Isn't She Lovely -h.s-

By singtomesoftly

He taught to her live big and more importantly dream big. She taught him to stay grounded, that the little... More

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 1
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 2
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 3
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 4
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 5
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 6
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 7
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 8
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 9
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 10
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 11
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 12
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 13
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 14
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 15
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 16
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 17
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 18
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 19
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 20
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 21
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 22
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 23
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 24
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 25
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 26
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 27
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 28
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 29
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 30
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 31
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 33
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 34
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 35
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 36
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 37
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 39
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 40
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 42
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 43
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 44
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 46
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 48
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 49
Isn't She Lovely - Playlist
Isn't She Lovely - Acknowledgments

Isn't She Lovely - Epilogue

44.9K 546 181
By singtomesoftly

Harry's POV

***1 Year Later****

I  double check to make sure I’m standing straight as I can  well hoping my  bow it isn’t crooked so it will  match my wrinkle free suit, everything has to be perfect.  I could feel myself sweating as I waited, as  more people came in and as the time came closer and closer.  Liam gave me  a reassuring look  , Zayn winked at me, Niall was smiling from cheek to cheek and Louis leaned close to me whispering, " Everything is going to be fine" and quickly pulled away as the ceremony officially started. 

First the piano started playing causing me to sweat a tad,  then Lux came down the aisle  throwing flowers behind her while Robby walked by her side with the rings  making  my legs start shaking,  Danielle, Eleanor, Shawna and Gemma entered in  their beautiful coral gowns cueing  my breathing to become heavier and finally when Sarah walked through the doors  in her white dress my breath was completely taken away, my heart was skipping beat and the butterflies flew all around my stomach. She looked stunning,  like a snow angel.  Her dress was simple but yet the most exquisite one I have ever seen.  I couldn't believe I was marrying this girl.  I remember when my  mum use to tease us about getting married and we would be all grossed out as kids, but here I am marrying that very little girl--the girl of my dreams. 

She stood in front of me with her cute smile and gorgeous eyes looking better then ever, with her small figure you wouldn't even be able to guess that we had little girl on the way--it was our little secret for now.  I couldn't help but smile from cheek to cheek allowing my dimples to explode. This was the day I have waited for my whole life, my wedding day. The day I would officially be with Sarah and legally be part of the family.  The day I could show my love off to the world and officially declare it. The minister starts to speak but I am to focused on everything going on around my to listen to his exact words. The wedding was small, just close friends and family and no publicity. Our love wasn't something we were willing to sell.   You can't sell love or memories, you can't sell that feeling you get when you kiss the love of your life. Here I am in the  church that Sarah and I use to run around in on Sunday mornings, standing at the front getting married to her. No matter how many times I told myself part of me couldn't believe it was true. 

The minister cleared his throat as the ceremony continued, I decided now was a good time to actually pay attention, I can relish  over this amazing event later.

 "The step which you are about to take is the most important into which human beings can come. It is a union of two people founded upon mutual respect and affection. Your lives will change, your responsibilities will increase, but your joy will be multiplied if you are sincere and earnest with your pledge to one another." The priest speaks slow and clear. "Harry Styles, will you have this woman to be your wedded wife, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto her, for so long as you both shall live? "  The minister looks at me and I just smile even  more.  "Sarah Livingston, will you have this man to be your wedded husband, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, and forsaking all others, keep you only unto him, so long as you both shall live?"  the minister  grabs ours hands  pulling them together.  It's  my turn to speak and I don’t even know if I can get a word out I'm so nervous. You can do this Harry, you sing in front of millions of girls you can  say some simple words in front of your family, I tell myself and clear my throat and look Sarah straight in the eye. 

" I, Harry Styles take you, Sarah Livingston, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, to love and to cherish, from this day forward." I nervously bit my lip as I finish. 

" I, Sarah Livingston take you, Harry Styles, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, to love and to cherish, from this day forward." She says so confidently. I thought I was the confident one of the both of us, but nothing about Sarah today looked nervous, she was just perfect. I'm not nervous  about marrying Sarah, I'm nervous she might change her mind and not want to marry me. 

 "Do you have a ring for the bride?" The priest asks and I look to Robby as he makes his way over, I take the ring  from him. 

"  With this ring, I thee wed." I say slipping the ring onto Sarah's fragile but beautiful finger.

"Is there a ring for the groom?" Robby hands Sarah the other ring and she repeats the same thing with me. 

"With this ring I thee wed." She smiled, as she put the ring on my finger it felt like electricity was being sent throughout my whole body. 

