said. "You just want someone to care for and to care about you back, but I'm not cupid."

"Then what do you suggest?" Moon asked as she wiped her face.

"I'm not sure." Death replied as he looked towards the door. "But perhaps you do, Twilight?"

Twilight wasn't very surprised that he knew she was there, she walked in to see Moon, she seemed surprised to see Twilight, tough.

"Do you know anyone who could take care of her?" Death asked.

"I'm sure there's someone I could find if she's willing to stay." Twilight replied. "It could be a while."

Moon looked down slightly. "I don't know if I could wait that long." She said.

"Can you try?" Death asked.

"I guess I could." Moon replied.

"If Twilight comes up empty-hoofed after three months, then I'll come back and reap you." Death added. "I hate to see suffering, but if there's a different way to stop it, I'll take it." Death nuzzled her again. "I would be your spouse, but that'd be a bad idea."

"Because you don't want to reap your wife?" Twilight asked.

Moon and Death both chuckled. "No, it's not that." Moon replied.

"We're distant relatives." Death added.

"Oh, I didn't know." Twilight said in embarrassment.

"A lot of ponies don't." Moon said.

"Yeah, a lot of ponies don't know that Princess Cadance is my great, great, great, niece." Death added.

"She is?!" Twilight asked in astonishment.

"Yes, my mother remarried before I was banished with the other blank flanks and I had a half-sister." Death replied, he then looked at Moon. "She's more of a cousin from my mother's side."

"Oh, that's pretty cool." Twilight said.

"Yes, and I'm trusting you with Moon and her happiness." Death said. "I'll stop by and visit often, no matter where you go."

"Thanks, Death." Moon nuzzled him back. "I'll try to be strong for you."

Death left as Twilight began talking with Moon, Death made three more stops before heading back to the forest, Rose leaped over him and dove into his hair, she giggled maniacally before going quiet.

"I don't want to know what that means." Death said as he began heading home.

When he got there and walked in, he jumped slightly when Yin jumped out in front of him, then he looked slightly confused.

"Wait." Death said.

"What?" Yin asked. "Can you see me?"

"Yang?" Death called. "Where are you?"

"I'm on the couch." Yang replied from his spot.

"Ah, okay." Death said as he nodded. "So I can see Yin, but can't hear him, not even noise he would normally make when hitting the ground."

"That's interesting." Yang said as he pulled a book out and began writing in it.

"I know, that's why I was confused." Death said.

"So, how was she?" Yang asked.

"Hopefully she'll be okay." Death replied. "I'm going to get something to eat then head to bed."

"Alright." Yang agreed.

Death went to the kitchen and began feeding himself, Yin was hovering over him the entire time.

"Yin, leave him alone." Yang said.

"I want to spend some time with him now that he can see me!" Yin shouted at Yang.

"How are you supposed to hang out when you can't even talk to him?" Yang asked.

"Yin, I'm too tired tonight." Death said. "Maybe tomorrow night if I don't have any work to do."

Yin groaned slightly. "Ffffiiiiinnnnneeeeee!" He agreed in annoyance.

"He said it was okay." Yang translated.

After Death was done eating, he went up to his room to sleep as Yin and Yang sat quietly downstairs, Yin was upset.

"What?" Yang asked.

"He doesn't care, does he?" Yin asked sadly.

"Well, you have to remember, he has a big responsibility that he can't ignore." Yang said as he looked at Yin. "Like what we do."

"I hate you being right!" Yin complained.

Yang smiled softly. "I love you, Yin." He said as he nuzzled under his chin.

Yin let out a soft sigh. "I love you too." He agreed as he nuzzled him back.

"I'm going to go get some rest." Yang said as he got up. "You'll be okay with that, right?"

"Yeah." Yin agreed as he pulled out his doodle book. "I'll just be here, and if I need you, I know you won't be mad if I wake you up."

Yang smiled again as he left to the library, Yin sat on the couch doodling until dawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 0 7
Princess Celestia gives her student, Twilight Sparkle, a book to enjoy. Little does Twilight know the strange and remarkable adventures she will find...
3.6K 83 21
Six ponies live their normal lives in the little town of Ponyville. However, they would soon find out that they were destined to leave a huge impact...
7 0 2
This story is all about Princess Luna and Princess Celestia ruling Equestria millennia's long before Grayson and Aidan were born. Let's embark on a n...
1.2K 34 10
It's several years after Twilight officially succeeded Celestia as Ruler of Equestria, but it's not happily ever after. As Luster Dawn discovers a st...