Anastasia | βœ”οΈŽ published

By EroticMarie

[preview] "The Stripper and the Mob Boss" ❦ A sickness of Anastasia's sister leads her towards a huge debt. W... More

00 : Anastasia
01 : Anastasia
02 : Anastasia
03 : Anastasia
05: Anastasia
06: Anastasia
Publishing
Paperbacks
Giveaway

04: Anastasia

525K 16.3K 14.1K
By EroticMarie

After my shift, I sat in my old vintage car with my eyes gazing down at the business card in my hands. My previous conversation with Liliana kept playing over and over again in my head. Stripping?

I didn't know the first thing about stripping, but then my thoughts traveled over to my sister. Deep down, I knew that if I could make as much money as Liliana said her cousin does, then maybe I could also help my mother as well. All she needs is some help. Maybe with the right amount of extra money, I could do that for her.

Taking a deep breath, I grabbed my phone from my pocket before typing the numbers in. Each number that I dialed seemed to make my heartbeat thump just a little faster. Finally, I pressed the little green button signaling to call.

"How may I help you?" A lady had said over the phone. Her voice wasn't exactly as welcoming as I had expected it would. It seemed as though she were in a rush and the last thing she wanted was to be on the phone with some wannabe stripper.

"Hi, my name's Anastasia. I was curious on employment," I said, immediately wanting to punch myself in the eye. 'I was curious on employment', really? I'm not even one-hundred-percent sure that is grammatically accurate.

"Anastasia, hm? What are you, Australian, Britain?" She asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice. I didn't even need to see her face for nervousness to come flowing out of me. The lady already caused perspiration to begin coating my face and neck.

"Australian, I'm from there," I said quietly. Annoyance and disappointment settled at my gut, I hated how intimidated I was over absolutely nothing. It was very unlike my personality. Maybe the nerves of actually becoming a stripper and also not knowing what to do caused this feeling of nervousness.

"Let me guess, you came here to America thinking that it was the land of opportunity only to find out that it isn't. Now, you have no money and no other choice but to strip or whore, whatever the hell floats your boat, am I close?" She asked.

"Not even. I'm only calling because I need a job, I didn't ask for your assumption of my backstory," I snapped, growing aggravated. I knew that the person I was would come out sooner or later. It just took anger to pull right out of me. All of the nervousness I had previously felt, it went away almost immediately.

"Hmm, so you do have a little fire? I'll tell you, what? I'm only a bartender, but how about I put you down for an interview tomorrow at noon. Since I like you, I'm going to offer you a little piece of advice, wear a sexy lingerie under your clothes. Also, make sure you at least know the basics. See you," the lady said before the phone hang up sharply.

I stared down at the phone in my hands with widened eyes. That went a lot better than I had thought it was heading towards. Thankfully, the card the man had left seemed to have an address on it. Otherwise, I would have literally no clue how to get there at noon.

As I sat there in the parking lot, I turned on a video of the introduction to basic stripping. Just as I was beginning to get settled, a knock echoed through my car from the window. I looked over, my stomach dropping from being startled. Luckily, it was only Liliana who was looking at me as if I had just grown a second head. "Girl, what the hell are you still doing here?"

Finally, her eyes eased down at the playing video that was too busy laying down in my lap as the realization settled on her features. I watched as her shoulders dropped before she walked over to the other side of my car where she climbed into the passenger side.

"Okay, help yourself," I chuckled.

When I looked over at her, she had her lipgloss out and she was applying it to her full lips. When she was finished, she puckered her lips in the rearview mirror with a smile on her face.
I watched with a raised brow as her body turned towards me. "Did you call?"

"Yes, I called. They said that I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow. Then, she went on to say that I should wear a sexy lingerie and know the basics of stripping. I don't know the first thing about stripping at all," I told her honestly.

Leaving the video, I went on to send a text to my little sister. I didn't want to be out too late to the point that it would cause Alex to worry. Liliana only nodded her head as she continued to watch me. Knowing how well she knew me, Liliana perceived that I was texting my sister.

Me: Are you okay?

Her reply was almost immediate. I didn't even get the chance to put the phone down.

Alex: Yes, I'm fine. I am just really bored.

Alex: Actually, the nurse just came in and gave me medicine, I think I am going to go to sleep instead. I'll be sleep when you get here. Nighty, sis.

A smile made its way onto my face. My sister seemed to have that effect on almost anyone. She could make the worst person in the world smile if only she had the chance to.

Me: Goodnight

Just as I turned off my phone, I shifted to face Liliana. She smiled sweetly at me. "If you have time, I wanted to know if you would like to go to my cousin's place. She could teach you a few things, and tell you all about the place," Liliana said kindly.

I looked down at my phone once more before nodding my head. Starting up my car, the music began to blast on the radio as I drove out of the employee's parking lot. Liliana was singing to every song that played no matter what genre it was.

"Where do I go?" I asked her, finding an excuse to turn down the radio. I had thought it would finally cause a pause in her singing, but it didn't stop her at all. All it did was make her sing slightly quieter before pointing in the left direction.

Following her directions, we finally made it to a big home. The house was made surrounded by the woods. It resembled a house that a millionaire would own, but the amount of light that shed from the inside made it feel like home. It looked so warm and nurturing to the point that I actually almost melted inside.

With wide eyes, I looked over at a sleeping Liliana. What surprised me was how fast she could fall asleep on such short notice. She had just been telling me directions not even two minutes ago. "Lily, wake up!" I exclaimed before nudging her side.

