Star Wars: The Fallen Brother

By KiallGarrett

Sifo-Dyas is reunited with his old friend Dooku as he attends a hostile negotiation on Felucia. But the plans... More

Chapter 1 - Premonitions
Chapter 2 - Trouble on Felucia
Chapter 4 - Betrayal

Chapter 3 - Army of the Republic

16 0 0
By KiallGarrett

Sifo-Dyas was met by the black border of space as he disengaged from hyperspace and zoomed towards the dark blue planet that hovered in front of him. Storm clouds covered the atmosphere of Kamino, bright flashes of lightning erupted in the clouds as Sifo looked around the questionable cockpit of the ship he and Dooku had taken from Felucia. He had dropped Dooku off at Serenno a day before, only a short trip from Felucia. But Kamino had required him to travel across the entire Outer Rim to reach the system. As he entered the stormy atmosphere of the planet, Sifo was completely unsure if the ship would make it through. Well, if this is how it ends at least no one knows where I am...apart from Dooku. But I'm sure he'd make it sound more dramatic and exciting than me simply dying in a thunderstorm.

He thought of the trip to Felucia as the ship made its rocky descent through the clouds. He had no doubt and no more thoughts on the matter of the conflict, but he was just glad that Dooku was there. His oldest friend had shown up at the time Sifo needed him most. He had never felt so lost and so alone in the Jedi Order. He knew Dooku had gone through similar times at the temple, but he was glad he was able to find Dooku to help him through this.

Although he knew the council wouldn't approve of this action, he knew that he had to do it. Dooku was right. Any militarisation of the Jedi Order would mean the death of the Jedi Order, and that is something Sifo wouldn't be responsible for. The ship ripped through the storm clouds into the grim rainy sky of Kamino. He homed in on the capital city and travelled high over the endless ocean towards it. Dozens of domed shaped cities connected together by long covered and uncovered bridges.

The ship flung towards one of the disc shaped landing pads and landed roughly onto the metal platform. Smoke and atmospheric pressurisers blasted from the sides of the ship as the landing ramp descended. Sifo grabbed a random hooded coat that hung from the side of the cockpit, but finding it was made for a Felucian just flung it over his head like an umbrella. He descended the landing ramp and jogged along the hundred metre bridge to the glass door that allowed access to the city. For a water world, you'd expect they'd accommodate more for the rain. Sifo said sarcastically to himself. As he reached the door it slid smoothly open, to allow Sifo into a bright – very bright white hallway.

The square shaped walls curved around the sides, with white lights built into the walls. It looked like a giant hospital, but also seemed quiet and abandoned. He looked from left to right and saw a tall – very tall and very thin Kaminoan walking slowly towards him. She had a thick body and long legs, with a stick thick neck that was almost a metre long, with a small round head at the top. Her eyes were wide and stretched around her head. She stopped two metres away from him and bowed her head.

"Good day, master Jedi. We have not been expecting any visits from you or the Republic. It has been a long time, since we had any contact with you." She spoke very, very slowly and had a very soft voice. She gestured with her hands and Sifo noticed the thick three fingered hands. He smiled in politeness and lowered the Felucian coat to his side.

"Good day, my name is Master Sifo-Dyas, of the Jedi High Council. I have come here on behalf of the Jedi Order and the Republic to seek your services." He spoke pleasantly, but also reserved.

"My name is Oralya. Please follow me, and I will take you to the Prime Minister, where you may discuss your proposal." Oralya turned and lead Sifo back down the long hallway she had come.

Oralya lead Sifo through many halls similar to the ones they had started in. All long white corridors, that were so bright they were almost making him tired. As they walked across interior bridges over certain parts of the city, Sifo saw what he thought to be large cloning chambers and factories, the stands and incubation pods for hundreds of thousands of clones.

"This is a massive cloning facility you have here." Sifo commented "It's very impressive."

