Sire and Sparkling (Starscrea...

By Midnight_433334

An escape pod had crash on Earth. What the pod contain was something that they thought they will never see ev... More

Chapter 1 Little One
Chapter 2 I love My Sire
Chapter 3 Sick
Chapter 4 Learning To Fly
Chapter 5 Training
Chapter 6 Goodbye
Chapter 7 Snow's Back
Chapter 8 WHAT?!
Chapter 9 Megatron
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Safe , Nightshadow
Chapter 12 New Friend
Chapter 13 Nightshadow
Chapter 14 Angry
Chapter 15 Kiss & Surgery
Chapter 16 Surprise
Chapter 17 Reunion
Chapter 18 Hard Decision
Chapter 20 Problem After Problem
Chapter 21 Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Movie Night
Chapter 23 I Dont Know
Chapter 24 My Sire Meeting With Smokescreen
Chapter 25 The Time Has Come
Chapter 26 Getting Ready
Chapter 27 Ceremony
Chapter 28 Bonding
Chapter 29 LEMON
Chapter 30 First Day - Two Week
Chapter 31 Chase & Autobots
Chapter 32 Autobots
Chapter 33 Talk & News
Chapter 33 Sparked
Chapter 34 Meeting The Human Kids
Chapter 35 My Life With The Autobots
Chapter 36 Starscream
Chapter 37 Recovering
Chapter 38 I Miss You
Chapter 39 News
Chapter 40 Its Finally Time
Chapter 41 The Sparkling
Chapter 42 The Name
Chapter 43 Why?
Chapter 44 Decision
Chapter 45 The Fight
Chapter 46 The Reason
Chapter 47 Important
Chapter 49 Regret
Chapter 50 The Past
Chapter 51 The Call
Chapter 52 Ending The War
Chapter 53 Snow's POV
Chapter 54 Megatron's POV
Chapter 55 Awake
Chapter 56 Looking
Chapter 57 Happy Ending
[2nd] Chapter 43 Date?
[2nd] Chapter 44 Forest
[2nd] Chapter 45 Thanks
[2nd] Chapter 46 Little DarkNight
[2nd] Chapter 47 Trouble
[2nd] Chapter 48 Cave
[2nd] Chapter 49 Trapped
[2nd] Chapter 50 I Will Save You
[2nd] Chapter 51 Happy Ending
~ A/N ~ PLEASE READY ~ REALLY IMPORTANT ~
Special Chapter #1 Flying
Special Chapter #2 Kinapped + Rescued + Captured + Rescued
Special Chapter #3 Bumblebee's Team
Special Chapter #4 Smokescreen and DarkNight
Special Chapter #5 April Fools
Sepcial Chapter #6 Fourth Of July
Special Chapter #7 Date
Special Chapter #8 Again

Chapter 48 Don't Go

1.4K 53 45
By Midnight_433334

Snow POV

"What?" I asked.

"I love you, Snow. I fell in love with you" Smokescreen said. I felt my optics wide at the sudden confession. I couldn't believe it. I was shocked by the words that came out of Smokescreen.

"S-Smokescreen, I-I..." I began, but he cut me off short.

"It's okay, Snow. I know. You love Megatron. I know I will never be able to change that, but I just wanted you to know how I feel before it's too late. I love you, Snow. I know you will never love me the way you love Megatron, but I just hope after this, we could still be friends. It will crush me if we can't because that will mean that I just ruined the great friendship that we had" Smokescreen said, looking. I think he was scared to look at my face, thinking that I didn't like him and I didn't want to keep being his friend. I then hugged him. I felt him tense up before hugging me back.

"Yes. We could still be friends, Smokescreen. I'm sorry for not returning these feelings that you feel for me, but it's true. I still love him" I said with tears running down my face. I felt him nodded. We then let go of each other. He then turned to my Sire and gave him a nodded.

"Go, Starscream" Smokescreen said before standing up. I saw my Sire nodded back. I then watched Smokescreen run off to keep fighting. I then felt my body get picked up. I turned my helm and saw my Sire was the one that picked me up in his arms. I was holding DarkNight and the kids, so we were all ready to go. He immediately took off, running with me on his arms.

Finally, after running for so long, we stopped once we were a great distance away from the fight, but we were still able to see it from where we were hiding. I felt my Sire put me down before standing up and beginning to walk away, but I immediately stopped him.

"Whoa, Sire! Where are you going?" I asked. He looked at me.

"I'm going back. I need to help him. Stay here" He said.

"What?! No! You can't go back! I don't want to lose you, Sire!" I yelled. He sighed before kneeling down in front of me and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I will be alright, SweetSpark. I promise, but I can't just stay here and hide. You need to because of them. You need to keep DarkNight, Raf, and Jack safe. I know I used to run all the time from fights, but this time is different because I changed. You changed me, Snow" Sire said. He then stood up.

"Be careful, Sire" I said. He nodded before leaving. I was now left alone with DarkNight and kids. Well, only Raf and Jack because Miko was being guarded by Bulkhead.

I then looked down at my sparkling, who was now calmer than before, but he still had tears on his small optics. I stroke his back before turning my gaze back to the fight.