"Let these rings be given and received as a token of your affection, sincerity and fidelity to one another.  In as much as Harry Styles and Sarah Livingston  have consented together in wedlock and have witnessed the same before this company, and pledged their vows to each other, by the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Styles." he takes a breath  and smiles widely at me. " You may kiss the bride." As I lean in the crowd goes wild, as soon as my lips touch Sarah's soft delicate lips  all my nervousness goes away, everything goes away, except for my love for her. I take my hand, and slowly walk down the aisle   with her exiting the church. 

" I can't believe we are married" She beamed as soon as we out of the room. 

" There is no turning back now" I joked. 

"  Trust me there is no way I am ever turning back." She kissed me again and I trailed her lips with my tongue asking for entrance, she excepted when the lads, the girls and Robby  came rushing through the door.

"Mr. And Mrs. Styles " Niall said in his voice over impression. 

" How’s it feel to be married" Louis grinned.

" Honestly? it's the best feeling ever."  I grinned. 

" My best mate  is whipped" Louis joked and then pulled Sarah into a hug congratulating her.  I picked up Robby who was excited even though he didn’t fully grasp what marriage meant but he loved anything that made us happy.  The next few minutes were hectic of everyone pulling me into hugs but I honestly didn't mind, I loved the closeness everyone was feeling. 

" Okay, everyone out!" Eleanor demanded, everyone exited and I just stood there.

" That you two Mr. Husband, Sarah needs to switch gowns. Why don't you go entertain at the reception" Danielle suggested. 

" Come on, I bet mum is dying to see you" Gemma guided me out along with Shawna who  was trying to catch up with Niall. They have been dating for a  while now and I a  surprised they aren't already getting married with the way they act.  I  walked into the yard of the church which was set up so lovely--flowers everywhere, with tables of food and a band on the side. My mum pulled me into a hug instantly. 

" I can't believe my little boy is getting married. I knew you two would get married, didn;t you Todd" She looked to Sarah's dad. 

" I always had my suspicions they would and for the longest time I didn't want them to be together" he stated, and I instantly became more nervous. " But you won me over and I am happy to welcome you into my family, you charmer" he extended his arms and pulled me into a tight hug.  My mum  continued to tell little stories about Sarah and  I to about anyone would listen.  I enjoyed hearing some of them though cause they were good memories and made me smile even more. My mum was finally interrupted when Louis grabbed the microphone, please God don't let him be drunk already, I prayed to myself.

" It is the time we have all been waiting for, the first dance" Louis smiled as Sarah exited the church in a shorts but still equally elegant white dress. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into me, and she wrapped her arms around my neck well resting her head into my neck. We started slowly rocking back and forth  as the beautiful music flowed into our ears, our song;

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she lovely

Life and love are the same

Life is Aisha

The meaning of her name

Londie, it could have not been done

Without you who conceived the one

That's so very lovely made from love

 Rain drops start falling one by one and soon enough everyone has moved to inside the church, but Sarah and I just stand there and dance in the rain as the sun shines over causing a rainbow. I don’t want this moment to end and I always wanted to dance and then kiss in the rain,  God  must have wanted my wedding day to be perfect as well.  I lean into Sarah and smile as I give her a slow and gentle kiss. Her beautiful eyes look up at mine and she bites her lip. 

“ It’s like my mum is watching from heaven and she is crying of happiness” She  laughs as a tear rolls down her face.  “ She must be so thrilled that her little Sarebear and Hazza are together forever” 

“ Forever” I  said secretly promising  myself, pulling Sarah closer to me  enjoying the beautiful moment.  Her breath tickles my neck and  her embrace is as warm as the golden kissed sun. I can feel her heart beat and mine beats in sync with it like we’re meant to be and I still can’t believe, I’m fitted for someone as lovely as she. 

...The End...

A/N: That's it, I have finally finished  my first story on wattpad. After this I will be posting the story's soundtrack and the acknowlodgements. I  can't  tell you lovelies how thankful I am for you reading my story, it means the world.  If you lovelies could please do me a favour  and tell me what you  thought of the epilogue, and then tell me  your favourite part of the whole story that would be amazing. If you could also leave a comment on the first chapter ( with out giving to much away) so maybe more readers won't be as afraid to comment. 

Have any questions for me about anything or any story of mine, click on the external link. 

Thank you!! Vote/Comment!! :)xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1K 32
She wanted something new. He was just the person to help her.
69.9K 1.6K 34
Before you read this, make sure you read Love at the Forum!
3.7K 21 14
"Harry?" I asked as we sat together in the moonlight. "Yes, love?" "We're going to college next year. What will happen--to us?" "It doesn't matter. A...
1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...