"Thank you." Oralya replied gracefully, looking at Sifo with intrigued eyes. "We have spent thousands of years building up our cloning facilities and our engineering programmes. You can now select a template from any species, age, gender and body fitness to be clone on a mass scale. All with the same perfect result." Sifo nodded understandingly, thinking for the first time about the template. That would be an interesting one. I have no idea who I would get for that...certainly not a Jedi. Can a force user even be cloned? Oh well...one step at a time.

They passed through the cloning pods chamber into a closed hallway, the same brightness with many closed of rooms.

"We also have the highest medical facilities available, even able to rival that of Coruscant and Alderaan. So, we are able to treat clones on a small and mass scale."

"That's good to know." Sifo said, intrigued by the labyrinth of white corridors. After another ten minutes of walking they came to a thin corridor with a door of three oddly shaped opaque glass panels that separated away to reveal a circular meeting room. In the centre of the meeting room, sat another Kaminoan on a circular metal chair that hung from the ceiling. As they entered two more chairs descended from the ceiling for Oralya and Sifo-Dyas. The other Kaminoan, the Prime Minister, who wore red and black robes as opposed to Oralya's white and blue stood to greet them.

"Good day, master Jedi." The Prime Minister said, bowing his head and looking down on Sifo-Dyas; who returned the bow.

"Prime Minister, it's a pleasure. I am Master Sifo-Dyas of the Jedi Order. The Prime Minister gestured to a chair on the left for Sifo-Dyas to take a seat and he sat back in his, as Oralya chose the remaining seat on the right; they now sat in a triangle.

"I must say, I am surprised by this visit. We have heard nothing of the Jedi or the Republic turning towards cloning in any fashion." Sifo smiled a little sheepishly and stiffening up to become more serious and sell his order.

"My meeting is being done under the strictest of confidence, Prime Minister. But I am here to discuss your cloning facilities." The Prime Minister smiled almost evilly and angled his head forward intrigued.

"And how may Kamino be of service to the Jedi Order?"

"For the Republic, Minister. The Order and the senate have assessed the state of the galaxy and together have decided it is the time to begin the formation of a military." Both the Kaminoan's eyes widened even more in surprised – fake surprise.

"A military? I must say, Master Sifo-Dyas, I am surprised. I was expecting an order for a work force." Sifo shook his head calmly.

"Unfortunately, not, Prime Minister. The Republic is facing ever more conflict among the galaxy, especially since it has started escalated reach into the Outer Rim. This has caused the Jedi to become more and more involved with the politics of the Republic and drifts ever closer to militarisation. Neither the Republic or the Order wants this, and so I am here to draft an order to create a Grand Army of the Republic." He sat back a little, taking a deep breath and letting it sink in with the Kaminoans. The Prime Minister nodded, taking a moment to reply.

"This is of course more than possible, Master Dyas. We are well practiced with the creation of clone soldiers and have excellent training facilities to begin physical and mental training of soldiers from birth. As well as accelerated breeding and ageing, so our clones age at more than twice the speed normal for the species. Clones are ready to be deployed eight to nine years after birth." The Prime Minister said slowly and carefully. Sifo didn't like the way the Prime Minister was talking; it was almost sinister. A facility was able to prepare anyone for war on a galactic scale and it just came down to a matter of cost. How was something like this kept from the Jedi? This shows even more why we need to be ready. The syndicates are preparing for war...the galaxy is on edge, it will come...soon... Sifo said to himself concerned. He was looking down at the floor, thinking about his decision, then looked back to the Prime Minister.

"Very well. We will require as many units as you can produce. To be trained and ready for when the Republic requires them. I will sort out the template immediately and send them to you. I will also contact you again on how the costs of production are to be handled. I also require one thing." The Prime Minister was nodded and tilted his head now at Sifo-Dyas, intrigued. "The clones must be utterly loyal and dependable soldiers, without fault and thought of betrayal. Is there a genetic code or something that can be given that will make them so?" The Prime Minister smiled evilly.

