The Bad Boy's Crush (bxb)

By Back_home_BB

"You're mine." "W-what?!" "You heard me." The male leaned in ever so closely to Noah's ear and said from the... More

1) The Beginning
2) Ray Carter
3) He's your... What?!
4) Internal Confusion
5) Not again...
6) Sasha
8) Failed attempt
9) Black Skull Tattoo? Is it a family thing?
10) Family dinner
11) Blowjob
12) Riddle
13) The meeting
14) Pet? I'm sorry what?
15) Christmas Gift
16) Twisting the Truth
17) Friendship
TBBC Q&A Interview
18) Little Mermaid's hickey
19) Underwater, different person
20) Like brother, Like brother
21) By the Black Skull's Oath.
22) On the Verge of Consciousness
23) On the Verge of Conciousness (Pt.2)
24) The Lion's Den
25) Eventful Day's Eventful End
26) Missing and Murdered
27) Return
28) To track down a tracker
29) Similar Yet Different
30) Caged emotions
31) The Beginning of Doubt
32) With or Without Consequence
33) Progression

7) Red Skulls, Black Skulls

11.1K 360 198
By Back_home_BB

{ Noah's P.O.V }

Oh my God that actually is Ray!! There was no mistaking the perfectly shaped eyebrows and intricate jawline, oh and his deep blue eyes-

Fucking hell what the hell is happening to me...Get a grip Noah...

I vigorously shook my head and looked back at Ray.

"What's he holding?" Elijah questioned under his breath.

"I think it's some sort of paper.." Priyanka replied and gasped, "he wasn't holding that before! He got it off that guy!"

The three of us looked back down at Ray, who was now standing right below us opening the folded piece of paper. We flinched when he cursed out and kicked the bin, making it topple over. He seemed to be mumbling to himself, probably a bunch of cusses and swearing to be honest.

"W-What's wrong with him?" Priyanka asked in a hushed whisper, peering over the edge.

I shrugged, flabbergasted at how she was asking us, "You're his step sister! You know him better than-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Pri whipped her head my direction and snapped, "I'm not related to that son of a bitch in any way thank you very much"

We both felt a harsh pull at our sleeves and we were pulled down, behind the edge.

"Eli what the f-?!"

"Shush!" Elijah hissed at us from his crouching position behind the edge of the roof, "he's looking up"

"Huh?" I got up from my spot quickly, still shielding myself with the high edge and made my way to the other side of the roof.

Looking down, I saw that Ray was in fact, looking up at the spot Priyanka and Elijah were once standing, now crouching and blind from his view.

He turned his head towards me and I ducked down just in time. After a good two minutes, I peeked out again and sighed in relief when I saw no one was there. I made my way back to my two friends.

"Here me out: we get the paper from him whilst he is sleeping in class or whatever, I wanna know what's in that paper that made him kick the poor bin." Priyanka spoke after the split silence.

She paused, "Plus, I just want dirt on him."

"I know right?! That bin didn't even do anything, now it's laying there oh so sad..." Elijah dramatically clutched his shirt and took a breath in, earning him a smack on the back of his head, "OW!! What was that for?!"

"Is that all you picked up from what I said?!" She yelled and groaned when Elijah shrugged his shoulders.

"I honestly want to know what was written on there too..." I added, stopping Pri from whacking the hell out of Eli.

"See? Thank you Noah!"

Priyanka held up a splayed hand and I quickly slapped my palm against hers, grinning.

We looked at Elijah, who was shifting uncomfortably, "Uhm, guys? Don't you think this is a bit too... Okay look, "He shifted forwards, lowering his voice," Me, personally, I'm black. In horror movies, we always the first to die. Now, I don't know about you two, but..."

A smile creeped onto my face as he trailed off.

Was he comparing this to a horror movie?

Eli, Eli, Eli, our childish, loveable friend.

"Oh come on," Priyanka pushed, a wicked smile being worn. Oh that smile.

What was she up to?

"Imagine how juicy that letter could be. Remember when he for no reason what-so-ever beat you just for standing up to him?" Priyanka raised an eyebrow, grinning, "Don't you want to have some blackmail on him?"

I suppressed an amused smile.

That was such a Pri reason. Blackmail.

We watched as Elijah pondered thoughtfully, before wearing a petty pout, "Yeah, fuck him for that. I wanna ruin his life. Let's do it!"

Just as Pri was about to cheer, Eli held out a hand, "But!"

We paused, waiting for him to continue. "But... if I get beat up again, or the letter isn't spicy, you both owe me a week of free lunch."

I couldn't help the smile that held my lips.

Typical Elijah.

Laughing, me and Pri both made a pinky promise to him and shook hands.

"Deal."

{ 3rd person P.O.V }

[ After Lunch ]

Everyone was now sitting in the classroom, waiting for the teacher to enter. Shouts and loud conversations were heard all across the room.

The three friends however, had their heads together and were quietly talking among themselves, in order to not be heard.

"What if he doesn't fall asleep?"

"Oh trust me he falls asleep every lesson." Noah paused, contemplating, "... Well I think he does..."

Noah's mind went back to the one time he was staring at Ray thinking he was asleep, but embarrassed himself when the male opened his eyes and caught him. He flushed a shade red at the memory and cleared his throat.

"Well Noah you sit next to him in lesson so you try get it" Priyanka declared.

"Me?! Are you crazy he will kill me!!" Noah blurted out with wide eyes and was immediately shushed by his friends who were glancing around at the people that were looking their way.

"Look Noe he beat me up, would've carried on if I were alone with him. He hates Pri's guts, we found that out," Priyanka let out a low grunt before letting Elijah carry on,

"Oh you? Yeah you were pinned against the wall with his body pressed against you" He casually said and put a cheese puff in his mouth.

