Living With The Hype House

Por ok_boomer696

Maya lives in the hype house with all the people that live in the hype house. One problem is that she was ado... Más

•Meet The Family•
•Meet The Family 2•
•The Party•
•Youtube•
•Movie Night•
•The Secret•
•The Truth•
•Help•
•What is Love•
•Birthday•
•Roadtrip•
•Baby?!•
Clothing Haul!!!!
•Thanksgiving and Christmas•
•Christmas 2•
•Fun in the Sun•
•The Hokey Pokey•
•Cancelled•
Ok not an update but dream time
•So What Now•
•5 years later•
Hi

•Home Days are the Best Days•

4K 49 60
Por ok_boomer696

Thank you user123456love for the idea of this chapter! ❤️❤️

I woke up this morning not feeling well. I brushed it off like it was just allergies. I got some breakfast. Kenzie moved into her new room yesterday. I kinda miss her but she's like two doors away so I'll be fine. We also filmed the rest of the video. I have to edit today. Brady was downstairs eating some Froot Loops.

Brady: Morning Mayabug.
Me: Morning giraffe boy.
Brady: Just because I'm five foot nine doesn't mean you can call me a giraffe.
Me: Well you are taller than me.

He gets up and hugs me from behind.

Me: Can you get me some donuts? I don't want to get them.
Brady: Do you want chocolate milk too?
Me: Yes.

I sit on the counter. Brady grabs out a bag of Little Debbie mini donuts and hands me them. He gets a paw patrol cup out and pours some chocolate milk. He walks back over and puts it on the counter.

Me: Thank you.
Brady: You're welcome.
Me: So what are you doing today?
Brady: Nothing. What about you?
Me: I'm editing.
Brady: Then I'll help. He grabs the cup of chocolate milk and runs away. I chase after him. We get to my room and sets the cup down on my side table. He lays on my bed. I grab my MacBook and I edit my video. I eat my donuts, drink my milk, and edit the entire video. I have Brady watch it through. He approves and I save it to post for tomorrow. I open Netflix and we watch After. My favorite movie.
(Who read the books. I did. I'm also excited for After We Collided.)
We sit there and laugh. Ondreaz wake in at gives me the "you better be keeping your hands to yourself" look. I roll my eyes and I shoo him away. Halfway through the movie Brady gets up.

Brady: Hey I'm gonna go and get some food. You want something.
Me: We just ate a whole bag of donuts. You don't need anything else.

He grabs my cup and drinks the rest of my chocolate milk.

Brady: I'm getting some cheezits. I'll be back.

He leaves my room. A few minutes later Charli walks in with Brady.

Charli: So we are going to the Bahamas but we don't want you guys going with. You'll have to stay here.
Me: I'm fine with that. I'm really into going out rn.
Charli: Why.
Me: I'm whiter than white.
Brady: You burn too easy.
Me: I know. I get the worst burn. I can't tan until I get more light.
Charli: Ok. Tony's staying here too. He doesn't want you guys alone and we need an adult staying.
Me: What about Thomas.

Thomas walks in.

Thomas: I'm going with.
Me: Cool.

They walk out of the room. They don't shut the door either. To hell they go. I get up and I slam my door. That's what they get for not closing my door. I lay back down in bed and we continue watching the movie. Brady passes out so I stop the movie and I set my computer under my side table. I cuddle up close to Brady and I fell asleep.

Tony's POV

Everyone left at noon so I decided to go check up on Brady and Maya. I knocked on the door but there wasn't an answer. I opened the door and I saw Maya and Brady cuddling. I took a picture of them and put it on Instagram.⬇️ They are definitely dating. No matter what Ondreaz says they have to be.