"Yes, Master Dyas. We can create an implant of total obedience and loyalty for the clones towards the Republic." Sifo seemed to relax slightly at this confirmation. It is done. Have I now saved the Jedi from destruction? Or have I only delayed that fate?Sifo stood and bowed again to the Prime Minister and was led back to his ship by Oralya. His thoughts were inward as they walked back, he was deep in thought about the consequences of his actions here on Kamino. He still had much to figure out. How was the army to be paid for without the Republic knowing? How was he to keep this army from the Jedi Council? He knew not. But he would find away, even in his doubt about the future; he was certain about the present. This had been the right thing to do, he did not doubt that. Even if the Order's fate was only postponed, he still had time to help them prepare.

The illusive Sith Lord was still out in the galaxy, the Council knew and believed at least that much. But it had only been a year since the death of Qui-Gon and the return of the Sith, but he sensed now that things were moving quickly. The Crisis of Naboo had been the catalyst that would start the plan the Sith had in store for the Jedi and the Republic, and they needed to be ready for whatever came next. However, as Sifo walked the corridors he did not sense and did not know that he had been the next stage of that plan, he here had put in place the next plan of the Sith. A plan that would guarantee the Clone War and a plan that would give the Sith a way to eliminate the Jedi Order all at once across the entire galaxy; along with the Republic.

* * *

Two Bando Gora cultists hooded with red eyes played with an electro-staff with spikes. They crouched holding the weapon as though it were a toy. Jango Fett woke briefly, dipping in and out of consciousness. His body burned with the memory of shock from the electro-staff. Even through his Beskar his skin seemed to burn and crackle. The room around him was fuzzy and a little smoky. His eyesight was returning now, and so was his strength.

Moments later he could see the room around him. A damp cobblestone room that was long and thin. A stone bench lay to the right of the room that had his helmet, blasters and sniper rifle. The cultists saw Jango had woken up and rose to look at him. They stood five and a half feet off the ground, looking up at him. He couldn't move. He looked around and saw his arms spread out and cuffed to a wide metal table that stretched out. His feet were also cuffed to the bottom of the table. He was standing up, or the table was. His feet were an inch or two off the ground. In front of him was a thin archway that lead out of the interrogation room. He could only see a light coming from the ceiling ahead, but it just looked like more cobblestone hallways.

This whole cursed planet is stone Jango thought to himself, fed up. He was on Kohlma, a burial moon of Bogden. His senses were returning fully now, and he breathed deeply, gathering his strength. From outside the room he heard soft footsteps approaching and a shallow female laugh. It echoed around the wall surrounding him, penetrating his soul. A twinge of fear struck him, but he pushed it aside. The silhouetted figure of a human woman stepped through the light and came towards him. She was slim and very tall wearing a black fitted short sleeve tunic. Komari Vosa stepped into the interrogation room, her short white hair adding another few inches to her height. Deep blue eyes penetrated Jango's soul as she watched him judgingly. She snarled as she walked over to stone desk with his helmet and weapons.

She caressed the two blasters and rifle, before picking up his Mandalorian helmet of silver and blue with one hand, tracing the outline of the visor with the other hand.

"It's been a while since I've seen a Mandalorian." Vosa said, with a deep croaky voice full of menace. She didn't take her eyes off of the helmet as she spoke. "I killed twenty of your kind in the civil war, ten years ago; back when I was a Jedi." She said the word Jedi is disdain and hatred. Dropping the helmet back to the stone desk with a clatter. Jango spotted two curved lightsaber hilts of black and silver stripes by her waist. Great. Of course, she has lightsabers. Jango said to himself sighing mentally. She turned gracefully and strode over to Jango, leaning towards him a few inches away from his face. Her expression turned to one now full of anger, as he gripped his throat with a bony fingered pale hand.

"Congratulations bounty hunter, you found me." Jango grunts in pain, as Vosa tightens her grip snarling at him. The two Bando Gora cultists shrink away a little, giving Vosa more room. "Now tell me." She leaned in close to his ear and whispered sharply, "who hired you." Leaning away again she released he grip, throwing her hand away so Jango's head was thrown forward. He grunted again in pain and coughed back his breath. She walked around the table, waiting for him to answer. "You can of course hide the information. But the Bando Gora has its ways, and soon." She returned to the front of Jango outstretching a hand and force pushed his head back. He screeched and twisted his head around trying to release it form her force grip. She spoke almost seductively. "You will be my slave." Jango struggled more, eager to get out of the restraints, Vosa chuckled. "Touched a nerve? Maybe this'll be quicker than I thought." Taking another step back she curled her fingers around into a fist and Jango's throat seized up, choking once more.