I watched the fight from far away, hoping that I could of been of used and fight with them, but I couldn't. I was useless. I came here to help, but I end up getting save instead. I was so useless.

I then thought about something. It was a plan. A plan that might stop his fight, but I could go so wrong in so many ways. It might not work, but if I could help everyone fight, then I could at least try to stop his war, and that was to confront Megatron himself. I nodded before immediately standing up.

"What, Snow? what are you doing?" I heard Raf asked. I looked down at both of them.

I gave them a sad smiled before pulling DarkNight away from my chest then put him down next to Raf and Jack. I saw DarkNight immediately whimper in fear, trying to reach me again. It had been hard to pull him away because he was clinging really tightly into my body. I understand that he was scared and wanted to be close to me, but I needed to do this. I needed to at least try.

"I'm going on there" I told them.

"What? But Snow. You heard Starscream and Smokescreen" Jack said. I nodded.

"I know, but I have to, Jack" I said.

"Please, Snow. Don't go. You're hurt" Raf said. I looked at him with a sorry look on my face.

"I'm sorry, Raf. I have to go. I need to stop this war. If I don't, then everyone that I love might end up dead" I said.

"But what about DarkNight?" Raf asked. I looked at him before looking at DarkNight, who was still trying to reach for my warmed. I smiled sadly at him before turning back to Raf and Jack.

"I'm leaving him here with you guys. And do whatever you guys want, but please try to keep him away from the fight. I don't want any of you to get hurt because of me" I said. I saw them hesitate for a moment before nodding. I nodded back.

I then left running at full speed, while feeling DarkNight's instant feeling of fear when I left his side through the bond. I tried sending him a wave of love back to try to calm him down, but it didn't work. He wanted me to be there with him. He was scared, and I understood that because I was scared too. I was scared for not just my life, but for everyone's life that I care so deeply.

I kept running through the horde of dead Cybertronian or Terracons as I heard Smokescreen called them before. It took me a while to finally found him, but when I did find him, I was horrified by the scene in front of me. I saw Megatron above of Optimus [not in the dirty way] ready to strike him through the spark with his hidden blade.

"No!" I yelled.

I quickly ran at full speed, and before the blade could impact Optimus, I came across it. I felt Megatron's blade phase me through the chest. I gasped, feeling the blade go through my chest. I then heard a couple of gasps.

"Snow" I heard that sweet and elegant voice that I love so much say my name. I felt my body fall back, but before I could touch the ground, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my small body. I looked up and smile at the Mech that caught me on his arms. It was Megatron, and he was looking at me with a horrified expression on his face.

"Snow... Why?" He asked. I sadly smile before touching his cheek.

"I'm sorry, Megatron. I made you believe that I had betrayed you when in reality, you only misunderstood the scene standing in front of you" I said.

"I did?" He asked. I nodded.

"I could never betray you because I love you. I still do. Even after you tried to kill me" Snow said, coughing a couple of times.

"H-How? How could I be sure you didn't betray me? What I saw..." He began, but I cut him off short.

"Like I said. It was all a big misunderstanding. I was not having a secret affair with Smokescreen. I was only spending some time with a friend. I know you might not believe me, but it's true" I said. I then took a deep breath before continuing.

"I was always bored because I was the youngest one at the warship and felt lonely that I didn't have someone around the same age as me or at least close to my age that will talk to me. That's when I met Smokescreen. We became friends, but only friends. I know he was an Autobot, but he was also a great friend. He will listen to all my problems and helped me so much. He was also the one that helped me figured out that I had fallen in love with you" I explained. I saw him looked at me with a shocked expression on his face.

"Snow, I-I... I didn't know" He said.

"I understand, Megatron. You were blocked by anger. Anyone could of had thought the same. But I still don't hate you. I love you, Megatron. I will always love you" I said. I then began to cough multiple times.

"Snow!" I heard Megatron, and so many other voices yelled.

"Megatron. I'm sorry. I love you my love" I said, feeling my optics closing,

"Snow! No! Please! Don't go! Don't leave me!" He yelled, shaking me a little, but I couldn't reply. I was losing strength in my body. I couldn't keep my body functioning anymore.

"I love you too"

That was the last thing I heard before my body shut down.

A/N

OKAY BEFORE YOU KILL ME, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING.

[Okay, Maybe I do. A Little]

THE STORY IS STILL NOT OVER SO WHO KNOWS... SNOW MIGHT REALLY DIE, OR SHE MIGHT SURVIVE.

OH, BY THE WAY, I'M LEAVING ON A VACATION SO I MIGHT NOT PUBLISH FOR A MONTH...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SIKE

NAH, I'M JOKING.

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

ANYWAY, THAT WAS ALL I WANTED TO TELL YOU.

I SEE YOU NEXT TIME

THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 2.5K 18
After a Decepticon escape pod crash-landed on Earth, a new mystery was beheld. A sparkling. Upon her arrival, her new sire, Soundwave, has found that...
80.6K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...
18.4K 307 15
When the Decepticon's Time-Space machine failed, a handful of Autobots and Decepticons were transported to an alternate universe where creatures they...
33.5K 777 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...