Comments

maya1fan: I still ship
^brady1fan: Same
^^baya4lyfe: Yeah. Me too.
ondreazlopez: This is why I can't leave them alone.
^tonylopez: You just jelly you don't have a girl.
^charlidamelio: they are so cute together
alexwarren: Now I have to make a video when I get home.
^tonylopez: Already making a video for the channel.
^^ondrezlopez: They are gonna get so much backfire.
50k more comments

I look at them after reading Ondreaz's comment. Will they? I walk out of the room and I close the door. I know she hates it being open.

Maya's POV

I woke up at 3:30 pm. I look over to see Brady still passed out. He's snoring. I laugh and I grab my phone. I have so many notifications from instagram. I open and I see Tony posted a photo of me and Brady. I smile knowing that he actually checked in us. Then I get a little mad that he invaded our privacy but I get over it. I lay facing the window on the other side of the room.

Brady's POV

I woke up and saw Maya facing the other way. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I knew she was awake because when I pulled her closer she giggled. I dug my head into her neck and kissed her.

Maya: It's like 3 something in the afternoon.
Me: We actually slept that long?
Maya: Yes. Yes we did.
Me: Well looks like we should get up.
Maya: I don't want to.
Me: We have to.

I sit up and I hop over her. I pick her up bridal style and I carry her to the steps.

Maya's POV

Me: Put me down.
Brady: Why should I do that?
Me: I need to go pee.

His eyes go wide and he puts me down. I run to the bathroom and I go. I wash my hands and I walk back out. He's standing by the door. I jump into his arms. Kinda like this. ⬇️

He carries me downstairs and sets me on the counter. He stands between my legs and smiles sat me. I kiss him on the forehead and I jump down. He chuckles and little bit before tickling me.

Me: OMG! Stop!

Tony sprints into the kitchen. We look over and we smile.

Tony: You scared me.
Me: Sorry.
Tony: So what should we do tonight?
Me: We should watch Harry Potter.
Tony: That's bori-
Brady: Let's do it!

He kisses me. I go wide eyed and I look over at Tony. He rolls his eyes and gets in his phone.

Tony: How about Chipotle for dinner.
Me and Brady: Yes!
Me: Jinx blackout padlock you owe me a kiss.
Brady: I already have you one.
Me: But I want another one.
Brady: No
Me: Yes
Brady: No
Me: Yes
Brady: No
Me: Yes
Brady: Fine.

He kisses me. I laugh into his lips. Kenzie walks in.

Kenzie: Ewwwww!
Me: I forgot you were here.
Brady: I forgot that we are the same exact age. But I'm older.
Kenzie: Don't make me hit you for that.

I look at Kenzie and at Brady. Nothing better than siblings annoying each other.

Me: So we are having chipotle.
Kenzie: Tony already told me.

2 hours later because I'm lazy

It's 6:09 and we are in the living room. I'm cuddled up next to Brady, who is focusing at the movie very hard, because I told him that I'm testing him over this. I climb onto his lap and I lie my head in the crook of his neck. I whisper in his ear.

Me: I was joking about the quiz.
Brady: Good because I wasn't paying attention.

We watch the rest of the movie. I passed out before it was over.

Brady's POV

Maya passed out in my arms. Kenzie gave me a blanket and I covered us up. Tony and Kenzie went to bed to I fell asleep on the couch with Maya.

The next morning

I woke up on the couch with Maya laying on top of me. ⬇️

I didn't move because she looked to comfortable. I kissed forehead. I was super warm. I started to get worried.

Maya's POV

I woke up on Brady's chest. I looked up and smiled. He looked at me and smiled.

Brady: Get up.
Me: Why?
Brady: Just get up.

I get up and he runs upstairs. I look around the living room. Brady runs back downstairs and gives me a thermometer. I put it in my armpit and we wait. It beeps and I says I have a fever of 100.3 degrees.

Brady: Knew it. C'mon. Time to go upstairs.
Me: I don't want to get you sick though.
Brady: I'll be fine.

He picks me up and carries me upstairs. We walk into my room and he lays me on my bed. He lays on top of me and cuddles me. I start to drift off into sleep as I steady my breath.