Vosa smiled, enjoying seeing Jango's pain, she felt herself strengthening, when she sensed someone else present. She smiled to herself, tilting her head to the side but keeping her eyes on Jango.

"Care to join us?" Vosa smirked cunningly. Zam Wessel turned around the corner, holding a short blaster in both hands; pointing it sharply at Komari. She said nothing, but the tip of the blaster was shaking. Vosa turned slowly smiling. The cultists moved forward slightly, but Vosa signalled them to hold back. Zam readjusted her aim firing two orange lasers into the cultists. They dropped dead immediately, snakes of smoke rising from their heads. Zam trained the blaster back on Vosa. Jango, now free of the force choke was coughing and regaining his breath, watching the situation unfold. Zam switched her aim from Vosa to Jango and back again. Vosa took a step forward grabbing both her lightsaber and activating the two red blades.

Zam's face was gripped by fear, the blaster shaking more intently now. Vosa took another slight step forward and Zam peppered her with blaster fire. Vosa easily deflected the fire sending the deflected shots all over the room, aiming one back right at Zam's shoulder. Zam gave a shriek and fell to the floor, grabbing her shoulder with one hand and crawling backwards. Vosa took another few steps forward raising her blades, Zam twisted round, aiming her blaster at Jango firing two shots cutting his feet free and then two more to release his hands. He leapt to the floor and dived to his blasters, picking them up and firing endless rounds at Vosa. She wiped around ready to strike forward but drove back as the blaster fire came towards her. Her red blades swung in front of her like to great fans, deflecting Jango's blaster fire. As she found an opening, she sent a force push that sent Jango over the table and she ran from the room before he could get back up.

Jango landed on his back, flipping himself back up and running over to Zam. He crouched by her and examined her wound.

"You 'lright?" His voice was thick and heavy. She chuckled and coughed in pain.

"Loo-looks like she's all yours, Jango."

"Save your strength, I'll come back for you afterwards." He stood up and went back to the table, folding his rifle and holstering it on his back behind his jetpack, then grabbed his helmet and put it back on. The visor sensors glitched and came back on. The room illuminated in red, the visor painting the room like a red matrix for him to see easier. He looked down and saw Komari Vosa's footsteps in a light blue glow through the helmet. Grabbing his two blasters he pursued the footsteps.

Leading him through the well-lit hallway and into large chamber that stretched fifty metres back and twenty across. The chamber was made of cobblestone like the rest of the Bando Gora Palace and a long staircase in the centre of the back wall lead to another room ahead. Vosa's laughter came through his helmet like an echo as it bounced off the walls around him. His visor inputted the audio signals and attempted to detect the origin direction of the call. As the visor pinpointed the location, it was too late. Jango was already diving to the side as he heard Vosa descending upon him; lightsabers pointing down to skewer him. The lightsabers penetrated the stone ground as Jango rolled away, flicking his blasters up quickly and firing a dozen shots.

Vosa quickly withdrew the blades from the stones and deflected all the shots, one making it through her defence and searing through her arm. She ducked back with a grunt of pain and stared menacingly at Fett. A snarl came over her face and she leapt forward throwing one of her lightsabers at Jango, which he ducked under and dodged around the other blade that Vosa stabbed at him. The thrown lightsaber made its way back circling through the air, Vosa jumped over it and Jango fell to the floor rolling away as Vosa summoned it back to her.

Jango threw his left arm out and sent a plume of fire at Vosa. She backflipped out of the way, jumping three times to avoid the approaching flames. Jango retracted his left arm throwing out the right and firing a whipcord that tied itself around Vosa like a snake. Her arms were pushed down, her lightsabers deactivating immediately. She struggled in the tight cord grip as Jango raised his left hand now holding his blaster and fired several shots. Vosa let go of one of her lightsabers letting the force take control of it and sliced through the whipcord, loosening the grip on her as it fell to the ground. She dropped down low to avoid the shots, then jumped high out of his immediate counter.

