You're MINE || Min Yoongi ✔ (...

By fangirl_hiraea

" ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱɪᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
Announcement
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞 ( 𝕄)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
💜 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦
#𝔹𝕋𝕊𝔻𝕪𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕖✨
Announcement
Shameless Plug😉
✨𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕂 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ✨

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

4.5K 145 14
By fangirl_hiraea

Eunha's pov:

I woke up and did my usual morning routine. Since today we will have a performance task in music, I decided to dress myself up a little.

After changing to my clothes, I went downstairs and eat my breakfast.After eating , I brushed my teeth and went out to head to school. The whole day I spent it by ignoring Bts and making sure I won't encounter them. Even if we are on good terms, I just don't want to be acquainted with them for now. If it's school related then I would talk to them but if it's not needed to talk to them, as possible I will go far from them.

When lunch came, I was about to go to the garden to eat there when someone held my wrist making me stop from walking. I looked to see its jungkook who is holding my wrist and taehyung beside him.

"Please let go of me" I said to him. He did let go of my wrist

"Eunha come seat with us" Jungkook said.

"I---- I don't think its a good idea" I told him. "

please eunha? We would like to get to know you" jhope said to me while the both of them giving me puppy eyes which is my weakness by the way.

( aishh not those puppy eyes, I can't resist them)

"I---I no I'm sorry" I told them.

"pretty please?? Just this once and we will not bother you anymore if this won't end well" jungkook said while jhope agreed.

"I - - - Fine, I'll eat with you guys but only this once " I said defeated.

"Yeayyy, Let's go eunha, the others are already waiting" jhope told me and lead me to the cafeteria.

When we walked in, I told them that I will buy my food first.

"Guys I'll just buy my food, you guys can go ahead" I told them.

"Nahh, we'll come with you since we also need to buy food" jhope said.

"Oh, ok" I said timidly.

We then bought our food and went to their table. While walking to the table, I can sense that all the girls are sending daggers behind my back so I told them about it.

"Umm, jungkook and jhope I appreciate you guys inviting me to seat with you but I really don't want to be the target of your girls. I really just want to have a peaceful life here and finish school." I told them honestly and making sure that everyone had heard what I just said.

" Don't worry about them eunha, You are our friend now and if they try to hurt you then they will need to face us" Jhope said.

I am touched about what they said that I didn't know that I'm actually tearing up.

"Eunha did we say something bad?" they both asked me concerned.

" No no I'm okay. Let's just go and eat" I said and dismissed what they just asked me.

When we arrived at the table, I was greeted warmly by them so I greeted back.

"Hi eunha, sit there beside yoongi" jin said.

"Ok, thank you for inviting me to seat with you guys" I told them while giving them smiles.

We were talking about things and getting to know each other when I feel someone behind me and thankfully I did used my instinct and also my quick reflex and held the hand of the person tight.

I look back saw that it's one of the queenka, Mina with her minions Jiyon and jisoo behind her. I faced her and look at her furiously.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked her nicely.

"You..... YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY OPPAS AWAY FROM ME!!" Mina said very loudly might I add while pointing finger at me. I laughed at what she said.

"Oh, it's not a joke? Sorry I thought it was...... OOPS" I said in a fake sad tone.

She was about to slap me but I held her wrist and glared at her.

"You have no freakin right to Lay your filthy hand on me. You are not my mom or dad" I said in a cold tone.

"you know what?" I ask her.

"What" she said as if she is challenging me.

"I had enough!! I had enough of you, you, you , People like you!!" I said in anger.

"Listen here okay. One : I am not stealing your " Oppas" cuz they were not yours in the first place. They are not a thing to be owned by anyone and the only people who should own them is themselves. Two: Don't worry, they were just trying to be friendly with me and I'm just giving back the gesture that they are doing. And Three : YOU have no right to bully or  take over people's life and tell them what they should and shouldn't do cuz YOU are not our mom!! "

"That BIG HEAD of yours should know your limit, YOU don't own this school or US. We are all equal here and it means TREAT each other with RESPECT. If you want people to like you and to actually respect you, Be nice and respect them. I'm speaking up not because I want to get everyone's attention but because what you're doing is too much already and if I don't speak up, you will victimize more people"

" LISTEN UP MINA JISOO AND JIYON!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BULLY ME OR ANYONE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND IT SHOULD BE THAT WAY SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE THE BOSS AND SPEAK AS IF YOU KNOW US AND WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH BECAUSE YOU DON'T!" I screamed in frustration and anger while tears are streaming down at my face.