She let out a groan just before her eyes popped open. She did not look pleased with having woken up from her slumber. It wasn't until she actually sat up in the seat and looked around.

"She got this house from just stripping?" I asked, astonished. All Lily did was nod her head with a grin before opening up her door. I followed right behind her as I opened the driver's side door and exited my vehicle.

We walked up to the house, but just before Liliana could ring the doorbell, it opened.

"Lily," a beautiful woman had said, opening her arms. Liliana happily walked into them before smiling so big. It was something that she couldn't stop herself from doing. Her smile was always there on her face, and it also happened to be one of the most contagious things to ever exist.

"Janice," she returned the greeting. Finally, they pulled apart and the woman whom I'm assuming is Janice smiled at me happily. Her hair was huge and curly, but it looked beautiful. She was slightly taller than average height, and she had a body to kill for. Just like Liliana, full lips sat perfectly on her face.

"Is this the friend you told me about, Anastasia, isn't it?" she asked, raising a perfect brow out me. Nodding my head, I watched as she tied her long beautiful curls up into a bun before tucking a loose strand behind her ear. She nodded towards the inside of her house before backing away from the door.

"Yes, nice to meet you," I said, extending an arm for a handshake. I had learned it as an American custom to shake hands when you first meet someone. She completely ignored my outstretched hand and went straight for a hug.

"These Italians won't be able to keep their hands and eyes off of you! You're gorgeous, has an accent and a really nice body. Plus, you're a natural blonde. We don't have anyone like you at the club. The men there seem to love anything that's exotic and erotic," she said, smirking as if a plan was forming in her mind.

"Come, let's teach you how to be irresistible," she smirked before grabbing ahold of my hand and dragging me towards a room. The second we were inside, it resembled a dim room with a stripping pole right in the middle of it. Chairs circled around it and the thought of me being up there caused a blush to form on my cheeks.

"So, the first thing I am going to teach you is called the 'outside step," she said. I turned towards her to see that she was already removing her shirt right before walking up to the pole and wrapping her hand around it. It was almost as if a switch turned on, the kind woman I had seen before quickly turned into a woman who looked desireful.

All she did was plant her foot a centimeter away from the pole, before circling her leg around it and repeating the process. She gave me a curt nod before getting off. I took that as my cue, so I repeated exactly as she did. I had to do it about five times to get the hang of it, but once I did, Liliana and Janice were both clapping their hands.

"You are a natural," Janice complemented. A smile made its way onto my face as I got off of the pole to allow Janice the chance to teach me something else.

"Today, I am going to teach you all the basics. We can practice every single day until you are caught up, but I think you are going to make an excellent learner," she smiled. Nodding my head, I took off my shirt and slide out of my pants, leaving me in just my unmatched bra and panty. I was ready to do this for my sister and for my mother.

Hours dragged on. She had taught me everything I needed to know for tomorrow. Who would've guessed that stripping is a lot harder than it looks? It was absolutely draining as I practiced each move. Now, Janice thought it would be smart to do an assessment before calling it quits.

"Do a Pirouette!" Janice shouted out over the music. I stood on my tippy toes a couple inches away from the pole before spinning with my hold still remaining on the metal stick. Then, I leaned back against it with my foot against my knee. Janice gave me a thumbs up with a proud smile on her face.

"A Fireman Spin!" Liliana shouted, laughing slightly. I did the Outside Step before clamping my knees on the pole as I dragged myself down while keeping the spin. Liliana and Janice looked at each other with a nod.

"Ouuu, do a Chair Spin," Liliana said. I grabbed onto the pole before spinning my body around all while sitting on air as if I were sitting on a chair. It took a lot of muscle strength. Thankfully, I had my weekly visits to the gym to keep me in shape.

"Okay, last one, do a Back Hook Spin," Janice called out. The Back Hook Spin took a lot of work, but I managed to learn it after a lot of tries and failures. I grabbed onto the pole before spinning around and hooking my back right leg around the pole just as my body slid down all while keeping that spin.

"Perfect! We are finished, and don't forget about the other ones you've learned today as well," Janice said just before the music cut off. I happily jumped down from the pole and put back on my clothes. We walked out of the room and towards the dining room where there was wine already laid out for us.

I didn't want to drink since I would need to drive back to the hospital, but I still accepted my glass. "So, please inform me of this whole club thing. I saw a guy today with a lot of tattoos and he seemed scary."

"Tattoos? Were they literally everywhere on his skin?" Janice asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes," I drawl out.

"That was Mr. Rossi. He almost never comes to the club. None of the girls had ever even seen his face, we have only heard stories about him. The man we need to look out for is Mr. Romano," she tells me. This only makes me suspicious.

"Okay, but why?"

"Let's just say many people compare him to the devil. If you thought Mr. Rossi was scary, wait until you meet Mr. Romano," Janice says. My eyes wander over to Liliana to see she was passed out with her head knocked all the way back on the chair.

"What the hell am I getting myself into?" I whisper to myself.

-

hey, it's been about a week since my last update. please let me know how you guys are doing. as you can see, i changed my Wattpad username that fits my penname a lot better. i am no longer eroticlee, so don't let anyone try to scam you into thinking they are me.

please let me know your thoughts on the chapter. i know you guys are dying for the MC to meet the love interest, but its coming up very shortly. i really do mean it lmao. probably like next chapter shortly. so, stay tuned for that. much love to you all, and i cant wait to read all of you comments and see so many familiar faces next chapter.

stay safe,
- xx Marie
(see what i did there lmao)

PLEASE VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 726 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward β™₯︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...
636K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
254K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...
12.2M 368K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...