He turned his head, watching her jump high away and traced her path with both of his blasters. As she landed on the steps on the other side of the room, Jango took to the air. Fire from his jetpack thrusting him into the middle of the room, continuing to fire his blasters. Vosa deflected the blasts, trying to deflect them back to Jango, but he wormed through the air avoiding the returned fire. Vosa growled, jumping in the air to meet Jango. She deflected a laser back into Jango's arm knocking the blaster away.

"Blasted!" He cursed, watching the blaster fall to the floor. With his now free hand grabbing a vibroblade from his belt. It glimmered and twitched violently as he drew the blade and threw it at Vosa, she had to push herself away from its path and swung a lightsaber snapping the blade in half. Jango watched her fall to the ground. Now out of her range, he backflipped and sent a missile towards Vosa's projected landing. His jetpack cut out and he fell to the stairs as Vosa landed and was met with Jango's missile. It landed in the ground erupting the staircase and throwing Komari across the room.

She screamed out in shock and pain as she landed on the stone floor. Jango flew into the air again, landing ten feet from her and brought both his blasters on her. She sensed this and flipped back onto her feet activating her lightsaber and deflecting the shots. Jango was hit four times by returned fire, all shots impacting on the beskar. The final shot throwing him backwards and a trail of smoke following him. Vosa sprung into the air landing on top of Jango and brought her blades down on him, they pierced through the ground creating an 'x' over his neck and screeching as they cut through the stone.

Immediately she gasped and leapt away as Jango brought his left arm and sent a fireball at where Vosa had just stood. She laughed and paced watching him, as he stood back up, four black scorch marks scarring his armour.

"Impressive, bounty hunter. Very impressive." She snarled and leapt forwards again, an electric shock shooting up and stopping her in her tracks. She slowly lowered her head to see an electro-grenade beneath her that Jango had dropped as he fell. She outstretched her arm and swung her lightsaber at the grenade, it exploded, and the electricity was cut. She raised her head, fury burning in her eyes and was now too slow to react. Jango had already raised his right hand fired another whipcord that wrapped itself around her again. Jango raised the other hand with a blaster and fired two shots that struck Vosa's lightsabers sending them tumbling away. She growled and groaned trying to pry herself free of the cord. Jango smiled inwardly firing two more shots, sending her tumbling to the ground screeching. Jango released the whipcord and it fell away. Vosa rolled on the ground, clutching one of her wounds with her hand. Resting the other hand on the floor.

Jango walked over as Vosa slowly got to her feet and turned around, stumbling to stay standing.

"It's over, Komari. Give in." Jango said, his voice sounding metallic as it came through his helmet. Komari simply smiled.

"I don't think so, bounty hunter. I will not be so easily defeated." Jango raised both blasters in blinding fashion, but Vosa raised her arm slightly force pulling the blasters away from him. She threw him back with a force push and jumped once more into the air. Summoning both lightsabers, they activated in the air as she brought them down on Jango. He raised his hand and sent a rocket straight towards her from his wrist, she cut the rocket with the lightsaber, but it exploded and sent her flying into the staircase. The lightsabers were thrown away and she clattered down the stairs in a gasp.

Jango grumbled as he got to his feet and walked over to Vosa. She lay at the bottom of the stairs, grazes over her body and scorch marks on her arms. She was on her back, arms flayed, and she was groaning. Fett stood over her; one blaster trained on her.

"You shouldda given up, Vosa." Jango muttered. Vosa chuckled and twisted her head painfully to look at him.

"H-h-he...i-is...here..." Vosa's voice trailed off into a gurgle, as her throat tightened, and a hand grasped it. She rose into the air groaning and clawing at her throat. Jango's head raised watching Vosa strangled by air.