Brady's POV

When she fell asleep I got up and I went downstairs. I make her some chicken noodle soup to eat when she wakes up. I bring it back to her room and I see her facing the wall, asleep. I cuddle up next to her and I run her back. I'm not gonna tell anyone until it gets worse. She should be fine.

2 hours later, 2:37 pm (they didn't wake up until 12:00)

I woke up to Maya moving around. I pull her head closer to my chest and I kiss her forehead. It's still hot.

Me: I made you some chicken noodle soup.
Maya: Thanks
Me: So if it gets worse I'll tell Tony but not right now. I just think you have a fever.
Maya: I could have the flu.
Me: I hope it's the one where you are fine.
Maya: I'll be fine. Give me the soup.

I hand her the bowl and she just eats the soup. I laugh because she's just munching down.

Maya: What's so funny, lover boy.
Me: The way you just attack the soup.

Maya just sticks her tongue out at me and scrunches her nose.

Me: Wait. Did you call me lover boy?
Maya: Why yes. Yes I did.
Me: You monster.

I say that so sarcastic that she laughs. She hands me the bowl back. I stand up to put it in her mini fridge. She bolts out of bed and runs into her bathroom. She starts to throw up. I put the soup in her fridge and then I go and hold her hair out of her face.

Maya: I guess that's all if the soup I ate.
Me: Nasty.

We leave the bathroom and we lay back on her bed. She passes out right as her head hit the pillow. She doesn't feel well and I can see that. I run her back and I wrap my arms around her torso. I kiss the back of her head and I lay there. I should tell Tony. He should be able to take her to the hospital. I get up and I walk to Tony's room.

Tony's POV

Me: She has what?!
Brady: Well I think she has the flu.
Me: And you kissed her last night.
Brady: Yeah.
Me: Then we get both of you tested.
Brady: Whatever. She's asleep right now but we can go when she wakes up if you want.
Me: Perfect. Knock when she's up.

2&1/2 hours later

Maya's POV

I woke up next to Brady. We was staring at me. I giggle which breaks him out of his deep thoughts.

Brady: I told Tony.
Me: Ok.
Brady: Go get changed. I'll tell him you're up.

I stand up but I loose my balance. Brady grabs me and helps me stand straight.

Brady: You ok?
Me: I'm a bit dizzy.
Brady: Here let me help.

He helped me walk over to my closet. We pick some comfy clothes out. He takes me back into my room and I sit on my bed. He leaves the room and I change.⬇️ He goes and gets Tony and Kenzie.

I stand up and I slowly shuffle to the door. Yeah I definitely don't feel good. I held onto the wall for support. He walks out of his room in some sweats and the houses merch. He sees me and runs over. He picks me up and carries me down the steps and into the car. He sits in the backseat with me. Kenzie sits in passenger seat while Tony obviously drives. We get to the hospital and we get out of the car. Brady holds me hand as we slowly walk into the waiting room. The nurse leads us to an empty room and has Tony fill out some paperwork for both of us. The nurse tells us to wait before we do some tests. Brady sits in a seat next to me and holds my hand. I look over at him. My anxiety is really high right now. I hate hospitals. Brady looks at me and hugs me. We sit there hugging before the nurse comes back.

Nurse: Who's going first?
Brady: I am. She's really scared.
Nurse: So this one will go in your mouth and this one will go in your nose.

Brady gets his tests done. It's my turn now. My heart starts to beat faster and my palms get sweaty. Brady holds my hand and tells me sweet things in my ear. I start to calm down and I get my tests done. She leaves and we sit there. We wait for the doctor and the results.

Brady: Since we did share a room in the past 24 hours we might have the same thing.
Me: Yay! We get to be together for a while.

He looks at me and smiles. The doctor walks in and tells us that we both have Influenza B. I look at Brady. We sat there in shock. Yep. We both have it. We left and got our medicine. We went home and took our medics. Then we went upstairs and went to bed.