Noah hurriedly spoke on, "Firstly, dont call me 'Noe' you know how much I hate that. Secondly, his body wasn't pressed against mine!"

Elijah waved at him, dismissively, "Mhm sure, he definitely wasn't pressing himself against you, Noe"

"He wasn't-!" Elijah shoved a cheese puff into Noah's mouth and rolled his eyes.

"What Elijah is trying to say, is that Ray for some reason is more soft towards you than he is towards us two, so you're the only option," Priyanka explained and popped a cheese puff into her mouth.

"Hey! That's mine..."

"I payed for your ice-cream yesterday."

"I payed for your-!"

"Anyways Noah," Priyanka started with a grin, "You're gonna do it because you're also sitting closest to him." She finished firmly and put another cheese puff into her mouth, staring at Noah with a straight face.

"I don't like this plan anymore, let's just leave it," Noah quickly denied, mumbling, "I gain nothing from it anyway."

The two friends whined in protest and pleaded, "Noah pleaaaseeee you're the only one who can do this mission!"

Noah gave a nervous laugh, "Guys! W-What if it's just- I don't know... his grades or something? It probably isn't blackmail-worthy!"

"I'll buy you snacks every week on Fridays!" Priyanka vigorously nodded her head, rubbing her palms together.

"You can't back out now, just because it's you who has to do it," Elijah grinned, "If it was me, you'd gladly carry on."

Noah hesitated before giving in with a sigh, "fine...I'll do it...if I die just to let you know...I never loved you guys"

Priyanka closed her eyes with pursed lips and Elijah snorted before looking at her.

"But I'd still take a bullet for you two," Noah teased and shoved another cheese puff into Priyanka's mouth, "Not more than one though."

"Alright class settle down," The class teacher, arrived and put his notes down to address the noisy class, "Today- settle down now..."

The teacher seemed young, about 20 something and had defined cheekbones along with a firm jawline. His eyes were an emerald green and he had light skin, which complemented his brown gelled up hair.

The noise continued, no one payed attention to the him at all.

"SHUT UP AND SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN YOU LITTLE SHITS!!!" the teacher bellowed. The class immediately sat down and fell quiet. When the class noticed him, their jaws fell open. Some girls started to push up their breasts and roll up their skirts.

"Thank you! My apologies for swearing, I'm a bit bothered today." Mr Jones shrugged, "You're all adults now, it's no big deal." He smiled and clapped his hands, "Now! Today we're just gonna recap on-"

"Where's Miss Clark?" A student cut him off and put his hand up.

The teacher gave him a glare before answering, "Your teacher is absent right now because she is ill-"

"Why are you teaching us?" The pupil asked again, which made the teacher narrow his softly arched eyebrows and growl out.

Fucking dick always acting up in classes where supply teachers are teaching.

Noah thought and glared at the student.

"If you don't want me as a teacher you can get out of this classroom." The student got up with his things and went out the classroom without a second thought, but was shoved back in, making him fall with a thud to the ground.

"What the f-"

"You were in my fucking way bitch" a person spoke. Noah, along with Priyanka and Elijah looked up at the familiar voice.

The teacher snickered and held in a smile, "Ah Ray, nice of you to join us"

"Hey Alex" Ray said in a bored tone, which made the class gasp at the fact he just addressed a teacher by his first name.

"Alex? That's his first name?" Elijah murmured quietly to us.

Ray pulled the seat out from under his desk and sat down. Noah stiffened when Ray rested his head on the desk and closed his eyes

Fuck... I don't wanna do it anymore...

"Given that Miss Clark is your P.S.H.E and economics teacher, I'll be going over common topics that involve safety," He droned on, looking as if he was already bored.

Noah threatened to smile at this.

Miss Clark's topic lessons were usually boring.

Hopefully today won't be about why we shouldn't join gangs.

This hopeful thought soon came to an end as Noah heard the next sentence that came out the new teacher's mouth.

"Anyways, class, we will be learning about gang violence and mafia's and that shit. Oh and I'm Alexander Jones, but you lot better call me Mr Jones" Mr Jones said with a wink. Some girls started to giggle and whisper to their friends next to them.

"Onto the lesson, as you all know, gangs can be very dangerous, they kill for money and all that, but imagine it being ten times worse, that's a mafia,"

"No way are we doing this same topic the third time this month..." Elijah whispered to Noah and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Do you have something to say Mr Woods?" Mr Jones questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Elijah quickly faced forward and stuttered out, "U-Uh no sir..."

With a smirk, Mr Jones looked back at his papers and said a simple, "Good"

As the lesson carried on, a girl put her hand up, "Mr Jones, what's the most powerful criminal organisation right now?"

Mr Jones paused, "I don't know."

A chorus of whines and negative comments were made. "Oh come on Sir, we know you know!

"Tell us a few things, it's boring right now!"

The teacher hesitated at the question and squinted his eyes, Noah saw from the corner of his eye that Ray also opened his eyes to hear Mr Jones's answer.

"Well...there are two that are in the same league at the moment. Both are equally good and have techniques," Mr Jones seemed to be deep in thought.

"But there is one that is more ruthless and cruel than the other, that one acts more physically. You could say that the leader acts more with their fists than their brain, not saying they dont use their brain at all...in fact the leader is really smart...same with the other mafia..."

"And he knows all of this because...?" Elijah asked lowly, emitting a muffled snigger from both Priyanka and Noah.

"What's the names of the two mafias?" The girl asked curiously.

The teacher looked up, voice as cold and pointed as an icicle.

"They are called the Red Skulls and the Black Skulls"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 80.8K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
2.9K 127 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
8.8K 345 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
32.3K 820 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...