"Congratulations, bounty hunter." Count Dooku said, evilly from behind Jango. Jango on instinct wiped around raising his blaster to Dooku, Vosa still choking behind him.

"Tyranus." Jango said surprised, raising his blaster away from Dooku and holstering it.

"I'm impressed. No ordinary man can defeat one trained in the Jedi arts, especially one trained by me."

"You knew she was here." Jango said, a little betrayed and a little impressed.

"I thought she would one day be a useful ally, but instead she became a liability and had to be dealt with." His voice was cold and penetrating. He wore his tunic and an identical replacement cloak and hood raised. Vosa gave once last breath as her neck snapped. Her legs and arms stopped struggling and she dropped hollowly to the floor. Dooku didn't even glance at her, as he came around Jango to meet him in the light.

"If you could have taken her so easily, why hire me?" Jango asked a little confused, looking from Vosa to Dooku.

"A test. I am looking for an excellent warrior, someone who has the skills to best even a Jedi." Dooku said confidently, boosting Jango's ego intentionally. Here is the next step. I have the perfect template in my hands, but he cannot be persuaded here. He must choose for himself, and he will. How could he deny such an opportunity? Dooku thought.

"For what?" Jango asked now intrigued but confused.

"I am looking for a warrior to be the template for a clone army. I would like that to be you." Dooku now turned away from Jango as though looking to a future laid on the wall. "Imagine it. An undying legacy. The warrior who had an army built from his DNA, their acts, their victories would be yours. Aside from the extremely generous payment to be a template and assist in the training of these soldiers, your name would live on in the history of the galaxy." Dooku paused, allowing his pitch to sink in with Jango. "So...Jango, what do you say?" Jango took of his helmet, watching Dooku intently with his own eyes, looked down thinking deeply about his options, then up again.

"Yes, on one condition." Jango muttered. Dooku's eyes widened in inviting intrigue. "I would like the first clone. The first one to be produced, as my own. Unaltered and untampered with." Dooku nodded in understanding.

"An interesting condition however, more than acceptable. It seems we have a deal then, Jango Fett." Dooku held out an aging hand, which Jango took and shook calmly. He smiled thinking to himself that he would never have to work again. "Meet me on the ocean world Kamino in three days, we will begin the process immediately." Dooku said smiling, then they dropped their hands and Dooku walked back into the shadows he had appeared from. Leaving Jango by himself in the open chamber, with a dead Komari Vosa behind him.

Darth Sidious will be pleased indeed. Dooku praised himself as he exited the cobblestone palace and entered his solar sailor. As he walked up the landing ramp it ascended and disappeared inside the ship, the blast door closing behind him as the ship rose into the sky and zoomed off into the atmosphere. He took the passenger seat next to the droid pilot and keyed his communicator, lowering his hood. Seconds later the cloaked form of his master: Darth Sidious rose from the blue illumination.

"Darth Tyranus. How goes the mission?" Sidious said, his evil voice echoing through Dooku's soul.

"Very well indeed, master. Sifo-Dyas is currently on Kamino placing the order for the clone army, and I have chosen our template for the clones and enlisted them." Dooku said proudly, waiting in silence for his master's opinion. A cunning smile drew across Sidious' face; a smile that could mean death or happiness.

"Excellent. I am glad all is proceeding as planned. The final stage of the plan is now, Tyranus. The Chancellor is about to call Sifo-Dyas to Coruscant to send him to Oba Diah and deal with the Pykes. He must die, Tyranus. Before negotiations on Oba Diah take place." Sidious smiled more, seemingly pleased with himself and pleased with the opportunity to test Dooku's resolve. Dooku's gut wrenched. He knew this was coming and knew Sifo would be executed at the end of this task, but it hurt all the same; Sifo was a brother to Dooku. But Dooku breathed deeply and smiled kindly.

"It will be done, my master." With a smile Sidious' figure disappeared with the blue light and Dooku was left staring at the communicator taking in his next mission. After a few seconds he turned his gaze to the pilot droid. "Take us to Oba Diah."