One week later

There's a knock at my door. Me and Brady are cuddling. Brady is still asleep so I whisper.

Me: Come in.

Ondreaz walks in as gives us some chicken noodle soup to eat.

Ondreaz: Thought you would need this.
Me: Thank you. Did you bring up our medicine.

Brady wakes up because I sat up. He wraps his arms around my torso.

Ondreaz: Yes I did bring up your medicine.
Brady: Thank you.

We took our medicine every morning and night. We broke our fevers because he got one later the day we got diagnosed. We take our medicine and we have it back to Ondreaz. He leaves the room.

Me: On more week with you would be amazing.
Brady: Yes it would.

We laid back down and we cuddled. ⬇️

He laughs and kisses the top of my head.

Me: What's so funny, giraffe boy.
Brady: Nothing, badger girl. (Where r my Hufflepuffs at?)
Me: I know for a fact that you are a Slytherin.
Brady: I'm more like a Gryffindor.
Me: Rime for you to take the test.

We took the official test and turns out he's a........

SLYTHERIN

Me: In your face, snake boy.
Brady: So how many animals am I?
Me: A lot.

Brady kisses my forehead and I lay on top on him. I sit up and I look at his bare chest. One amazing tan even for being inside, two thank you god for letting him be here with me, and three he is the best thing to happen in my life. Should I ask him out? Should he ask me out? I mean yes he should.

Brady: What are you thinking about, Bunny?
Me: Oooo. I like Bunny. I was thinking about something.
Brady: I was just wondering because you were biting your lip.

My face goes cherry red. I mean it goes super red. Like redder than a red dinosaur.

Brady's POV

Maya was biting her lip while he was looking down. What is this girl thinking about.

Me: What are you thinking about, Bunny?
Maya: Oooo. I like Bunny. I was thinking about something.
Me: I was just wondering because you were biting your lip.

Her face went super red. I giggled under my breath.

Me: Where you thinking about me.
Maya: Maybe....
Me: Well if it was me, thank you. I know I look so sexy.
Maya: Oh shut up, Giraffe.

I laugh. She's so cute when she's embarrassed. I sit up and I kiss her. She rests her arms on my shoulders and kisses me back. ⬇️

Maya's POV

There was a knock at the door so I jumped off of his lap and laid on the floor.

Me: Come in!

Ondreaz walked in and told us that they are going out.

Me: Can you get some spaghetti?
Brady: I don't want anything.
Ondreaz: Ok. Be good. Don't leave the room.
Me: Not like I usually do anyways.

He leaves the room and closes the door behind him. I get up and I run to my balcony and I watch them leave. I wave them bye and I walk back into my room, closing the balcony door.

Me: Wanna share the spaghetti?
Brady: Sure. Like Lady and the Tramp.
Me: Let's play some music.

I turn on my speaker and I shuffle a playlist that I have. It starts to play (you favorite song). I start to dance crazy. Like super crazy. Brady gets up and dances too. The whole time that they were gone we danced. The last song we played before they god back was Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Brady and I slow dance in the middle of my room. We laugh and talk. At the end of the song Brady looks down at me and smiles he kisses me and I kiss him back. It feels like our very first kiss. Tony walks in with our pasta. We don't notice him but we do when knocks on the door that is opened as wide as it could be. We look over and I blush. I grab the plate and the forks.

Tony: I brought one up for Brady.
Me: Thanks.
Tony: Don't worry, I'll definitely tell Ondreaz.
Me: He's gonna kill him.
Ondreaz: Nobody is gonna kill anybody.

My face is like the universal white face meme. I sit on the bed and I die inside. Yep. Definitely grounded for a month.

Ondreaz: Maya. You can date him if you want to. I'm not gonna stop you.

I look at him and I smile. He actually doesn't mind.

Ondreaz: But.....

Dammit. I knew there was a twist.

Ondreaz: No hokey pokey until you are older.

