A Ghoul, A Human and Two Hybr...

By ThyatiraKaupa

Fallen Angel, Shrimp SPINOFF!!! _______ This book is to spread awareness and encourage people to stay home an... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

A Note

1.4K 55 11
By ThyatiraKaupa

Hey guys! This is a spinoff of my two Tokyo Ghoul series Fallen Angel and Shrimp. If you haven't read it that's okay too you don't need to read it to read this story.

It's a completely different story in it's own.

In this book we’ll have (Y/N), Ayato, (Daughter/Name) and (Son’s/Name) put under lockdown due to a mysterious virus spreading in Japan that affects both human and ghoul kind alike with a cure estimated to be ready by fourteen days or less.

Let’s see how they handle it. Will they be able to make it in the 14 days? Or will there be chaos in the Kirishima household during the span of fourteen days. There will be prank wars, there will be arguments and there will be a lot of cookies.

The chapters will be short and less than 2000 words.

COVID-19 is a serious pandemic that is affecting the world as we know it. This book is to encourage you all to stay home and stay safe. Stay sanitized! Wear your masks! And drink lemon and ginger with warm water it will prevent the virus at its best. Please stay safe all of you and may Jah be with you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
777K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...