* * *

Sifo was deep into hyperspace when a communique from the Jedi Council came to him. He hadn't spoken to them since his arrival on Felucia and by now they were bound to know what had happened. Sifo connected his holoprojector to the ships main holo-console and in the great circular light the entire council genied into existence. From the temple, it would appear as though his ghost was seated in his stead.

"Master Dyas. Are you alright?" Windu's voice came through the holoprojector, eagerly and concerned; Sifo was graced he was so concerned for his safety.

"Yes, thank you, master. Dooku and I made it out of Felucia unharmed. I have dropped Dooku on Serenno and am currently on my way back to Coruscant in a cargo ship we...borrowed." Sifo finished off jokingly to lighten the mood. A couple of council member including Windu smiled.

"That's good to hear. Yoda mentioned that Dooku was on Felucia with you. But we can discuss that another time. And unfortunately, we will have to debrief you on Felucia later than we would like." Windu said gravely, surprising Sifo.

"The Chancellor has requested you go to his office as soon as you return to Coruscant. He did not give reason for the request, but pressed that it was urgent you go to him." Windu said partially frustrated: probably from not being told what is going on Sifo thought. He nodded in reluctant obedience.

"Very well, Master Windu. I'll head over there immediately." Windu smiled gratefully.

"Thank you, Sifo." Windu said and continued, just as Sifo was about to end the communication. "And Sifo, we're glad you're alright." Sifo smiled and disconnected the communication, feeling a sense of foreboding.

Dusk was taking over Coruscant as Sifo-Dyas entered through the atmosphere and flew towards the senate building. Security ships came over him demanding clearance codes, realising he was in an unregistered and worn-down ship he transmitted Jedi clearance codes and was allowed access to the senate building and the Chancellor's landing platform.

The clunky cargo ship came to an awkward landing on the shiny metal platform leading to the Chancellor's offices. Sifo-Dyas left the landing ramp to see Chancellor Valorum and another human followed by four blue robed senate guards. They approached Sifo-Dyas and came to a stop a few feet away from him, Valorum smiled welcomingly.

"Greetings, Sifo-Dyas. How are you my friend?"

"Well thank you, Chancellor." Sifo-Dyas replied, sounding tired.

"I hear things on Felucia became very complicated."

"They did, but the council tells me there is a pressing matter that requires attending to." Sifo continued. Feeling an urge to speak to Dooku. He owed him a thank you and wanted to tell someone about his experience on Kamino; Dooku was the only person he could speak to about it.

"Indeed. I'm sorry to take you away from the Felucia crisis, but I need you to oversee the negotiations on Oba Diah as soon as possible. This is top secret and must be completed immediately. My aid Silmon" Valorum said, gesturing to the human next to him. An older male with dark brown hair in fine politicians clothing. Silman smiled at Sifo. "Will accompany you to Oba Diah and complete the negotiations on my behalf." Valorum finished.

"Good to meet you Master Sifo-Dyas." Silman said genuinely.

"You too." Sifo smiled. "We'll get underway right away."

"Master Windu warned us that you may be arriving in a less than adequate ship." Valorum chuckled looking back at the cargo ship. "He sent us another T-6 shuttle for you." Valorum gestured to the end of the platform, where another white and red T-6 shuttle stood waiting.

"Excellent, thank you. We'll leave immediately." Sifo-Dyas said, shaking hands with the Chancellor and turning to walk towards the ship with Silman. Boarding the ship, it launched into the air, wings spinning vertically as the ship soared towards space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 101 8
I do not own Star Wars, all rights belong to George Lucas and Disney. I only own the OC and this story. A Star Wars Fanfiction The Galactic Republic...
21.1K 299 59
Long before the Clone Wars began was where the age of the Vahla began. Born in the Outer Rim in the peaceful years of the Old Republic, future Jedi K...
139 3 12
Order 66 has begun! A young Jedi Padawan named Karina has just witnessed the death of her Master at the hands of the very soldiers that she has been...
536 60 52
STARWARSFANS OFFICIAL FANFIC. At the dawn of the Empire, a mysterious figure only known as Pharos forges an unlikely alliance to oppose the new rule...