I mean yeah. Duh. We are 14 years old. We are not gonna do that.

Me: Thank you.
Tony: Ok now it's time to eat. Buh bye.

They leave and we eat our pasta. I look at him and he laughs. I pick up a noodle and I put one end in my mouth. Brady puts the other end in his mouth. We basically re create the scene of lady in the tramp. We take our medicine and then we go to bed because I'm tired and I want CUDDLES. Sorry. A little to harsh there.

One week later

We don't have flu anymore so we basically are free range again. Except one problem. We are stuck in quarantine.

Brady's POV

I stayed two weeks in maya's room and I'm feeling pretty happy. We mad each other happy and we took our time living. I'm gonna ask her out today so I have a plan. While we are eating dinner I ask her to be my girlfriend.

Maya's POV

I look at Brady knowing that I should ask him out. I know that he wants to date but he might get scared to ask. That's why I have a plan. I'll ask him to be my boyfriend while we're eating dinner. It's perfect enough for me and that counts. Since I was sick for two weeks, I didn't shower. Now I don't want to be smelly anymore so I get in the shower and I change into something comfy.

I walk downstairs and I see Brady. I jump onto his back.

Brady: Good morning, Bunny.
Me: Good morning, Giraffe.
Brady: And I don't even like salad.

I giggle a little bit.

Brady's POV

God I love her giggle. It just makes my stomach have butterfly's and my heart beat through my chest. I hope she says yes.

Patrick's POV

I see Brady and Maya being bite and cuddly and whatever.

Me: Get a room!

I yell at them and they look over at me.

Maya: No!
Brady: Daddy chill.

Maya's POV

Brady: Daddy chill.

I died laughing. I almost fell off of Brady's back but he caught me. God. His humor makes crack up so hard that it's hard to breathe sometimes. His smile gives me butterflies and makes my heart beat out my chest. I hope he says yes.

Dinner time 😉

I walk into the living room and Brady stands up.

Brady: Can I ask you something?
Me: I have something to ask you too.
Brady: Well then. Let's go at the same time. Ready. Set. Go!
Me and Brady: Will you go out with me? Yes!

Brady picks me up and twirls in a circle. He puts me down and we kiss. Everyone is clapping in the background. I'm so happy he said yes.

Brady's POV

She said yes. Knew it. I totally didn't doubt myself for a second.

Thomas: Are you guys gonna share a room?

I look at her and she looks at me with a face that reads "please move in with me".

Me: Why yes we are.
Thomas: Kets get you moving then.

We run upstairs and Avani is with Maya making room for my clothes. We decide to leave the bed in there for like a guest or something.

Maya's POV

Brady brings his clothes in and I help him fold his unfolded bottoms. How does he live like this? I put them away and we opens the drawer for underwear. He closes it instantly and blushes.

Me: Something wrong.

He hands me the underwear and sits on the bed. I open the drawer and I look around. My stuff is everywhere so. I take it all out and I put it on the ground. I put his underwear and socks in. I look up to see Brady freaking out.

Me: What's wrong?
Brady: Your underwear is right there.
Me: I know. I have to fold it again.
Brady: need some help.
Me: Sure.

I hand him my socks and he rolls them all for me. Fold my underwear and bras and I put them in the drawer. I take the socks from Brady and I neatly place them in the drawer.

Me: Better.
Brady: Much.

I laugh and I tickle him. He backs up and lays sits in the bed. I sit on his lap and I kiss him.

Brady: I'm so lucky to have you.
Me: Me too.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.7K 212 10
Just a wholesome Y/n x Vinnie fanfic :)
1M 21.4K 42
When Alexandra was eight, her mom was killed in a car accident. When Alexandra was eleven, her father flipped their car and died. Alexandra was shot...
32.8K 157 34
It is about a new member of the hype house that Gets rlly close with jacob
1.5K 58 20
A lot of people know that the foster care system isn't the best, and a lot of people in it want a way out. For one person in particular however, it's...