I felt someone held my hand and caressing them to comfort me. I look at Taehyung and give him a small smile. I didn't even notice that the Principal and director of the school are here not until they went near us.

"Mina, jisoo, Jiyon! Principals office NOW." the principal told them. The three bowed and went to the principals office assisted by a teacher. The principal then went near me and gave me a hug in which I hugged back.

"Ms. Jung, I would like to thank you for speaking up and standing up for the other students here. We would have not found out about this today if it wasn't for your bravery." She told me.

"Other students have told us about the times where you stood up for them and we would like give you a recognition for it" the director continued.

I then smiled and bowed at them for respect.

"I did this for me and in order to stop them from continuing the bullying. You don't need to give me a recognition for it because I only did what I have to do and other people that will be in my shoe would also do what I did and I'm always more than happy to help others in need" I told them.

"We insist Ms. Jung. We want to make you as the face for the anti-bullying campaign of our school" The principal said.

"thank you so much but you really don't have to" I told them shyly.

"accept it ms. Jung as a sign of gratitude" the principal said.

"Ok,I'll accept your offer ma'am " I said and smiled.

They then left and we then quickly finish our food before lunch time ends. We all went to our next class together which is music and sat down to wait for our teacher.

"Good afternoon class" the teacher greeted.

"Good afternoon ma'am" we all greeted back in unison.

"the performance task that you guys will be doing is you will be performing solo today. You can sing or rap, it's up to you." the teacher said and the class started to get a little loud.

"Quiet class, OK let's start" the teacher said.

I started brainstorming what song I will perform and when I finally picked a song, I just listen to it since I am very familiar with the song already.

They were very good at it and it made me more nervous but I kept telling myself not to be because it might affect my voice. Suga and rm and jhope did rap while Jimin, Taehyung, jungkook, and Jin did sing. And they were really good like I just want to hear them sing all day.

Without me knowing, it's already my turn and I'm the last. I connected my phone to the speaker and stand at the front.

"Ok, miss Jung Eunha what are you going to do?" the teacher asked.

"I will be singing" I replied.

"What song are you going to be singing?" the teacher asked.

"I will be singing I'm Here by the Color Purple" I answered.

"Ok, since you are the last performer my expectation are quite high but no pressure and start whenever you're ready" I nodded and the song started

After my performance, all of them were shocked and gave me a round of applause.

"I didn't know that you can sing like that Ms. Jung, you should sing more often you do have a great voice" the teacher complimented me. I then bowed at her

"Thank you ma'am" I replied.

"I want to ask you guys, what score should I give her?" the teacher asked my classmates.

"perfect score"

"A+"

I heard them said. 

" Congratulations Ms. Jung, you are one of the students who received a perfect score "the teacher announced.

"We still have time, so if its okay with you I would like to hear you sing another song" the teacher said.

"yeah!! Encore encore!! The others said in unison." Umm ok, I'll sing Because of you by Kelly Clarkson"

After this, they have gave me nice comments and told me to sing more often and it did make me feel shy but I thanked them and bowed. The teacher told us our grade then the day went on with a good note.

The 3 bullies were kicked out of the school by the principal and were picked up by their parents a while ago. I had the chance to talk to their parents who asked for forgiveness because of how their child treated me.

However, I told them that it wasn't their fault but their child and I also forgave the three because I don't want to continue with my life, anger spewing out of me. They're still humans and we tend to do something we'll regret and and I know by now that they did so that's fine with me.

I went home right after dismissal and cleaned my house, did some homework, ate dinner and fell asleep by 10 pm.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟮 / 𝟮𝟭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
25.8K 887 19
[ Sequel to "My Little Bunny || JJK" ] . . Life after high school went great for Jungkook and Yn, the two went to University then graduated, got goo...
219K 6.7K 33
Your first ever BTS concert that ends up completely unexpected - Yoongi handles you the bottle which made your dream come true.